Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played the song in my living room, more than halfway decently, as Avril sang along. "And I don't wanna fall to pieces. I just want to sit and stare at you. I don't want to talk about it. And I don't want a conversation. I just want to cry in front of you. I don't want to talk about it. Cause I'm in love with you." As she sang, a look of relief appeared on her tiny face. Man was she hot! She was so happy I didn't suck. I don't know what would have happened if I was a newb. And she had such an amazing voice. She also looked incredibly sexy and beautiful as she sang it, looking at me the whole time. It's like she was singing it just for me.I hope I didn't get a boner. You know... in front of the woman. Then again, that could spark a little three-way action.

We finished doing the song and Larisa applauded. "That sounded really good. Keep practicing it today and you'll be fine tomorrow," said Avril.

"Thanks. I certainly will." I put the guitar down, resting the neck on the sofa cushion.

"Okay. Good. Well Rissy, Matt, I have to go do some press interviews and stuff. It was really nice to meet you two. I gave Larisa all the details about tomorrow night, so don't worry," she told me.

"Okay. Thank you so much again Avril! This is so awesome," I said.

"Av. It's my pleasure," she said as she stood up and gathered her belongings before she left.

"Oh. And I'm sorry if I made you wait long. Long night last night."

"No. It's no problem."

"Thank you again," I said.

"It was good to meet you finally," said Larisa as she took a step towards her. Larisa put her arms around her and gave her a quick hug.

"Same here, Av," I added. I didn't move in for a hug. I wasn't sure if it was kosher. Apparently a hug was in fact kosher because Avril took a step forward and put her arms up around my neck, giving me a nice little hug.

"Happy birthday Matt." I felt myself inadvertently push my crotch against her. She either didn't notice or she didn't want to say anything as I did so. I pulled her close to me with my hands gripped around her waist, just above her firm little butt. She didn't seem to care, keeping the embrace going for another few seconds. 'I wonder if she would pick the chimps over the shark,' I pondered.

"Thanks." After that, we said our goodbyes and I walked Avril out the door.

"Riss... This..."

"I know," she said, assuring me she knew what I was about to say.

"This is the best gift I've ever gotten, probably," I said, thinking back... just to be sure.

"I'm happy you're so excited. She's pretty isn't she? In person I mean."

"She's fucking hot. A lot smaller than I thought," I said. She was probably about five foot and two or three inches. She was petite and delicate, yet such a strong girl.Hopefully she sipped a mean D and was bisexual. Hehe.

"I could tell you thought so. Did you cop a good feel?" Was it that obvious?

"It was merely a friendly embrace..." She just looked at me with her arms folded across her chest. "... ...I'm the birthday boy! It's my day!"It's the best I could come up with. Sue me.

"Haha. It's ok love. I know it is."

"Larisa. I love you so much. Thank you," I said as I pulled her close to me, my head just a few inches from hers. We stared lovingly into each other's eyes, seeing in them how much we cared for each other.

"You're welcome," she whispered as she leaned in and kissed me. Our lips made contact and softly rubbed against one another's. Her hands ran over my neck as she put her arms around me. I held her by the waist, gently, as I kissed her passionately and slowly. "Hey love," she started to say.

"Hmm?"

"We'll kiss some more after you brush your teeth."Someone wasn't aware of my mouthwash usage.

----------------------------------

I practiced playingFall to Pieces all day long until my fingers were numb. I wanted more than anything to play the song correctly in front of the audience and Avril, hoping I'd impress her.Maybe that would let me get a little three-way action. Heh heh... Hoooooo riiight! "Hey babe. I love hearing you play guitar. But please... throw a different song in there," joked Larisa. I could understand her annoyance. I had been playing it over and over for a few hours. But come on. She knew what was at stake here.Watch this...

"Yeah. You're right. Want me to play some No Doubt?!" I said all fake excitedly.

"YESSS!!" She got all enthusiastic and hyper.It made me sad to do this...

"Don't know any. Sorry."What! What! Shot down. ...I know in part one I said I would pretend she liked my music for the most part, but that was to satisfy a pivotal plot need. Back to her crappy ass music. Not that I disliked No Doubt or anything. I mean, I'd bang Gwen Stefani like any other guy. I just wouldn't titty fuck her. Oh like it's even possible to. ...Don't look at me in that tone of voice!

"MEANIE!" she yelled in half-assed anger. I hung the guitar up on the wall mount I had and moved back to my beanbag chair.

