Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd also like to thank C-S-S-A.com, T-S-S-A.com, and literotica.com for providing similar stories that I can batch to. This story is dedicated to me because I actually finished it in about a millionth of the time it took me to complete part one. It's also dedicated to Larisa Oleynik, for obvious reasons. Thanks to all my high school and college buddies and whoever else who made the side stories and inside jokes possible.

I'd like to thank a few bands for giving me something to listen to for hours and hours as I created this tale: Tantric, Five for Fighting, Audioslave, Sarah McLachlan, Avril Lavigne, Lisa Loeb, Splender, Kelly Clarkson, Journey, Him and Fuel. And by the way, I know it's soft music, especially for my tastes. But, you can't really write romance with Slipknot playing. As for the official proof reading music of "Good Boy: Still Good", and not that there's anything wrong with Tantric now, but I had my fill of them during the proof reading phase of "Good Boy". Sorry fellas. This round's winner... I can't even remember.

Also helping out with the writing process were countless hours of the talk radio shows of 106.7 WJFK. Listen toRon and Fez andThe Hideout with El Jefe and J-Dubs on 106.7 WJFK.

I plan to conclude this series with a part three. I hope that you enjoy "Good Boy: Still Good" as much or even more than "Good Boy". I believe this story is of the same caliber as the first, probably even better. I'd like to thank all the readers who sent comments via email or instant messaged me on the AOL for Broadband. They are very much appreciated. Once again, please email me with your comments and suggestions.

Squeeze biotch. I'm out. Five thousand.