Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their tongues danced against each other for a few minutes, setting all of her nerves on fire. Grace broke the kiss, pulled back and smiled. Johan leaned down to give her one more gentle kiss on her rosy, puffy lips and pulled his chest backward, dropping his eyes to her hard protruding nipples, smiling. "Well?"

Grace smiled. Pushing her chest onto his, poking her nipples, she moved her mouth close to his ear. "I know you saw it. No need to put it into words, but to satisfy your ego... 'Fucking unbelievable'" she blurted. She licked his earlobe, untangled their bodies and moved away. She then ran to the other side of the car and waited for him to unlock the door. When she threw herself in the passenger seat and finally came up for breath, Johan was already sitting in the driver seat, watching her. She stared back and glowered up at him.

"What? What's wrong?"

Johan shook his head. "Nothing at all. I'm just sitting here thinking of all the times growing up that I had known you, I never ever thought you'd be so fucking good at kissing. I just feel...I just feel... it's kind of cool."

His admission only made her gut clench. It felt so good, kissing, wrapped up in his arms, safeguarded from the rest of the world. She didn't realize that she had craved to be held in this way. Now, it only embellished the feeling. She wished he did it again. She remembered how boldly she had flirted earlier. Mystified and surprised at her own action, she said softly, "Something, something happened to me," she hesitantly stated. "Something inside of me, something good happened to me, I can't describe," she said, and looked away from him, highly embarrassed.

"It's alright, Grace." Not wanting to quiz her any more, he asked with a smile. "Are we good to go?"

With both hands clasped together in her lap, without looking at him she nodded. They both sat in silence, thinking, their relation was never going to be same again even if nothing happened thereafter.

After pulling into her driveway and helping her to get out of the car, "I'll see you later Grace." Johan said leaning down to kiss her both cheeks. "Get some sleep." And with that, he drove to his house, cursing himself the whole time. Turning away from his sister that night was the hardest thing he had ever done in his life.

Grace walked up the steps and made into her house with her shaky legs, fumbling twice with the keys. She locked the door behind her, her breathing erratic. She couldn't believe the turn of events of the night. Just a few hours before, she was having dinner with Johan, her brother, and now, her lips were still tender from the most passionate kiss she had ever shared with anyone, and she had shared it with her brother. She smiled and pushed herself off the door. Just as she walked to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water, she thought, 'This is going to be a sleepless night.'

Later the next morning, she was awakened from a wildest dream she ever had with a 'ding' from her phone indicating she got a message. The feeling of the dream was so overwhelming that she didn't even want to get out of the bed. Whoever it was could wait. Scrolling images of the events of the last night in her head, she relaxed smiling. For the first time in months, she had let her guard down. Her own brother had made her jump his bones. Well, almost.

A night out with her brother had electrified her day and it showed in her legs. After the shower, she made breakfast and retrieved message she had received.

'Dinner at mom's tonight. Call her when you can.'

"Oh god," a deep, long groan slipped off her mouth. She couldn't hold her breath after she read it. Two nights in a row with the new found intimacy. Waves of excitement swept through her entire self. She had to find out how Johan felt.

'Ok, I will. Thanks for such a memorable night.' She replied.

'You're welcome. I enjoyed it too.' He replied promptly.

'I think I've a little crush on you. (Smile) Thanks for caring enough about me and not making things awkward for me.' She chuckles to herself and clicked the send button. He didn't reply for almost five minutes. Her heart jumped in anticipation while she waited. Every minute felt like a year. Five minutes became ten and ten turned into fifteen. Her breathing choked her throat. Fuck! I've ruined it. I've ruined it all by being such a fool and making it obvious to him. Now I've lost my brother and a best friend. She held her head in agony, shaking it. Her eyes started to fill with tears. Pain turned into anger and at that very moment when she was about to smash her phone on the kitchen floor, it bleeped.

'You're acting like having a crush is bad thing. I feel same.'

'What the fuck took you so long to reply. You mother fucker, had me virtually dead here.' Fingers shaking from the haste she typed the message as fast as she could. 'It is scary when it is with your brother, Johan.'

'I know. That is never going to change, though. Sorry, but I was driving to mom's. She's asked me to fix her bathroom.'

'I hope not!' She replied.

'I got to go. Mom is yelling. I can't wait to see you in the evening.'

