All Comments on 'Going Out With Daddy Ch. 02'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hongluobohongluoboalmost 16 years ago
Am so glad the chapters are coming quickly

A most delightful tale, and yes.. i can't wait till chapt 3 and 4 and wherever it goes.... beautifully drawn out.. believable and oh so sexy... thanks. (now to go and read your other stories)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Stuff!

Full of tease. Story builds nicely which is the way they all should. This series is really tantalizing. More! But keep it slow and sweet... with tease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
get a stud/jock son/brother into this story

include a muscled stud/jock son in the next chapters..to join in with the family fun....and hopefully stud dad tim will reveal a suppressed bi side and he and son will get into some hot bi with the women directing and participating in the hot action...writers constantly on this site neglect sex charged women like myself..who find that type of scenerio a major turn-on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Past tense

Not too bad; but why do so many writers insist on using past tense? "She was slim." She was once slim; but now she no longer is?

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 16 years ago
nice tease

Looks good so far, I still am curious about why the wife is doing this, but then I remembered that she is much older than her husband, perhaps she sees the daughter can provide things that she can no longer, like a child...

The daughter is a good tease and well realized, so far she thinks this might be a fling, from her chat session, but I think the wife is thinking more long term and is planning on getting her daughter to fall in love with Daddy!

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yep

Like britney spears said it best she's not that innocent

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A previous female commenter mentioned that she would like to see more bi guy action in the stories, turns her on!

....but for me.. Eww! Story killer! I would literally stop reading the story, it would ruin it for me and leave a bad taste in my mouth! (Pun!;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

YES LOVING THIS STORY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous