All Comments on 'Girl Gets Her Man Ch. 19'

by Truth74

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Need another chapter pronto.....

things were just about to get HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

I swear I am hooked you are a talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT UPDATE!!!

Loved it...seems she is stil suffering from that attack. i am glad that they are taking thier time. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
....

Something about this chapter leaves me cold. It doesn't feel real and although it's not rushed, it seems to move too quickly. Perhaps it is the way you end it or maybe its the way they begin their encounter. I wish more of the feelings were expressed. As a reader, I felt disjointed from the situation, where as before, I felt like I was right there in the midst of Jo's story. I think you should try to get that feeling back into the story. Don't rush to post something that is below the level of talent I know you have...work at it and post something great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quite anticlimatic

The story has been dragging for 19 chapter to have the 1st sex scene and it felt anticlimatic. Too much over the top drama and completely immature dialogue, with character spending too much time in their own head rather than really expression what they think for it to be gripping. It felt jut emh, like much ado about nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous