Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt I was going to come very soon and Val knew it, and Larisa knew it. Val gave me a wicked smile. "Fuck my face with your big thick cock, you dirty bastard." I began thrusting my hips up, doing exactly that. I jackhammer fucked her face as I held her head in place, quickening the pace like I was in a race. My dick pushed wildly into her mouth, down her throat, against her cheek... I was going too fast to keep it steady. It felt so fucking amazing to rape her mouth like this. Val just stayed still and took it like a real trooper. Small tears formed in the corner of her eyes and slowly cascaded down her cheek as I drilled her face. "Guhhh. Ahgghhh," she gagged. Larisa had two fingers buried inside her now, furiously pounding her wet hole as she watched me violate another girl. "Uggmmm. Hummmmmbbhs," Val continued to spit out.

The feeling of treating someone this shitty was insanely nice. I really enjoyed being in control and shoving my meat in her hole. I knew she liked it to, being she was such a whore. "That's it Val. Ta... take it... just like that," I said. "God you take it so good you little slut." My body was tensing up and my sack tingled. I knew I was about to come soon. I released my hold on her head and let her take over.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she swirled her tongue around the shaft of my penis, while still in her mouth. I watched her as her head bobbed down on me, still retaining most of my meat inside her, trapped between her lips. I watched the smile on her face try to form around my aching cock.

"God baby. You're..."

"I'm such a slut for your cock. I'm your little dirty whore," she said interrupting me. She immediately swallowed my length once more, getting back to work. Her dark curly hair flopped all over as she bounced up and down on my prick, her spit and lips producing a sloppy wet noise. She gripped my shaft hard in her fist, squeezing it, as she pulled her lips off my head, making a loud popping noise. It sounded like one of us just opened a bottle of champagne.

"Vaa... Valerie... Fuck baby. I'm..." She knew how close I was and started to use her hand on me. She breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath from the ordeal I just put her through. "Are you gonna come for me baby? Are you gonna let me taste you?" she asked.

"Yessss. Yesss." I closed my eyes and tried to stop myself from busting right there. Her oral stimulation was making my body all tight and super sensitive. She even had me crinkling up my toes in pleasure.

"Feels good doesn't it Matthew," she said, squeezing the base of my shaft tightly, twisting her right hand around the top of my penis, rubbing her thumb over my pee hole as she did so. "Imagine how god it will feel when you fuck my tight wet little pussy."

Larisa looked over at Val from the desk, shocked by her words. Finally realizing it was an attempt to heighten my arousal, she resumed pounding her box with her digits, now turned on even more. She stuffed three fingers between her lips, ferociously ramming herself. Her other hand was busy either squeezing her tits through the opening in her blouse or rubbing her clit hard and fast. She stretched out one of her legs, resting it on the desk chair as she reclined, leaning against the hutch of the desk. "Mmmm, God," she whispered softly. "Suck him dry." Her command was loud and clear.

"I... I wanna... come... in you," I cried out in a whisper.

"Well then..." she said in reply to me as she swallowed me again. She twisted her head from side to side as her tongue slid around the head of my dick. I looked up at Larisa, watching her watch me. She looked so fucking sexy sitting there, playing with her pussy. I loved how she looked when she touched herself. The look of ecstasy on her face just made you want to come in your shorts.I defy anyone to find something sexier. Not including raping a girl with a Michelob bottle. Larisa and I locked eyes as I was about to explode. I concentrated on her, not even acknowledging the girl going down on me.

The look on Larisa's face was about to bring me over the edge. "Larissssaaaa," I silently mouthed. My eyes were closing and I gripped the blanket at my sides, taking two fistfuls of the soft beige comforter. I pretended it was my girlfriend sucking me off. I knew that Larisa realized how much I loved her as I focused on her, not her cousin. She fingered herself harder and faster as my body shook. Val looked up at me and gave me a dirty look, dirty mean not dirty sexy, seeing how I wasn't paying attention to her anymore. She had her hands on my thighs, moving towards my ass. She dug her sharp nails into my legs, trying to grab my attention. It hurt like hell, even though she did it through my pants. I looked back down at her and her eyes pierced me. She was pissed, as if she thought I wasn't enjoying myself. "Ooohhhh shit. Fuck! Vaaal! Are you... Uhnnnnnnhh... ARE YOU READY FOR THE GUHK??!" The look of utter shock spread across Val's beautiful face as I heard Larisa giggle.A little Andrew Dice Clay right there.

