Golfing - Hawaiian Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last was Anastasia, in a string bikini that barely contained her boobs let alone the outline of her lips down south. She came out and planted a kiss on Dan's forehead as her boobs dangled in his face. Dan reached out for them as Ana pulled off the tiny top. Her boobs dropping in to his hand as he gobbled them up.

All 4 girls now danced around Dan. Each pulling an item of clothing off the other until all fours girls stood only in a thong and high heels. Doing what they do every week, all this comes naturally to them. The only exception this time was that it was a man they were doing it for and not a group of women as they're used too. But for this one time, they made the exception since it was their boss (me) hiring them.

They stood in front of Dan and began caressing each other. Pairing off and locking themselves into a slow passionate kiss between them. You can clearly see their tongue dancing all around each others mouths and lips as hands dropped to hold onto breasts, crotches and butts. Angel knelt down and peeling Sutan's thong aside began lapping at her smooth pussy. Sutan stood there looking into Dan's eyes as she was being licked and lapped by Angel.

Rio, breaking the kiss with Anastasia moved Ana closer to Dan and had her lean forward as she removed Ana's thong down the back of her long legs. Rio began kissing up the back of Ana's legs moving between her thighs and licking her pussy from underneath. Ana, reached up and pulled Dan's hard cock from his jeans and began sucking on him. Dan's face was quite flushed as Ana took his length deep into her throat.

Rio was sucking on her lips and tonguing her clit as she pushed a wet finger into her ass. Anastasia ground her pussy onto Rio's tongue as she licked Dan's cock like an ice cream cone. Holding the base and sucking the head for all of us to watch. As we were getting into the show before us. We heard from behind us a long scream and deep grunt. Turning we saw Lourdes gripping the bar tightly, eyes closed as Tyson unleashed a load into her tight ass just as Lourdes began to orgasm.

Once they were down, our attention turned back to the girls and Dan. I was standing next to Michael who was rock hard. I grabbed and massaged his cock as I whispered to him to go talk with the sexy bartender and keep her company. He turned around and looked at her. She was standing with both hands on the bar just watching. Her face flushed as he wondered what she was thinking seeing all this for the first time. He said he would and walked away.

I watched him as he took a seat on the bar stool talking to her. I took a seat in one of the lounge chairs and watched the girls take turns sucking on Dan's purplish red cock. All colors of lipstick stood out along the shaft. His eyes watching every girl take their turn on his cock. Each having their turn licking around the head, taking him deep then pulling him slowly from their skillful mouths.

Dan's cock was so hard having been sucked on by 4 different girls. After the rotation was done and each girl had his shaft in their mouth no less than 4 times. Rio moved up and wrapping her arms around his neck, lowered herself onto his hard cock. With the help of Sutan, his cock slid into her tight slit with ease. She sat down on him fully taking his full length inside her. She began a slow up and down motion as Dan held onto her hips.

She moved on him with precision movements as each time she raised up on him, you can see his shaft glistening with her juices. She rode him slow and easy letting the anticipation build within him. Rio pushed her small nipples into his mouth so he could suck them as her legs worked in lifting herself up then settling back down on his cock.

Rio then slid off him and locked her lips around his cockhead, moving over his shaft fully til she moved away. Sutan took over the duty and mounted him, slipping his sweet cock into her pussy while she moved on him abit faster than the ride Rio had done. The muscles in her legs flexing with each lift as his cock stretched her pussy abit more than it did Rio's surprisingly.

Sutan moved up and down, back and forth on him. Giving his cock a workout as she moaned out repeatedly. Her muscles gripping his shaft as there wasn't much shine to the shaft. She was loving riding him but like Rio, stopped then slid off him before she was wanting too. She took his cock into her mouth and cleaned him off with her tongue.

Dan I'm sure was loving every minute of all this attention. I was seated on the lounge chair rubbing my pussy while watching the girls take turns on him. Lourdes was still seated on Tyson's lap with his cock buried inside her but they were just still. Monica and Simone were standing rubbing themselves as Passion was seated next to me looking over at me.

I motion to Passion to come over and grab a bite as she crawled over to me and began licking my slit and sucking my fingers. She dipped her tongue into my folds and sent me off on a mind shattering orgasm. I don't usually moan out but this time I did catching everyone's attention as I held on Passion's head as I was grinding my pussy onto her tongue. She eased a finger into my backside as she kept licking and sucking on me. Her own fingers pumping herself to her own orgasm.