'Same is with me. See you then.' After replying she closed the tab and huffed hard. She really couldn't wait till evening.

Grace was helping her mother with dinner, humming a song when Johan came bounding down the stairs, bare chested, wearing a pair of denim shorts and a towel over his head, his hands busy drying hair.

She wheezed at the instant she stepped out of the kitchen and saw her brother's strong chest and muscles. She had seen him half naked before too, but after last night, with newly found intimate feelings, the sight she was glaring at made her knee get weak and wet her clean shaven pussy lips. Her cheeks beamed as she blushed. Not to look so obvious, she looked at his face and said, "Hi Johan. Glad to see you."

"Hello Grace. Glad to see you too. I wasn't aware that you were already here." She looked so breathtaking that he struggled to control himself and not jump and kiss her like he did last night. Her hair pulled back from her face and gathered into a loose knot at the nape of her neck, a tight, half transparent white shirt buttoned in front that showed her big chesty curves and a short denim shorts emphasizing her sexy bare thighs. A light hint of mascara and lip gloss made her look just like a consummated woman out to model her feminine self. She laughed as she saw him gawking at her mounds.

For like the thousandth time, Johan was caught staring at his sister, or more precisely at her womanly form. Grace knew she was ruthlessly teasing him with pointers of her assets, but she just couldn't help it. She wasn't too much of a showgirl, rather a shy girl, but now she could never seem to resist a chance to show off her figure to her brother. Whenever she caught him checking her out and saw a bulge in his pants, she got exceptionally horny.

"I think dinner is ready. Come on kids. Let's eat." Their mother called from the dining room.

They ate as usual and talked over different things, nothing in particular. Half way to the dinner, Johan's hand crept under the table and placing it on her bare thigh ran his finger tips over her exposed smooth skin. Grace shuddered and flushed. Their mother noticed Graces blushing cheeks the whole time.

"Johan, look at our girl. Grace seems happy. She is glowing like a light bulb."

"Oh yeah, she is." Squeezing her thighs under the table, Johan agreed.

"What's up girl? Spit it out. Who is the guy?" Their mother asked her with a grin.

Grace blushed and eyed her brother for a moment before she crooned, "I went out with a guy last night. He seemed as being a nice guy. I think I like him. You probably don't know him though."

"It looks like he is more than just a nice guy." Johan teased, pulling his hands upward along her thighs.

"Oh, shut up. What do you know about being a nice guy?" She snapped with a mock anger, "You haven't had a date ever since...."

"Like the hell, I haven't. I too went out with a girl last night. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever dated." He looked at her and simpered. "Tell me a little more about your so called nice guy."

"None of your business. Tell me about your 'the most beautiful girl' instead." Squeezing his hand she said smiling.

"Well, she is the most beautiful. No doubt about it. And cool too. She said she had crush on me. I might ask her out again." Leaning over to her he whispered.

"Stop fighting like little kids. Can't you both act like grownups now?" their mother mediated. "And Johan, let her be. She is a good girl."

"Yeah, leave me alone and you'd better think about how to keep your 'the most beautiful girl' around." She winked at him, pulling his hand off her thighs.

Grace did continue teasing him on and off for the rest of the evening. On most occasions, she ended up touching his torso or squeezing his hands. However, every now and then, she'd hold his hand in her lap, but she refrained from going overboard knowing their mother was around.

At the end of the evening they both wished 'good night' to their mother and headed out.

"Did you want to do anything else tonight?" He asked.

"I've got something in my mind, but it can wait until next time." She gave him a tight hug and turned to walk to her car. He stood there watching her luscious ass wobble for a few seconds before getting into his car.

He wondered what she meant by 'I've got something in my mind.' Grace didn't even seem to hold back her emotions. He decided it would be better to wait and see what she had in store for later.

Before he started the car, she knocked on the roof and leaned in holding her elbows on the window. She kissed his cheek and then looking at his face started unbuttoning her shirt. Grace's smile broadened as she watched his jaw tighten and his eyes pop out while she slowly, teasingly unbuttoned the top three buttons of her shirt revealing most of her heavy milky flesh.

God, she just looked like a tease. And did she have to be leaning over so he could see all the way down her shirt and making him hornier than he ever was before? Oh shit, she's not even wearing a bra! Did she wear one before? Licking his lips, he groaned.

She laughed at his consternation.

"Pervert." She teased, smiling, but did nothing to hide her exposed chest.

"Cock tease." He shot back, grinning.

Her eyes scurried to his shorts and saw his clearly visible hard cock. She leered and said, "Poor Johan."

Johan couldn't take it any longer. He had to feel her. He then reached for her breast with one hand rubbing his knuckles over her hardening nipple.

"Good god!!!" Unable to keep quiet as Johan continued to rub back of his hand onto her now fully erect nipple, making her twat wet, she moaned involuntarily thrusting her breast onto his fingers. And when Johan slipped his thumb into her shirt and brushed her puffy nipple, she looked back at the house and moaned a little louder, "Oh fuck." She almost came right then.

"Johan...this is not the right place. It's too hot out here. Take me somewhere else please." Resigning to her monumental lust she begged with a sultry tone. She was scared that their mother could come out any time just to check on them.

"Yeah, My place?" he asked her dimly not believing she had just asked him to take her to a place where they could be alone. His cock grew rock hard.

"OK." She took a deep breath and then continued. "If, that is where you want to take me."

"Get in the car, hurry!" He offered.

"No. I don't want to leave my car here. I'll follow you." Grace shouted over her shoulders as she ran to her car.

They raced to Johan's condo breaking all the legal speed limits. His brain was screaming. Holy fuck! Is this really happening?

Shutting the front door, Johan walked up to Grace, almost in a dream, laying his hands on her shoulders. He stroked one of her flowing arms; loving her smooth jade skin with his fingertips and feeling her muscles tighten as his hand floated over them. Cupping her elbow, his touch glided over her arm to her hand, where their palms met and fingers tangled. Standing so close to her, he had to bend his head to look directly into her eyes.

Neither of them smiled, entranced by the other. Her piercing blue eyes melted Johan right there. Gulping, he looked into her beautiful cleavage, his other hand tracing its outer roundness. His touch flowed over the group of joints where her arms met her body, then lower to her stomach, causing goose bumps grow all over her body and finally coming to rest on her hip pulling her closer.

"God damn!!" was all he could say as he heard her gasp and felt her push her chest onto his.

Grace tossed the remaining thoughts of being his sister out her mind and pulled Johan towards her; lips crashing into a vigorous kiss. Their tongues leaped into each other's mouth, eagerly squirming and toying with the other. Johan pressed so hard into the kiss that Grace's head was forced back onto his hand. Both her arms wrapped around Johan, pulling him down onto her, desperate for any contact. Her stiff nipples digging into his chest, which were pushed back with each strained breath.

"I can feel that." She giggled in his mouth. Her hand then went to his shorts stroking his hardness over the fabric.

"Fuck!!!" he groaned as his cock twitched under her soft caresses.

Suddenly, Grace, turning her brother around, pushed him on the couch and threw herself over him, pinning him down. Locking her lips to his again, she murmured into his mouth. "Don't move; your ass is mine."

Taken aback by her domination, he threw himself loose and waited for her next action.

Grace's tongue found his again and her hand shifted to the underside of her brother's shaft, fingers circling around his now rock hard member in a steady upward stroke. His throbbing cock pleaded for freedom. Grace's soft palm and fingers felt wonderful, even through the fabric, but he could imagine how they would feel on his naked cock. Each slow, precise stroke of her skillful hand got him harder and harder. At one point, he thought his member would rip through his shorts. All the while, she smiled into his lips.

Johan worked himself to a sitting position, placing his feet on the floor on either side of his sister as Grace slowly dropped to her knees in front of her brother. Johan's eyes went wide.

"Oh God, Grace... Are you sure, we..."

"Johan, I want to do this. I had wanted to do this last night, actually. Please sit back and enjoy, ok?" She placed her hands on the button of his shorts and slowly let it pop free. Her eyes shot up to his.

It was a crucial moment. Grace was about to see Johan's cock for the very first time. Once this happened, there was no turning back and they both knew it. She felt unusually calm about what was about to happen.

Grace took a deep breath and tucked her fingers beneath Johan's shorts and boxers and started crawling them down. He lifted his hips to help her pull them down his thighs. She didn't take her eyes off of his face till the base of Johan's thick cock came free.

Grace smiled and glimpsed down to his lap, watching as his throbbing cock came into view, finally bursting free from behind his clothes. Johan groaned as it came into contact with cold air. Grace gasped. He wasn't the biggest she had ever seen, but he was definitely larger than she had ever fucked. She smiled and looked up at Johan. His eyes were half closed filled with lust.

"Wow. Johan... I mean, wow, you never disappoint me. Do you ever?" Grace vociferated as she guided his shorts off his feet and threw them to the side. Her fingers traveled up his legs. She let her fingertips lightly drag against his thighs as her hands made their way to his pulsating hardness. She trailed her fingertips over his aching scrotum and wrapped one hand around the thick base of his cock. His hips jerked underneath her hands.

Grace analyzed the weight of Johan's cock in her hand. She squeezed him firmly and noticed a thick drop of pre-cum that had gathered at the tip. She ran her thumb up spreading the wetness over his glans. Johan groaned loudly. The sound of his conspicuous passion lit a fire within her.

She moaned with Johan as she too felt her own juice drip into her panties. She adjusted herself over him and wrapped both her hands around his burning shaft and started moving them up and down slowly all the while she kept her eyes locked with his. Johan's hand immediately raced to her cleavage.

"No, not now." She said and pulling his both hands over his head, "Don't move. Let me do this, ok?" she pleaded. Johan moved his head in agreement and only then did she let his hands fall to his sides.

He groaned again as she sped up her efforts moving her hands up and down on his throbbing rod. She clearly didn't care how close he was, as her hands glided up, making him lift his chin and clinch his teeth together to keep from moaning out too loud. His cock, rock hard, helplessly thumped in her hands. Johan's hips began to move on their own, thrusting swiftly into her fingers as his sensitivity reached its peak. With a moan that sounded more like a whimper, he succumbed to her hands.

"Fuck..." he growled. She noticed that his hands were clutching at the cushions beneath him.

"Don't hold it back. Let it go baby." Sensing him trying hard to hold it back, she encouraged him to cum.

"Oh yeah. Oh God, Grace, you're so fucking good at this," he bawled.

Then it happened. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... Grace... I'm coming..." he cried out loud and a lightning bolt of pleasure shot down his shaft, his seed spewing forth as his entire body tensed up. Grace's hands squeezing him from base to tip milking him as much as she could out of him. His hips rocked with each spurt spraying his cum all over. His breaths came out raggedy. Finally, when he could give her no more, he went limp onto the couch, Grace still gripping his pulsating rock hard cock.

The only sound to be heard was their heavy breathing and his grunt as the last cum dripped off the tip of his cock. Johan lifted his head and stared at his sister.

"Holy fucking shit!!" he said, shaking his head. Grace smiled self-consciously, shaking her head in return.

"Wow, you cum a lot Johan." She laughed and pulling his shirt off, she cleaned the mess. When Johan's racing breath slowed down, she reached up to his ear and whispered.

"You are still hard. Fuck me!" As such, she hadn't planned to fuck Johan but just tease a little, yet the feel of the hot cock of her brother brought her untamed hormones to a level where she had no control over her brain. All she could think of was to get a hard throbbing boner deep into her itching pussy.

Without waiting for what her brother had to say she got up, pulling off her shorts and panties in a singular motion. Placing both hands on the back of the couch she bent over and rolling her ass in a circular gesticulation, she recited.

"Come on Johan!! Fuck me!"

Not believing his ears, he couldn't move. But when he heard her say it again, in a living dilemma, he stepped behind her and hesitantly brought the tip of his cock into contact with her wet lips. Pushing forward slightly, he brushed his swollen head of his rigid cock up and down over her rosy pleats and paused. Sensing his reluctance, she looked at him over her back.

"Fuck me," she sighed. "Stick it in and fuck me already." She parted her legs a little wider. She couldn't wait any more.

Once again, he didn't disappoint her. Holding her tight ass cheeks in his strong hands he slid his cock inside the forbidden territory, the walls of her wet pussy coating and embracing his length as he did. Grace let out a long pleasurable sob as the walls of her vulva strained around his thick cock. Slowly but firmly he worked his rigid shaft into her tight wet cunt. As he bottomed out and his balls swung against her thighs she moaned. "Oh good lord, I can't believe how big your dick is!" she blurted. He then held still for a moment while she adjusted to his girth.