Ginger's Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..ohhhh fuck!" she said before pressing her weight down on to me again.

She was more forceful this time, more deliberate in her thrusts. I started to wonder how long it'd take her to notice if I blacked out. I wasn't getting a lot of air, but I was too turned on to care.

Her body tensed again, and I could hear my name above me.

"Thomas...uh...uh..Thomassss..."

I drank her in, sucked at her to get it all while she came down. Then she was leaning back, pushing down my boxers, releasing my cock. She gave it two quick pumps, then pushed herself off my face and slid down my body.

Straddling my hips, holding my cock at her slick lips, she said "Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"God yes." was all I could manage, and then she was on me.

She used me for a bit, probably like the guy had used her the night before. I think that's what the morning was all about. She likes to be in control, and he'd taken that from her completely. It had shaken her up, and she was re-establishing herself, with me as the prop. It's cool...I'm all good where Ginger is concerned. She can do as she pleases with me.

She brought herself off again, pumping up and down on my cock with her clit against the top of my shaft. When she was done, she leaned forward a bit so I could thrust up in to her. She was dripping wet, and it didn't take me long to explode inside her.

After a while she rolled off and curled up next to me. Before long I heard her breath fall in to the long, slow rhythm of sleep.

I dozed a bit myself, but got up after a while and went down to make coffee. While it was brewing, I went to take out the kitchen trash, and saw her outfit on top of the can. I pulled it out. She hadn't been kidding. Her leggings were torn wide open at the crotch, and there were runners all down the inside of the thighs, reaching down toward the calves. There was only one button left on her blouse. One half of the clasp was missing from her bra.

I heard her step in to the kitchen behind me, and turned around.

She looked at me with sleepy eyes. "Told you." she said.

I just looked at her.

"What?" she asked.

"You sure you're OK? I mean, damn Ginger."

"I think I said I was." she replied, sounding a touch annoyed.

I decided to diffuse the situation. "OK...it's just that, well, I don't think I've ever seen you throw out a whole outfit."

She looked at me with squinted eyes as she pulled a couple of mugs from the cabinet, gave me a little smile.

She poured two cups of coffee, walked across the kitchen to hand me mine.

"Hellooooo..." she said. "I'm keeping the shoes, smart-ass."

I nodded in mock understanding. "Uh huh...so...I shouldn't worry...unless you throw out shoes."

She gave me a peck on the lips. "If I throw out shoes, call 9-1-1."

OK, so she was joking about it, and I figured it must be OK. We had a nice lazy weekend, and on Sunday night she asked me to make love to her in bed. I played with her a bit, nice and soft like she likes it sometimes. After a bit, I was kissing on her nipples, soft and light. It happened then for the first time. Her hand crept to the back of my neck, and she pressed my face in to her breast. I sucked on her nipple a bit in response.

"Bite it..." she whispered.

I wasn't sure I heard right. I sucked a little harder.

"Bite it baby...please...."

I took it between my teeth, nipped lightly on it.

"Mmmm...c'mon..harder..."

I didn't want to hurt her, but I clamped down a little harder.

"Yesss...harder...harder Thomas..."

I increased the pressure until I was sure I'd break the skin if I bit any more. My thigh was between her legs, and she was pressing her slit against it with little thrusts. As I bit down again, I felt her shudder. She had cum, just like that.

After a minute, she said cupped her other breast and whispered "Now...the other one baby..."

She'd been asking for it pretty frequently ever since, just like now, as she continued to tell me about her delivery man adventure at work.

I tugged at her right nipple with my teeth as I slipped a finger inside her panties and between her lips. She was drenched and gave a soft gasp as I began to finger fuck her.

"I needed him to be done quick." she went on. "I was already close, between his shaft running over my clit and the excitement of someone potentially walking in on us. I looked at him and gave him a few f-bombs. You know, "fuck me...fuck me with that fat cock..." It worked, I could tell he was getting close."

He wasn't the only one. I had to shift my weight to keep my cock from rubbing against anything, afraid it would erupt.

"Was he big, baby?"

"Huh uh, nothing special. Nice, but pretty average."

I began moving down again, tugged her panties off beneath her skirt, tossing them on the floor as I did.

"Then he exploded, all of a sudden like. When he did, he pushed it in hard, and that did it for me. I clamped my legs around him and pushed my face in to his chest to keep from screaming."

I groaned in to her stomach, then quickened my descent. I pushed her skirt up over her hips, but she squeezed her thighs together before I could get to her slippery slit.

I felt her eyes on me, looked up at her. She was smiling, teasing me.

"Want a taste, baby?"

"You know I do Gin."

"K then, just checking to be sure." and she opened her legs.

I dove in, lapped hungrily at her. I knew she could hear the muffled wet smacking as I attacked her, and I heard her moans above me.

"Oh, God yes baby....uh...uh...you taste him baby, you taste him in me?"

I sucked some of her juices in, thought for a second, and realized that I really didn't. It probably wasn't surprising. It had been hours, and everything had probably broken down and been absorbed, or whatever happens to it.

I stopped for a second, looked up at her, and said "Mmm, not really baby.", then tried to drop my head back down. She cut me off, once again squeezing her thighs tight.

"Wait, huh? You can't taste him, Thomas?"

Dammit. Well, shoot, I didn't want to lie to her. I shook my head.

Just like that, she raised her legs up, swung them over my head, and pulled herself up to a sitting position. I felt a little awkward, sprawled on the bed, looking up at her.

She seemed to be thinking about something, but quickly got to her conclusion.

"Thomas, where are my panties?"

I think I knew where this was going. I looked at them on the floor. Her eyes followed mine.

"Get them, please?"

I got up and picked them up. My hand happened to pluck them up at the crotch, most likely because there's hardly anything to them but crotch. They were a little stiff between my fingers.

I stepped back to the side of the bed.

"Get undressed, OK?" she told me. I did.

"Now me." she said when I was standing naked before her. That went quicker, I just had to pull her blouse and bra over her arms, then unzip her skirt and pull it off.

"Lay down on your back baby." she instructed.

I did. She sidled up next to me on her knees, reached down and took her panties from my hands.

"You know something I really love about all of this, Thomas?"

"What, Gin?"

She bent down so our faces were inches apart, and whispered "I like when you taste someone else's cum. In me. On me. Wherever it is. Seeing you taste another man after I've been with him...I mean, damn baby. I just love it."

I could only nod.

She smiled. "You love it too. I know. Maybe almost as much as I do."

She lifted her head again, looked at her panties, turned them inside out. Then she held them down over my face. They were black and silky, but the inside was streaked with white.

"Do you see, baby?"

I nodded.

She put them under my nose. "Breathe Thomas. Do you smell him and me together?"

Her scent was strong in my nose. My cock twitched involuntarily in the cool air. I inhaled a few more times, and thought maybe it was Ginger and a little something else.

"I think so." I said.

She looked pleased. "See, I got up so quick after we finished, and pulled these right on, then tried straightening myself out before walking back to my desk. I gave him a little sugar and said thanks, then made sure he knew how to get back to the lobby, and left. I could feel him drizzling out of me the whole time though. All the way back to my desk."

"Fuck baby..."

"Mmmm...yes Thomas, we'll get there. But first." She paused, straddled my chest, then continued. "First, I want you to taste him."

She lowered her panties to my lips.

"Go on." she coaxed.

I let my tongue light on the stiff fabric, tasted the tangy flavor immediately.

She drew in a breath as she watched me, then pushed them on to my lips, pressing two fingers in to them, forcing them in to my mouth.

"Suck on them...yessssss...like that. Suck it out of them baby." she commanded.

I did as she wanted, and I knew as I did it that I was tasting them both. I swallowed, and she squealed in delight.

"Get some more in your mouth baby." she said.

I did, held it, nodded at her.

"You do right? You taste him with me?"

I nodded again, holding the small amount I'd drawn out of the fabric, feeling it mix with my spit.

She leaned down, pulled them away from my mouth, replaced them with her lips. I opened mine, pushed what I had in to her mouth. She sipped it in, pulled back. Looking in to my eyes, she played with it on her tongue a little, let it slide out on to her lips, then leaned down and kissed me hard. Her lips were slippery with it, making for a sloppy kiss.

Once again she pulled away, pushed the black fabric back between my lips.

"Get a little more." she said.

I did.

She came for it again, and I gave it to her. This time she held it in for a bit, letting it mix with her own spit. Then she dropped her chin to her chest, parted her lips slowly, and let it slip out of her mouth.

A long strand emerged, thinned, and broke free. A few more drops followed. They hit her tummy, started to run toward her smooth slit. She pushed it down with a single finger, lifted her hips slightly, and glossed her slit with the mixture. Then she gathered as much as she could from the drops that had hit her stomach and pushed it inside herself with a finger tip.

Satisfied with her work, she tossed the panties aside and gazed down at me.

"Shall we try again, baby?"

I nodded, mesmerized.

"You want to taste him in me?"

"Please baby...please..." I said.

I felt tremors of anticipation as she brought herself over my face, lowering herself inch by inch.

"Now, baby...go on and clean me up..."

12