Val was so distracted that the first spurt of cum caused her to gag as it hit the back of her mouth. She almost threw up, her head dropping forward, her throat clenching up. I placed my left hand on the top of her head, keeping my cock in her dirty mouth, and grabbing a fistful of hair to steady her and stop her from puking. I continued coming as Val relaxed from the shock of it and pushed herself off me. She locked her lips around the top of my dick and wrapped her hands around my exposed shaft, quickly jerking it up and down. "Oh FUCK! UHNN! Aahhh!" My fluids poured from my piss hole and filled her waiting open mouth. I felt the pressure on the tip of my cock increase as Val sucked it harder, like she was sipping cum through a straw. "Vaaa... Aaah FUCK."

I turned my head to see Larisa have a little orgasm of her own as she watched, her body curling up in ecstasy. "Oh Gawwhd," she cried out as she watched me explode in her cousin's mouth. Her head fell backwards and her body shook in sexual release as she squeezed her legs together, forcing her hand to remain inside her.

"Ahhhh RISS! I'm commmmming!" I groaned as I gripped onto Valerie's head. "Vaaaallll! Oh YES." Val's right hand squeezed my balls as I came a great amount. All the teasing and Val's patience, and a few days of no orgasms had produced a stockpile of semen inside my nuts.

"AAAHH. Come lover! Come... come in her filthy... aah mouth!" moaned Larisa from the desk. She kicked her legs out as her body tensed up and relaxed. Val's quick moving hand squeezed the sperm out of me, gush by gush. I came a lot, letting her feast on wave after wave of delicious cum.Not that I know what it tastes like.

"Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned with my dick still in her mouth. I stopped shaking after about a minute and a half or busting and quit pumping my hips up towards her. Her lips again made a popping sound as she pulled her head off of my hard rod. She leaned her head back a little and opened her mouth, revealing some of my unswallowed load. She stared up at me seductively, then gulped it down, letting it settle in her stomach. She opened her mouth again and stuck out her tongue, showing me her magician skills, making my DNA disappear deep into her body. "Mmmmm. You taste so fucking good."

"Holy shit. ...Fuckin A," I said as my body collapsed back in exhaustion. I rolled my head over to the side and saw Larisa panting from her own orgasm. I still felt Val's hand on my still stiff cock, rubbing it up and down. She used her dainty fingers to squeeze out the remaining drops of my sperm and then leaned over to lick it up with her tongue. Larisa quietly and slowly got down from her perch atop the desk and walked up behind Val. She stood there unnoticed for a second, her skirt still hiked up to her waist, her white, see-through shirt still partly unbuttoned. She took a handful of Val's hair and yanked her head backwards, causing her to yelp in pain. Holding her free hand to Val's chin, she squeezed her cheeks together and planted the biggest sloppiest kiss on her cum-flavored mouth. From Val's perspective, Larisa's head was upside down, and they made out like that scene inSpiderman, where he's hanging upside down in the rain, kissing MJ.

Larisa forcefully shoved her tongue past her relative's lips, lapping up the remains of me from the lucky girl's mouth, and then shoved it down Val's throat. Val waved her arms for a moment, not sure where to put them. Eventually, she grabbed onto the back of her cousin's head and pulled her closer. I just watched them try to swallow one another's face as my cock remained at full attention. "Mmmm you taste delicious," said Larisa. She pulled back and licked her tongue across Val's lips, getting the last bit of my flavor from them.

"Mmmm haha," Val laughed as they slowly stopped kissing. "I know." Using my slight-of-hand techniques, I slipped Val's soaked panties into my right pocket as a memento of this great day. Val looked back at me as Larisa released her head. She started to crawl on top of her bed on all fours, climbing on me like a lioness. I grabbed her and pulled her up to me, kissing her much like Larisa did. It was okay because Larisa took away any cock taste that Val might have.That's how I justified it in this particular case.I grabbed onto her head and pulled it against mine, our lips tightly locked together. I palmed Val's tight ass and pushed her private area down on my hard cock. I started grinding into her, no longer caring about accidental slippage. I hoped Val would position her waiting pussy over my cock and let me slide it deep inside her, filling her with my thick love muscle.