Anastasia took Dan's cock into her mouth before mounting him. She sucked him slow then climbed up onto the stool and turned around. She took him into her backside this time and rode up and down on his shaft. He placed his hands under knees and lifted her up while thrusting his hips into her ass. His thick shaft pushing in and out of her tight ass as Anastasia moaned out. He pumped her deep and fast. The pace was furious as we knew that he would cum inside her sexy ass.

Angel leaned in and began flicking her tongue over Ana's pussy and clit. She eased a finger into her pussy and massaged Dan's cock thru the membrane separating the digits. Angel's tongue looked good flicking over her clit as she moved up and down her slit licking Dan's cock in the process. Angel tongued Dan's balls as he pumped harder into Ana's ass.

I heard Monica start to orgasm as Simone had her tongue buried in her, her fingers rubbing her clit and near her own orgasm as well. Passion was sucking my clit and lips still and pumping my ass with 2 fingers now. Her tongue moving up and down my slit. I turned my head abit to see Michael facing the bar, he was sucking the hard nipples of the bartender as she leaned over the bar.

Anastasia rode Dan's cock like the professional she is. Moaning and urging him to fuck her ass faster. His cock a deep red now pushed in and out of her ass. Her hands on Angel's head as Angel sucked her pussy while rubbing herself. Anastasia's boobs bouncing up and down with each thrust as she cupped them in her hands.

Dan groaned out as Anastasia tightened down. I saw Dan's eyes close just as he let loose a loud moan. Knowing he was filling her bowels with his hot seed Anastasia placed her heels onto the rungs of the stool and moved up and down on his cock herself. Angel stood in front of the as she rubbed her clit to her own delicious orgasm. Anastasia kept pumping herself on Dan as his orgasm began to subside. Ana, turned her head and kissed him on the lips and thanked him for his most generous load deep inside her ass.

Anastasia slid off Dan as Rio tossed them a towel. Anastasia cleaned up Dan's cock which was spent as she dabbed at her own ass. Everyone looked quite satisfied. Well, not everyone. I turned around to see what Michael was doing now and he had the sexy bartender on the bar, her legs spread wide and up as she locked her heels against the top of the glass holders that hung down. Michael had his face buried between her sexy thighs licking and sucking her hairless mound.

He was digging his tongue deep into her wet pussy as she grabbed at her breasts. Pushing them together and pulling on the nipples. Her nipples were capped by rings which were standing erect from her pulling of them. His tongue lapping at the soft slit. I moved closer to the bar to get a better look and hopped onto the barstool next to him.

I watched as his expert tongue slid into her and move around in circles, he licked the top of her mound just under the hood and moved down inside her walls. She was moaning low as he sucked each lip into his mouth. He had her coming in seconds as he loves to go down on women. He has such a talented tongue and mouth as he hums against the clit after sucking it so good.

The bartender glanced over at me after her orgasm and pulled herself over the bar and into Michael's lap. She placed her heels onto the cross bars of his stool as she raised herself up and lowered her just licked pussy onto his cock. His tongue moved rapidly over her nipples taking the rings between his teeth and pulling gently as she began to pump herself on his thick hard cock.

She used her legs and arms to ride his shaft as she held onto the glass holders above. She was good and must have had a lots of practice as she knew how to grasp his shaft with each down stroke. Michael held onto her sexy ass and pushed a finger into her backside. She kept riding him slowly.

She then lifted up and reset. I watched her reach down and take his shaft into her hand and lower herself. I heard Michael moan out and looked closer. She had lowered her sexy ass onto his cockhead and lowered herself til she was sitting on his lap. Her eyes locked on his eyes as he held tightly to her hips. She raised herself up and back down again.

She rode his cock so slow at first then sped up. Moving on him faster by now as she moaned out. Working his cock so deep and tight as she raised up and slammed herself back down. His moans intermingled with hers by now as both stared into each others eyes. It looked as if there was a mutual look between them as they both enjoyed the pleasure they were giving each other.

Michael's eyes closed as he moaned out one more time. She must have sensed he was about to cum and slid off his lap, turning around she wrapped her hand around the shaft and pumped him while placing the head of his cock onto her tongue as she opened her mouth. Michael began to explode as the first stream of hot come coated her tongue. She closed her lips around the head as she pumped his shaft.

I could see her swallowing hard as her hand pumped and her lips sucked. Swallowing over and over as she sucked the head of his thick cock. Michael raised his hands then lowered them onto her head as she pulled off his cockhead. Her hands slowing but still pumping his cock. She licked the head to scoop up what oozed out then as she squeezed his shaft. She got up, smiled at us and disappeared into the back office.

Everyone got dressed as Dan thanked us all, we watched him leave the clubhouse as we all were leaving at the same time. It was a great day of fun and sex with the winner of our contest!

12