All Comments on 'Gloria's Hole'

by Ejcards

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Great story it has to be a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ended it too soon

YOu ended the story too soon. You needed to expand on it before stopping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Needs more

I really hope there is a chapter 2 and that it is about 5 times longers. Good stuff but just needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what with all writers now,incomplete stories

teasing is not a good story,and the funny part is that you cut yourself short.it could been a good story.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 18 years ago
Agreed, too short!

A nice start, but if you're going to do a chapter story, then CLEARLY LABEL IT. I had high expectations only to see the story end before it even got started.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
It will be mentioned on the AH.

Sorry, but it didn't reach its potential. It had some promise, but it was not only too short, it had some glaring problems. For one thing, why did the dollar amounts at the holes change so much? Also, while some single moms might live that well, few do. Furthermore, if his mother spent all of her time working, how is it that she was also spending the same time fucking strangers at a glory hole?

It's one thing if you have a normal work schedule, but for a single mom working overtime to pay bills to at the same time have enough extra cash to pay for fancy houses, cars, and glory hole fees doesn't make sense. I don't want to be too harsh, and the story idea itself was fine, but I was disappointed in its execution.

This writer DOES have promise, however. Like my earlier work, this can be improved upon and turned into a consistent, lengthier story. Then it would do the highly erotic taboo theme justice. By the way, this is the first really tough constructive criticism I have had the grim necessity to give since becoming a Reviewer.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
It will be mentioned on the AH.

Sorry, but it didn't reach its potential. It had some promise, but it was not only too short, it had some glaring problems. For one thing, why did the dollar amounts at the holes change so much? Also, while some single moms might live that well, few do. Furthermore, if his mother spent all of her time working, how is it that she was also spending the same time fucking strangers at a glory hole?

It's one thing if you have a normal work schedule, but for a single mom working overtime to pay bills to at the same time have enough extra cash to pay for fancy houses, cars, and glory hole fees doesn't make sense. I don't want to be too harsh, and the story idea itself was fine, but I was disappointed in its execution.

This writer DOES have promise, however. Like my earlier work, this can be improved upon and turned into a consistent, lengthier story. Then it would do the highly erotic taboo theme justice. By the way, this is the first really tough constructive criticism I have had the grim necessity to give since becoming a Reviewer.

hornygrannyhornygrannyalmost 18 years ago
Not too bad for a start

This story is a good foundation and there are tons of possibilities for where it could go. What a great, perverted way for a boy to lose his virginity. I would look forward to Chapters 2, 3....

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 18 years ago
Good story, but has potential to be a GREAT STORY!

Your premise, set-up, plot, whatever you wanna call it is EXCELLENT :) . It seems like you rushed it at the end though, maybe tired of writing or just wanting to get it finished to post? Whatever it is, you could make it so much better if you flesh out the ending, no pun intended. Add some more description about the atmosphere while he's getting the bj. Maybe some more description about the bj itself too.

With that said, it may be that the only thing that is missing is a PART 2! :) Please write the next part, this could be a great story once it's there in full. Thanxxx a bunch.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 18 years ago
Hot, hurry with next part. Forgot to add something

Someone mentioned that his mom shouldn't have the time or finances for the glory hole attending. Ummm, I think that's a big part of her "overtime work," it's not seperated from her other work as far as time or money goes. She gets paid $100 for a bj and $500 for a fuck, that CLEARLY explains why she has more money than the average single mom. Also, it says that she takes off from work at 3 pm, that explains the time factor. Why would she stay at a job when she can make twice maybe three times as much in way less time? Of course she would make the son think she was just pulling the hours at her job. So that explains why he thinks his mom is working so much overtime. Goes hand in hand. Made good sense to me and it wasn't inconsistent imho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What!!!!!!

I think the kid is a virgin and did not know how to finish the story. What a waste of my time. Please no more half ass story writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a GREAT beginning!

The critics probably didn't notice, but the author is a young lad. He gives his age as 18-22, but that's the given category. He is probably in the 18 to 19 year old range. This young man obviously has a hot interest in motherfucking, as creative and bold young males tend to have. He should be encouraged, not denigrated. Let's have him open his mind to the idea and the infinite possibilities and pleasures of a son taking his stiff dick and shoving it right up his mother's twat. I hope and trust that he has not sworn off further contributions because of the negative comments here. There are many readers looking forward to his hot stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Good and Interesting

This was very well made and you could possibly make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

good, but to short and no real ending

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
Incomplete

This didn't even leave the ground. Nice punny name though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could have easily been written as a

long and involved story. Great idea for a story and if your purpose was to make it short you were successful but the reality is, it could have easily been a very, very story with lots of suspense and energy.....

OmniFix69OmniFix69over 9 years ago
Love it when mom blows me...

Looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs alot more

make a part 2 or something it was goodbut it definetely needed alot more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous