All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 11'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, DreamCloud

I want to express my thanks to DreamCloud ( http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2065159 ) who helped me realized that I was proceeding from an incorrect assumption when I wrote this rather clunky paragraph on Page 1 in Part 11:

---BEGIN---

Well, I'm not going to write the whole story of how Ginny was created again. If you want to refresh your memory, go back and read FLASHBACK: THE CREATION OF GINNY in the "Monday, December 5, 2011, Talking about toys" entry in Part 4. That was the story I told her, adding how Ginny had evolved since Brian had died and I'd been on my own. I said almost non-stop, mostly looking straight ahead into the yard. I ended out of breath.

---END---

Based on his comments, I've correct this, in the copy on my computer, to read:

---BEGIN---

I told Katy the whole story of how Brian and I had created Ginny and how she had evolved since he died. I spoke almost non-stop for quite some time, mostly looking straight ahead into the yard, sipping a bit of wine from time to time. Katy just gently held me, resting her hands on my shoulders. I finished out of breath.

---END---

I'm not going to update the version already on Lit, at least for now.

Thanks again, DreamCloud.

VMA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still loving this story

I'm amazed at how you manage to make Ginny and Katy real people and still have this be so darn hot! Thanks for writing it, and I hope you are enjoying that as much as I am reading it.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
In our Leather family we have a Pup.

His name is Pup Tory and his handler (also a male). I am very fond of puppy play, I was very glad to see this topic handled in the way the you did. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Trying to give 5 stars, but keep getting 'Error saving, retry'. Maybe try again later.

Really enjoying this, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous