Gotham Knights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It lasted nearly 5 minutes. As it finally passed, all the vines were still, but she could feel a pulse within them. The tendril in her tush pulled out with a soft 'pop' It set a small set of tremors through her still twitching sex. The large one eased itself out next, coaxing another small release. Finally, the smallest released her clit, but slid off torturously slowly.

She gasped, and came one final time. When the roaring in her ears stopped, she opened her eyes to look at the plant. It was folding back into itself, but looked larger. It had grown.

She nearly fell asleep, having gotten much more of a workout than she had planned. She shook it off, it was time to stand on her own two feet.

-----Deux Femelles-----

Cami released Batgirl's waist so she could enter her room first. She followed her in, and closed the door behind her. She stood with her back to the door, the reality of the situation sent a shock through her.

The woman before her was awesome. The woman was waiting for her to make her move. The woman was Batgirl.

She padded softly to the woman, just wanting to be near her. They shared their eyes. Cami stood transfixed, unsure what to do next. She let intuition guide her. She stepped in close, pressing into the spandex and leather. She could feel the curves and heat beneath. She nuzzled her head between those awesome breasts.

She raised her hands to just above Batgirl's elbows, and drew her closer. Batgirl's hands moved to her upper & lower back, and squeezed as she returned the embrace. Cami closed her eyes, savoring the moment, letting the smell of perfume carry her away.

She felt Batgirl softly kissing the top of her head, breathing her in. Cami held tighter. From beneath the thin fabric, a nipple rose, and nudged her lips.

She knew then that Batgirl had dressed for Selina. She wouldn't be fighting crime without wearing at least a sports bra. She parted her lips slightly and felt the nipple between them. She closed her lips and gave a gentle tug.

Batgirl's hand moved to the back of her head stroking her hair. Her mouth was pressed a bit harder onto the hardening pebble between her lips. She grazed her teeth over it. She heard a sexy laugh from above. "Ooh-hoohoo" Batgirl shifted her weight, Cami slid an arm around the leather-clad waist.

She felt soft gloved fingertips glide up past the hem of her skirt. She fought to avoid biting the nipple as the leather teased over her still smarting rear. She released the nipple, her face rose to the ceiling. 'Mmmmghhh" Her back arched, her hip pressed into a soft mound.

She stood on tip-toes, trying to feel more of the glove. The fingetips were replaced by a palm, floating and squeezing. She dropped her other hand to grab a handful of hard butt. Her hip pressed a pattern deeper into the soft mound, up, and back. Feminine sighs and coos began to fill the room.

Through, the door, they heard a noise from Selina. Batgirl thought 'Sounds like she's enjoying her gift' She peered through heavy eyelids at Cami's face. She wore an expression of bliss. The girl's hip ground into her. 'This girl's got instinct' she mused. She wanted to strip the girl's dress and feast on that tight body. She had thought of nothing else since she had caught the girl's scent when she first kissed her. She held back, letting Cami set her own pace.

The hip nudged her again. It was getting very uncomfortable under the costume. And wet. Cami eased out of the embrace. She moved about the room, lighting candles. She looked Batgirl in the eyes and flicked the lightswitch. The room was bathed in candlelight.

She walked to Batgirl, holding the gaze. Cami took her hand, and led her to the bed. Batgirl sat, her feet still on the floor. Cami climbed behind her, on her knees. She felt the hair being lifted from her neck, and then a trail of tiny kisses. Another hand reached around and cupped her breasts, alternately kneading and playfully pinching the nipples of each in turn. She tried to lean back and arch, but Cami surprised her.

She gave a quick motion, and her legs wrapped around Batgirl's waist from behind. She scissored her legs, with a heel right against her now aching sex.

The costume was becoming unbearable. Cami's skirt had ridden up, her natural blondeness tickled deliciously on the exposed skin of Batgirl's back. Cami ground into her from behind, using her legs to pull herself tighter, and release. Her heel dug into Batgirl's wanting crotch. She gave a small grunt of pleasure with each squeeze.

Hands tugged and lifted the thin spandex covering her back. Her skin cooled, and then caught fire as the girl's mouth and tongue moved in. Batgirl reached both hands back over her shoulder, hoping her top would be removed.

A quick hand caught her thumbs, and squeezed hard. She tried to pull forward. Cami pulled back, and held. Batgirl's eyes popped open. With her arms bent, and thumbs caught in Cami's hand, she had no leverage to pull forward. The girl was surprisingly strong.