"C'mere," I said as I held me arms out. "Sit with me." Larisa walked over and sat down between my legs, lying back on my chest. She looked so beautiful today. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts that barely covered her at all. She didn't wear those outside. They were her around the house shorts, so broken in and worn out that they were on the verge of falling apart. I had a pair of cargo shorts like that years ago. I didn't even have to unzip them to take a piss... just pulled it out through the hole in the crotch. As she rested her head against me, I couldn't help but smell the Caress soap and the Herbal Essence shampoo she used that morning. Her hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, allowing me access to her neck. I rested my chin on her orange tank top-covered shoulder, pressing the side of my face to hers, my nose slightly pushing against her cheek. She had changed out of her maroon shirt because she got hot in it. "This is the best birthday I've ever had. And it's all because of you," I whispered as I looked at her long outstretched legs. They were so sexy.

"You're so welcome love. I'm glad I could make it so special."

"Hey. I've been meaning to ask. How come you call me love?" I asked as I grazed my hands over her stomach, sliding them just under the bottom of her shirt.

"You don't like it?" she asked, assuming the worst. "I think it's cute," she replied as I saw her smile from the corner of my eye.

"No, it's not that. Just... not too many non-British people say that."

"Haha. Well. I think it's cute. And you're so cute, with everything you say and do. And because you're my love." I covered her with my arms and held her close to me. Larisa took my biceps in her hands and held my arms against her body. She extended hers up and back, placing her hand on my cheek. "That answer your question?"

"Sure does love."

"Haha. You can't use it. It's my word for you. =]"

"Well, what am I going to call you Riss? Celebrity crush doesn't work anymore."

"Haha. I'm sure you'll think of something love. You're creative." We sat there for a minute in silence, enjoying one another's touch. Finally, I broke the silence.

"Did I ever tell you how I could knock out any animal?" She turned and looked at me from the corner of her eye.

"Any animal?"

"That's right." She lied back, putting all her weight on me. She knew we were about to have one of THOSE conversations. "I could knock out any animal."

"Love, as strong and as masculine as you are, you couldn't take on, let's say... a wolf."

"I could totally knock out a wolf," I said in response to her negative comment.

"Matt. It has sharp teeth."

"Well I'm not gonna punch it in the mouth! Come on!"

"Okay then. You tell me how YOU are gonna knock out a wolf." She took my hands in hers as I began story time.

"Well, what I'd do is I'd clog up its nose first. I'd put like super glue in it. Now I don't want you to be like, 'Oh that's cheating.' It's just fighting a little... dirty. Anyway, and then I could probably sneak up behind it. And like... picture a wolf's ears. And imagine taking it and folding it down towards the front of its head. And then I'd have someone staple it closed."

"That's not fair!" she exclaimed with laughter.

"Riss. It's fighting dirty. And anyway, I'd sneak up behind it and I'd get on top of it. And I'd knock it out."

"Matthew, you cannot knock out a wolf."

"But Larisa... I'M COMING DOWN ON IT! Bam! Bam! Bam!" I said as I play punched the air. I heard her sigh out loud as she shook her head.

"Okay fine tough guy. You tell me how you cold take on... a blue whale."

"Easy," I replied. I was just spittin improve now.

"Easy?" She really doubted me.

"As pie. I'm not gonna fight it in water, obviously. What I'd do is have it hanging, like on hooks for about two days. And it's gonna be all weak and hungry and dizzy. And then what I'd do is I'd charge at it," I said. "And it's gonna be out of it, thinking, 'What's this thing running at me?' because it's all dizzy. And then I'd leap up, with the fist cocked back in mid air... like some kind of Jackie Chan thing. And I'd LIGHT IT UP! POW! I mean of course, I'd have to hit it in the right spot."

"Love. You are crazy," she laughed.

"But at least you know I can always defend you and keep you safe. That's a plus."

"How are you going to protect me against a blue whale if we're swimming? You can't pull it out of the water."

"Well, then you'll always either be protected or avenged." I pulled her closer to me, feeling her curl up in my arms.

"Hahaha. Well that's nice to know." We both sat there in silence for a few minutes, enjoying each other's touch once again. "Mmmm," she moaned.

"I know. It feels so right, doesn't it?"

"No. I was thinking about ice cream actually," she said.

"Oh..."Well then. Maybe next time.

"Hehe. I know what you mean. Mmmmmmm to yours too," she laughed, mocking me a little. "I just got a craving." She continued to softly laugh as she sat there in my arms.

"Maybe you're pregnant and you're getting strange food cravings," I suggested.

"DON'T EVEN KID!" she laughed half seriously. "Matt that's so not funny. Haha."

"Then why are you laughing baby?"

"God. You're too much," she said as I rubbed my hand over her stomach, as if I was rubbing a pregnant belly. I just heard her sigh and she shook her head.

"When did you do your nails," I asked, pointing at her feet.

"I did them when you were playing guitar. Me and your sister did them together. What do you think of the color," she asked, wiggling her toes. They were a dark metallic blue color. I enjoyed it.

"Look's sexy," I replied.

"I'm glad you like them." I turned my head and kissed her on the neck, right below her ear.

"You want me to take you for ice cream?" I asked her.

"Mmmm. Yeah. That sounds good."

"Okay. Let me just get ready real quick," I told her.

"Sure. I'm gonna go pee," she replied back as she stood up. She turned to me, halfway to the stairs. "Happy birthday Matthew."

"Thank you Larisa." I sat there for a second holding a pair of pants.Yeah I forgot. I was only wearing boxers when she sat on my lap. Like I said. It was my house and I'll walk around in my underwear if I so choose.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and thought of all the things that happened, not only today, but every day since I met her. She opened my world to so many new things. I never would have experienced any of them if it weren't for her. And she loved me. She loved me a lot. She even got Avril Lavigne to come to my house, play a song with me, and invite me to play with her onstage at Continental Airlines Arena. She was such a wonderful part of my life. ...And the sex was phenomenal.

----------------------------------

It was about 6:30 when we left the house to go to the Dairy Queen. We seriously hit about every fucking traffic light going there. As we drove down one of the main roads of town, Larisa leaned towards me, resting her head on my arm. I pulled my arm from underneath her, so I could put it around her. As she leaned against my side, I gently rubbed her shoulder, my fingertips grazing her tan skin. That made using the turn signal a pain in the ass, having to try to steer at the same time. And I'm not ambidextrous either. I'm surprised I can even run a batch with my left hand. "Mmmm. This feels so nice," said Larisa as she slid her hand onto my crotch.

"Riss. What are you doing?" I asked, all surprised. Because of the hot weather, my dick was larger than normal.You guys know what I'm talking about. When it's cold it shrinks and when it's hot it expands.It instantly became fully hard when she first touched it.

"I'm rubbing you love. It's your birthday and we haven't even played at all yet." She continued to rub me through the front of my cargo shorts, wrapping her hand around my stiff member and she continued to look forward out the windshield.

"Riss. Not that I'm complaining... but it's not like I expected us to make love today."

"I know Matt. That's why I want to be with you right now. Because you don't expect it."I mean I was pretty sure I'd get some. You know. It's my fuckin birthday and all.Her hand rubbed me harder and harder through my pants. It felt so good. She hadn't gotten me off in the last few days and I haven't beaten off at all. Because I wasn't really working alone anymore at the store, I couldn't close the place to go beat off in the back.What are you gonna do? You know? ...Come to think of it, I could have just said, "Hey. I'm going to go take a dump," and cranked one out. I'm an idiot.

I was trying to focus on the road as Larisa fondled me. I couldn't imagine getting head while driving. This made it hard enough. I wanted to just lay my head back and close my eyes, to enjoy the whole experience. I've had never gotten any play in the Vulva before.That's my Volvo, incase you don't have a good short-term memory. Err... long-term memory. That reference was like eighty-five pages ago.

Larisa turned her head and softly kissed me on the neck. "Baby, is there somewhere we can park?" she whispered in my ear. She pulled the right leg of my shorts up and slid her hand inside and under my boxers, now playing with my uncovered dick.

"Um. We can go to the store. They're closed by now. I'm sure Dawn's counted the register and left." Oh man. Her hand felt so good on me. Her fingers gently stroked the tip of my erect cock, playing with my head, sending small wave after small wave of pleasure through my private area. I wanted to feel release and relief more than anything.

"No. I want to do it in here," she said as she continued to kiss and suck on my neck, alternating between there and my ear.

"So f 'in hot," I mumbled. We happened to be stopped at a red light at the moment. Larisa, reaching across my chest, moved her left hand up and placed it on my left cheek, pulling my head to face her. She slid her tongue between my lips. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the gorgeous blonde girl in the white beetle next to us. She happened to casually glance over at us and pause, watching me and Larisa suck face. I kept my eyes open, looking at her as we made out in my pimp mobile. As the light turned green, I pulled away from Larisa. The blonde spectator recognized her and expressed a look of shock. I looked at her like, 'Yeah. How are you,' and pressed on the accelerator.

"Do you know somewhere we can go that's quiet?" she said to me as she squeezed my cock. "I'm getting really horny love." I did know of one place. There was my old high school. I'd just assume go to the town high school's parking lot, but with all the Puerto Ricans around that area of town, I was hesitant. I wouldn't want have someone break in and rape one of us.Hey. They can be bisexual. And I apologize for the racist remark, even though it's true in my town. If it really bothers you that much, just remember that the story is mostly fiction and hope that particular remark was fake.Anyway, my old high school was up the highway a ways.My good old all boy Catholic high school. Don't even get me started.I also wanted to fuck her there for that reason as well.It usually took between fifteen and twenty minutes to get there. I got there in ten this time, fondled the whole way. We pulled the car around to the back of the school, near the track. Even though school was out, there was still activity there so cops didn't swarm on a car that was parked there. The sports teams had summer training camps there during the day and random people came to run or walk on the track. Because it was about seven at night, no one else was there, even though it was still light out.

I backed into one of the last spots so that I could see any oncoming cars. This way, we could quickly stop if we we're going to get busted. As soon as I put the car in park and pulled the parking break up, Larisa pounced on me. She swung her leg up and over the center console, straddling me in the front seat. "I want you so bad Matthew. I can't stand it anymore." She grabbed my head and slammed her lips against mine. She gripped my hair as I slid my tongue past her lips, taking the offensive. I put my hand on the back of her head, shoving my fingers through her hair, pushing her face against mine. My dick throbbed in my pants as her body rocked against mine. "I guess... you don't really... want ice cream," I said in between our sloppy kisses.

"Only if I can eat it off you," she answered back. I ran my free hand up and down the side of her body, feeling part of her perky tittays in my palm.

"Well, I really don't feel like getting all sticky. So I guess you'll just have to have me."

"I can... mmm... live with that," she responded as her lips attacked mine.So there I was, parked at my old high school about to fuck a girl in my car. And this girl was Larisa Oleynik, THE MORPHING INTO A PUDDLE GIRL HERSELF. If only my entire class could witness this. I'd definitely, DEFINITELY, be the biggest success at the reunion. Unless someone cures cancer. But I'd be a close second.

Larisa unzipped my pants and pulled out my junk, still using her hand on me as we made out in the parking space. We were facing away from the wooded fenced off area, parked under the crappy basketball hoops. It was dense foliage, eg. weeds and out of control trees. At least it blocked out some of the sun, keeping us from dieing of heat exhaustion. "So... how do you want to do this? The... the... back seat? Or here?" I asked as I pulled her head next to mine. I ran my tongue over her neck, up towards her ear, sucking on her earlobe as her hand rested on my mule in the narrow crevice between our two bodies.

"I want you right here."This was so like The Chase, starring Charlie Sheen.I groaned in approval and slid my hand up inside the back of her tank top, feeling her warm bare skin. She wasn't wearing a bra, as usual. She had started to not wear one because of the warm weather. I guess it was more comfortable having them flap in the breeze and not being encumbered.I understand. You gotta let them breathe. And boy do I love pokies.

"You're gonna need to take your shorts off baby," I said as I slipped off her top, pulling it over her head and tossing it over on the seat beside me. I hit the button on the side of my seat, sliding it back to give us as much room as possible. Larisa unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, trying to pull them off.Oh I wish you all could have seen this. It was hilarious.Because of the way she was straddling me, it was almost impossible for her to get them off without changing positions.She struggled like the world's worst escape artist, kicking and maneuvering her leg, trying to free herself from her shorts. She leaned back and lifted her body, trying to slide them down her legs. She banged against the door, the window, and hit her head on the ceiling. "Here. Maybe if you..." Larisa lost her balance, falling backwards onto the steering wheel, unintentionally honking the horn. She lunged forward and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, startled from the noise. We both started laughing hysterically, incapable of stopping. It seemed even funnier because she was half naked. She held the top of my head in her hands, her wrists and forearms pressing against the sides of my head, looking down at me full of love and laughter. She looked more beautiful than ever as she ran her fingers over my hair.

1...1112131415...20