Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unbelievable sensation of being inside a warm wet cunt was heightened by knowing that it was the pussy of his sister. She was his beloved sister. No cunt had ever felt better. No cunt had ever braced his cock as tightly as Grace's did.

He then pulled out and slid back in. In and out, he did that a few times. He was in paradise.

"Damn, your dick feels so fucking good," Grace panted as he began gently to slide in and out of her.

Not having had a live cock in her pussy for months she was on fire. "Johan, just fuck me! Just fuck me hard like you own me! Just fuck me like there is no tomorrow!! You can play with me later when we've more time. Not now, please. I need to be fucked hard! I don't care how you fuck me!" Pushing her ass back hard on his cock she bellowed with surprising bluntness.

Without bothering to build up steam anymore, he instantly began to thrust in and out of her cunt with great intensity. Each thrust squashed her head up against the couch.

"Oh fuck... yeah," Grace moaned in pleasure as he hammered his thick cock in her tight wet cunt harder and deeper. She met his each thrust equally with pushing her ass back onto his cock. He watched her back arched as she began to moan with pleasure.

"Yes, Johan...... my cunt..... Jesus...... it's yours.....fuck...... take this good little tight cunt......"

Her big unsupported tits lurched back and forth under her shirt as he hammered into her; her body began to shake as her orgasm approached. Like a wave of pure energy, the familiar rush took over her body, as her body erupted and acted on its own. Legs shaking, eyes shut tightly, Grace groaned, "Fuck...Fuck! I'm coming br... Johannnnnnnn..." Her pussy clamped on Johan's cock as she came, bathing his rigidness with her wet flurry as the wave continued to rush over her, her face tingled, her loins burned, her legs quivering... she stayed there crooked, limp, spastic...shaking.

Pulling up her winded weakening swanky body Johan continued to thrust into her over and over...."Grace, I'm there too." He squeaked as he felt his own orgasm approaching. At that point, as the speed of his thrusting became as fast as a runner nearing the finish line in a race and as his cock forced all of its complete length and girth deep into her cunt with each thrust, he reached the point where, for a couple of seconds, it seemed like the world stopped.

"Come in me baby. Fill me up with your cum." She panted as she felt his cock swelling inside of her and as her own orgasm abated, she felt his head burst inside of her. She felt his cum spurt in her willing body and could feel Johan's hands clamp on her hips pushing his shaft as far as he could into her. She felt his cum mixing with her own, the juices leaking out of her sore lips running down her legs, as Johan's hand slid up and pressed her face into the back of the couch, his balls draining their substances in what felt like a stream of spunk.

Collapsing onto her back, Johan could hear Grace's arduous breaths and smell her hair as his face leaned and pressed against the side of hers.

"That was damn hot... Thank you." Turning her Head she whispered graciously into his ear and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Trust me, the pleasure was all mine," he said, still breathing hard.

"Next time...... we can start it slow..." crumpling onto the coach with him, goofily she said. He just smiled.

They lay upon the couch tangled, shaking and quivering as their spent bodies attempted to recover.

The next morning when Johan woke up, Grace was gone. He still couldn't believe that he had fucked his own sister last night. It was amazing. Not believing what had happened, he shook his head. It felt like a dream, but him, waking up naked left no doubt that it was real. It happened and it happened with his sister.

He then got up to make some coffee. A note was waiting for him on the dinner table. 'Gone. Had the time of my life, though. Need some time to think it over. Love you. Will call you.' It was signed 'GRACE.'

Fuck!!! His sister was gone without informing him and now he had to wait for her call. Shit!!

Dizzily he went on with his daily routine checking his phone every minute for a miss call or even a message, but did he get any.

After a long wait, that afternoon, his sister communicated with him at last, bucking him up from the jinx he was in all day long. 'Love you and miss you.' And with that he received a picture of her left tit half hanging out of her top.

Oh fuck!!! He grunted and automagically his hand ran to his cock rubbing it a little. That tease!! She is driving me freaking crazy!! Johan cried out loud. 'Such a tease!!! Love you and miss you too.' Johan answered back after a while.

For the next five working days he anxiously waited for his sister's call, but it appeared that she was busy or probably had forgotten to call her brother. Johan himself occupied with his work hadn't had much time to think over what had happened the last weekend between him and his sister too. To him it still felt like a daydream and when Friday approached, he couldn't wait anymore. He had to find out what his sister had in her mind.

'Hi Grace, what's up?' Johan sent a message to his sister after reaching home from work late that the evening.

'Hey bro, I'm having a bash at this club. Women's night out. Come join us. Lol' Grace replied right away.

'No, thank you. I can't handle a bunch of horny women at once. Ha ha ha...' he responded with thoughts of the time he had with his sister last weekend.

'And who said we're a horny bunch of goofs? We're classy women who like to have some fun time. What's up with you? Why aren't you out enjoying your night?'

'Well, I didn't plan anything. I was sticking around for someone to call me, but that call never got through. Kept myself available in case she wanted to go out.'

'Well, it seems your 'the most beautiful girl' is busy somewhere.' (Wink)

'Yeah, I reckon. My bad. Maybe next weekend she calls me back. I had been thinking about her all week.' He waited for a length for her reply and then sent her one more message.

'Probably that was one time kinda.'(Crying)

'Not really. I'm sure she liked it more than you think she did and would want to do it again and again. She probably is taking her own time to get back to you.'(Smile) Grace revealed her real feelings.

'Well, in that case I'm ready to wait till she decides on what she really wants.'

'Best of luck and have a nice weekend. Be good.'

'You too.' All Johan wanted to know was how his sister felt, and he got it eventually.

At the club, Grace's friends saw her face blush while sending messages and only they knew it.

"Awe what a secret bitch that you are. Who was it?" One of her friends asked her laughing.

Nobody important, just a guy I went out with. She lied to her friends. Even if she wanted to tell them she couldn't. How could she tell them that she had fucked her own blood. From now on she got to be a little more careful. She thought to herself.

"Yeah, whatever, but hope he is good in bed at least." And they all laughed.

"He sure is... the best." The images of her brother's cock ran through her mind. She sat there smiling, as her friends watched her with amusement.

"So how about you bring him along next time? We can make an only exception in your case. We can't wait to see the guy who had our girl smile. We all promise to keep our hands to ourselves." Her other friend teased.

"Yeah, right. Like I'm conking out to parade him in front of a gang of horny little sluts." None of her friends knew who her brother was, but the hell she couldn't take any chance. Could she?

They all laughed loud, attracting attention of the whole club. A man, who was gawking at Grace for a while, walked to their table and asked her if she could join him for a drink but she said no, she can't. She already got a boyfriend and thanked him for his offer. She didn't know yet that what relationship was to be like with her brother and so she wanted to put her utmost efforts to be with her brother intimately.

She indeed loved her brother and either way she would love him. The feeling of her being in his arms was overwhelming. She had never felt so safe and aroused at the same time. The touch of her brother made her forget everything but to be at his side. Yet she wasn't ready to jump into the relationship with her brother and lose what all siblings had together.

Johan's thoughts soaking up most of her brain space, meant she wasn't paying a great deal of attention to the conversations her friends were holding but she barely shook her head every so often or just toted along with them like she was totally into their play. Her pussy twitched all the while her thoughts remembered the last session of the night they had together. She couldn't believe that she, herself, half naked, bent over on the couch, had asked her brother to fuck her much the same way a slut would.

Only after her wild fire was toned down by her brother's cock to a level where she could use her sense again, not guilt, but uneasiness draped over her and she had to leave Johan for a bit to ponder the situation she had gotten into with her brother. She wasn't ashamed from the spot she was in with him in any manner.

The moment Grace reached her home, she laid back and mulled over her options and eventually she sent him a message and a teaser picture. Grace couldn't help, but smile at herself the minute she sent that message knowing well that that picture was about to make her brother go crazy.

Two more weeks passed. Meanwhile, she didn't call her brother, but kept sending mercilessly a few half-naked photos of her, fermenting her brother to the brink of lunacy.

At last, after almost a month, on the fourth Thursday evening, Grace called her brother. "Hello, brother... what's up?"

"And to what do I owe the honor of such a late evening call from my beloved sister?" He asked, rather unhappily.

"Awe, My little brother doesn't sound excited." She teased him.

"Words can't describe how happy you just made me." Jonah barked. Thought, his heart was thumping in his chest from the excitement, he didn't want to show it to his sister just yet.

"It looks as if you haven't had any good times since we had dinner at mom's." She giggled before adding, "Nonetheless, I can make it up to you."

"And how exactly would you go about it?" he still sounded annoyed but not as much.

"Um, well, hmm... how about I cook a dinner for you tomorrow night? I suppose that should bring some color back to your cheeks."

"And why would you take so much pain for your little brother?" He wasn't ready to let it go yet.

"I want my brother to eat a proper healthy diet. To the extent I know you are a terrible cook and eat nothing but junk food." Grace reasoned her invitation.

"Truth is... you are an excellent cook. Even though you weren't as nice during the past month, I can't pass up the best food I've ever known." He heard her laugh from the other end. He wasn't sure if this invitation was a date, but looking back at the pics she had sent him over the weeks, he had no doubt that this was going to be more than just a dinner at his sister's.

Next evening when Johan was driving to his sister's house, he began thinking less with emotions, and more with reasons. He reasoned with himself that the night one month before was purely a surge of sexual thirst at the time. If his sister did not wish to continue with him emotionally, or intimately anymore, he wouldn't press the issue. He would rather let her decide the scope of the relationship and wouldn't let the bonding he had with his sister get spoiled.

After pressing the doorbell button, Johan stood there with both hands behind his back holding flowers he bought that evening. At the end of the long wait, in front of him stood the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, her dark brown hair, pulled into a long braid that hung down in front of her left shoulder, nearly to the tip of her breast. It was silky smooth, and sparkled in the failing light of the evening. Her face, which she had lowered bashfully as he stared at her, was as smooth as her hair, but lightly blushed. Full lips complemented her beautiful blue eyes, creating a blindingly sensual appearance.

Passing down his sister's thin neck, Johan's eyes traveled lower. He could see the swell of her breasts through the nearly translucent dress she wore. Her breasts larger than average, but not as large as to cause a burden and dark brown nipples tapering into deliciously hard points were clearly visible through the material.

Johan realized he had been hypnotized. What he had believed as a dress was sure as hell two different garments made of a silky white fabric. A little top covered her arms and shoulders, leaving her upper chest and back bare, with a great deal of velvety skin showing. The fabric of the top slipped under her breasts and tied around her back to offer some support, while still allowing her brother to appreciate their full, heavy profile.

Johan's trousers began to tighten uncomfortably around his groin as he realized his cock was swelling at his sister's beauty.

Sliding his attention lower past her bare stomach he found the other part of the clothing to be a long skirt which flowed freely from her hips. A slit along the right side from hip to foot offered him an unobstructed look at her tanned long leg.

As his eyes returned to her face, he could see the pulse in her neck fluttering wildly. A smirk had clearly broken out over her face, perhaps a result of her brother's blatant assessment.

"I think your eyes might perhaps be..." Her words ceased as she scouted for the appropriate words.

"Swelling?" Johan delivered, chuckling to himself.

"Not really." Lowering her eyes to her brother's pants for a moment, she teased, "But... certainly something other than your eyes is swelling." Grace, now flirting openly, made a cheerful sight, and Johan's lust only intensified. Nothing he did made her any more nervous, in fact, he was driving her in the opposite direction. He closed the distance to her quickly and presented her with the flowers he had been hiding behind his back.

"Wow. Very, very charming! Isn't my lovely brother being romantic tonight?" Grace couldn't hide her excitement and blurted out.

"You like them?" Johan asked warily. For a moment she didn't respond and kept looking at the flowers in her hand. He smiled, trying to get a response from her. Getting none, he continued, "I love the flowers, they're very beautiful, nearly as beautiful as you are."

"I do." Grace brought the flower to her nose and replied with a smile. "Beautiful! Really beautiful!! Thank you. Thank you so much." She couldn't hide her gratitude and it showed in her watering eyes.

