Goddess Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers

"Yeah. I'm okay. Christ! What did you do to me?"

"Stefan and Leo are licensed acupressurists as well as tai chi masters. They did something with your chi I'm sure neither of us would understand. I apologize but it was necessary because we had to stop you. We're going to have to try something more extreme, and for that we have to tie you up. I hope that's acceptable."

"Yes," Leo gave a little bow of his head. "Please accept my apology as well."

Madhuri stood up and started unbuttoning her blouse and pulling from her skirt. She had a body that looked like it was molded from desert sand dunes and moonshadow.

"You're going to be involved?" Eric asked

She looked at him with eyes that were wonderfully open and honest. "If you don't mind," she asked, as if she actually thought that he might.

"No," he said from the floor, where David and Stefan still had hold of his wrists. "No. I don't mind. I think it's a wonderful idea. I really do. Go ahead. Tie me up."

"Put in him in the Louis Sixteenth chair," Madhuri said as she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. Her bra and panties were ash gray, her skin showed through her underwear and she had a mole on the inner slope of her right breast that was like God's special seal of approval. "Use seven wraps of the tape."

She turned to Claire. "Come here, dear. Bring your toy. Sit in this chair where he can see you. You'll be close to him then, but not too close. Not ten feet apart."

As Claire approached Madhuri took her by the arm and lowered her voice Claire shuddered at the older woman's touch.

"This tape we're using is really not that secure," she whispered. "A man as strong as Eric can break it if he's suitably motivated. By now you must be terribly aroused, just dying for it, aren't you? As is he. As am I, for that matter. All you have to do is make him want you enough to break his bonds and come and get you, you understand? That's why you're going to touch yourself, Claire. That's the real reason. Ultimately, that's the only reason. To pleasure yourself and to drive him crazy with wanting you. That's why Eric wants you to touch yourself and that's why you'regoing to touch yourself, because you're just so damned aroused that you can't resist. You're going to seduce him with your masturbation, show him what he's missing, show him what you have for him, show him what a whore you are for him, what a slut, what a hot little cunt you are. Nowsit!"

She pushed Claire down onto a love seat as the men pulled Eric to his feet and started pulling his clothes off him, a sensation he found most uncomfortable, but they were as professional about making him naked as they were about making him unconscious, and soon enough they had him undressed. Whenever he felt his erection starting to fade, all he had to do was look over at Claire who was watching him with a dead flat gaze as if she'd been hypnotized, her only sign of life the way she squeezed her knees together every so often as if she could stem the flood of moisture between her legs or absentmindedly ran the vibrator along her lower lip as she watched what they were doing to her lover.

They plopped Eric down into the medallion-backed chair and Leo took the role of black tape from David and helped Stefan bind Eric's wrists to the arms of the chair—exactly seven turns. They then passed some tape around his chest and waist to secure his trunk to the chair and bent to secure his shins to the legs as David walked over to where Madhuri was sprawled out on a divan, her back against one end, watching the proceedings and pulling the pins from her hair, looking amused and tigerish. She shook her mane loose, her hair the color of wrought iron, then reached down and arched her back as she slid her panties down off her hips.

"Now watch me, Claire. See what's so damned difficult about this!"

She put on foot on the floor and left her other leg extended on the sofa, slid her hand down her body till it was at her pussy, and she began to stroke herself. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened and her other hand came up to massage her breast through the sheer bra she still wore. Eric watched. Claire watched. David watched. Stefan and Leo finished binding Eric's legs to the chair and they turned to watch as well. Madhuri was no doubt acting, exaggerating the pleasure she felt, but she was still a mesmerizing sight, a woman pleasuring herself openly, oblivious to the people watching her. David moved to the end of the sofa and leaned on it so he could see her better.

What was it? That her sex was normally out of sight and hidden and that she had to go in eager pursuit of it? Was that what made her masturbation so arousing, so forbidden? Or was it this woman—Madhuri—her natural sense of power and authority, seeing her cast them aside in the grip of a lust so great it couldn't be denied? She began to move her hips, her stomach clenching, the muscles trembling as she brought her pussy up to meet her curious fingers. The sleek muscles in her legs tightened too, shadowy hollows forming on the insides of her thighs where she urged her pelvis up as if she were pushing her cunt up into their faces, daring them to do something about her wickedness.

And then she stopped. Turned it off. Broke the spell. She looked at Claire accusingly, then at Eric, then at Claire again.

Claire took a deep breath through her nose. Madhuri's sexuality hung in the air like smoke from a fire and she could almost smell it, like musk and sandalwood.

She sat up straight and turned her head so her reddish-brown hair covered her face. Her knees were still together so that even though she was naked except for her shoes and stockings, her face and her sex were hidden. Without a word her right hand reached into her lap and sunk between her legs. It began to move, to churn gently. Eric could see her hand moving and the muscles in her arm and shoulder flexing but that was all, and the room was very still. Ridiculous—him taped into this chair, Leo and Stefan still on their knees some feet away, watching Claire. Madhuri and David watching and nothing happening but her hand moving in her crotch. Is that what all this had been about?

And then her body started to move, to sway with the movement of her hand as Claire increased the pressure or found the right rhythm, made some sort of connection with herself. He shifted in his seat as much as he was able, and from Claire came a small sound, a plea to herself, a plea to them, he couldn't tell. She lifted her face and he saw the torment of pleasure on her face and blood suddenly surged into his cock.

"That's it," Madhuri said.

"Ohhh," Claire moaned.

"That'sit!"

Claire scooted her ass forward on the loveseat and parted her thighs slightly. She had room now to lean back against the cushions and this she did, her stomach pumping like a bellows as he fingers dug at her pussy, and as she opened her legs, Eric could see the gleam of wetness, of fleshy pinkness and vulnerability—her wound, her female openness.

"Jesus!" he muttered.

Claire heard him dimly. She was aware of them, aware of them all, that they were watching her touch herself, and she felt like the worst sort of slut, and yet with that came this wonderful feeling of liberation, like now she could be just as bad as she wanted to be, because now it didn't matter. She was playing now, playing as Madhuri had, making a whore of herself, so what did she care. She was aware especially of the other men in the room, the two men on their knees—Leo and Stefan—they were playing too, presenting themselves as harmless boytoys when they were really trained muscle, and David, who also seemed so obviously gay but who was now getting ready to fuck Madhuri, she was certain of it. They were all playing. Why shouldn't she play too?

She opened her legs and stole a glance at Eric.Is this what you want? This pussy? You want to see me play with it for you? You want to see me get it all wet and juicy for you? Fuck myself for you? Yeah, I can do that. I can do that, baby. It's easy. Easy! Watch me, Eric. Watch me!

She slid her finger inside herself, pummeling her clit with the pad of her middle finger. Next to her David was down on his knees, his face between Madhuri's legs, eating her as her hips ground luridly against his face and her red-painted nails pulled at her nipples through her bra. Leo and Stefan, sensing their work was about finished, were kneeling comfortably on the floor, exchanging glances and watching Eric, who was growing redder by the minute. Claire knew what she needed to do.

She opened herself up with one hand and slid the buzzing rabbit inside with the other, lifting her feet up onto the divan and spreading her knees wide so that Eric could get a good, clear look. It was an insane, rapturous thrill, lewd and liberating, exalting and degrading at the same time. At once she lost the dignity of being a person and became a sex object, and at the same time she threw off the crushing responsibility of being a good girl and knew the freedom of being a whore. And on top of all this, she had the pure satisfaction of hearing Eric's strangled cry: "Oh Jesus fucking Christ, Claire!" Even in her rapture she couldn't stop the smile that split her face.

She'd done it! She'd fucking done it!

Snap! Pop! Crack! She turned startled eyes on Eric and watched in amazement as he popped the bands of tape like so much tissue paper, his face set in a look of fierce determination. His muscles bulged and gleamed with sweat as he levered his arms away from the chair, his cock standing up like a flagpole, his face red with effort. The tape over his chest stretched and snapped and fell away like spaghetti and then he tore the tape from his legs and suddenly he was upon her, and Claire was almost faint with excitement. She'd never seen anything so arousing in her entire life, her man turned into a testosterone-crazed King Kong for her, breaking through the chains that held him.

Stefan and Leo quickly got up and left the room. Claire could hear Madhuri getting fucked by David but she paid it no attention because Eric was suddenly there looking twice his normal size and he grabbed her hair as if he owned her and tilted her head back for his savage, demanding kiss. He pushed her hand away from the vibrator and then he took over as if he owned her pussy too, pulled the thing from her body and replaced it with his own fingers as he kissed her.

His fingers didn't vibrate. They didn't have little balls inside that spun around and they didn't have a special attachment designed to stimulate her clit, but they were real, live, warm, human fingers that wanted her like crazy, and they possessed her utterly as they pressed inside her and Claire felt completely taken. She yielded to his kiss, yielded to his hand; when his arm went around her she yielded to his strength as he pulled her from the divan and carried her over to a fainting couch that was on a riser, meant to be part of a display.

