All Comments on 'Girl Gets Her Man Ch. 09'

by Truth74

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm sick of this.

I'm about sick of Joanne. You make her so smart, but she's pretty stupid. I mean, why is she still friends with Jesse. Please don't continue to make her so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It 's about time

Where have you been Truth? I've been dying for more of this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter! By the way, is there anymore to the "Dominic" story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i hate this!

i don't think i can take anymore of this i have to say i hate every single character - jesse is the biggest cow, joanne is an iriot (yes i said iriot) and dan is the biggest wuss ever. can he not defend the girl for crying out loud. not sure i wana read the rest, hopefully it gets better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm sure this story is probably all wrapped up, but

I would lobby for a larger number of stars available for rating if Jesse were to, in subsequent chapter(s), die in a horribly violent and macabre way. Not that I would wish that on anyone living, mind you. Just this particular ficticious character. And Gary disabled would be great as well.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I wish Jo would get a backbone. She is really annoying. She needs some serious therapy. She has no room to be mad at Dan concerning Candy when she is all secretative about her past too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is just infuriating

Why is Jess?? No seriously, why make a character so annoying and unappealing? This makes the all story so fucking stupid, Jo looks like a doormat and everything is just ridiculous: drama for drama sake!!!UGH! Kill them all already!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why?

This story was going so good but now it's just too annoying because of the stupid characters.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

I kinda agree the constant character overlapping is a bit annoying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous