All Comments on 'Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 19'

by HiddenDevil_

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Derkaiser1Derkaiser1almost 14 years ago
More

Waited a long time for this one. I really hope the next chapter comes soon. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please More!

This is an outstanding chapter. One hell of a gangbang scene. Perhaps an oral gangbang the next time. Thanks for writing and look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

another fantastic piece of work. i love your stories and wait with the utmost excitement!

Szandor_kSzandor_kalmost 14 years ago

Excellent story! I always keep checking back over and over for the next installment. This one didn't disappoint! Keep writing please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More, more!

My favorite series on here. Please keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please keep writing more! This has got to be my favourite series on here. I keep checking back regularly in anticipation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Brilliant series! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved this series, please add more, I can see lots of adventures for Trisha, Britney and Mandy as they go off to college, etc.

neioxetneioxetover 13 years ago
finally i can say i love the story again!!!!

starting from the begining, the story was absolutely amazing, i loved it, and then Dan came into the picture... it was at the point he showed up for the second time that i started skipping over parts of the story. i just really, really, really dispised that asshole and how he was affecting Trisha's character, but now things seem to be getting back on track and i can again say that this story absolutely rocks!!!!!!!! and one more thing, rip that bastard Dan a new asshole.... figuratively, or using a giant black man named Ajax i don't really give a damn which.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The 4 guys

Are all out of south park? Stan, Kyle, Eric and Kenny? What the?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Trisha & friends' suckings and fuckings ..

..are a national treasure and should be required reading for high school majors. Can't wait for the next episode. Hope writing about them becomes a habit for you. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good but..

this is a good series but im surprised britney and trisha havent fucked or fucked other girls. a REAL slut will fuck anything...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amzing

i absolutely love this series, I hope there's more to come!!!!!!

Damnation88Damnation88over 11 years ago
LOVED the series - no ending/anal :/

This series was awesome and i loved reading every chapter; hell i'll probably re-read every chapter. Only thing that was a major letdown was there was no ending and nothing regarding anal. Although the author's profile says "i write about what turns me on" so anal isn't necessary turning on for her; but trisha is a "nasty, naughty slut".

I really thought in one of Dan's gangbang's she would get triple penetrated, i was hoping for that. Oh well. Best series i've read so far, also 3/3 in series i've read that never ended.

The authors last post was in 2010 so highly unlikely anymore will come.

Thanks for the stories; the descriptions were amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wait, so how do they get back at Dan????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wakey, wakey, HiddenDevil

I was rather wondering for a long time what Trisha and Britney had planned for fixing DANs wagon (?). Judging from one or two comments from other readers, they are too. Evidently Chapter 19 concludes the series ... but still nothing concerning DAN. WTF !!! DAN, and what Britnet, Trisha, and Mandy are going to do about him, is a stone left unturned,.....and it's bugging the hell out of me.

I rather like one readers suggestion that 'DAN The Man' gets comprehensively raped up his arsehole by a humungously-dicked black man ( a 'ripping' idea ). Ha ha. I really, really, like that idea. Especially the Non-Consensual aspect.

But more needs to me done in order to permanently put the kaibosh on DAN and his antics and shenanigins. First, a very public naming and shaming is in order. The man runs an Underground Vice-Ring that exploits schoolgirls and college coeds. (for that alone, a thorough non-consensual arse-fucking from the black man is is the least of his worries and less than what he deserves).

Then, a very public CASTRATION of 'DAN - The X-Man' ( pardon the pun ) would be requisite..... And would take care of his 'antics'

Finally, something along the lines of 'A Clockwork Orange' scenario.........in which the emasculated DAN is forced to watch endless replays of Literotica type movies in which he can take part.....but only in his dreams ....but, alack and alas, with No Dick with which to participate nor direct as an Officianado either...because his credibility as such, will be shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hidden Devil PLEASE Come Out of Hiding!!!!!

I have to know what happens next! What do they do to Dan? What happens to Trisha in college? And is Mandy still going behind her back with Dan?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Still hope they save Mandy cause she's the nice one and Dan is clearly a bad influence

Hope she gets out of it

samhoundsamhoundalmost 2 years ago

An excellent story Too bad there are no more chapters

DarkRoninDarkRonin10 months ago

More needed maybe a

Little anal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous