Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johan smiled, looking at her. "Yes, I believe you're right. Why don't you let me help you clean the dishes?" He got up and gathering the dishes headed to the kitchen. Grace cleaned the table whilst Johan put the dishes in the dishwasher.

He walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room where he found Grace putting a DVD into the player, humming to herself softly. As she heard her brother's steps she turned and gave him one of her seductive smiles he had already fallen for. His softened cock came to life as he got caught in the glow of her smile.

"Johan, would you come sit and watch a movie with me, please?" Grace asked her brother rather confidently knowing well he would never refuse her request. "It'll be a short while before I get sleepy."

"Yes, of course I'd love to, Grace." He answered as he let her take his hand in hers and lead him to the couch. She then sat down and pulled him down to sit next to her.

A little way into the movie, she got hold of his hand and flipped it over so that his palm was facing up. Then she began to slither her finger over the palm lines which differed greatly from her own. She sat close to her brother, exploring his hand for a moment in silence, the movie long forgotten. Johan, for his part,was lost in the sensuality of her touch, unable to speak and break the spell.

"I'm sorry I was so nervous when you first came in Johan. I had been thinking a great deal about you, but I guess I was a bit worried that..." Grace finally said.

"That, I'd not be the same brother?" Johan finished for her.

She looked like she was about to differ, but instead she sighed.

"Yes, maybe... but I was sitting here before you came, and..."

"Are you still nervous?" Johan asked, trying to test the water and see where their relationship stood.

"No," she said quickly. When he smiled at her, she continued, "Perhaps, a little." She said with a light grin.

"Well, don't worry too much." Johan said. "To tell you the truth, that night was a total surprise, I had never ever imagined being with you intimately until we stepped into my house."

"Oh," she breathed out heavily. "Do you regret it?"

"Not at all. I rather loved it." Johan began hastily. "I just didn't think that it would ever happen, but when it did I enjoyed it like never before. Had I found a girlfriend half as beautiful as my sister, I'm sure I'd have considered myself lucky."

Grace smiled at her brother's admission and pulled him toward her, kissing him softly on the cheek. She stayed there with her lips mildly pressed against his cheek for a few moments, then pressing her cheek against his, she whispered in his ear.

"You wanted to do it again, didn't you Johan? Don't worry; you can be frank with me. I'm your sister as well, remember?"

Instead of replying, Johan pulled back until her eyes were looking into his, only separated by their noses. Her eyes were the clearest shade of blue he had ever seen in a person. Like the deep sea or a clear sky. They pleaded with him wordlessly to open up to her and say what they both knew he was holding back.

Johan sighed heavily. "Yes, I did." And then he pulled his sister's head and kissed softly on her lips.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it had Grace's head swimming as he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes again. He chuckled at the dreamy look in her eyes, as if amused by her dizziness.

His sister's eyes looked more passionate than they were a while ago, and her smile was gone, replaced by the same expression Johan had seen a month before, she was biting her lower lip invitingly and a hand had gone to her neck, stroking the base of her throat softly.

Johan, looking briefly at her chest, at the way her nipples were protruding against her top; he wondered how they would look naked.

"I think I like this outfit much more than any you had on before." Placing his hand on one of her thighs Johan said with an indicative smile.

Watching her brother's hand rub her thighs, she replied with an equally lascivious wink, "I bet, does that mean it looks better on me?"

"Absolutely stunning! Beautiful! Incredible!" Johan blurted. Her skin was unbelievably soft and smooth, and it felt amazing under his hands. "You're so soft Grace, I love touching you." Johan whispered as his hands moved from her thigh to trace the lines of her stomach with his thumbs which was left bare by the two piece garment she wore.

Johan captured her trembling lips between his and she murmured into his lips, "Mmmmm. I love it when you touch me, brother."

As their lips parted and kiss deepened, Johan's hands ragged up along her midriff, dragging his thumbs towards the outer curves, rubbing it a little finally moved around hardening nipples. Grace cried out in his mouth as he cupped her breasts in his hands and fondled them a little roughly.

As she whimpered under his touch, he moved his hands slowly along her sides towards her back and began undoing the tie which was holding her top together, gradually pulling it apart until the only thing remained hidden was her hard nipples. Grace broke the kiss, and leaning a bit backward, she placed both her hands on the sides of Johan's head. Her eyes were only a few inches away from his, and Johan could see the desire that darkened her normally light blue eyes.

