Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared down at me, our eyes locking. We didn't have to say anything. We had a whole conversation about how we felt for one another in that one brief look. I had always dreamed of someone looking at me, her looking at me, like she just did. I can't help but get lost in her deep, loving, brown eyes. "Here. Turn around," I whispered, breaking the silence. She moved her legs and turned her body around so she was facing out the windshield. I put my hands on her hips and lifted her up slightly, helping her slip off her pants. "It's a good thing you're not wearing panties either. Then you might have really hurt yourself."

"Haha. Shut up," she laughed as she turned back around. She was still as horny as before, but couldn't help but find the humor in our situation. She took my arms and raised them above my head, then pulled my shirt off. Larisa bent down and kissed my forehead, then my lips, and then my neck. She sucked on it as if she was trying to give me a hickey. I held her bare back in the palm of my hands, gently rubbing it as I grinded against her. Her skin was hot and felt slightly sticky from the heat. It was that good sticky though, the kind of feeling you get after having sex... and we haven't even done it yet. Our bodies stuck together as we embraced. Eventually she leaned down and kissed both of my nipples, gently tugging on them with her teeth. God I loved that. You learn something new every day.

"Mmm. That feels so good," I said, commenting on her nipple sucking. She just coyly smiled as she sucked them, not looking up. Larisa sat on my lap, my rigid cock standing straight up, sandwiched between our two stomachs. She was totally naked, straddling my waist, leaning back a few degrees. "Are you ready?" I asked her as I gently kissed her lips.

"Yeah Matt. I just wish we had the camera," she said as her head tilted back and eyes closed, allowing me to start sucking on the nape of her elegant neck.

"Yeah. I coulda pulled a Tommy Lee," I said, referring to the scene where he's fooling around with Pam in the car.

"Haha," she chuckled. I placed my hands firmly on her waist, slowly raising her up. Larisa helped me by pushing down on the seat with one hand, lifting her body as her other hand guided my penis to the entrance of her vaginal abyss, rubbing it across her opening a few times, lubing me up. I closed my eyes and groaned as I felt the tip penetrate her twat (because I don't think I've used twat yet). I slowly lowered this angel down on me, feeling inch after inch of me disappear inside her. Her soft hands took hold of my head. "Matt," she whispered. "Look at me." I opened my eyes to see her face just an inch or two away from mine. "Stay with me."

"Mmm... Okay baby," I whispered back. She looked lustfully and romantically into my eyes. The ecstasy on her face was infectious. My mouth dropped open, as did hers, as my seven and a half inch flesh missile throbbed inside her.Mother fuckin Scud missile right there.

"Uhnn. Uhhn," she whispered into my mouth, not taking her eyes off of mine. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, grasping her hands together behind the headrest of my seat. I slid my hands up and down her back, palming it as we made love in my car. I felt little drops of sweat seep from her skin as she timidly rocked her body back and forth, sliding up and down on my love staff. "Ahhh. Ooh," she cooed. "Yes Maatt."

"Ahhh. Oh Riss. Oh yeah... Go slow," I whispered as I leaned my forehead against hers. "I want to make this last." The mixture of heat and humidity in the car and my horniness was going to make me bust sooner that I liked. Larisa moaned softly and quietly, slowing her pace a tad.

"Is this better?" she whispered as she brought her head to the side of mine. I felt her grip on my body tighten.

"Mmmmm... Yesss." I could feel the walls of her vagina, her soft lips gently massaging the length of my prick as she took her time sliding up and down on it. I slid my hands under Larisa's arms, resting them back on her shoulders. I kept her close to me as I pumped my crotch against Larisa's. I started to sweat more as we fucked one another. Our combined body heat was too much for comfort, but I didn't care. We both held each other tighter, our sweats mixing together, lubing our bodies, and allowing them to rub together with ease as we fucked.

Larisa's pussy,or axe wound, as I liked to sometimes call, felt amazing on me. She was really wet and was beginning to leak out onto my shorts. I involuntarily sped up my hip thrusts as I became closer to releasing my cum inside her. I ran my hand through Larisa's hair, feeling her salty perspiration on my fingers. "Matthew... Mmmm. Yessss Matthew," she whispered in my ear. "Just like that. It feels soooo good." I rocked my body in a circular motion, causing my dick to swivel around inside her.

