Going For The Goalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door closed we were in darkness, except for the light of the moon, filtering through the tinted windows. Patrick looked for a cabin light and flicked it on. I stared at him, slowly unbuttoning my blouse. I stopped and reached for the light, turning it off. "We won't need this on." I whispered assertively. I turned around, facing away from him. Looking back over my shoulder I said, "Unhook my bra." I felt his soft hands ride up my sides then trace along the seam of my bra. He carefully released it, then slowly ran his hands underneath and around my body.

I turned to face him, letting the bra fall away. I leaned forward to him and felt his hands lightly cup my breasts. "Fondle them, suck on them," I murmured. Patrick brought his lips to one of my nipples and lightly flicked it with his tongue. It felt like a tiny electric shock all the way to my pussy. He worked patiently, confidently, on my breasts, lightly sucking both nipples to small, hard buds. 'God, he's good at this too' I thought as the sensations coursed through my body.

I ran my fingers through his hair, caressing down to his neck and shoulders. I could feel the heat from his body, still warm from the activity of the game. A few droplets of sweat formed on his temples. He had a freshly scrubbed scent from his post-game shower. I moved my hands around the front of his shirt and began slowly unbuttoning it. About half way down I ran my hands in underneath, across his chest, brushing his nipples. He started a little. "Like that?" I said softly.

"Oui, c'est ca," he whispered. I lifted his head from my breasts and pushed him back in the seat to finish unbuttoning his shirt. He laid back and watched me, in silhouette, undressing him. I pulled out his shirt and he moved forward to remove it. I loosened his belt, then slowly undid the zipper of his pants. I could feel him underneath, his arousal apparent. He lifted his hips off the seat and I slid down his pants and boxer shorts. I felt down to his crotch grasping his semi erect cock in my hand, jerking it slightly.

Patrick leaned toward me. "Not yet, I want to taste you first," he said. He directed me beside him on the seat as I undid the top of my skirt. It slid down to my ankles and I lightly kicked it off. I opened my thighs for him as his fingers traced down my belly onto my pubic mound. He rested his palm there, then lightly fingered down to my slit, parting the engorged lips, and lightly dipping his middle finger into my core. He moved off the seat and positioned himself between my legs, opening me yet wider. His finger reached into me, lightly penetrating. I gasped as he did it, and felt my juices begin to flow.

He flattened his tongue to lave gently up and down my slit. He used another finger to lightly probe my asshole. My hips bucked slightly, his touch was incredible, my arousal building steadily. He lightly sucked on my pussy lips, causing my juices to leak onto my inner thighs. "C'est ca, Patrick," I purred as he worked his magic. He laved up to my clit and slowly circled it with his tongue. Using the tip of his tongue he casually dipped down into my core then laved back up to my clit. I could feel the orgasm coming on, there was no turning back.

"Suck on it, suck on it hard," I commanded as my body began quivering. He took his time.

"Patience, ma cherie," he said. He began lightly flicking my engorged clit with his tongue. Every lash heightened my pleasure, turning it up another notch, until I was breathless, on the brink of exploding. He penetrated my ass with his finger, slowly up to his first knuckle, and then in completely. I don't know how long he kept me on the edge, bringing me close, then backing off slightly. I was writhing at his every touch and moaning softly, enjoying the waves of pleasure.

Patrick stopped and looked up at me. Even in the pale light I could see his incredible blue eyes. He brought his lips to my clit and began sucking. Slowly at first, then with increased intensity until I could hold back no longer. "Oh God Patrick, yes," I cried as the orgasm tore through me. My hips bucked off the seat but he stayed with me, sucking furiously as my pussy contracted. My fingers dug into his head as he kept me coming, a series of sharp, intense spasms. Finally, I slumped back, moving away from him.

All was quiet, I was drifting in a world of my own, enjoying the aftershocks, and slowly coming down. Patrick was by my side, gently caressing me, stroking my arms, shoulders, and face. As I recovered I grasped his semi-erect cock. Without a word he moved to give me easier access, and I stroked him, getting him hard, ready for me. I wasn't about to take him right away though, I wanted to tease him, just a little.

I moved up on my knees and bent over him. Bringing my mouth to his cock I took him deep down to my throat. Relaxing, I was able take his full length, my tongue swirling around the shaft, feeling it throb as it grew harder. I withdrew until only the head was in my mouth, then lightly probed my tongue over the opening, then to the sensitive area underneath. He groaned and twitched at the pleasurable sensation. I fully enjoy giving head, but I knew if I kept going I could easily bring Patrick off, and that was not my plan.

"I want you inside me, Patrick," I whispered softly. "I want you to come inside me." Patrick nodded.

I released his cock and repositioned myself to straddle on top of him. I gently lowered myself and could feel the head of his penis as it parted my wet pussy lips then penetrated my core. I had just enough room to move on him, my head just slightly below the roof of the limo. I began working the full length of his manhood in and out. Delightfully it hit my G-spot, a tiny contraction confirming the hit. Patrick reached up to fondle my breasts, taking my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger, pulling and stretching them. I wondered how he knew I loved that as I moaned softly at his touch.

I also loved being on top where I could control the action. My hips worked a rhythmic motion grinding me onto his hard cock. He filled me up and I could feel the pulsing veins of his manhood as my pussy contracted on him, clinging to him, refusing to release him. I felt my juices flowing, out over his balls and in between his thighs, dripping to the leather seat below. I intensified my activity, my pussy rocking back and forth along his hard cock. I could feel him grow larger still. My swollen pussy was sensitive and tingling.

I knew I wouldn't last long, but I wanted to ensure Patrick got off. He was looking up at me, the icy blue stare now softer, his eyes on me constantly as my body moved over his. I smiled at him, our passion rising with every thrust. My mind wandered for an instant, I could hear the crowd at the Pepsi Center, chanting Patrick's name. And here I was a few short hours later, with him in me, the most intimate way possible.

I felt his arousal, his body stiffening slightly, he was not far away. "Come for me Patrick…come inside me," I implored. His eyes closed and he shook his head as suddenly his body twitched involuntarily. I felt the first stream of hot cum inside followed by another, then another. The intensity of his orgasm brought me off. I gasped then moaned as the orgasm ripped through me causing me to shudder. I stopped moving, letting his cock empty deep inside me. I could feel his every move, and my every contraction. It was a moment of ultimate passion, both of us engulfed in pleasure.

Finally I slipped off of him, to his side. I was spent, but reached for his cock. Patrick shook his head.

"Ce n'est pas necessaire," he said softly. Instead he gathered me to him, holding me tight. We were silent as we recovered, I could hear only his heartbeat as it eventually slowed. He stroked my hair and face then turned to look at me.

"Merci beaucoup Georgie, I will remember this," he said.

"Oui, moi aussi." Then with a mischievous smile I said, "Maybe the Avalanche will repeat next year!"

12