Sex Diary with Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
A mostly-nonfiction account of our sexual experiences.
2k words
4.13
8.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a virgin, my girlfriend was not. (28M, 27F)

In fact, I knew she had quite a few boyfriends before. Reportedly she had sex always with a condom on.

She wanted to wait until we were married, even though we slept in the same bed at her place when I was visiting. She would come to bed only with her panties, and her voluptuous figure was driving me mad.

I begged her, I pled. She wouldn't let me penetrate her. Most she would do was oral sex until I was fully-erect, then she would watch me masturbate until I cum.

On another evening, we had a fight about other things - I think we fought over dinner. I think I told her I wanted the chicken less salted next time for our health. We ended the night in a bad mood. I was angry, my parents were visiting for weeks earlier, and I could not find any time to masturbate in my own privacy at all. I had a lot of pent-up energy. I went to sleep with a rock-hard.

*****************************

I woke to her straddling me, taking off her bra. She said she wanted to make up for the fight she started. With a few gentle-tugs to full-mast, she applied a condom, then she sat on me, and for the first time, my penis was swallowed up by her whispering eye. It was warm, tight, almost like velvet. I had to focus hard to not ejaculate immediately.

She began slowly riding, but I was not having it. My engorged member, my lust, demanded greater action. With a roll, I tossed her onto the bed. her wide-eyed and surprised. I pushed her legs over her head, and buried myself in her, again and again. Her vaginal fluids smoothed the way, but I was not gracious that night. I fucked her like a man-possessed, using all of my pent-up energy, all my resentment for her small antics in recent weeks.

I pulled out, ordered her to get on her knees to face the standing-mirror so she can watch herself (and myself, I) being plowed. I realized at that point that the condom was broken. I told her so. I began looking for where I stashed the rest, but then she began grinding against me.

I half-jokingly asked her whether she wanted to be a mom. She turned around, her eyes glazed and hair damp from sweat. Her panty still half-on, as her whispering eye glistened in the dim light. All I heard was 'make me'.

That was all I needed. I ripped her panty off. Ignored her complaint that it was not cheap. With barely a moment to spare, I removed the broken condom, and slammed right back into her. In the mirror I saw a man raw with emotions, her biting her lips, her breasts swinging with the motion. I didn't care her window was half open, and no doubt her neighbour could hear us. She screamed, I roared, the sound of her buttocks bouncing off my abdomen resonating.

I felt a similar sensation - just like the first time I masturbated. It was a mind-blowing feeling. All my muscles began aching, the sensation focusing onto my lower back, then my scrotum, then to my penis. I wanted her to see me when I impregnated her (fantasy thoughts). I briefly stopped, flipped her back into her back, with her buttocks resting over a pillow, and I rammed into her for a few more times. I must have told her I was coming, because she told me to enjoy it.

I felt her vagina spasms, which I imagine must have been her own orgasm. That was the moment. I buried myself in her one last time, and came. I could feel my penis powerfully contracting, once, twice, thrice, as ropes of semen shot out into her depths, as she cried and held on tight. I came far longer and harder than I ever did in my life.

I pulled out, a long rope of semen left at her cave's entrance. Her whispering eye glistening, and still gently pulsating from her own orgasm. I fell onto the bed on my back, her crawling on top of me. She told me this is the first time she let someone cum inside of her. Fortunately, she was on the pill. I was too exhausted to answer, only kissed her on the lips, as I ran my hands over her buttocks.

***********************************

I was still in shock. I masturbated for more than 10 years. I have read erotica libraries, watched enough pornographic material, but I never imagined it felt this good. And to cum inside her as my first actual sexual intercourse!

All of our quarrels, my resentment to her, at work, to my parents who made sexual gratification impossible for weeks - all evaporated, for a time.

Now that she has broken her own rule, her last 'hold' over me was gone. I clapped her buttocks affectionately, suckled on her swollen nipples until she begged me to stop, then asked her to make me an early breakfast. It was, after all, about 4 o'clock in the morning. To see her get out of bed with shaky legs was gratifying.

I drifted off to sleep for a time, and came to in an hour - I heard the pan sizzling. I went to the kitchen, and found her now wearing a different set of purple undergarment, and an apron, as she set about flipping some eggs over. Her hair wet, and she smelled of soap. She had a shower before she started cooking.

I was aroused once more. My soft, flaccid penis once more slowly rising. Being only in my briefs, it didn't take long for her to notice. She half-turned, her left hand fondling with a rapidly-engorging, meaty rod, told me she was almost done cooking, and I should not interrupt her now, as she smirked. She loved bossing me around since we met.

I was not having it. How dare she deny me sex now, even for a moment, after what we just had this morning! All my years of waiting, barely satisfying my appetite!

************************************

I got out of my briefs, now standing behind her naked, I reached over, turned off the stove, tore the spatula out of her hand, spun her around and clasped my hands firmly on her beloved ass cheeks as our lips met. She was quickly a willing participant.

My hands searched up and down her back, unclasping her bra, as she removed her own panties. Her apron and the bra fell into a heap. Her breasts pressing against my bare chest. Oh, how the nipples felt gliding across mine! We moved back to her bedroom as our kissed hungrily, our hands exploring every inch.

I spun her around, pushing her onto the bed. In a kneeling position, her buttocks were at just the right height for me standing.

'Please, be gentle. My vagina was battered' She moaned, slowly gyrating her buttocks, her labia were swollen from our liaison. But I didn't care.

I rolled back my foreskin, and my glans penis gently pushed her labia apart. She already had some vaginal fluids seeping out. It was warm, welcoming. I felt mad even holding for a second.

'Be what, sorry my darling? I did not hear that' I said, as I readied.

'I said, be-' she repeated, but I didn't let her finish. At that moment, with my hands firmly grasping her arse and pulling her close, I simultaneously thrusted my pelvis forward. My glans penis brushed aside her pubic hair, her labia, feeling every crease and crevice, as I buried my fully-erect penis in her floral garden once more. She moaned with a gasping breath, her eyes a mixture of lust and pleasure, both hands grasping the sheets in surprise. In but a moment, I reversed the motion, then back in again. I began thrusting in and out of her.

The bed creaked incessantly. I only gave her a moment to fetch a pillow under her lower abdomen, as she decided to be more restful, instead of kneeling, she was essentially laying on top of it. I complained, as it was now the wrong height for me. My penis, coated by her fluids, momentarily held aloft alone, as we desperately tried to find a solution. Ultimately, we found a few more pillows, 2 under her abdomen and 1 under her breasts, so she could lay comfortably, and I happily began penetrating her once more.

I would stop every time I felt I was about to cum, which was often. She definitely came at least once, with the pillow covers, and her affectionate butthole covered with a thin film of liquid leaking from our aggressive copulation. The fact she was flushed all over her body also clued me in.

I felt once more the familiar tingling of an impending orgasm, and I felt the time was right to release - but to my horror, I was tiring. I estimated I could not maintain the thrusting depth and frequency to achieve orgasm before I slowed from tiredness and have to stop entirely. I told her of my difficulties. She teased me about it, of course, saying she wanted to leave me blue-balled, as punishment for plowing her fields when she was still sore. I responded by slapping her arse, earning a surprised moan. I begged her to help with my release.

But to my surprise she relented. I had a brief moment to recuperate, as we now assumed modified doggy position. She even neglected having a pillow for her knees. She buried her face in the bedsheets, and her arse as high as she could. She was ready. Her pussy emanating an addictive aroma, beckoning to sheathe my sword once more.

She always struck me as someone quite conservative. Sexually active in the past, yes, but seemed quite vanilla. How I was wrong!

Out from her came the most generous amount of dirty-talk. Stuff I have only read about in smut literature.

She was telling me to plow her, to breed her, to seed her garden, to knock her up.

That I should, in a few months, be fucking her aggressively with her swollen belly carrying our child.

That we were going to purchase a swingset so she could be strapped with legs apart in midair for my enjoyment.

That she wanted all the cum for her hungry hole, for me to fill her up.

She also started actively pushing her ass against me for the first time, perfectly synchronising our rhythm to ensure maximum penetration. She ground against me when I stopped to catch my breath, then began pushing her hips on me on her own initiative. The moment soon came.

I gathered what's left of my strength, and rapidly thrusted in and out of her for as long as my breath held. At the last moment, I slammed into her balls-deep when I could not hold it anymore, screaming, and arching my back, as I released another torrent of pent-up semen, crying from the eventual release after such effort. I felt my whole body drained of strength and vitality. I came so much I verily believed my scrotum shrunk. All my weeks of semen, my excitement from the morning sex, my newly-discovered favourite sport, released in a near-endless stream of ejaculate.

She continued grinding her ass against my lower abdomen, squeezing every last drop out of me with her own plush-purse pulsation. I fell into the bed, my now-flaccid penis slipped out of her whispering cave. Her labia and pubic hair were a mess. This time no semen seeped out. She fell onto her side, still on top of a pillow. My semen must have pooled inside.

'So what were you asking me to do earlier?' I asked.

'Well,' she said, her cheeks red from the recall from what must have been an hour ago, 'it does not matter now, does it?'. We turned our gaze to her vagina. A trickle of fluid began leaking out.

I pulled the bedsheets over us, as we held each other. The air-conditioner humming, my last words was thanking her for fulfilling my dreams. She responded by snuggling against me. We then fell asleep.

And so concluded the first day we had sex.