I felt the bed shake as Larisa climbed up next to us. I put one hand back behind Larisa's head as I pulled away from Val and moved to kiss my girlfriend. Our tongues teased the inside of each other's mouth as I groped the two girls at the same time, still dry fucking Val, looking for her vagina with my dick. Then, Larisa pulled Val's head into our kiss, allowing us to share one of those "triple kisses" made so popular by MTV's spring break recap shows from the late 1990s/early 2000's. The kiss was comprised of a mess of slobbery tongues mingling together, licking each other's face, and a lot of roaming hands.

Both girls were half on top of me as we made out. I slid my hands between the legs of the two cousins, rubbing them against their bare wet slits. Dual "Mmmmm's" escaped from their lips. It was such a forceful and lustful exchange of spit. We were all incredibly aroused and ready to go at it. If there were any time we would all fuck together, this would be it. However, the knock at the door wouldn't allow for that.Yeah. ...How are you.

"Whooo isss it?" Val yelled into my neck, my fingers still inside her. I thought it'd be funny to speed up my digits as she yelled out to the cock blocker. Her mom answered back, yelling for her to come back out and stop ignoring the guests. "OOOOKAY. I'll be out in a sex! ONE SEC! Oh fucking... That feels sooooo good Matt."

"Thank you so much Val. That was so fucking incredible."

"You're welcome baby. Thank YOU Larisa," she replied. After all, without her approval, this would never have happened.

"You're welcome baby," Larisa said as she pulled her cousin in for another deep passionate kiss. "Thank you Matt for supplying the cock."

"My pleasure Riss. Anytime."

"I gotta get back out there. You two come back out in a minute or two," Val said as she slid her skirt down to the appropriate level and used a towel to wipe her sexual juices from between her legs. "You can keep the panties Matt. I was going to give them to you anyway," she laughed as she looked in the mirror, giving herself a final look over.So much for my slight-of-hand skills. I guess I better just stick to letting girls suck my cock.

She ran back over to give me a final kiss, running her hand over Larisa's thigh as our lips danced together. I slid my hand through her hair, pulling her back to us, not waiting to let her go. She smiled and pulled back, walking away from Larisa and I. She opened the door half way and slipped out, leaving us on her bed, still pressed together with my hand between her legs. "Did you enjoy that love?" she asked.

"Yeah. I love watching you play with yourself."

"Mmmm. No. Haha. Val."

"Yeah, she was great. Not as good as you though."

"You're so sweet love," she said as her hand caressed the side of my face.

"Did you two plan that?" I asked, rubbing my fingers against her wet pink lips, slipping the knuckle of my middle finger between them.

"No. Mmm. Um... She just came in randomly. I guess... ooh... I guess she saw us come in here. That feels so good love. We should get... ahh... back out there." Her head tilted back and her eyes closed as I worked my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Soon, Riss. Soon. Just relax and enjoy it hun. It's my turn to do something for you," I said as I pressed my lips to hers, placing a soft loving kiss on them. Our bodies grinded together as I started kissing her cheek and neck, as I stimulated her lubed up pussy for another climax.

"Mmmm. Matthew," she whimpered as she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed her legs shut around my hand like a clamp. "I'm sorry."

"Huh???" I mumbled as I rolled over to the side.

"Go back to sleep love," Larisa whispered as she climbed over me, not wanting to wake me. There was no way she could have climbed to her designated side of the bed and get under the covers without disturbing me. She couldn't get in from the other side, not with the way my bed was positioned against the wall. For a split second I realized that she woke me up from the dream by shaking the bed. I didn't care, as I was asleep again almost instantly, dreaming right where I left off. "Happy birthday Matthew," she softly whispered one final time as she kissed me on the cheek. "I love you." Then, my girlfriend rolled over and closed her eyes, joining me in sleep.

----------------------------------

The next day was the day I'd make my mark on the music industry, the day my birthday present from Larisa would be fulfilled. When I woke up that morning, I had the world's largest butterflies in my stomach. Larisa was still sleeping when I got out of bed, looking so peaceful as she dreamed the sweetest dreams. Her mouth hung a tiny bit open, not in a disgusting drooling way, but in a cute way. She really looked good in the morning, not like most other girls. I brushed a few loose strands of hair back, out of her face, as I watched her sleep for a few seconds.

I decided to go for a run as a way to clear my head and relax a little. It was nice running early in the day. Most people were already at work, so the neighborhood was somewhat quiet, giving me some privacy.I don't need to be a spectacle. I don't like having people see me exercise. If I have to run past people, I'll speed up.Same reason I don't go to a gym. I'd rather get ripped in the privacy of my own home, then go there to show off every once in a while.

On my way out the door, I said goodbye to my parents and sister. They had to change their flight to Arizona because of some conflict with my dad's work schedule. He had to work with someone in the area a few days earlier than they originally planned. My parents were just glad they were home for my birthday. I helped them carry their shit out to the car and we said our goodbyes; have a nice flight, have a good time at the concert, I'll call you later, etc. As they drove off, I started running parallel to the car. They thought I was running after them, when in actuality, I was running my run.It only took a minute of waving them away from me before they realized.

As I ran the four-mile loop, I thought about how amazing my life had become lately. I mean, come on. I was dating a celebrity. Not only that, but we were living together. She got me front row seats for shit. AND... She got me the opportunity to play guitar on stage at a friggen arena.The free thirty pack of beer she bought me for my birthday is up there on the list too.

It was hot as hell and I was sweating bullets. I preferred to run outside rather than on the treadmill in the basement. That was for running at 3:00 a.m. or when it was pouring out. I thought it was more hardcore to deal with the elements of nature. It was just likeRocky IV... especially in the winter. In the summer, the heat helped with getting a nice dehydration weight loss going.I'll take it any way I can.After about forty minutes, I returned home, soaking wet. I took my shower and went up to my room to find Larisa up at my computer checking her email. "Good morning love," she said, giving me a quick look before returning her focus to the screen.

"Morning Riss," I replied back as I dried myself off better.

"Where'd you go so early?" she asked as she quickly glanced up at me. I looked like an idiot, standing there naked, drying myself off like they do in the Zest commercials, rubbing the stretched towel against my back. Larisa looked adorable on the other hand. She was sitting on my chair with her legs bent, her knees up against her chest, feet on the seat. Her hair was done up in a loose ponytail. She sat there looking like a squirrel.And not just any squirrel. I'm talking about the hot squirrel from Disney's The Sword in the Stone. I don't care who you are, that was one sexy animal, and Lee agreed with me.

"I went for a run. I wanted to wake up... clear my head about some stuff."

"You're nervous... aren't you."

"Yeah," I said as I went to the dresser to grab some underwear.

"I could tell. I'd be..." she said as she typed.

"Thanks. Way to help out," I joked sarcastically, stepping into my boxers.

"Haha. Wellllll... You didn't let me finish. Joe Interrupt over here," she laughed. "I'd be... but I know you're going to be fantastic, so you've got nothing to worry about. I've heard you play that song so many times and you play it perfectly every time."She exaggerated somewhat. Perfect? I doubt out. But to her untrained ear, it would sound pretty accurate. I walked over and stood behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders, massaging them a little as an instant message popped up on the screen.

"Thank you. I needed that."

"I know love," she replied, putting her right hand on her left shoulder, on top of my hand.

"Who is that?" I asked, talking about the IM on the screen.

"Oh. That's Michelle."Ah, the sexual temptress of my old dreams. So, she has reentered the picture. I didn't know Larisa and her were talking again. She never told me they hung out after the incident where Larisa's dad died... where she blamed us for her not being there when it happened.

"I didn't know you two were friends again," I said as I pressed my lips to the top of her head.

"Oh. Yeah. I never told you. It just slipped my mind," she started. "I apologized to her about everything a month or two after the whole... thing." She paused, I assume to think of her dad.

"Good. You two were such good friends. I'm glad you worked it out." I tried to keep her mind from thinking unpleasant thoughts. I didn't want her to get upset from me bringing up bad memories of her dad's passing.

"Yeah. She says hi. She's coming over to see Lee and the rest of her family sometime this summer. We should all hang out."How are you.

"Yeah that sounds great," I replied as I got dressed in the corner of the room. I really wanted to see Michelle again. She was so fucking sexy. And she knew she made me nervous... sexually speaking. She loved to tease me. Michelle also loved to tease Larisa about me too. She was a real pistol, that one. "She just told you about this?"

1...1314151617...20