I didn't think I could hold out any longer. "Riss... Please. Hold on, hold on." She pulled herself closer to my body, gripping onto me tight, just like she'd always done in the past. "No. Baby... Hold up." I stopped pumping myself into her. "You're gonna make me cum Riss," I said, panting slightly from the full body workout. She smiled and sat still for a few seconds. I felt my cock stand at full attention inside her beautiful body, shaking from arousal.

"Mmmm," she softly cried. She took hold of my left cheek, planting a kiss on my dried lips. Her other hand was still gripped on the headrest, helping her remain against me.

"Okay... Riss. We can...," I said in between kisses. She interrupted my words by tenderly rocking her hips against mine, resuming our lovemaking. "...Yeah. You got it."

"=]" she said. We began to fuck one other harder, as if making up for lost time. She dug her nails into my head as she squeezed her thighs tight against my legs. Her juices dripped from her lips, running down my cock and my nuts, leaving my shorts damp. "Mmmm. Aahhh. Uhhhh, uhhh, uhhh."

"God Laaa... Larisa," I moaned out. I silenced myself by sucking on her shoulder hard.

"Baby... I'm gonna cum. You feel sooo amazing," she softly cried. I cupped her butt cheeks in my hands, holding her up as I pushed and pulled the entire length of my cock in and out of her tight sweet little pussy. "Aaahhhh," she moaned as she bit down on her bottom lip, then my shoulder. After a minute or two, I sped up my motions and humped her pussy hard. My huge prick slid in and out of her faster and faster, the tempo increasing. She desperately wanted to match my movements, restrained by my hands. "Aaaahhhhh." I let go of her bottom and she immediately followed her natural instincts, and God given natural talent, by bouncing up and down on my cock, moaning in my ear as she did so. I gripped her tiny little waist and slammed her down on me nice and hard a good number of times, livening up the sex.

"Look into... my eyes as you come. I... mmmmm. I wanna see the look on your faaaace," I told her, not able to speak steadily anymore. My whole body just got the shakes, out of nowhere. It was like a spasm, but not orgasm-induced. With that, she backed her head away from my shoulder. At this point I had given up keeping watch of any oncoming cars or spectators. The only thing that mattered was consummating our love. Nothing outside that car existed at that moment in time. "Uhhnn. Ahhh. Fuck yesss." I became closer and closer to exploding inside her.

"Fill me lover. I need to feel you in meee." I had never used a condom during sex before, but I knew I could never start now. The feeling I got when Riss told me to come inside her, the thrill and excitement of knowing that I could very well get her pregnant, the feeling of my cum shooting from me unencumbered...I had busted into a condom before... just to see what it felt like...It made our love making so much more intense.

She looked deep in my eyes and gave me a look, nodding in approval to the orgasm I was holding back. I had merely seconds away from having it. "Laa... Uhhhh!!" I whispered as I released inside her. I forced myself to keep my eyes open and gaze into hers. My whole body trembled as I came in Larisa's pussy. My thick salty seed seeped out of me, spurt after spurt. "Aaahhhhh!" My eyes started to roll back in my head as I lost control of my body.

"Staaaay... with me baby," she whispered, bringing me back into reality. She rode my orgasm, grinding herself down into my waist, pushing my cock as far into her as it would go. She started to orgasm as well, her body subtly shaking. "Fuck YESSS! Aaahhh!" she yelled. Her lips quivered as she felt my DNA coat the walls of her cunt. "Mmmnnnn." She shook, reacting to my orgasm as well as her own. I had a look on my face like I was about to scream out in pleasure or cry. I tried desperately to focus on her eyes. She gripped her hand on a small fistful of the hair on the back of my head, holding it to steady herself. My body shook and shook as the last bit of sperm made its way out of me and into its new home. Larisa took her thumb and rubbed it across my eyebrow, wiping away the beads of sweat that dangled on the bottom edge of it, ready to fall down on my face.

"Mmmy... God... Ahhhhhh," I moaned. My orgasm had subsided, but I still felt the waves of pleasure course through my body. Larisa could only stare into my eyes lovingly, in such pleasure. Her lips moved as she mouthed words silently. No noise came out as her body slightly twitched.

Finally... "Mmmmmmm baaaaaaby," escaped her lips. She rested her forehead on mine as she grinned ear to ear. I collapsed back in my seat in exhaustion, Larisa soon falling on top of me, tired out from the sex. She just laid her head down on my shoulder, her hands moving from my face to my waist, holding my sides as she rested on top of me. She grazed her fingertips over the sides of my waist and abdomen, tickling me a little bit. I closed my eyes and put my head down on top of Larisa's. We didn't have to say anything. We just sat there panting, covered in sweat and exhaustion, basking in the aftermath of the exchange of love that just occurred.

