All Comments on 'Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse Day 05'

by nickamano

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but.....

I enjoyed the story, thank you. Two things niggled me however, firstly for someone very careful, doing the two zombies was a big risk especially as the former owner had been transformed already. He would have known s t d transferred similarly and would he take the risk?. And second why throw all away with a dash to get a boat in broad daylight, why not wait till evening? Like I said, enjoyed the story though, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Makes sense

Seems like it would make sense, what with his lower energy being a factor in making the poor decision to go for the boat in daylight. However, the stupidity of getting his knob nicked by a tooth bothered me too. So smart to survive and then he screwed the pooch.

Good story though!

nickamanonickamanoover 9 years agoAuthor

Good points. They didn't wait until evening because there was the risk of being spotted by the scavenger patrols, like the one Jay killed, being so close to the goal they couldn't wait. And if they had the zombie horde would probably stumbled across them anyway and sealed their fates.

Oh and the old man who had the zombie hotties died of an angina attack and then became reanimated. He didn't get std zombie-fied.

KalrissaKalrissaover 9 years ago

I wasn't sure if one had to die first before the zombie virus took over (it varies between zombie stories) - so when he started getting his strange feelings, I wasn't sure if it was the virus or if he was having blood-flow problems thanks to popping too much Viagra. As I understand it, Viagra is supposed to be used for people with problems - without a problem, it can push one too far the other way, into hypotension and heart attack.

Great story, thanks!

(But did he pass on his infection to Emily through anal sex with the broken condom? :-)

nickamanonickamanoover 9 years agoAuthor

Ah. In my story one has to be a zombie to pass on the infection, similar to an incubation period, so Jay was only infectious after his reanimation. Therefore Emily wasn't infected. Thank you for taking the interest to question / write feedback.

zomgwowzerzzomgwowzerzover 9 years ago
Interesting and Enjoyable Read

I haven't read any stories in this kind of scenario before, so there may be better, and most likely worse.

Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse was an intriguing read, with enjoyable erotic blocks of text, while also touching on more interesting in-universe content. I'm not particularly a fan of BDSM or maliciously overpowering a partner, but the way this was written was a nice, hot read at parts.

As for the non-erotic parts of the writing, the story's strongest points, in my opinion are the numerous facets that set it apart from a common "fuck me" story that happens to throw zombies in for novelty. The emotional frustration and subconscious insistence of morals are a realistic, recurring conflict, allowing the story to continue, albeit at the protagonist's expense.

Other noteworthy topics covered are the weapons used, survival gear, mental degradation and infection. These are unfortunately only touched on - had they been elaborated on further, I would have rated 5/5 (rated 4/5). The varied topics keep the read interesting but the lack of detail hurts the story slightly. I very much enjoyed the suggestive numbness the protagonist increasingly felt, as well as his "caveman-like" transformations and (what appeared to me as) hallucinations. On the other hand, had the author not commented on how the protagonist is infected in the first place, in an earlier chapter, I would not have been able to tell that that was when he was infected.

This is a very well done erotic writing, but with more detail (without overdoing it), this could be a great story - erotic or otherwise. Still unsure about how I feel about the "forced" sexual intercourse, but I'll be watching this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a little predictable of me but...

I really hoped that Jay had some kind of immunity to the virus (something to do with the numbess/tingling) and that once reanimated he would have had a little more control of himself along with some of his memories. Anyway I still enjoyed it as it was. Id hate to be on my own on an island for.the rest of my life like Emily though!! Any chance of another 5 chapter sequel??

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You should've added a part where Emily got pregnant with his baby before he turned into a zombie. Or where he found a way to the island and they lived as human and zombie with a hybrid child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He has a point, it would have been way better or at least kept him alive and ending up using the zombies to his advantage to save Emily and they could have escaped together or something, good story but didn't like the ending

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 5 years ago
So much for Jay surfing with an immunity or becoming a sentient zombie and impregnating his girlfriend

I wish he was immune somehow, or became a sentient zombie. Or could control zombies while alive or had the resident evil treatment of getting augmented by the zombie virus somehow.

The predictability and the somehow rushed ending was a boner killer.

Great story setting with slot of potential. Just wish it was harnessed more.

The prontagonist was too smart to die like this after surviving for so long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous