Giving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were squeezed closed tight and all I could hear was the wet, smacking sounds of our pussies and the cacophony of our voices singing our sexual songs. I felt Curtis pulling us apart and getting me to squat. I wasn't sure why, until he released his pump tube and slid it off. He wasn't completely hard, but the length and thickness were more than his normal erect state. He was looking at me with a need for me. I looked at Sharon still lying there with her eyes closed and panting hard.

"Fuck me, Shae. I need your cum filled pussy on my cock."

He started stroking his cock, making it erect and hard. I was totally focused on it growing and imagining it in me. My pussy said yes immediately and moved in to kiss him hard, then kiss my way down and kissed the swollen head. It was twice the size it was before and I knew it would split my lips apart wide. I was well worked in and knew I could just take him easily and ride him hard. I turned my back to him and did him in my favorite position, reverse cowgirl. I held his cock in my hand, as I positioned it at my entrance. I looked back at him and over at Sharon, now looking at me and smiled.

I moved down and felt the bulbous head slide past my fat outer lips and then past the fatter inner lips. I stopped right at the entrance and felt the pressure of his size. I was shaking already and knew it was going to make me orgasm before he was even in all the way. I bobbed up and down a bit and felt the head slide inside and moved down along him. I was right and felt my contractions and spasms start by halfway. He felt huge inside, with both of us more than twice the size we were before. I heard him moaning and groaning and knew I made him happy by cumming down his cock. With shaky movements. I finally felt his hips and knew he was all inside me.

I could barely move up and down and felt his hands on my ass begin helping me. I rose enough to feel the head hit my entrance and then sank back down again. Cum oozed out in great amounts and coated his cock and balls. I watched myself cumming and it only heightened the moment. My head went back, my hair spilling behind me, as I sat on nine inches of super thick cock. His studs were driving me crazy as they rubbed my swollen inner flesh. I was going to expel a lot of cum and I knew it. I had no idea how much I could make, but I decided whatever I did have, I was sharing with these two wonderful lovers. I grabbed his smooth, oily balls and rubbed them against my clit, as I rocked back and forth.

I was just getting used to riding his cock, when I felt Sharon pull his balls away and her wet tongue start lapping at my clit. That was another fantasy all its own. I think every woman I talked to had that fantasy and loved the idea of being fucked well and having their clit licked and sucked at the same time. It didn't matter what woman it was, we all wanted the best sex we could have when we did it and some things were wonderful to enjoy, yet we would never be able to feel it. This was one of them and I was so happy I was able to know how wonderful it was. I was in such a highly aroused state that didn't diminish, no matter how much I came, or how many orgasms I had.

I couldn't move from all the stimulation, as it shut down the nerves to my muscles in my legs. I was impaled on him and Sharon was digging in to a healthy helping of her favorite dessert. Curtis needed more from me and started humping up into me and his cock worked more cum out of me. They were well versed in how to make a woman do what they wanted her to do and I knew it. I also knew I loved that they did and wanted them to do me as much as they wanted to. I loved giving in and being taken without control. I felt freer and sex was enjoyed in abandon without worry. All I had to do was cum and any way they wanted me to was fine.

When my arms started letting go and making me fall back, Curtis stopped and Sharon helped me to turn around and do normal cowgirl. She licked and sucked the cum from his cock and pushed the head into my pussy. I loved that full feeling instantly and lay on him, as he thrust his hips up and fucked me. I missed the feeling of Sharon's tongue, but she was ready to start on me in another way. I felt the oil being poured on my ass and worked inside, then I felt something round and hard pressing against my sphincter. I reached behind me and felt the glass dildo and the different sized balls of ecstasy on them.

As Curtis stroked me, I felt the first ball enter and come out. Sharon did it several times, loosening me up and then there were two going in. On and on, as my pussy was being fucked and oozing, Sharon worked one ball after another into me until they were all going in and out.

"Oh God, oh fuck, I'm going to cum again."

I wasn't sure if I was, but it felt like it and I rode the wave of pleasure emanating from both holes and knew there was far more yet to come for me to experience. Sharon made sure my ass was well fucked and took the time to lick it sensuously. I squealed in a high pitch at the sensation and quivered like a leaf. I was so worked up, it took nothing to get me to orgasm. I knew then and there, I loved doing this and hoped I would get a chance to do it again. I knew I would, because now I knew who to do it with. All I had to do was find him, or her. I still wasn't sure where my tastes lay in that. Both sexes had what it took and each had something the other couldn't offer.

I was kissing Curtis passionately, enjoy the sensuality of his mouth and lips, when I felt Sharon behind me again. I was expecting another toy up my ass, but this felt like a normal dildo touching me. She started pushing in and its size was made apparent instantly. It was as big as Curtis and made me stretch wide to accept it. I could feel the heavily ridged shaft passing through on its way into my depths. I could feel the head going really deep and wondered how long it was. When her soft tummy hit my ass, I knew she was all the way in. Both of them didn't move for a minute, letting me get used to the both of them filling me to the stretching point I could take.

My face was in the pillow, my eyes closed and only the sensation of both holes being filled to repletion was all that I could sense in me. They started moving very slowly and I felt all the textures of both of them stimulating me and I cried into the pillow, as the feeling was so overpowering and all consuming. They were stroking one at a time, letting me feel each one stimulate me and open me up. I clung to Curtis and felt him hold me, as they both started going at me together. The stretch was incredible and put me over the top. I'd never had so much inside me at one time.

A warm blackness crept over me and nothing but the feeling of being fucked was all I could sense. I could feel both of them bottoming out in me and judging by the size of Curtis and the similarity in Sharon's dildo, I had nine inches or more inside my pussy and ass and both were a couple of inches thick at least. Cum and oil made fucking me so easy and once I was dilated, I could hear my wetness coming out. I thought I was passing out when I heard the hissing, but it was me starting to squirt. It came in long spurts each time Curtis pulled out. I had no idea how much more I could take, but letting go and going for it was the only thing on my mind. I knew I couldn't die from too much sex, but I wanted to know just how much I could take. I felt Curtis' cock start to swell as he neared his point to cum.

"Cum in me, Curtis. I want to feel you deep inside me. I wish you could cum in my ass too, Sharon."

"I will."

I didn't know what she meant, but when Curtis started firing his cum into my pussy, I started feeling huge jets shooting in my ass as well. I felt myself getting filled with cum and that just added to my own orgasmic state to make me cum. She kept squirting and I felt it squirt from my ass, they way Curtis' cum was squirting from my pussy. I loved being fucked in both holes at the same time and added it to my to do list in my mind.

I was almost disappointed when I felt them slowly pulling out of me. Both of them seemed to go on forever, until I felt the heads pass my entrances and left me feeling empty, with cum oozing out in abundance from both of them. Curtis rolled me off and on to my side. I felt him facing me and then Sharon snuggling in behind me. I basked in the warmth of their bodies, feeling secure while I let my head clear. I felt Curtis pull my leg over his and then Sharon was rubbing my pussy gently, letting her fingers glide over me, smearing the copious amounts of cum over me. The feeling was soothing more than stimulating. She pulled me onto my back and pulled my other leg over hers, spreading me wide between them. Her fingers became a bit more arousing, as they started sliding inside me again.

She slid a third finger in and only after a few strokes, introduced a fourth and I was feeling the glorious burn of stretching. She twisted and corkscrewed them into me, making me loose again. Curtis started sucking my nipples, as Sharon kissed me slowly in a devouring way. She thrust her fingers into me hard and fast, her palm slapping against my clit and the soothing part stopped right there and switched to pleasure again. My juices came on strong and coated her hand, as she tented her fingers together and she began pushing all of them into me. I knew then that I was going to be fisted for the first time.

I did my best to relax and let her enter me, but it was still hard to let her get past her knuckles. She rotated and twisted her hand, making me stretch that little bit more and then used a quick in and out motion to loosen me. I felt her stop and push, then her knuckles cleared my opening and she had her hand inside me. I had always wondered what that feeling would be like and now that I had Sharon's hand inside me, it wasn't as scary a thing as I thought it would be. I almost laughed thinking about pushing out my kids and how big they were. This was nothing compared to them, yet looking at things going in, it seemed like such a huge thing to take inside.

I felt her hand rotating back and forth like an agitator in a washing machine. She used as many of her knuckles to stimulate the walls as she could. Her wrist felt very nice going around in the entrance and my lips were splaying open with the rotations. She stopped rotating and then began stroking me slowly. She would go as deep as she could and then slowly come out again. She would wait until her hand became hard to pull out and then did it very slowly, letting me feel the stretch. When her hand came out, I don't know why, but I was expecting to hear a popping sound like a cork.

Her fingers pushed back in until the tension started and she rotated and corkscrewed her way back in. She gave me a great number of rapid thrusts and then slowed again to draw her hand out. I was loving the feel of how she was doing that and then filling me up again. I wasn't sure if I was cumming, it just felt like I was and it felt divine. I never let myself get used by anyone, but tonight, I was used and somewhat abused and I loved it. I never felt so fucked out of my head before and it was a wonderful feeling to feel. It was better than booze, or pot, or any kind of mind altering drug.

I had to come to an agreement with myself about something and that was that I was a cum junkie like Sharon. I loved cumming and I loved the taste and feel of cum, male or female. I fantasized once about numerous lovers male and female all cumming on me, rubbing it all over my body and into me. I felt Sharon ball her fingers into a fist and now I knew this was different than just her hand inside. It felt big and hard and very unyielding in side. The only give that was going to happen was with my pussy getting beat into submission. I took a deep breath and grabbed Sharon by the arm and looked at her intensely. She looked at me with a need to go on.

"Fuck me, Baby. Fuck my pussy with your fist and make me cum the hardest I ever have for you. I'm your sex toy and I want to please you."

The look on her face was priceless, like a dream came true on Christmas morning. I felt her fist start going in and out slowly, stopping to rotate and stretch me. She pulled back to the entrance like before and pulled harder to make me stretch. I groaned so long, releasing any tension in me and her hand did make a slight popping sound. I'm sure Sharon and Curtis thought I lost it when I laughed a bit after hearing it. The smile left instantly, when her fist was pushing back into me and sliding past my opening a bit easier. She pushed to my depths and backed off a bit and began slowly thrusting. I loved textures in toys and her knuckles became an extreme point of interest. She had me almost bouncing from how hard she was fucking me and then slowed as she pulled out. I waited until her knuckles were at my entrance and stopped her hand.

"Hold it right there and rotate around like this. I love feeling your knuckles and that would feel awesome right where you are."

"Okay, Honey."

She rotated her hand like an agitator and she knew what I wanted to feel. She did as I asked and that was the ticket. I juiced up fast and dilated like crazy. It wasn't long before she was pushing in and out with no effort. I watched her fist come out and felt it go back in and it felt no worse than any of my toys. That was another myth dispelled in my head, as she fucked me into a sloppy mess. I didn't need a tight pussy to have great sex. Only guys needed a tight pussy to get off on as far as it looked, because I was huge and it felt incredible to me.

She rotated her wrist so her knuckles were digging into my G spot area and then she fucked me fast and hard, as her other hand rubbed my clit. It didn't take her long to build up fluid pressure in me and I was ready to squirt.

"Yes, yes, I'm ready, Baby, squirting."

She pulled her hand out fast, drawing me out with it, almost prolapsing my pussy. My squirt jetted out in a huge arc from me and landed on Curtis' body, splashing on him and soaking him.

"Woohoo, go Honey."

She rubbed my tender inner flesh briskly and more jets shot out. When I stopped, her fist was back in me and pounding my G spot for more. I was being shaken like a rag doll by her, as she beat my pussy senseless. In a minute I was full and ready to go and she felt it. Her hand pulled out quick again my squirt made it just as far again, splashing over Curtis and his cock. Her fingers were back on me, my clit and pussy meat thrashed to obey and squirt more.

