All Comments on 'Girl Games Pool Party'

by dandeminion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmm

Sexy until the needless rape part. Ruined a good story. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So why were the girls naked in the pool?

My guess is there's a prequel here where they're going down on each other.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Not rape, just rough fun

There are plenty of clues in the story, including "Erin groaned as I entered her, and then accepted me, opening herself to me as I started to move in and out of her", scarcely the actions of a rape victim (nor is moaning ""Oh god, yes, don't stop, don't stop"). Quite why she involved Jamie is ambiguous, especially when it's clear her friend wouldn't be averse to fucking Dan if only Jeff wasn't at the party; maybe the two of them plan a more triangular event in the near future (now *that* I'd like to read).

TransfixedTransfixedover 11 years ago
Arousal does not equal consent

Erotonaut: She said 'no' and that is all that matters, really. in real life, consent is not an issue of arousal, it is an issue of consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Romantic Story

I enjoyed your story. I never thought that woman would like it rough, but I would never have rough sex. I don't think that it should be consider as rape, since she wanted you to be rough and knowing the kind of guy you are, use it to her advantage. Although I'm wondering what would've happened if there was no interruption at all; would there been a possible threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous