Giving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most delicious feeling to feel, the wetness clearly being heard by us both. She held me open with one hand and poured a large amount of oil straight into my gaping hole. I felt the warmth and languished in the feeling of it. The soothing feeling swept through me and was added to instantly by the addition of her fourth fingers. Slowly she worked them through my lips and entrance, now nicely dilated and relaxed, feeling the glorious stretch of myself and gave up a new batch of creamy thank you to her.

Sharon's thumbs stopped any more progression inside, as they rested against the side of my clit. Holding them there, she started fucking me with her hands, slowly at first, making me wet and juicy, then faster and harder, her thumbs working my clit as well and sending me into the throes of orgasm again. Cum oozed out past her fingers and drained out over my ass, as I pulsed and spasmed rapidly through the rapture of it. She took her fingers out and reversed her hold, putting the backs of her hands together, digging her fingers into the inner walls and rubbing them hard.

I'd never felt such intense stimulation of them before and the wet sounds increased rapidly, as my cum was stimulated from me. I moaned and groaned through it all, barely finding words to say.

"Yes, Baby, yes Baby. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh make me cum, I want to cum for you. Make me cum harder."

"Yes you will, Honey."

Sharon put her lips over my throbbing clit and sucked on me hard, then bit me. My legs were shaking nervously and hard, as I started twitching and bucking against her. I was sloshing inside from so much fluid build up and the oil and knew the towels under me were getting soaked by it.

"I think you're ready to squirt for me, Honey."

"Yes, yes, make me squirt. I want to squirt for you."

She took her left hand out and turned her right, so her fingers were facing into my G spot. Her fingers curled into it and she was tickling and teasing the ridged flesh inside. I responded instantly to it and felt my area get tighter and the pressure build up. Sharon rubbed my clit with her fingers, as she started working me over harder inside. I became saturated and then that feeling of release came and her fingers shot out of me and my squirt came. I could hear the strength of it in the sound of the hiss it made. Her fingers were back over my splayed flesh and rubbed me fast and hard. That brought me right back to squirting and shot another few streams out.

At that point I was usually done, but Sharon had three fingers back inside me and worked my G spot up again. I felt the pressure build up quickly and knew I had more to go and so did she. She tapped at me and pressed in on me, my clit providing the fuel for the blast. Everything lined up again and her fingers shot out with another big stream right behind them. Once again her fingers rubbed my juicy flesh and kept the squirt going longer. I felt it spraying over me and soaking me, loving the feel of it. I know all I was making was incoherent sounds by then.

"Beautiful, Honey, you are such a good little squirter."

She slowed down and brought me back gradually, several small spurts still shooting out as she did. She took her fingers out and rubbed my pussy softly, feeling my engorged and fattened lips and clit.

"I think it's time Curtis has a chance to enjoy some of this lovely pussy now. He's so good at waiting until I'm done having my fun first. He loves to be squirted on, so he's going to love you. You're all primed up to go, so he'll be happy."

"Oh God, Sharon, I don't think I have any more in me."

"Of course you do. I barely got you started squirting."

"I've never even squirted that much before, how do you know?"

"You'll be surprised at how much lovely juice you have to squirt. Oh, and think of all the wonderful orgasms you'll have while doing them. I'm just going to make you cum all night for me, Honey."

"Oh my God, you'll drive me crazy, Sharon."

"Yes I will, count on it. I don't want you thinking of anything but cumming for me, Honey. That's all I want you to think about, nothing else. You're mine to pleasure and you'll be well pleasured, I assure you, like you've never been pleasured before."

I'm sure the distressed look of panic was written all over me. She saw it and smiled, as she leaned down over me and kissed me again, like she was my lover and partner in life. I tasted myself on her lips and tongue as she kissed me and she once again calmed me, making me feel safe with her. I always felt I needed to be in control, that without it, I was vulnerable and liable to get hurt if I wasn't, at least that's how I always saw it. Lying there restrained with a woman I had only met hours ago, had me wondering about myself and how and why I let myself get into this situation.

Sharon leaned over to the phone at the side of the bed and punched a button on it. I heard it buzz once and then heard Curtis.

"Hello my Love."

"Hi sweet man. Time to come and play, Baby."

"See you shortly."

She clicked the phone off and lay beside me, running her hand over my soaking pussy.

"He'll be right here. Tell me, have you ever been pumped?"

The word made me gulp. Of course I pumped myself. I loved doing it and playing. It was like making a normal play session ten times better. I got so sensitive and it took so little to make me cum.

"I have."

"Oh good, so you know what it's like. Do you like it?"

I knew I could lie and say I didn't really, but she was going to do it anyway and I confessed my enjoyment of it.

"I do."

"Wonderful, Honey. I love when a pussy gets big and fat from pumping. Have you done your clit too?"

"I've only done my clit actually. I haven't done my whole pussy yet."

"That's so great, I get to be the first to do it for you. You're going to love it. If you like your clit done, this feels incredible."

I wasn't sure whether to start worrying, or start getting ready to have fun. Me playing by myself was one thing, but letting her have control of me like that was signing over my sanity. The door opened and Curtis came in. I looked over and he was naked, his cock larger looking than before. He put the box on the bed and sat down beside her between my legs.

"Baby, she's absolutely a treasure. You'll love how she cums and squirts."

I saw Curtis smile happily as he looked at my soaking wet pussy and then up my body to look in my eyes.

"I'm looking forward to filling your sweet holes with my cock and cum, Shae. I see my Angel has got you ready for some fun and it looks like you're ready to enjoy a night of it with us."

"She's more than ready, Baby. She let us have control of her pleasure, so I say we owe it to her to make sure she's well pleasured."

"I agree. I love how juicy her pussy looks already."

I lay there listening to them talk about me. I wasn't sure if this was for me, or if it was more for their pleasure. I was losing my sense of safety and comfort now that Curtis came into the picture and saw him moving forward, feeling him butt up against my ass. Sharon lay down beside me and softly stroked his cock, as it lay on top of my pussy between my lips. I could feel it getting bigger, my lips being covered more by its girth as it grew. She held it in her fingers and began rubbing it sideways in my lips, spreading me open and soaking his cock with my juices.

I didn't know what to say to them, or ask what they were thinking of doing to me. I knew it wouldn't matter, because they would just do it anyway, knowing I couldn't do anything more than argue and they'd change my mind. I liked what she was doing with his cock and my pussy, as she pressed harder on his head, making it rub my swollen clit and send waves of wonderful pleasure coursing through me.

"I love her pretty clit, don't you, Baby?"

Curtis moaned loudly and nodded, his eyes closed, truly enjoying what she was doing to us. I wondered if he was her equal, or if he was submissive to her and let her have her way always. I wasn't able to concentrate on that thought, as she worked the rounded stud going through the back of the head of his cock, over my clit rapidly. My juices were oozing freely and Sharon made sure she coated his cock with them. She held my lips against the sides of his cock and he began stroking forward and back, the stud running up and down my clit.

Sharon pressed down on his shaft, making sure it gave me the maximum amount of stimulation and it was certainly doing that. My already highly stimulated pussy was enjoying it very much and sent me into a nice orgasm. My cum oozed past my lips wrapped around his cock and coated it, making it feel even more sensuous to enjoy.

"Oh, beautiful. I told she was a sweet little cummer, look at the beautiful cream she's coating your cock with, Baby."

"I love it. I want to feel her hot pussy wrapped around me while I fuck her."

"Me too. Let's get this pretty pussy pumped shall we and you can feel that hot flesh."

They stopped exciting me and I felt the abandonment between my legs. I was wanting more of that and another orgasm, but they had other ideas on how to pleasure me. I saw them open the box and take out glass tubes and the vacuum pump. Sharon used a bit of my cum to lube the inside of the tubes and put the first one on my nipple. She adjusted it to sit right and pressed in to secure the seal. It only took several pumps and I felt my nipple rising and swelling. I watched myself grow and felt the arousal in it as well. I was transfixed at seeing it done and normally doing it.

I was at least three times my normal size when she stopped and I felt the slight aching in it. She attached the next tube and I watched my other nipple grow and swell to the same size. Both of them kept sending signals straight to my pussy and it was soaking wet. I could feel little trails sliding down over my ass and exciting me. Sharon took hold of them and started tugging lightly and twisting them and my nipples were singing happily about it. She knew just what I liked and I was giving in to the sensations.

"Yes, oh yes. I love that, Sharon."

"Mmmmm, yes you do, I can see that. Now, let's get that lovely clit all big and juicy too, shall we?"

Curtis handed her the pump with the tube attached and she placed it over my clit and held it firmly. She squeezed the handle and my clit was pulled out of me and started filling the tube with it. I strained to look and saw it swell to the sides and keep growing in length. I felt myself start to shake nervously, my nerve endings screaming out to me from the stimulation. She finally stopped and released the pump from it. My clit was at least three inches long and turning red and purple from the blood engorging the flesh.

"Now, while those are doing their magic, let's get you big and hard for her."

Sharon started by taking the restraint rope from behind my neck and undid the Velcro wraps. They helped me to sit up straight, my hands going behind my head, still held by those restraints. Curtis stood up and held his semi-erect cock in his hand towards me.

"Make him nice and hard, Honey. Show him how much you love cock like you said you did. I want to see you suck that gorgeous cock and make him ready to fuck you."

I looked at the large head, the stud through the hole and the smaller studs lining it. I could see my pussy cum coating it thoroughly and knew I was ready for some action. He moved forward and pressed the head against my lips. I looked into his bright, blue eyes, sparkling with excitement and knew he was going to put it in my mouth, so I opened it and felt the head slide past my lips. I tasted my cum and loved my own taste. I rolled my tongue around the tight skin of the head and opened a bit wider. I felt the shaft going in and the first of the studs along the shaft.

The texture of them felt interesting against my lips, as my tongue felt the underside slide over it. He worked four or five inches in and began slowly stroking my mouth. I could feel him swelling bigger, making my mouth open wider. Wider and wider my mouth kept going and I felt the stretch in my lips. I knew my pussy could take it, but I also knew what a long, thick could would do to it too. I loved the feeling of being filled completely inside and squeezing my muscles around it. With the thickness of what I was feeling in my mouth, I knew it would be hard to squeeze him, because I would be stretched so widely and almost unable to.

I could feel more of him working its way in and I wasn't sure I could take any more. I felt Sharon's hand stroking the back of my head as Curtis stroked me and then she was holding me more firmly.

"Stroke it all into her, Baby. Shove that cock down her throat and let her know how her pussy is going to feel."

I took a deep breath after hearing her and felt his cock sinking deeper into my mouth. He was fully erect now and his large head started banging the back of my throat and made me gag a bit. I felt his abdomen touch my lips and knew he had all eight inches slamming into my mouth. I started gagging more, my saliva drooling out abundantly, then he pulled back soaking in it. I saw the studs shining along the shaft, then the large, purple head and felt amazed at myself for taking all of it, even though Sharon had made sure I did. I had a thought about protesting what she did to me, but I knew I would have done much the same to myself, trying to take as much cock as I could in my mouth.

Curtis moved down and knelt between my legs again. Sharon opened the drawer beside the bed and took out a small object. She was putting it on Curtis' cock and then I saw it was a cock ring and what looked like a small bullet attached to it. His veins stood out greatly, adding to the texture of it and I loved what I saw. I knew I could take him easily, as I used a toy that was bigger than him and fucked myself to many wonderful orgasms using it. I was now really looking forward to what they were going to do and waited, my pussy oozing and eager to be filled.

The pump had me swollen huge, both nipples and clit, the sensations keeping me in a highly excited and aroused state and anything would feel good about now. She held the clit tube and pulled on it slightly, drawing me out more. I groaned loud in response and she twisted and pulled it even more. Her fingers were rubbing the inside of my pussy and I was getting wetter than I'd ever felt before. She twisted the end and released the suction on it and I felt my clit tingle hard. I started having a small orgasm just from that sensation and then she rubbed and stroked it.

That was far more than I needed and started cumming harder and having a stronger orgasm. Her fingers slid inside and stroked me, making my cum begin to spill out in abundance.

"She's good and cummy, Baby, just how you like it. Slide that sweet thing in and let her feel how good it feels."

