Giving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like that. I like cumming for you."

I saw a look of success hidden in her eyes after I said it and wondered again. She moved down a bit more and took my left leg and started with her fingers pressed against my pussy and started working them down, stretching my skin the same way she did before. She held me at the knee and pulled and felt a slight pop and a feeling of more looseness. She did the other one and I felt that one let go as well. I moved my legs about on either side of her, feeling how much more relaxed they were.

"That feels wonderful, Sharon. I liked the stretching, it really loosened me up."

"Good, now let's loosen you up some more."

She raised my legs straight and then spread them wide to the sides and pushed at them to go further. She massaged the muscles and tendons right at my crotch and felt them drop a bit further. She released them and then bent and pushed each one against my chest, making sure all of my leg muscles were stretched well. She rubbed my thighs as she talked to me.

"I think that's enough stretching. Now, for some pussy fun!"

Sharon moved from between my legs and went to her dresser again. She took out what looked like another harness and came back again. When she put it on the bed, I saw that there were two cuffs much bigger than the ones on my wrists. She took one and before she put it around my thigh, I had to ask her what it was for.

I wasn't sure about it at all. I couldn't really stop her either, as she closed the first Velcro closure around one thigh. I couldn't figure it out at all, bit I didn't let it cause me concern. Sharon took the other one and wrapped the Velcro cuff like my other thigh. It had a large leather pad in the middle of the rope that didn't make any sense to me.

"Uhm, want to tell me what this is for?"

Sharon could hear the nervousness in my voice and smiled warmly again.

"It's to help your legs relax while I play. You don't have to hold them up, or open, just let the harness do that for you. You just lay there and relax and let me make your pussy cum for me."

"I'm really not sure, but if it's for relaxing, well, okay."

She could see my reluctance in doing it, so she took the cord and used it to pull me knees up and then she placed the padded leather pad behind my neck and let it go. I felt the weight of my legs on me and realized how supported they were by it. I knew by my position that my pussy was front and center for attention. Once I got used to it, it wasn't that bad, but the lack of control over things was still bothering me. I wasn't sure if it was a trust issue, or if I just liked being in control, but I had never let myself get put into such a vulnerable state before. I felt a strong sense of trust in Sharon and I wasn't sure why, but something about her made me comfortable letting her take charge and have control over things. How much was now the question I had to consider. In my present state, I was completely vulnerable in every way. I knew already the restraints were strong enough to hold me and I had no way of undoing them.

Sharon got the almond and vanilla oil and brought a few more towels as well. She slid another one that was folded, under my ass and smiled lasciviously at me.

"Just hoping you make a big mess for me Honey."

I was getting into a playful mood again too, with the prospect of my pussy cumming and delectably licked clean.

"I'm pretty sure I will, Baby. I should warn you that I squirt, so make sure you cover the bed down a ways, because it can shoot pretty far."

"Ooooh, I can't wait. I love squirters and you cum too!"

"Like guy cum, you mean?"

"Yes, nice creamy cum."

"Uhm, I have been known to make that mess too, on occasion."

"Oh my, Honey, I'm going to make sure you give me lots of that yummy goodness. I love girl cum, even more than Curtis' and his is very yummy and makes lots of it too."

I was getting into a bit of a slutty mood and added my own thoughts.

"I like girl cum too. That one woman I met, she could cum like that and it was tasty, I have to admit."

"So you know what I mean? Well, let's see how much you can make for me then, shall we?"

"Let's, but, uhm, can't you untie my hands first?"

"No Honey, for now, I want you left just the way you are. So you just lie there and start enjoying orgasms, okay?"

"I'm not sure I like that though. I like having some control at least."

Sharon saw how nervous and upset I was getting about the idea. She moved so her pussy was against mine and slowly leaned forward until our breasts pressed together and her lips were barely an inch from mine. She softly caressed my hair and face, smiling warmly and looking so lovingly into my eyes. I felt that sense of giving in to her come over me and waited for her to say something.

"You like me, don't you?"

I nodded my head instantly.

"Say it."

"I do, I really do like you, Sharon. I..."

Her finger went over my lips to quiet me, which I did.

"You like the way I touch you, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm"

"Say it."

"I do like the way you touch me. I start ge..."

Her finger was over my lips again and hushed me.

"You know I can make you cum real hard and long, don't you?"

I thought of what we did naked on the side of the road and felt wet. I knew how hard I came for her and couldn't take anymore, or I would have fallen down. I was absently nodding my head without realizing it.

"Say it."

"You can."

"Can what?"

"Make me cum hard."

"Yes I can, can't I. So tell me, why not give up the control of things to me and just let me make you cum? Let me take control and I promise, you'll love giving in."

"I don't know if I can, Sharon."

"Sure you can, I'll show you."

"How?"

Sharon didn't say anything and moved to the side of me. She placed her hand on my ass and caressed my cheek. She looked at me and put her other hand on the side of my face softly and caressed it.

"Like this, Honey."

She kept looking at me and began spanking my curved cheek hard, then moved to the other one. I felt the stinging slaps get sorer and sorer.

"Stop!, Stop it!"

"Make me."

The smug look on her face now irritated me all the more, knowing I couldn't do anything to stop her. I bounced around as much as possible, but her hand hit me where ever it wanted to and I was helpless to stop her. I started crying, partly from the painful stinging that wouldn't stop and partly from not being able to stop it.

"Want me to stop?"

"Yes, yes, please, stop, please stop, pleeeaase."

I was begging her now, my ass was really hurting, worse than I ever got as a kid and I wanted it to stop now.

"Okay, I'll stop, but here's what you have to do to make me."

She kept spanking the whole time and I know several hits were right on my pussy and that really stung badly. My ass and the backs of my thighs were stinging and sore.

"I'll do it, whatever it is, I'll do it, just stop."

I could barely get the words out through my sobbing, I was crying hard and couldn't stop the flow of tears.

"Let me have control of your pleasure and I'll stop."

I didn't even think long on it, I wanted the pain to stop.

"Okay, okay, you can have control, just stop now!"

No sooner were the words out of my mouth and her hand stopped spanking me. I could feel the heat coming from me and I knew I must have been crimson red. I felt her hand smoothing over my skin, seemingly taking away the pain as she did.

"Now, let's see how your pussy is doing, shall we?"

I felt her hand slide into my crotch and cupped my pussy. I could tell instantly I was very wet, as her hand started sliding easier over me.

"Oh Honey, you're very wet. If I didn't know better, you got very excited about all that, didn't you?"

I was almost ashamed to admit it. My pussy was tingling like crazy and it was exciting me. I didn't know what had really excited me, but I was and had to admit it to myself.

"I did, I don't know why. I know my pussy is soaking and it bothers me that it is. I don't like being spanked and crying."

"You might not like being spanked and crying, but your pussy doesn't mind. It's literally dripping right now."

I felt like crying again, I felt so embarrassed and ashamed of myself and what got me excited. For all my forays into the world of sex to explore who I was and what I was all about, losing control and being spanked wasn't even considered as a possibility. Sharon saw what state I was getting into and moved in close to me, cuddling me the best she could with the position I was in.

"Honey, why the sad face? You don't feel bad about liking it, do you?'

I was pouting and I could feel my lower lip quivering, feeling like a little girl again. Sharon comforted me like one and made sure I knew she was in control. I nodded and held back my tears as best I could. She gently used her finger and wiped away my tears and kissed me softly.

"Don't feel bad about it. Did you feel like this every time you tried something and found you liked it, when you thought you shouldn't?"

I shook my head no and lowered my eyes from hers. She put her fingers to my chin and nudged it slightly to make me look in her eyes again. I knew they were pools of tears waiting to spill, as I looked into hers, sparkling with a show of loving kindness in them.

"Don't let this bother you then my sweet baby. Think of it as discovering something you thought you didn't like and found out it has a place in play time for you at some point."

"It's just so strange to think I got off on it some how."

"It was the giving in, the letting go. You can't always play it safe, not if you want to play in unknown territory. You can only hope that you can trust who you're playing with, to know how to bring out what might be inside you waiting to come out."

I looked at her through the blur of tears and blinked to clear them. I felt her lips press against my eyelid and down my cheek. She thumbed away the tears in my other eye and cheek and cupped it. I opened them and looked at her again, her eyes trying to tell me to believe her.

"Trust me Honey. Let me bring out what I think you have inside of you. Let me control your pleasure."

My breath fluttered in response, knowing deep down I really wanted to and just had to say yes. I looked at her, almost pleading for her to not make me say the words and just do it. She smiled brighter and caressed me.

"Say it."

I shivered hard and took a quick breath and tried to be brave.

"Take me."

I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing or not, but like she said, I had to trust her and I'd already agreed to let her control my pleasure. I had to keep that in mind, that this was about my pleasure and cumming and orgasms happened in lots of different ways. This was a brand new one I had to be brave enough to go forth into and experience. Sharon shifted around and got between my legs, making herself comfortable. She lay her cheek against my inner thigh and looked at me lovingly, as she started stroking my pussy lightly.

"I'd like a good taste of you before I start making you taste like almonds and vanilla when I use the oil. I loved what I tasted before and I've really wanted to know how much sweet pussy cum you can make for me. I love cum, Honey. Guy cum, girl cum, I love them both. Make me lots. I'll do what I can so that you do."

"Oh God, Sharon, what am I doing? I don't know about this. Can't I think about it more before I try it?"

"No. Time for you to start enjoying things without controlling everything."

I closed my eyes as I felt her cheek slide down and her lips were softly kissing my pussy lips. I shuddered at the touch and felt her tongue gently parting my lips, spreading them apart and licking my tender flesh inside. I knew she was only starting me off this way to take me somewhere else in pleasure I hadn't been yet and my heightened state had me at a peak of sensation and arousal already. It was the first time I was scared about trying something and finding out about myself.

I felt her fingers parting my lips wider, one of her fingernails hooking into my clit ring and pulling it back, exposing my clit to her. Her tongue worked me deep inside, circling my juicy flesh and then lapped me broadly from my ass, through my lips and over my clit. She flickered the tip over it and circled it rapidly, making it wet and slippery. Her lips started suckling on it, pulling on it lightly. I felt the sensations start shooting through me, hitting all those magical spots inside that get me turned on. I had to start trusting at some point and this was as good as any. I felt her urging me, evoking me to have an orgasm for her and I wanted to give her what she wanted. I felt a desire to please her, as she was pleasing me.

I heard her moan in pleasure, as her tongue lapped at me quickly and I knew I must have been giving up my creamy offerings to her. Her mouth was firmly placed over my opening and I felt her start sucking on me, drawing my cum out to her mouth and tongue. Her tongue flickered at the tender flesh inside, teasing it to keep me stimulated and producing cum for her. I bore down and used my pelvic muscles to squeeze it out to her and I'm sure not a drop was wasted.

I felt like I was being siphoned off by her, relieving me of all my cum I released. I had no choice but to and being honest with my self, I was completely willing to let her drain me. It was like she knew my pussy as well as I did and kept the right stimulation going. I felt myself contracting and dilating rhythmically to her tongue, feeling like I was starting to cum constantly at that point.

Sharon didn't miss a thing and stayed with me while I writhed and twisted against my bonds, as I succumbed to the intense pleasures of orgasmic bliss. My moans were even coinciding with my releases, enjoying each spurting ejaculation of my cum as it was licked and sucked from me. The experiences with other women, was nothing compared to what I was feeling now. Where before it was all new and unknown, this time, knowing hands and mouth were showing me more of what another woman was like to be with.

It felt like I came forever, when Sharon finally stopped trying to make me cum more and licked away what was left. I was twitching and shaking from the stimulation and I knew I was ready for some serious sexual fun at that point. Sharon had worked me up well, making sure I was pleased, but not satisfied. I loved how she licked pussy and felt the trust grow back in to let her pleasure me as she wished.

"Thank you so much, Honey, that was wonderful. I adore your sweet cum for sure and I'm so happy you made so much for me. Now, let's finish that massage and have some real fun after. Your pussy needs a good relaxing stretch like the rest of you got and it'll be ready to play all night for us.

"Us?"

That word jumped out from the rest immediately and wondered if she meant me and her. I didn't have to wait long for an answer to that thought though.

