Give It Some Thought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it hurt?" he asked, quite obviously wanting her in pain.

She nodded her head, but said nothing.

"Enjoy it. There's still more."

Seconds later she felt something whip against her bare bottom, causing a searing pain to shoot throughout her body. Before her mind could confirm what had happened, it was happening again. She could feel her skin burning from the force of the strikes, immediately followed by a bone chilling cold as ice was applied. For what seemed like minutes, he continued to alternately beat her with the whip and apply ice.

"That's for being a slutty whore and coming in here. Did you really think it was going to be fun? Do you think I give a fuck? You stupid cunt."

He slapped her then, his hand hitting hard against her spread pussy. To her horror, she felt a twinge of excitement stirring deep in the pit of her belly. He slapped her again, harder this time. This time she could feel herself becoming aroused, could feel the wetness.

"You stupid little whore!" he said, plunging his finger inside her. "You're getting off on this!"

He withdrew his finger, slapped her again, then thrust his wet finger up inside her ass, pushing the entire finger up inside. She cried out then, but more at the suddenness and unexpectedness than at the pain.

"My little slut likes it in the ass, huh?" he said as he removed his finger.

Feeling embarrassed and humiliated, more at the fact her body was becoming aroused because of what he was doing to her, she couldn't stop the flow of tears. She didn't even try.

Through tear laden lashes she watched him take a tube of something from the bag, then she felt it's cold contents being squirted onto her hole. He put more of the gel onto a long narrow cylinder shaped object. Then she felt the object slide inside her. She could feel her body trying to reject it, but he kept pushing it in. Despite the pain, she felt that twinge of excitement stirring again, heating her groin.

"Goddamn! You are one wet bitch!" he said just before he buried his face between her legs.

She could feel his tongue lapping against her, plunging inside, flicking over her clit. She could feel him sucking her pussy walls. For a moment, she wondered why she had never let Billy do that to her, but that thought was soon dislodged as all thought left. Her body became a quivering mess, her mind lost somewhere between the pain and the pleasure all building at once.

Something strange was happening to her. She could barely breathe; her body was trembling; deep inside it felt like a war going on. She was torn between wanting it to last and wanting to find some kind of release from the pressure. Then it all seemed to build to a point it felt like she was going to die, as if there was a volcano bubbling just below the surface ready to erupt at any moment. Her body involuntarily arched, causing the chains to pull tighter on her nipples. She cried out, then screamed as her body went rigid and she felt her pussy walls contracting, rolling onto and over each other as the volcano deep inside erupted into a violent storm. She was lost.

Upon opening her eyes, she was momentarily confused, not sure of where she was. Then she became aware that her legs had not only been lowered, but were free of the shackles. The clamps were off her nipples and her arms were laying at her sides. Charley was naked, laying beside her.

He smiled at her, then reached over and let his fingers lazily circle her breast.

"Welcome back," he said. "Sorry for the bruises. I'll make it up to you."

After lighting a cigarette, she took a swallow from the bottle of Coke sitting on the small table. She was sore, her body bruised and aching, but she felt more alive and free than she ever had before.

Stepping away from the window, she turned to look at the bed. Charley was sprawled out there, smiling at her. He seemed to do that a lot. That smile, the wicked little twinkle in his eyes…. Suddenly, the shame vanished.

Was he thinking about what they had done after he untied her? He had definitely lived up to his promise of making up for the bruises. She had to wonder though, if it would have felt so good, so right, if there hadn't have been the pain before.

"You smoking all my cigarettes?" he asked as he sat up.

"Just a couple. I'll buy you more."

"Nah, it's okay. Look, I gotta cruise. How would you like to come with me? Can't guarantee every night to be like last night, but damn! Woman, you are one sweet fuck!"

She smiled, thinking that although it was the most obscene compliment she had ever received, it was probably the best.

"I'm gonna go shower, be about ten minutes. Then I'm gonna take this shit back out to my rig…it's parked out back of the truck stop. It's a big blue Kenworth. Give it some thought."

Suitcase packed, she stood by her car, cell phone in hand as she watched the big blue truck approach. The only question seemed to be: call Billy and tell him where to find the car, or get in and see where the road would lead to next? Smiling to herself she thought, 'anything is possible.'

12