She went through the whole thing again and when she made me squirt, she didn't rub my pussy like before, but started spanking it. She was hitting me hard, making the jello-like labia jiggle wildly. I rocked my head back and forth, wincing and grimacing, as several more slaps hit me. I squirted again and again, her hand slapping me and sending it everywhere. Curtis was rock hard and stroking fast as I sprayed him endlessly.

"Spanking feels good now, doesn't it?"

I nodded my head rapidly, squirting like mad.

"Say it."

"Spank me. Spank my pussy hard and make me squirt for you."

Sharon knew just how to do it and made me keep squirting until only the feeling of doing it remained. I felt her hand soothing my skin and the sensation of contradiction was stimulating in itself. Her fingers went in and out easily, gliding over me, spreading my cum and juices all over my body. I lay there feeling a sense of euphoric darkness come over me and then it was all blank.

I had no idea how long I was out when I opened my eyes, but the sun was blinding me and I felt completely disoriented. I started to take stock of myself and realized I was in my car at the rest stop I had pulled over in to take a power nap and have a little fun with my bullet before I napped. I must have dozed off after cumming, but I remembered I turned the controls off before I started to nap. I looked around to see if I was being watched and had a feeling I was, but didn't see anybody. I turned the controls off and felt my panties. I was soaked through and through. My pants were soaked as bad as my panties were and I shifted up in the seat. There was a dark spot, obviously me, about four inches in length where I just oozed out. The other thing that had me wondering was that my doors were unlocked. They locked automatically and I never unlocked them. I locked them again.

I looked around again to see if anyone could see me and slid my pants off and my panties too. I took the bullet out and saw it was coated in cum. I sighed and shook my head at myself, as I wiped my pussy clean with my panties and pulled my wet pants back on. I got out after popping the trunk and fetched a pair of pants and another pair of panties and hurried to the ladies room before anyone saw the wet spot on my ass and pussy. I changed and rolled my soiled panties up in my pants and took a quick time out to pee while I had the chance. I washed my hands and checked myself in the mirror, noticing I did look like I just had great sex.

I thought about the dream I just had and wondered how much of that was real about me. Was I too controlling? Did I need to let go like that to enjoy what I fantasized about? Was I a cum junkie? I knew I had an inner slut in me and wondered if it was time to find out who she was. All those thoughts and more went through my mind as I started up and backed out. I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't see the puddle of new oil where I was. I drove out onto the highway and headed north into South Dakota. I was coming up on a dark, green pick up truck and it looked familiar to me. I thought about my dream and laughed it off as a coincidence. As I came up on it, I saw it was a couple inside and glanced over as I came up on them. From the angle I was at, I could swear it was the couple in my dream. I shook my head at that and looked back. They were smiling at me like they knew me and waved.

I waved back and kept going, leaving them behind me. I kept looking in my rear view mirror at them and wondering if it was some kind of deja vu I was having. I tried to think if I'd seen them in passing somewhere else and they just happened to be Sharon and Curtis in the dream. The more I thought about them, the more I hoped I broke down and they came to my rescue. I had an urge to find out if a couple was something I would enjoy sharing and wondered if they were the couple of my dreams. I was feeling ready to give in and enjoy myself.

Turning onto the road I thought I was to take, I saw the red oil light come on and I smiled.

Synopsis

When car troubles bring a trip west to see an old friend to an abrupt end, new friends come to Shae's rescue and help her with more than mechanical problems. She learns there's a side of her that she never knew she had and comes to terms with herself with her need to be in control. Learning to let go of control of your pleasure and give it to someone else is hard to do, but ShaeLee finds she can trust Sharon and Curtis with her body and allow them to take her to new heights of arousal and passion. Letting go was all Shae had to do to find a part of her that lay dormant inside and her new lovers awakened it, bringing a new focus to herself and who she was as a sexual woman. Giving in is all we need to do sometimes to find joys and pleasures in things we never realized we could.

*****

Tag words- FMF, anal, toys, bondage, oral, strap on dildo, multiple partners, mild spanking