Sharon turned to me and smiled, looking so happy that my pussy was going to be fucked. I was just as happy and felt my legs raised and my ass sliding down the bed towards him. When my head was on the pillow, he held my legs open at the knees, while Sharon held him and spread my lips apart. She pulled on him to enter me and once his head had passed my lips, she let him go and turned the bullet on. He started slowly, pushing his cock into me and I felt the studs rubbing my inner flesh. They were an added stimulus that I really enjoyed and honed in on them.

He kept pushing and pushing, my relaxed inner walls letting him in easily. I wasn't sure how much he had inside me, but the moment I felt the bullet hit my clit, he pushed himself against me hard and held it there, as my pussy started going into spasms and contractions. My orgasm started getting harder and harder as his cock filled me and the bullet blasted my clit. Sharon pulled back my ring and exposed my clit more and I screamed out. I looked at her through erotically charged eyes, showing the shock and surprise to how intense an orgasm I was having. On and on, I just came and twitched hard, as my orgasm took my senses away.

When I thought I was getting close to passing out from the massive overload, the buzzing stopped and my pussy was once again abandoned in its time of need. I was crying again, but more from the release of so much emotion. The orgasm was mind-blowing and strong, more than I had ever given to myself and I realized I had always come up short of what I could really do if I stayed at it longer.

Sharon bent over and placed her lips on my pussy and licked at me and all the cum. She took my clit in her lips and suckled it and that brought me back to cumming hard again. I felt Curtis' cock going back in and this time he began fucking me full length, the studs tenderizing my juicy, inner flesh. Sharon continued playing with my clit and my orgasm flew back into high gear and brought me crying and moaning into blissful pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me Curtis. I love feeling your cock in me."

His size and length were doing just what I loved a cock to do to me and the studs were adding to it all greatly. Their texture was making my flesh juicier, my cum and juices already soaking his cock. He started stroking into me full length and that's when the real pleasure of it began. He would slide into me deeply and hold the buzzing bullet against my swollen clit for a second and pull out again. He got a rhythm of it going and I followed it with great lustful need. I was concentrating on his cock and nothing else, as it hit every spot in me consistently time and time again. That continuous barrage on me took it's toll and my cries came out long and loud,

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh Baby yes, fuck me hard and fast. Yes, yes, Baby. That's it, oh God I'm cumming."

My words left and cries and sighs of ecstasy came, as one wave of pleasure after another obliterated my senses with euphoric bliss beyond anything I'd felt before. This was definitely going on my list of favorite ways to be fucked for sure. The only sound I could really hear was the wetness of my pussy and the sloppiness of it from being so wet and getting looser. He pounded his cock into me hard and made sure my clit took a beating of vibration each time. I'm sure I sounded like a lunatic with all the sounds I was making and then he made me drop octaves fast, when he buried into me deep and let the bullet beat on my clit again.

I felt myself losing it and then Sharon's fingers were there. She undid the cock ring and I felt Curtis pulsing in me.

"Now Baby. Fuck her hard and fill that pussy with your hot cum. Give her a beautiful creampie for me to eat."

Curtis thrust his massive meat into me hard and fast, slapping against me hard and then he started grunting deeply in growls. He was holding the backs of my calves, his pelvis slapping against my already tender ass and then he started cumming. I felt the first large jet spatter deep against me and then another. Several strokes more and he shot another huge wad into me. I could feel it filling the tiny amount of space left between him and me and working its way out. I thought he was finished when he pulled out, but he was holding back and held my pussy open with his fingers, then shot the rest of his cum all over my lips and clit and the succulent flesh exposed.

"She's ready for you my Love."

He sat back and then lay back on the bed, as Sharon quickly moved into place. He fingers held me open and her mouth was quickly down, her tongue lapping me up everywhere the cum went, before she started working on the tasty mix of Curtis and myself. My groans were becoming feral grunts, as I kept pushing out cum to Sharon's waiting tongue.

"That's it Honey, make me lots of yummy cum to eat. You taste so good."

Her words seemed to urge me on to keep cumming and somehow, I felt like I was steadily cumming for her. When she got all she could, she slid four fingers inside me and started working on my G spot again. I went delirious with the sensation, but my pussy was only to happy to comply with her request for me to squirt.