Good Morning - Good Night

Story Info
She wakes him with a daylight seduction.
897 words
3.39
39.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an escape from Reality Hell, and limited only by their individual imaginations. She was a temptress who ravaged him with creative pursuits, pleasuring him most immensely when he least expected – he was a master at setting her free.

So it had been that morning. She snuggled up to him, curving her body into his, and he wrapped his arm around her, finding her breast with his right hand. He skillfully caressed her, affectionately pinching first one nipple, indulging his senses while stirring hers…then playfully explored the other, now erect with longing… and soon she turned to bury her face in the soft hair of his chest, wrapping her leg over his thigh.

She felt her blood rush when he touched her breasts… the indescribable feeling deep inside, wanting more. She couldn’t explain how intensely he affected her… express how her body responded to his whispers – sensual promises that sent shivers down her spine. She would listen – quiet –hearing his voice… falling into his world without resistance. Becoming his.

Just that morning she had taken momentary control, kissing him hard on the mouth as she moved, straddling him in a delicate ballet until her body was over his. He watched her, taking her soft, tender breasts in both his hands – extending her arms between his, she reached down and took his hard, pulsing cock into warm, inviting palms. Eyes lost in his, she guided him to her silky pussy… wet and hot with anticipation… and gently lowered herself onto him. Inside, deeper, slowly… watching him – until she felt him in the pit of her belly – and he could advance no farther. She danced on her knees, hips encircling him, and reached behind until she held his swollen balls in her hand. He squeezed her breasts hard – thinking his blood-engorged cock was about to burst.

In only a minute, he could hold it no longer. She hugged his throbbing shaft tightly from within, intensifying his orgasm… and watched his expression with delight. Only she could do this to him… and she knew it.

That was morning, and now it was night. Where they would escape to now was yet to be determined.

She was an intriguing mystery, changing spontaneously, impulsive and adventurous. Sometimes she was a vamp, dressed in black leather thongs and a leather frame of a bra – open circles that exposed beautiful ivory breasts, large pink nipples hard and erect. Other times she wore a slinky, red silk gown… baring delicious cleavage for him to savor… amply displayed for his visual entertainment. A slit up each side revealed shapely legs dressed in nude silk stockings and red high heels. Or she might appear with an innocent blush and pink lip gloss, wearing a pure white cotton gown, pearl buttons down the front, with nothing underneath.

She might be in a romantic dream-state, fluttering lightly across the room with her arms crossed as if dancing, eyes closed. Or she could slither up to him like Eve with the apple and dare him to take her. Impetuous, and always seductive.

It was a challenge for him to explore her each time and discover her hidden desire of the moment. Should he plan for slow, sensual lovemaking – or raw erotic sex? It was all this – the unpredictability of every day – that kept him interested. It was simply him who kept her inspired.

She fantasized vividly, her mind filled with scenarios. In most of these fantasies, she was passive-aggressive, teasing him with kisses – sweetly caressing his mouth with her tongue. Her hand felt his cock growing under his jeans zipper, squeezing him invitingly. She would submit to his every pleasure, giving him supreme control - surrendering body and soul.

She was easily lured into these worlds created by him. Her mind hypnotized until she felt only his caress, ardent and possessive. When he spoke, she heard his voice, but the words melted into her subconscious. She trusted him completely, silent and still, granting every desire and demand. Her heart thumped against her chest as she felt his powerful hands - her flesh hot at his commanding touch - his promises of pleasure leaving her weak in anticipation.

He wrapped fingers around her throat, knowing this enticed her even more… sending fire blazing through her until she writhed passionately against him. Perceived danger flashed excitement – a moment where fantasy kissed reality – blood rushing wildly to every sense as his hand tightened until thumb touched forefinger at her pulse. She stared up into his eyes, eyes wide and pleading – but not for release from anything except her own prison of wanton lust.

His voice quiet against her ear, she listened as he described such electrifying detail, his words like a movie reel in her mind – a perfect picture. She could hardly wait to taste his pre-cum, the vision causing her to lick her lips in thirst… she imagined what his thick erection felt like against her smooth, shaved pussy… juices flowing down her thighs as he entered… the low, desperate moan from deep within her… her hips meeting his thrust eagerly.

They moved in perfect tandem – each embracing the pursuit of ecstasy for the pleasure of the voyage itself.

Alluring tales that tempt and entangle… the power of the imagination captured – forever, never-ending.