"Touch them, please baby." She said shakily.

He followed where she had flicked her eyes emphatically. Her naked breasts hung inches from his chest as finally the top fell off of her nipples, revealing the most amazing breasts he had witnessed in his life so far. They were bulky but not overly, maintaining their shape fairly even when they hung, narrowing into long, brown nipples that proudly stood erect with what he gathered must be desire.

Johan pulled his hands up and softly began stroking the undersides of her mesmerizing breasts. He could feel her heart hammering in her chest as he explored around with higher intensity, mixing in gentle squeezes with his compassionate strokes. Her breasts were softer than the rest of her body with a supple firmness that stirred him to a greater extent, if that was possible.

Ultimately, Johan's explorations took him to her nipples. A soft pinch between his index fingers and thumbs made Grace puff and shudder. A tender moan escaped her quivering lips. Johan didn't think he had heard a more arousing sound in his entire life. It hit his pants, and woke something inside it.

He quickly sat up, pulling his sister with him, until she lay somewhat in his lap. Her soft murmur rapidly turned into a ragged moan as Johan locked his lips around one of her rock hard nipples and started pinching and tugging at the other.

"Oh Johan that... I... that feels sooo... fucking good."

Moving back and forth between both her nipples, grasping softly with his teeth, he continued to torture her breasts whilst stepping up the pressure steadily.

I can't... take it much longer... Johan, I..." Grace's jumbled words simply urged her brother on, as he upped the force and continued his treatment. Johan's right hand now raced down to her skirt. Jumbling it up, he pushed his hand between her already parted legs and cupped his sister's hot cunt which was wrapped under soaking panties.

Swiftly Grace's voice stretched to a higher pitch. "Johan, wait... I'm about to... about to..."

"About to do what, Grace?" Johan asked playfully, as her nipple popped out of his mouth with a loud burp.

"Ohhhhh, my goodness... nooo... please stop baby. I can't take it anymore. Please Johan!" Grace grasped the back of his head with one hand pulling it back as he forced his mouth onto her other breast and began sucking and licking with insane passion, his tongue drawing circles around her nipple as his lips slurped it into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Jesus..." Grace moaned and her hips began to thrust up against his exploring hand, which had made its own way into her panties and now cupping her bare cleaned shaven slippery sex as she lay helplessly in his lap feeling his hard cock throb against her back. "I'm coming... really oh fuckkkk... mmm... ahhhh."

As her orgasm initiated towards the withdrawal, her entire body trembled gently, pushing air from her lungs in gasping puffs. Observing that her body was wilting and shuddering, unable to move itself, he gently lowered her onto the couch.

After a while, she caught her breath back and whispered to him with her eyes still closed. "Take me to my bedroom. Make love to me, please."

Her words caused Johan's cock throb hard. He pulled his half naked sister up into his arms and carried her to the bedroom and lowered her gently on her bed. He then lay on his side next to her, his shoulder cushioning her head.

For a while she simply lay in his arms, pushing herself against his athletic body. Finally, she turned to look at him, her mouth cracking into a massive but lazy smile.

"Hi. Welcome to my bed." She said smirking.

"Hi yourself. Thanks." He replied and winked wickedly.

"That was really nice brother, I mean really nice."

While Johan was glad that she had enjoyed herself, he was still horny. He had thought of his sister a lot many times during past one month. He was still amused, though. He had heard many of his friends talk about sensitive nipples but he'd never experienced such a pair until now.

"I didn't know if anyone could have such sensitive nipples that would bring an orgasm if they were played with." Johan stated his observation.

Grace smiled up at him sheepishly. "Well, I don't normally... I mean well... I'm sensitive but not as hypersensitive as I was today."

"Fortunate me." Johan replied with a smile.

He didn't bother asking Grace why she was hypersensitive to him having her nipples maneuvered. He had other things on his mind. He then got onto his knees and slowly reached for her skirt, unzipping, he pushed it down and over her legs. Panties met the same fate as her skirt soon after. He then just caught sight of her glistening pussy, completely shaved, and no longer hidden by the skirt or panties as she bent knees and spread her legs a little for the benefits of her brother's hungry eyes.

Captivated, he lay back on his side next to her again and drew his hand slowly down her body, as he passed by her belly, a part of it trembled.

"Mmmm... ticklish spot..." She said haltingly.

Johan stopped his downward trip for a moment, brushing his fingertip around the spot his sister had responded to in slow circles. Finally, she could contain herself no more.

"It's ticklish." She whimpered as her legs flailed on the bed and her hands desperately pushed his hands away.

"Oh, well then, I presume I should pick up from where I left off." Johan teased playfully as again his hand began to travel downwards to her sopping pussy.

"Mmmmm that sounds good..." she muttered with passion.

As Johan's fingers began teasing the inside curvature of her thick thighs near her pussy, he felt her quiver again. Quickly he slipped his hand back up onto her stomach.

"Oh, sorry, must have been another ticklish spot." He chuckled sinisterly.

"No, baby, please... get back..." Grace desperately, begging him with her lust filled eyes just as relentlessly as she had with her voice. "Please Johan..." Her lips just inches away from his, she moved quickly and hooked her lips to his in a hysterical kiss.

Her kiss was nonetheless way different from the tenderness of the kisses they had shared at the club a month before but at the same time it felt better. Tonight her tongue forcibly made its way into her brother's mouth, seeking out his own, wrapping around it violently.

Johan's delusion only stayed for a moment as his fingers began creeping closer to her now dripping folds and his fingers finally found her slit and began outlining it in circles, she moaned into his mouth and broke their kiss.

Immediately his eyes turned to her face and noticed her gazing open mouthed at his bulge with obvious hunger in her eyes. "What is it Grace?"

She swallowed with an audible gulp and her voice came out erratically, "Nothing wrong. I just... I just..." She said softly. "I just want you to make love to me, please!" She finished in haste.

"Oh, as demanding as always." Johan said with a grin.

"Don't tease me Johan. You very well know what is all this about." As she spoke she drew her hand down between them and slipped it inside of her brother's pants.

Her hand slickly found his rock hard member, and closing her soft fingers around the rigid shaft, she started pumping up and down smoothly. Grace felt her finger burn around his hot cock. Quickly she pulled her hand out of Johan's pants and looked at him suggestively. He took the message, got up and pulled his pants and boxers down swiftly causing his cock spring out lavishly.

Grace licked her lips and gaped lustily at his alluring, stiff cock as she blinked her eyelids flirtatiously. "Wait, wait, wait..." She asked him to stop there as he began to get into the bed with her. Jumping onto her knees, she reached for his cock, squeezing him with just the right amount of pressure, driving a few drops of pre cum from his reddened head. She then lowered her head and lapping the droplets off of her brother's cock with her tongue, she moaned, "Mmm... sweet... sweeter than I've ever tested. And this is only a starter. Can't wait to taste the main course." She winked at him and again moved her head toward his cock.

She then kissed the top of his cock and opening her lips, slid his inflated top into her mouth slowly, wrapping her lips around his rigid shaft as she drew him further inside. She gradually worked on his thick shaft and drew him in more and more as she moved her head back and forth repeatedly.

Johan groaned aloud as his cock touched his sister's throat and broke into it a little. "Oh fuck, Grace."

She pulled her head back and looking at his eyes, she winked and said, "As much as I love sucking your cock, I want it inside me, right now." She paused for a moment, stroking his cock a few times, licking her lips, she continued, "You do want to be inside your sister, don't you Brother?" She said softly, her voice husky with desire.

"Yes..." he groaned as his sister squeezed his cock hard.

"Then do it..." Pulling him down swiftly on top of her, she said.

At her words, Johan positioned himself so that her legs rose on either side of his hips and moving up along her gorgeous body, he licked her nipples and started kissing her passionately. But his sister was too aroused to wait.

Grace touched his chest with her finger, slowly tracing invisible circles on his tanned skin. "No more waiting Johan, I'm ready tonight. I want you to make love to me right now, just you and me with nothing bothering us." She said with a rather reckless voice.

She then reached between her legs and holding her brother's pulsating cock in her hand, directed him towards the moist opening of her cunt. She had been pleased with the size and shape of his cock. It was several inches long and thick enough that it stretched her pussy delightfully when he went into her, but not thick as to the point that it hurt.

Taking a while to rub his head up and down her pussy, she covered him with her wetness until he was moving easily through her slit. Grace felt like the liquid fire of her awakening was going to make her spurt into flames as his cock, throbbing in her hand rubbing against her engorged labia. Once she was satisfied that Johan's cock was well greased, She spread her legs wide and locked her ankles around his legs, pushing herself up against him, Grace drew the shiny head downwards and gulped as his cock abruptly parted her pussy lips and began pressing forward, stretching her inner walls to a pleasurable level, and dove into her velvet passage.

"Oh fuck yes brother; I've waited for this to happen for over a month now." She blurted out with the pleasure of his cock burst into her tight cunt.

Watching her respond so strongly to what he was doing, electrified Johan no end. That his sister could let herself indulge completely and with such raw wildness, not only made him pleased for her, but also turned him on to his extreme level. He lowered his head onto her and dug his tongue in her mouth, tasting the sweet savor of her saliva and sucked hard on her equally responding tongue as if it was a slice of a ripened peach.

"Oh yes baby brother, give it to me. Fuck me with that big cock of yours." She groaned into his mouth. The words had a strange taste to her at first, but when Johan answered by suddenly charging into her, she began to realize the fruit of urging him on. From the beginning, she had wanted so much to cast off the bonds of her siblings restraints, and to show him that they could be a perfect match in bed. Looking by her brother's reaction, her efforts seemed fully rewarded.

Soon after, Johan was digging into her deep, with firm, steady thrusts that made Grace gasp every time his cock sunk into her. Her pussy was throbbing from the stimulation and gripped tightly at his ridged shaft, heaving with sensation each time he pulled back, only to be forced open again by another hard stab, until her slippery tunnel finally adapted to his thickness.

The warm sensation of fulfillment melted quickly into her belly, and surrendering herself to her brother, Grace skewed her abdomen upwards until his long cock was sliding into her easily. Her body began to quiver and tremble as they found their rhythm, and her hands randomly grabbed at the bed sheets as his cock knocked deeper into her with stronger strokes.

"Oh fuck baby, yes, like that... Yes... fuck me... Fuck your sister...Oh yeah... move it baby... oh fuck..." Grace moaned as she rode the waves of pleasure as her brother moved in and out of her tight slick cunt gracefully.

Grace's low huffs and wails grew louder as her body was persistently plundered, and Johan grinned lustfully at her spreading her legs wider to accept him deeper. The louder she moaned and cried, the more she called for the basest of her brother's animal passions. Johan's cock felt to her like he was made of steel, hardened and glowing hot with the intensity of his need.

He then moved his hands under her and clutched her ass firmly, causing Grace to cry out as he raised her hips high above the bed. Getting to his knees with her, he pulled her against him and powered his cock into her with all his strength, rocking his sister hard with fierceness of his intimate stabbing.

Even as her brother used her so roughly, Grace felt waves of delighted joy rush and wash over her, setting off a torrent of sensations hammering through her. Every nerve in her body suddenly melted, pooling together in a torrential shower of pleasure that flooded her entire self. The jolt of passion sped in her mind like a lightning strike that she embraced totally, knowing that her nearing orgasm was caused more by her love for her brother than by the pleasure he was injecting into her.

"Oh my fucking god, oh fuck me... Harder... oh shit... I can't hold it any longer, Johan." She screamed out loud as with a roaring burst, her body exploded into an orgasm and a brightly lit rainbow danced in front of her eyes as if the entire room were being covered by thunderous clouds. Grace's cunt gripped his cock hard once more as she cried out in the pure ecstasy of her release.

Johan already was close when his sister showered his cock with her extremely hot womanly juices and the incredibly erotic sight of seeing her tormented face so taken by the anguish of her orgasm ripped off what little hold he had left. He lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and added his own whimpers to the screams she had made as he deepened his cock one last time and exploded volcanic emission into her.

"Oh fuck Grace, I'm coming too." Johan roared.

"Oh yeah baby, cum inside me like that, cum inside me and fill my cunt with your hot lava." She squealed along with her brother as his hot spurt after spurt hit deep in her vulva. "Oh god, don't pull out, stay inside me..." Grace's lamenting whimpers bowed into incoherent whispers as Johan's throbbing cock brought her to a milder second orgasm.