Going Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a slight idea where this night was going to end up as soon as Mark brought us over two shots of tequila. Luke's car was going to stay here. We were gonna get a taxi, and the rest is...well left up to the imagination of Luke Havers.

Luke downed his shot, watching me with predator's eyes as I downed mine. As soon as my glass hit the table his teeth hit my neck, biting down hard enough to make me cry out. The loud music in the bar along with the fact that no one gave a shit what the other people were doing meant I could be just about as loud as I wanted.

Luke groaned my name against my skin, kissing the bite mark, doing a trail of hot kisses up until he latched onto my ear lobe. I moaned, wrapping an arm around his neck , digging my nails into his shoulder. My cock was hard as soon as he told me to shut up and now it was straining against my pants.

Luke fully turned so his body was covering mine, and I'm sure to an onlooker it looked like Luke was by himself, crowding the corner, his body blocked mine so completely. His hands trailed down my chest, going in my shirt and tweaking my nipples, making my breath catch.

Mike kept the shots coming until we both had 8 empty little shot glasses, and Luke had two empty Jack and Cokes, my vision was blurry and I didn't remember my own name. I remembered Luke's though. Couldn't forget that with his hand down my pants.

He had reached into my pants during the last shot and I gasped when his big hand wrapped around my cock. I arched into his hand, forgetting we were in public, or that I shouldn't do this with him, or the big factor of if I had sex with Luke there was no going back. Nope none of that crossed my mind. I pulled his hand away, making us both groan in disappointment and pushed him back until he stood up.

"Bed. Now." I mumbled when he frowned at me.

His face lit up then and he led me to the taxis that waited by the curb. We made out like horny teenagers the entire ride back to Luke's house and I think he paid for a 20 dollar cab ride with a 100 before dragging me out of the car.

I didn't see anything but him as he led me to his room, smiling as he pushed me down on the bed. My cock was bulging against my zipper, very obvious and Luke's eyes locked onto it as he licked his lips. My body was shaking I was so turned on. I swear it was Luke's mission to drive me insane.

Luke slowly stripped off his shirt, making sure my eyes followed every movement of those artistic hands. When that was gone, his hands hit his belt and I broke out in a sweat. I wanted him so bad it was hard to breathe.

His pants were gone and he was commando as always and I sighed as I finally got a look at Luke's full glorious naked body. There was a little voice in the back of my head trying to get me to reason, to think straight but I ignored it.

This man was perfection. Flat stomach, tight abs and a gorgeous thin happy trail that led down and down, where his sharp hip bones were and below that...the thing my body was craving.

He climbed onto the bed like a predator on a mission and I couldn't help but smile as I played the helpless prey. Luke's hands crept up my shirt until they were in the center of my chest. With a flex of his muscles the shirt ripped in half and I moaned, my eyes closing briefly. I was propped up on my elbows and Luke started kissing down my chest like I was an offering he couldn't refuse. He bit my nipple and I groaned his name, my hips raising off the bed of their own accord.

Luke pushed them back down and I moaned a little in desperation. I needed him bad and I didn't want to wait anymore. Luke however was as cruel as cruel could get and kept kissing down until he hit my unbuttoned pants. He pulled them down swiftly along with my boxers and went to nibbling. He hit my hip making me shudder and slowly kissed a path down, going around my cock, kissing a hot path to my other hip bone.

"Luke, Luke please." I knew what he wanted to hear.

His lips covered my cock so fast my head spun. A lot of people would think a domineering person like Luke would be the one receiving not giving but honestly it was a passion of his. He liked to get me as hard as he could before he took me. It made me last longer as torturous as it was.

My cock hit the back of his mouth and I gripped the sheets tight so I didn't come. I wanted to wait, I wanted to draw it out and I knew he did to. It was so difficult though. Luke's lips were like satin and his tongue was heaven as he twirled it around my cock. He looked up at me with angry eyes and I bit my lip hard enough to bleed. I loved that look.

He grabbed my hips fast and flipped me over and I tucked my knees under me on instinct. I don't know where he get the lube I never did, my mind couldn't think that far out of the box when I was this turned on...and drunk. His slick fingers slid into my body without warning and I groaned so loud it was almost a scream. Luke had very long fingers and he knew exactly where to touch in my body. He drove me wild until he thought I was ready and I had been telling him for what seemed like hours that I was.

I felt him move up behind me and literally held my breath. I expected it fast and was pleasantly surprised when Luke slowly slid inside me. I gasped now, feeling the burning need to have him all the way inside me, missing the way he made me feel. No one could replace Luke, I don't know why I ever thought anyone could.

Once he was in as far as he could go he started moving and I started moaning. He got faster and faster, his hands grabbing my hips to hold on as I bit the pillow trying not to come. Eventually I told him to go faster and he finally let go, giving it to me like he knew I liked.

He went deeper and faster and I started panting, I wasn't going to last much longer. He finally stopped teasing me and thrust in hard, hitting my prostate head on and I came screaming his name into the pillow. He came with me, something I had always loved though it was rare and I slumped down into the pillow after we finished. Luke pulled out and rolled over, laying on his back. He was panting as I was and he looked at me with a smile.

I dragged my limp hand up to hold onto his and passed out before I could even reach.

The next morning I woke up with a killer headache, regret already going through my body. It wasn't strong though, not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was almost content, which I knew wasn't a good sign.

Looking around I frowned, this wasn't Luke's bed, and it wasn't Luke's room. Sneaking out of bed while he was still out cold I opened the door and looked out into the hallway. This wasn't even Luke's house.

I closed the door and walked back to the bed, pausing for a moment before slapping Luke on the thigh. He woke up with a grunt, eyes wide as he sat straight up. He looked around for a second before looking at me and sighing.

"Jeez Johnny what'd you do that for?" He grumbled, always a grouch in the morning.

"Luke...where are we?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He smiled like cat that ate the canary and said, "We are at our new house Johnny boy."

I frowned again, "You mean your new house?" I asked and he laughed, laying back.

"Nah Johnny, I mean our new house".

I took a deep breath and tried not to smile at the thought that he was serious, he had actually bought a new house and he might actually be telling the truth about leaving the compound.

I smacked Luke in the leg again and opened the door, walking out so he wouldn't see my happy expression. I tried so hard not to believe it but I think my mind had shut off...again.

"I'll see you downstairs Johnny, we got a lot to talk about!" Luke called after me and I shook my head.

I told the happy feeling in my gut to go to hell and went to look around Luke's....ours....the house. Today was going to be a long day.

12