Johan took one step closer to her, wrapping his left hand around her shoulder, with his free hand, he placed his index finger under her chin, pulling her head upward, he lightly kissed her forehead and then both the eyes.

Grace was smiling at her brother openly now, as the uneasiness seemed to be departing her. On an instinct Johan brushed the back of his finger that had been on her chin along the cheek. Her skin was soft and smooth and her face reddened to his touch.

At his touch, her eyes too, softened and she bit her lower lip softly. Not wanting to disturb the delicate pace both of them have established, Grace decided to move their attention away from mighty lust which was fast enveloping them.

"Come on in, Johan." Grace pulled her brother into the house and closed the door after him.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked, realizing her brother hadn't moved much in to her house and had been waiting near the door hesitantly. Smiling at him, she continued, "Make yourself at home. It'll be a minute before I finish preparing dinner."

"Well..." He said nervously. "It's really no problem, I'm quite alright." Johan had been to his sister' place many a times, but this was the first time he had stepped into her house as a supposedly a date.

He watched with a bemused expression as she dashed into the kitchen and began to rummage loudly through her pantry to finish the dinner.

Grace, can I help you? After a while, Johan, back to being himself, stepped into the kitchen poured himself a drink, and asked his sister.

"No, that's alright brother, I've got it under control. Thanks." She replied without looking back up at her brother, but the pot she was holding slipped and fell from her hand and rattled on the floor. "Damn it!" She swore loudly as she tried to bend down and pick up the pot, allowing half of her almost perfect breasts to fall out for her brother to admire.

"Sister please..." His voice trailed off as her milky mounds fell out in front of him and without appearing too excited he laid a hand gently on her shoulder, seeking to calm her while she attempted to pick up the pot.

Johan bent down and gently took her arm in his hand then picked up the pot for her. A warm smile brightened her face as he leaned forward and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Thank you, but why don't you let me take care of dinner?" she asked her brother as she tried to get her composure back.

Grace then turned toward the stove, and Johan got his first close hint of her ass of the evening as she walked a few steps. It was pleasantly full, from what he could see, although being hidden by her skirt and jiggling proudly under the thin fabric. The desire to take hold of her ass, and knead it with his hands was almost devastating to him.

Just as prominent was the burning sensation that she felt where he'd kissed her cheek. His kiss had been melting, and to some extent wet, and Grace wondered if he had made it wet for the cause. The thought of his mouth, combined with the strong male aroma was too much to hold back as her panties stuck painfully against her dripping cunt. Her mind was vague, and not quite as clear as it normally was. She had been stuck in such a state for a month now.

Leaving Grace in the kitchen, he made his way to her living room. On the center table was a women's magazine; he picked it up and turned the pages as he waited for his sister and tried to regain his composure. After several hard fought attempts, he felt his hardness ease a bit, enough to take his mind off of his sister sexually.

"Johan, would you please set the table while I get the food?" Grace called him from the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure." Johan did as he was told and sat on the chair waiting for his sister to bring the food to the table.

"Don't worry," she whispered, "dinner will taste equally as good as it smells, if not better." She quickly kissed his cheek and turned away to sit across the table.

"Uh huh like I know any better."

Their dinner was nothing special. As they ate, they talked more about what they did over the past month, and Johan found that she hadn't been out as much as he thought she did. Almost all the way through the dinner Grace was talking about her time out with her friends the other night. She looked almost as interested in his time as he was in hers, except when he asked her for the reason she left his house the other night without even informing him. She was cryptically tight lipped, her seductive lips starting a small smile as if visualizing pleasant memories.

Before Johan realized, they had spent more than two hours sitting at the table together, talking. Once they finished their food, Johan took her hands in both of his, kissing them, he thanked her for the delicious dinner. Grace sighed as she pulled her hand from his and pushed her chair back. He looked up hastily, wondering why she drew her hand away so abruptly.

Grace chucked as he looked at her questioning. "I'd be more than happy to continue Johan, but the dishes need to be cleaned, and it's getting rather late."