Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace wrapped her hands around her brother's back, pulling him onto her she held him close feeling herself being crushed under his strong body. Finally Johan's cock softened and slid out of her, not wanting to let the warmth she felt from his hot cum deep inside of her, she surrendered to the urge to close her legs tightly, trapping his seeds where he had deposited it. As he rolled down next to her and pulled the covers over them, she melted into her brother's arms, feeling a tremendous satisfaction crawl all over her.

Grace lay spooned against her brother, listening to his breathing normalize.

"I'm sorry that I made you wait for almost a month. I'm really sorry, but I had no other alternatives left with me." She spoke softly.

"Huh, what are you talking about?" Turning her head towards him, he asked rather shockingly.

"After our first night together, I took a few days to think over what we did that night after the dinner we had at our mom's. Trust me, I hadn't planned to go to the extent we did then, but I'm glad that we did. And I'm glad that we did it tonight too."

"And?" Johan couldn't wait and asked his sister eagerly.

"And after four days I had my period. And then I had to wait till these pills kicked in." Grace continued.

"Grace, you mean you let me cum in you when you weren't protected?" her brother cried out.

"Well, what can I say? I was a bitch in heat then. I desperately needed to feel your hot cum inside of me. Too bad, you've such an irresistible cock." Reaching out to his cock, squeezing it gently Grace spoke rather laughingly.

"What if you had been pregnant by your brother?"

"Then, I'd have been your baby's momma. As simple as that." She grinned. "Anyway, when I had my period, I was relieved, but at the same time, I was a little disappointed inside too that I wasn't pregnant. Maybe, I'm not sure, but deep down I wished I had carried your baby. Trust me baby brother, if I had gotten pregnant by you, I wouldn't have regretted even a bit. It would have been rather a difficult situation, but I'm sure nobody would have known who the father was, probably including you."

"Is that so?" raising his hand onto her chest, pinching her softened nipple lightly he asked her smiling.

Grace, still holding his cock she felt him grow in her hand as she stroked him gently.

"I said probably, but I wasn't sure at that time that you too wanted it to happen again. It was a result of the heated moment we both were having together and it happened suddenly. It took me a few days to realize that deep down I had wanted to do it all along. It was destined to be."

"So..." Grace carried on as neither of them spoke for a while as she stroked his thickening cock a little more and Johan played with her hardening nipples. "Are you willing to continue what we have together after tonight?" Kissing Johan softly on his lips, she asked him with a rather husky voice as her brother kept playing with her sensitive nipples causing her to stir a little.

"I'd love to. Sister or not, you are fucking hottest chick I've ever known and I feel myself lucky that I've got you in bed with me. I'd have been disappointed if I hadn't had a chance to sleep with you again. You really haven't a slightest idea that how dreadfully, I spent the last month." Johan said.

"Hum, in that case, I'm ready to make it up to you." Grace spoke with a smirk as she slid down along his body tracing his skin with her tongue on the way, reaching his cock she wrapped her tongue around his helmet, relishing mixture of their juices, she moaned. "Mmmmmm."

And when she gulped his cock in her mouth to the hilt, her brother cried out... "Oh fuck..."

Grace then pulled his cock out of her mouth and looking at him she winked and spoke with a naughty grin, "I still need to taste the main course." She laughed and lowered her head onto his cock again.

**********