"Eric, Eric!" She didn't know what she wanted to say but she felt like she had to slow him down. But she was on fire and all she wanted was to be fucked, used, spread apart and entered. She'd been a bad girl and had asked for it and this was her just reward. He was massively hard, his body swollen and pumped with hot blood, and no sooner had he dropped her on the fainting couch than he was on his knees between her legs and, holding her head in his hands and kissing her, stabbing at her with his cock and then entering her, sliding into her like some irresistible object, all defenses battered down and shoved aside under the pure fervor of his lust. He held himself over her on his outstretched arms and plunged into her in a seemingly endless fall, dizzying and perfect, spreading her open so that she enveloped him and was his.

Across from them Eric could see Madhuri arching up under David's vicious thrusts. One of her feet was on the floor, the other hooked over the top of the sofa, and she used that leg to pull herself up on to his impaling brick as her nails dug into his pale ass. They were insane. All of them were insane, but he would have the last word, the last gesture.

Working his knees forward, he managed to lift himself so he was kneeling erect, Claire's ass on his thighs. He took her hand and placed it over her clit and she knew what he wanted her to do. She didn't resist anymore. She was too close and the reward was too dear. Hands didn't matter and touching didn't matter. Pride didn't matter and her self respect didn't matter. All that mattered was pleasing him so much that he came, that he lost himself inside of her, disgorged himself inside her in a wreck of orgasm. All that mattered was that he destroy himself inside her, punch himself into her as he filled his eyes with the shocking spectacle of what she was doing for him, and so she did it.

She masturbated as he fucked her. She rubbed herself. She did what he wanted even though she hardly felt it. She hardly felt it but she felt him, felt him as he expanded inside her, as he grabbed her waist and gripped her tight, pulled her against him, let his head fall back and with a feral moan opened himself up, opened up the valves of his soul and poured his searing heat into her, flooding her with the liquid frenzy of his ineffable touch.

From the divan, Madhuri pulled David's head to the side and absently caressed his hair as she watched Eric pitch his come into Claire's quivering body. She hummed with pleasure at the way the girl's body seemed to draw in on itself with every lunge her lover made, as if each jet of release were a blow to her body.

"Up, David," she said softly. "Get us a drink, love? The Jameson? And bring me my Shetland shawl?"

David sighed deeply. He still wore his shirt and tie, his pants were around his ankles, and from the way he moved, he was not a man who enjoyed being in disarray. He got up and shuffled awkwardly to the bathroom and disappeared inside to wash himself off and Madhuri rearranged herself on the sofa, reached over to the coffee table and took a slim cigar from the rosewood humidor. She lit it with an onyx lighter, filled her mouth with the rich, fragrant smoke and blew a plume towards the ceiling just as Eric shoved his hips one final time into Claire and expended the last of his lust into her, then collapsed on top of her, both of them panting and gaspng for breath.

For a while she sat there smoking as the two lovers kissed and caressed, Claire weeping softly, overcome with emotion, then David exited the bathroom with his clothes arranged and came back in a moment with a glass of whiskey on ice and a fine woolen shawl which he spread over Madhuri's shoulders and breasts. Madhuri took the whiskey and sipped it, letting the liquor pool on the center of her tongue and then trickle down her throat with the taste of cigar in a delicious, sensual mixture much too complex to be analyzed. She was much too refined to say anything about what had just happened there between them all.

"There you are," she said. "David will show you to the showers, and Claire, perhaps you would like to wear some of your new things. Eric, I think you brought a change of clothes?Goddess Within would, of course, be most grateful if you'd take a moment to fill out a customer satisfaction card, but it's not necessary. You can do it next time you're here."

Claire peeked around Eric and looked at her.

"Well of course I expect there to be a next time," Madhuri said with a subtle smile. "This was just the beginning."

She stood up, pulled her shawl around her shoulders and threw back her drink. Goose bumps washed over her shoulders and breasts and her skin took on a ruddy, fresh glow. The smile that radiated from her face was one of pure happiness and self-satisfaction.

She came and kissed Eric on the cheek, then kissed Claire lovingly on the mouth, her lips lingering just a bit too long. She released her and looked into her eyes and laughed with soft delight, her eyes shining

"Believe me, Claire, you've just begun to experience what we have to offer. Come back and see us, and come back often."

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers