Girl Games Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And oh lord, Erin felt good. She always did, but this time was even more intense after the hours of foreplay. I hammered into her, trying to quench myself in the molten heat of her pussy. She was moaning, her feet flat on the hood of the car so she could push her hips up to meet me. I wanted to be in her deeper, so I lifted her legs up so they rode my shoulders as I pounded her with mindless abandon.

"Ouch, baby, that hurts," she groaned. I realized that I was in her so deep I was battering her cervix, fucking her so roughly that she was doubled over, her ankles almost to her ears. I eased up, letting her legs drop to my sides. She started bucking again, driving herself against me as I slammed into her. "Oh god, yes, don't stop, don't stop," she moaned.

I was ready to come, and had no thought of holding back. I erupted, that glorious release, jets of hot cum squirting into her. I kept pumping into her soaking wet pussy. Erin felt incandescent, clamping on my cock and holding me inside her as I unloaded in her cunt. "Ahhh," I finally groaned, as my muscles forced the last bit of jizz out of my cock. I just laid there on top of her, on the hood of my car, both of us panting and pantless in the cool night air.

Suddenly I came to my senses, filled with remorse. I realized what I had just done, something I had never done before. I had forced a woman to have sex with me, a friend no less, a friend I cared about a lot. Technically I had just raped her; yes, she had tormented me for hours, but I still could have, should have stopped when she said no.

"Sorry I hurt you Erin," I said as I slid down off her, deliberately apologizing for the lesser fault. I picked up her jeans and handed them to her, and started pulling on my shorts. "I didn't mean too, just kind of got carried away."

"It's OK, Dan," she replied. "But I think I'm going to be a little sore tomorrow," she finished, giving me one of her patented quirky grins. "Can you take me home now?"

We got in the car and I drove back to her place. It was a quiet trip. She snuggled up to me in the car as I drove, her head on my shoulder, and her arm around my waist. She finally spoke as we pulled onto her street.

"I wanted it rough," she started, her voice low. "I wanted to make you so crazy, so turned on that you would just lose control and fuck me, no matter what." She was silent for another moment. "But it took so long," she continued. I could hear the laughter in her voice. "I tried and tried and tried, and you were just so cool, so in control, damn it! I didn't think I could do it, didn't think I could make you rape me."

I pulled into her driveway and she went on. "And I wanted you so bad. It was so hard to say no to you, to try and stop you at last minute that I almost didn't do it. And god it felt so so good when you finally did it. I don't think I've ever come so hard."

Shit, did all women play these games? I turned off the car, and turned to Erin, putting my arms around her. I thought about the events of the evening for a moment, trying to come to some understanding. "You never cease to surprise me, Erin," I said finally. "But every time it's incredible. Want me to come in?"

"No, it's late," she replied thoughtfully. "But everything's OK and I'm fine, don't worry." She leaned over to me and we kissed gently. She bumped her forehead against mine like a cat and looked me in the eyes. She brushed her hand on my cheek, trailing her fingertips over my lips, grinning her Cheshire grin.

"Love you Danny," she whispered. And then she was out of the car, walking to the door. I watched and waited until she was inside and the door closed.

I drove home slowly, thinking that I would never truly understand women. I surely didn't know everything that was going on that night. Eventually I decided just to sleep on it, hoping that enlightenment would come in the morning.

But I wasn't really counting on it...

12