A heel pressed into her sex again, she decided to be a willing captive. Cami's free arm snaked around to play with Batgirl's breasts some more. She squeezed, caressed, tweaked and teased her nipples. First one, then the other.

Batgirl was going crazy. She was surrounded by a 5 '2, 103 pound girl. With her arms bent back, her tits rose even higher than normal. That busy little hand was really working them over. She gasped as a nipple was pinched, hard.

The legs held her like a vise, and that heel digging in was sweet torture to her flowing femininity. The oral assault on her back would distract her just long enough for Cami to grind herself into Batgirl's low back.

The mouth stopped briefly, Cami's voice was in her ear, no longer like a girl "Say it" she breathed and sucked her ear lobe. Batgirl tingled. "Say it"

Batgirl gave herself "Make me come, please, make me come"

There was another noise through the door, Selina again. "I want to hear it, make some noise woman"

"Ohhhhhh please, oh please ohhhhh please mmm mmmm mmmmgh" Cami exploded into a fury of giving passion.

She yanked up Batgirl's top, finally freeing her tits. Batgirl grunted & moaned as the hand worked her bare mounds. "Ohhhhhhhh" Cami squeezed her legs and jammed her heel into Batgirl's clit. She moved her foot in a circle, which put a dizzying spiral to the motion. "mm-mm-mngh-mmmm" Every time she squeezed, Cami drove her triangle into Batgirl's hip.

Her mouth was back, kissing, licking, sucking with an occasional tiny bite that blasted Batgirl to the edge. Her head hung from between her elbows, a stream of passion sounds pouring from her. "Ohh-mm-ahh- ahm-mm-mm Oh OH! I'm so- so close.......so clo-unhh-ahh ah-mmm-uh- hoaah-mm -ah- ah-ah-Ah-Ah-AHH-AH-AH AHHHH.. I'm Com-Coming! COMING! Commmm-mmm-hhhghh OH! Oh oh oh o oh ooh ooooohhhhhohhhhohhhhhooooohhhhh" Cami released her thumbs and threw her arms around the still climaxing woman. She rocked her gently, letting her come down into the afterglow. She let go of her leg lock, and rolled to her side, bringing the taller woman with her. Batgirl pulled her legs onto the bed, still partially in Dreamland. Cami stroked her stomach. There was a long shared moment.

Another shriek from Selina brought them back. Batgirl sat up, then stood. She looked at Cami who seemed very small on the bed. She still had a bridge to cross. Batgirl asked softly "Are you ready?" Cami nodded 'yes'. She had to know.

Batgirl held out a hand, Cami took it and rose to her knees. She reached down, took the hem of her dress and lifted it over her head. She was nude. She lay back on the bed with nervous anticipation.

Batgirl admired the girl's natural beauty. Thin petite frame. Just right chest, with cute pink nipples. Flat, gently toned stomach, great hips and legs. A tiny patch of hair, just thick enough to cover her sweet mound. Adorable feet. Her lightly tanned skin skin was flushed here & there. She was not a 'classic beauty', but she was gorgeous, in her own way.

Batgirl leaned, and placed a delicate kiss on Cami's lips. She stood and removed her top. Cami stared in amazement, they were awesome, they defied gravity. Eraser sized nipples, with a large coral aureole. With her teeth, she tugged on her gloved fingers, one by one, and slid them off her hands. She had short nails, painted medium red. She undid her belt, and let it drop to the floor. She sat, and removed the deep purple, patent leather boots. It took some effort, but they finally came off.

She reached to a zipper on either side of her hips, and loosened her leggings. She had to peel them off. She gave Cami a little strip tease as she did, turning her back. She wore a black thong, cut low. Her ass was flawless.

Cami was breathing hard, excited and nervous that this incredibly sexy woman was about to climb into bed with her. She couldn't think beyond that. She wanted this woman badly. Her tongue poked from between her lips and licked slowly over them.

Batgirl turned to her, hooked her thumbs in the waistband and inched the thong down, revealing a well trimmed auburn patch. She let it fall around her ankles. It was soaked.

She stepped lightly out of it, and slid beside the girl in a fluid and sensuous motion, taking her in her arms.

Cami was shaking. She felt very small and vulnerable, but also a rising tide of need. China blue eyes gazed at her softly from behind the cowl. It was the last barrier between them. Batgirl asked "Can you keep a secret?"

Cami whispered "Yes"

Batgirl asked "Do you trust me?"

Another whisper "Yes"

Batgirl sat up "Then I have to trust you" She leaned forward and hooked her fingers under her cowl.

She took a breath, and removed it. Cami blinked. All that red hair was a wig! Under the helmet, she had brown, naturally curly hair. It was damp and smelled of clean sweat. Her natural pheromones flooded the room, adding to the swirling scents of femininity. She fluffed her curls, enjoying the freedom.

She was adorable, with a cute, young face. It was oddly familiar, Cami couldn't place it. It made her a real person. Cami wanted her even more, she held her arms out to her. "Please" was all she said. She was ready.

The woman's body moved to Cami's. The sensation of smooth, soft female flesh on flesh was electric. Cami was trembling. The woman paused, asking Cami a wordless question. As an answer, she kissed the woman as only a woman can. The woman laid her back.

She stroked her strawberry blondeness as she planted tiny kisses on her face, closed eyelids, forehead, dipping to her lips. She pushed back Cami's hair and ran the tip of her tongue over the girl's ear. Cami made small sounds, and jerked slightly with each pass. The mouth moved to her neck & throat. Cami's hands clawed the sheet into tight fisted balls.

The woman shifted, and propped herself on an elbow. Her free hand roamed over the girl's body, sometimes caressing, sometimes teasing. Cami exhaled loudly, and panted. She took several deep breaths, not realizing she had been holding it. She relaxed a bit more with each, as did her hands. One found the woman's body, she let her hand float over it. The silky feel of the woman's skin added a new dimension to her excitement.

She groaned and sighed as kisses played on her neck & shoulders. She could feel tiny flicks of the woman's tounge. A hand caressed her breast, fingertips too. A flat palm rubbed lightly over & over her hard nipples. "Ohhhhh-oh-ooooohhhhhh" she cooed.

The woman raised a smooth thigh to Cami, and let it glide over where ever it touched. Cami's hips arched to meet it, her legs moved apart. A thin sheen of perspiration began to cover her. The leg moved up, and brushed her soft thatch.

A hunger woke in her, Cami's body had come alive. She was floating in pure sensuality. With a long sigh, she gave herself completely. She was lost in this woman, and never wanted to be found.

The thigh slid over her sex, she came instantly, bucking her hips into it. Her cries of ecstasy were lost in the woman's mouth, who kissed her deeply as she climaxed.

She heard a woman screaming in passion, she realized it was Selina, cumming her brains out. The mattress shifted, the woman had climbed over her. They were face to face, chest to chest.

The woman rubbed her nipples across Cami's. She propped herself on knees & elbows, one leg between the girl's. She kissed her and licked downward to the girl's aching nipples. The soft, wet mouth closed, she nearly came again.

Cami reached and grabbed the headboard. She couldn't do anything except hold on tight. The tongue slithered a wet path to her stomach, circling her navel, inching ever lower.

There were deep kisses and brushes of the lips, tip on, full length licks of the velvet tongue. Cami's breathing was deep and labored, her body tightened with anticipation and runaway desire. She moved between Cami's legs.

Her mouth made trails of fire along the girl's thighs. She tried desperately to get her sopping cunt closer to the woman's mouth. It settled gently on the girl's sex, introducing her to the pleasure only a woman can give another woman. She licked slowly along the puffy soaked lips.

Selina let loose again, causing Cami to react as well. "Oh----ohhhhhhhhh-yes-yes-yes-oohoo uh uh huh- mmmmmm-ooooo-ooOOhhOOOHHH!" She pulled her feet to her ass, and opened her legs as wide as they would go.

She heard Selina again, who was in the exact same position. She pulled hard on the headboard, past the point of no return. The woman knew it was time, she nudged Cami's pink pearl, and circled her tongue on it. Cami had another small orgasm.

The woman kissed and sucked Cami's clit, knowing another would be along. Cami stiffened, froze and let loose a second time, Selina's noises spurring her on as much as the woman's expert mouth.

There was a third, and then she lost count as one climax after another poured out of her. Flashes of light went off behind her eyes, consuming her.

The woman eased up, giving Cami a chance to breathe. The girl's scent and taste was incredible. She wanted more of it. She lowered her face to that intoxicating pussy again, with a different technique. She alternated between slit and clit, licking, using different strokes and pressure with her tongue, backing off when she knew Cami was getting close.

She rolled her tongue into a tube, and encircled the swollen pink bud. "Eee-ee-yaaaahhhh! " Cami's eyes shot open and then clenched hard, her face twisting in ecstasy. She felt like her clit was getting fucked. The velvet wetness rolled & unrolled, she arched against it. "Aughaughaugh" Her breath rasped, she bucked with each stroke. She was perched on the edge, trying to jump. Her sounds filled the room and echoed. She grit her teeth, her body froze.

The tongue curled once more while the rest of the mouth sucked hard. She screamed wiith her release. "HuhHuhHUHnnnnnNNNG AAAAAAAAHHHHH AHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHAHHH AHHHAHH!!!!"

The woman eased her back with tender licks and strokes on her body. When she knew it was right, she moved up and took the shaking Cami in her arms. She could only blush and giggle. She never knew her body could do that, until now. She snuggled into the woman's embrace.

She murmured "I don't know your name"

The woman said "shhh" and stroked her hair.

Cami was still twitching and trembling with aftershocks.

The hunger awakened in Cami wanted more. She rolled the woman to her back, and climbed between her legs. She aligned her pink button with the woman's. She pushed, and moved her hips in a slow fucking motion. The woman pressed back and they settled in a sweet dance of desire.

Their legs entwined, they began a climb to ecstasy. Cami rose to her elbows, the woman wrapped her arms around Cami. Being small, her face was even with the woman's bosom. Her lips found a nipple and closed on it.

She was able to reach under the woman's back, up to the top of her shoulders. She grabbed them and pulled down, which pushed their clits more firmly against one another.

The woman held Cami's head, stroked her hair, and ran her hands up & down the girl's back and sides all the way down to her pumping hips and then back up again. It was a give & take of pure sexual energy.

They were lost in each other, coaxing to let the other reach that delicious peak. A chorus of feminine oohs & ahhs filled the room. They sped up a bit, the wet friction between females intensified. They were riding a rising tide building toward an inevitable release. Each felt her own approaching, and threw herself into it.

They were locked into each other's rhythms. Their chorus of lust reached a crescendo. The waves crested, broke, and washed over them. Their cries of passion rang off the walls.

Cami recovered first. She licked her way from those wonderful breasts up to plant a kiss on those full, pouty lips. Their mingled sweat tasted salty, sweet and tangy. Cami held the woman's face and kissed her deeply.

Reluctantly, she rolled herself off. They lay side by side, watching the glow from the candles play about the walls & ceiling.

Cami exhaled "Wheeeeew! " The woman was stunned. No one had ever made her come like that before, man or woman. Not even Catwoman. This girl was something special. She turned to her side.

Cami embraced her from behind, hugging her with her entire tiny body. Batgirl, fearless crimefighter and protector of Gotham, felt safe & sheltered in this girl's arms. She drifted off as Cami kissed her neck and shoulders. Cami felt her slip away. She held the woman, watching her.

Her mind replayed the events of the last few days. She ran over every detail. The spankings from Alfred, learning to pleasure Selina, her seduction of Batgirl. She wanted to doze, to sleep with this beautiful creature, but she still had work to do.

-----Night Shift-----

With a small sigh, she rolled out of bed. She threw on her robe, it felt like a caress on her tingling skin. Her body was still flushed, warm, and hungry. It wanted more, more, more. She had felt this before, but never so strongly. Something had changed.

She eased out her door, and into the Batcave. The automated lighting had dimmed. In the low light, this place was awesome. It seemed infinite.

Her eye caught a motion, a shadow. She froze. It moved again.

She took a step back, and realized her door was cracked open. Some candlelight was showing through. A flicker had caused the movement.

She exhaled 'Whew! This place can give you the creeps' She reminded herself that aside from all the high-tech gizmos, this was still a cave.

She moved to Selina, who had fallen asleep with the plant still between her legs. It was moving. She lifted it by the pot, and was surprised to find a tiny vine moving over Selina's clit. She pulled it away, there was a soft, sucking 'pop'. Selina murmured in her sleep, her hips arched with several jerks. Cami smiled, Selina was cumming, even as she slept. She'd be in a good mood later. Cami decided to set the plant well away from Selina, to make sure she'd get a good night's rest.

As she carried it, a few tendrils rose and played about her lips. It tickled, but was also erotic. She wondered what it would feel like on her girly parts.... The hunger took a small nip.

Her mind shifted to what was happening outside the Batcave. If Batman & Robin had caught up with this Bane guy. She wasn't as concerned about that as wanting to know if Bobby's sorry ass was back in jail, where scum like him belonged. She began to get angry.

At Bobby, for taking advantage of a naive young girl. At herself, for falling for him and his bullshit. She had been only 17 at the time, she thought she was in love. That this was how it was supposed to be. Him gone for days, while she waited. Coming home drunk, and knocking her around, always with "Oh baby, I'm so sorry, it'll never happen again, sometimes you just make me so mad..."

1...45678...17