----------------------------------

We returned to my house about an hour later. However, we did in fact stop for ice cream. The frozen treat was just what we needed to cool off from the crazy vehicle sex that we partook in. We stopped at the Dairy Queen on our way back and got ourselves a few blizzards.Larisa opted for the Butterfinger topping. I told her she'd be picking out little hard chunks of peanut butter from her teeth. Did she listen? No, of course not. I got to watch her pick that shit out of her teeth. Very sexy.It was nice, feeding each other a few spoonfuls, laughing as we sat outside the place consuming.

That was the first time anyone had ever asked Larisa for an autograph since we began dating. This girl our age named Judy came up to us with her little brother Doug who was maybe about thirteen or so. She asked if Larisa was Larisa and said her brother recognized her, but was too shy to ask for her autograph. She went on to embarrass him further, saying he had a crush on her and loved watching reruns ofAlex Mackand 10 Things. Larisa was flattered and signed a napkin they had, being there was nothing else. She also gave Doug a playful hug, probably giving him wood. I just gave him a hard ass look and stared him down... with nobody looking of course. Either way, I found it funny that we just fucked and Judy and Doug had no clue.

Anyway, we happened to be about a minute and a half away from the Dairy Queen when we decided to go have sex somewhere.Less than a minute had we not hit the light. I just find that funny. Obviously, we also had to hit up the liquor store on the way back to my house as well.Twenty-first birthday niggs.

When we returned to my house, my parents and sister were waiting. They wanted to give me my birthday gifts. Larisa and I walked into the house to find the rest of my family sitting around the kitchen table.

"Where'd you go for so long?" asked my dad.

"Uh... We went for ice cream. Then we just drove around." ...To my old high school and then we rocked that Kasbah.

"Well, here," said my mother as she handed me an envelope. I opened it up to find a few hundred bucks.

"Thank you mom, dad," I replied as I tried to inconspicuously count it.

"You're welcome. Happy birthday," said my dad. Then, my sister handed me an envelope. It turned out to be a gift certificate to Best Buy, which I could always use. I thanked her and then Riss and I sat with them, talking about random things. They asked her questions about her career and whatnot. Typical questions I'm sure she got a lot. Then, they asked how we met and Larisa filled them in, leaving out the details about my obsession with her growing up. She really was a sweet girl. She kept throwing in how well I treated her and how I make her feel so special, which I'm sure pleased them.

After about an hour or so, we excused ourselves and went to my room. "Ugh," said Larisa as she peeled her sweat dried tank top over her head. "I think I definitely need a shower." She continued to disrobe as I went to my computer to check my email and IMs. No one important in either form. Larisa wrapped her towel,my towel, around her and said, "I'll be back in a few."Why even both at this point.

"Hey Riss...," I said as she made it to the stairs.

"Yeah love?" she asked. I wasn't sure if I should even ask, but I would have drove myself crazy had I not asked her.

"Before. Tonight, I mean. Did you..."

"Did I what Matt?" she said as she came back into my room, leaning against my TV stand.

"...Was it good for you?" I asked her.

"Of course it was love," she said with a grin on her face. "Why?"

"It... It just didn't seem like you climaxed hard." She really hadn't had the earth-shattering orgasm she had with me in past experiences. I didn't know if maybe she wasn't as into it tonight, or the type of sex we had didn't call for it. I just wanted her to enjoy it as much as I did.

"Matt...," she said as she came towards me. "Matt I loved every minute of it. It's not like you fucked me like a porn star, you know?" She sat down on my knee, like a kid on Santa's lap. "We made sweet passionate love in your car. It was so great, even if I didn't look like I came hard. It was intense... emotionally intense."

"..." I didn't know what to say, really. "But you enjoyed it?" I asked, needing verbal confirmation.

"Yes love. I really enjoyed it."

"Good. Because it was amazing for me Riss."

"I'm glad. It was amazing for me too. ...I hope Doug's as good as you in the sack. He was a cutie."

"Don't even start. Haha. You're gonna make me jealous," I said as I slipped my arms around her torso.

"You shouldn't be."

"I know. And... my dick is bigger than his. So, you know. I got that goin for me... which is nice."I should have said that to him like in Friday After Next. My DICK is biggah den youurrrrrs!

"Boys," she laughed as she shook her head. "I need to shower my love. I'll be back." I groaned as she tried to stand up, pulling her closer to me. "Baby..."

"I know Riss. I just don't want to stop holding you." I pulled her tight to me, resting my head on her shoulder. It was still sticky from sweat.

"The sooner you let me shower, the sooner you can hold me till we fall asleep." She stood up, pushing my arms off her. "We'll both take quick showers. Okay?"

"Sure thing hun," I replied. I was exhausted, yet hyper. The sex we had before stole my energy, but I was so pumped about Avril tomorrow night. 'I probably wouldn't be able to sleep a wink tonight,' I thought to myself. On top of that, I really had to piss. I went downstairs to the bathroom that Larisa was showering in.Like I need to walk down another flight of stairs to a different toilet. I knocked on the door a few times. "Riss. It's me. Can I come in?"

"Sure," she yelled back. I opened the door and walked into a room full of steam. It was so goddamn humid in there. Thank God I hadn't taken a shower yet, or I would have needed another one.Sometimes when I'm in a hotel, I'll turn on the water to the hottest and then turn the air conditioner to max and just try to make clouds. I'd love to call the front desk and be like, "Yeah. I got a complaint. It's raining in my room." And just have the bellhop come into a downpour.

"Geez. So much for cooling off in the shower."

"Haha. Sorry Matty. What are you doing?" she asked.

"I just gotta pee." I stood up and took out my mule and dropped a tissue in the toilet.Target practice. Like you guys never did it before. Time for operation "Sink the enemy patrol boat!"

"Okay. I'll try to save you some hot water," she said as she stuck her head out of the curtain. I turned my head as I urinated, finding her watching me.

"Hey. What are you doin?" I asked as I continued to destroy the enemy.

"Just watching," she said, not taking her eyes off the golden stream. She looked intrigued, with her big cute nose and innocent eyes.

"You got a fetish about it?"

"Not really. It's just fascinating to me. The whole... thing..." She looked hypnotized by my Johnson. I started to get aroused as she watched me take a piss. The combination of the heat, sweat, and arousal made my cock gigantic. It was probably about the biggest it had ever been before. But an erection when pissing... that definitely isn't a good thing.

"Cool. You'll have to spread your puss wide for me sometime and lemme stare at it for a bit. Cause I'm fascinated too." She wasn't even listening. Finally, she looked back up at my face, snapping back into reality. "Okay. I'll see you when you're done," I said as I flushed the toilet.It was a joke people!

"Aaah!" yelled Larisa as a sudden hotter spurt of water burned her skin.

"That's for staring." With that, I walked out the door before she had a chance to respond.

----------------------------------

I showered a little while after Larisa finished up in the bathroom. Luckily, she hadn't flushed every toilet in the house as I did, in retaliation.That didn't mean she wouldn't do it eventually. Looks like I was going to have to keep my guard up ...and my penis too. Who knows when she would feel like goin at it again. I climbed into bed at around ten at night. Larisa was downstairs with my mom. They had been talking about whatever for about an hour or so I guess. Larisa was asking all kinds of questions about the new house they bought, which was good for me. After all, she was asking for the both of us. ... Sigh.

Just before I got into bed, I checked my email, finding one from Val. She just wanted to say hello and find out how my summer was going. I replied back and told her everything was cool. Larisa and I were having a lot of fun. I did however neglect to tell her I had been dreaming about our little reunion rendezvous. There was no need to tease her with what she couldn't have. I'm a nice guy after all.Then again, I could have given her something to finger herself to as she lied in bed. And how hot is that. Oh well. There will be other days.

As I lied there, my mind drifted off to how that one night concluded. I thought about how Val sucked me off and Larisa watched. Good times. Good times. Before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep.So did I make it obvious enough that the conclusion to the dream is about to take place?

This gorgeous girl sucked cock like a pro. As I tensed up like I was about to come, she pulled her hand off my shaft and deepthroated me, slowing down her pace, trying to make me last. My dick disappeared past her soft lips time and time again. I could hear Larisa moan as she kept the same pace as me on the road to her own orgasm. "Mmmm. Unn. Yeah Val. Suck him... just like that." Val responded by bobbing her head on my tool, pushing my dick head against the back of her throat. I heard her gagging on me as her eyes teared up and her face turned redder. I put my hands on the back of Val's head and forced her further down on me, holding it there, her nose pressed against my trimmed pubes, eventually pulling it back up when I sensed she needed a break to catch her breath.

1...1213141516...20