"Curtis is patiently waiting for me to call him and let him join in with the fun. From the looks of this pretty pussy here, I'd say it's ready to have some inner stimulation, so let's do that massage and we'll let you enjoy some of Curtis' lovely cock. You got a quick look in the pool at it and know he's got something substantial between his legs, but wait until it gets hard and fully erect, you're going to love feeling that beautiful cock sliding in and out of you."

"How did you know? You couldn't have seen me looking."

Sharon started laughing a bit at my answer, throwing me off by it.

"I felt it."

"You felt it? How?"

"In your foot. I felt the change the second Curtis got up to make your drink. Your foot tensed up and your toes started to curl. I knew you were interested in it and it didn't stop for a bit after, so I had a feeling you were thinking about it as I was massaging."

I knew I was blushing from guilt. She knew exactly what I was doing and thinking. I had no idea my foot had done that, never paying attention to something that far below my pussy when I got excited.

"Tell me I'm wrong."

I shook my head no, knowing she knew the answer already.

"You like cock, don't you?"

"Yes."

I loved cock, but I was trying not to give too much away any more.

"Like a big, thick, meaty cock? One that stretches you and fills you up inside?"

I nodded quickly and smiled.

"Good, because Curtis has eight inches of juicy, thick cock I can't get my fingers around."

She held her hand up and made a circle with her thumb and finger, showing me how thick he was. Just looking at her hand and imagining it in my pussy, made me drool and I felt a trail of warm slipperiness run out and over my ass.

"I can't wait to see your pretty lips stretched tight around him, as his cock goes inside you."

That was another image that had me getting soaked at the thought. That was one of the things I loved feeling the most, was a big cock filling me and fucking me well and long. I knew I was getting close to the stage where that's what I wanted to feel and felt myself looking forward to it. I remembered the studs along Curtis's cock and imagined they would be much like the nubs on my glass toys that I loved so much. Imagining that as well, I was feeling my pussy getting ready for it and wanting it, despite any reservations I was still holding on to.

Sharon took the oil and held it above my pussy and let it drain out slowly, coating my mound and lips in it. My ass was coated from the overflow and I knew Sharon was going to do something that required such a large amount. She snapped the bottle shut and ran both of her hands over my pussy, coating them and rubbed them together, getting them coated completely. She palmed me with both of them, pressing against me and pulling down on my skin. Then she placed a palm on me and massaged in a clockwise circle, then used the other one and went the other way.

I felt my pussy easing up like the rest of me and didn't realize the amount of muscles were involved down there. He hands went to my thighs and she used her thumbs to massage and knead my outer labia, pressing against the plump mounds and working at them. I couldn't tell between the oil and my cum which was slipperier, but the feeling was wonderful. It was as stimulating and arousing, as it was soothing and relaxing at the same time.

My apprehensions were falling away, as she lulled me into a soft, hazy euphoria. She stopped using circular motions and began running her thumbs along my inner lips, pushing against them to the sides, making me splay open wide. I looked at Sharon through slitted eyelids as she played with me. She was happy and contented looking, clearly enjoying the art of massage. Her hands were experienced and knowledgeable, knowing how to work me open and relax my entrance and the walls inside.

I felt like I was being prepared for something, like an athlete gets a rubdown before the game, or match. I wondered just what kind of games I was going to be playing in and if I was up to the challenge. Her thumbs went inside me and she started pulling at me like she was separating a piece of fruit, prying me open as far as she could and holding me there. She let go and rubbed up and down along my walls, easing the slight burning and stinging from the stretch. She did it again a few more times and then her fingers began doing something I liked feeling.

Using a finger from each hand, she started fucking me with them, working me open each time she brought them out. She slid in another two and the four of them felt nice going in and out, slowly pulling me wider at the end of each stroke out. The oil and my juices made it so easy for her to get into me with no struggle. She worked a third pair in and slowly pushed so her fingers went as deep as they could go. I felt it deep inside and groaned loudly, my pleasure in it making her happy. I loved that feeling of being stretched like that. Every nerve ending around my pussy was alive with stimulation, as her thumbs continued sliding along the shaft of my clit as she went in and out.