All Comments on 'Girls Night Out'

by robin35

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
slightly confused

Really well written but in the early part of the story you say the Piya has sex with other men with her husbands knowledge and consent but when she is in the night club you contradict this by saying she would never stray. you then say that she asks herself how her partying friends can look their husbannd in the eye. Still,as I said, I thought it was an excellent sensuous love story of a truly loving wife.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Nice story and an interesting read...

...but there seems to be a misunderstanding? He never gave permission for other lovers. I guess the expression "his wife and lover" refered to one person only - his wife.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
A good read...

This is a good read...It have some things that don't combine...But I gave 4* just for one phrase: "she thought about the girlfriends that she had and she wondered how they could look at their husbands in the morning"!!! The question was: Why did she keep going with the girls? The only answer I see is: She go to drink and prepare herself to her husband...she doesn't dance, she doesn't flirt, she only eat and drink and look for the other girls purses...

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Whilst in the shower or just

after she got out, the narrator tells us hubby allows her to have sex with other men. Should the author have deleted this because he later chose to take the story in a different direction?

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Smart woman...

Permision given, but not needed, this man is rocking her world. Men take note be attentive, mabey pray a little.

What an awsome wife she enjoys her friends but honors her husband. In most all the story's here these arrangements don't end well. The temptation would wear most of us down.

loved your story. Sensual as we'll.I think you are a woman the story offer much more than man fare. I will look for more of Robin35

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT BAD!

You've written a lot of stories and your scores are good for this category, but if your writing style in other stories are consistent with this one, the success you have with LW readers surprises me. While this is a pretty good story, I found it seemed dragged out at first, do we really need to know every tiny detail of her dressing? Also, does her husband give her the okay to have a go at other men or not? ( I suspect you did the same thing that I did in "Fulfilling his Fantasy," you probably changed your ending and forgot to change the beginning.) My last comment may be nit-picking, but is this really a LW story? Reading LW's qualifications the only possible fit I see here is the actions of her friends. I would have thought this would better fit Romance.

Let me repeat, you've had a lot more success than I have on Lit. and I congratulate you. This is just one reader thinking on paper, and telling you what I noticed. If it helps, good. If not, your mind's delete key is handy. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP WRITING0-dreamer.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

The end of my post, not intended to insult our gender unkown author, not posted in your bio. I love to guess before I look. Yes I have been wrong, trying to amuse, with a unwanted flirty comment, to a guy author , yuk! *~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Languid and perhaps a bit too long.....

....it was a good read with some obvious conflicts....about her husband allowing her to play away, but her not doing anything of the kind. Her friends slutting about like cats, but she remains faithful. The environment is fraught with difficulty and unless she is Superwoman, eventually, life will happen and on a not so good night, she'll betray her man.

As I said, too many conflicts to be realistic.

Oh, most married women are very firm in their faithfulness (at least those I've known well), so the friends are an issue. In most social environments, the sluts tend to gather and the honest women tend to avoid them....the guilt by association factor, being too strong to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a matter of time

In real life, I don't think this would fly. This woman would have to be a saint not to mess around a little. Why would she subject herself to the 3 other women when you know when they get together any other time they will be talking about their wild night out. She really couldn't have much in common with these ladies. She needs to find new friends.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
interesting, but a deliberate misdirection

placed in LW, talks about cheating wives, but is ultimately about a couple in love with, and faithful to, each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous