Adventures in Graceland

Story Info
Grace meets a hot barista.
2.5k words
4.03
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greta123
Greta123
22 Followers

Hi. My name is Grace Toliver. I'm a 21 year old accounting major at a state school in the midwest. I'm a 5"3 brunette, with gray eyes and a curvy body. I'm also a self-acknowledged slut. What can I say? I like sex. A lot. Sometimes a few times a day with different guys. Maybe it's a hormone imbalance, or maybe I'm on an eternal hunt for a father figure, I don't know. I don't really care. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't have any self respect or anything like that. I don't walk around in skimpy clothing to get attention and I do have standards. Luckily I go to a large enough school that I'm not known as "the girl who sleeps around." My friends know that I have sex, but since I live by myself in a studio apartment off campus, they probably don't know how much.

The following story is just one example of my many exploits.

I was sitting in a coffee shop in a commercial shopping center, one fine Sunday, working on my calculus homework. Trying to work on my homework anyway. I kept getting distracted by the cute guy behind the counter who had taken my order. He was tall and toned, though not overly muscular and had scruffy black hair and long dark eyelashes around a beautiful pair of amber eyes. He had a few earrings around each ear and a scorpion tattoo on his inner wrist. In short, he was sexy as hell. And I was horny as usual.

I smiled at him as I walked in and ordered a cappuccino. I made sure to brush his hand as I paid him, and gave him a coy smile.

"Haven't seen you here before," he commented as he handed me my change.

"I pass by occasionally, and thought I'd try it out. It seemed like a nice quiet place to get some work done."

"What are you working on?" He asked me.

"Calculus. It's kind of kicking my butt. Plus, I have a feeling my professor is going senile, which really isn't helping. I mean, he's only been teaching since the dawn of time," I answered, rolling my eyes.

"That sucks. Luckily I have experience keeping calculus in line. If I see any derivatives misbehaving, I'll show them a thing or two," he said, and winked at me. I wished to myself that he'd show me a thing or two.

"I'll have to come here to do math homework more often. It's good to know I've got someone watching my ass." I winked back at him, grabbed my coffee, and swished my hips as I walked to a table. I shot him one last look over my shoulder before I plopped down and pulled out my notebook and a calculator.

I did my best to concentrate but I could feel his eyes on me and every time I looked up he would quickly glance away. The way he kept brushing his hair out of his eyes with the back of his hand, and his smoldering eyes on me when he thought I wasn't looking were driving me crazy and I could feel myself getting hot. It doesn't hurt that I have a thing for piercings and tattoos. I hadn't had sex or masturbated that morning like I do sometimes when I'm not optimistic about my chances for a morning fuck. I was starting to get wet and I could feel my purple lacy thong rubbing on my rapidly swelling lips. I started fantasizing about him running his hands down my sides to rest on my waist while I grasped his toned biceps and pressed up against him. I wondered what he'd look like without his shirt. Slim, and nicely toned with a slight happy trail pointing down towards his...

When I snapped out of my daydream, he was smirking at me. I realized I'd been staring at him for the past few minutes and I blushed.

I wanted him so bad, I knew I wasn't going to be able to concentrate on my homework until this itch was scratched, so I shoved everything back into my bag and stood up.

I marched up to him and announced, "this is ridiculous. I can't get anything done with you staring at me like that."

He raised his eyebrows and said, "Me? You've been staring at me for the past five minutes. And licking your lips, I might add."

"Well, I suppose you're just lucky I wasn't drooling too. You're making me hot, and damned if I don't want to find out what's under that black t-shirt. Not to mention, what else you're packing." I glanced down at his crotch and bit my lip.

I leaned over the counter to give him a good look at the cleavage pushing out of my v-neck sweater. "So what time do you get off?" I asked him. He quickly looked at his watch.

"20 minutes. Meet me out back by the staff parking lot," he whispered. His eyes were definitely smoldering now. I blew him a kiss and walked outside.

I spent the next 20 minutes wandering around the drugstore next door, just to kill time. I didn't need to buy any condoms since I'm almost always well equipped. I often find myself in these kinds of situations, and am usually prepared. Carpe diem, baby.

Twenty five minutes later (gotta make him sweat a little, right?), I walked back towards the coffee shop, and turned down a small alley which led to the staff parking lot and the delivery entrance. I saw my hot barista leaning against an old red Camaro, arms and legs crossed, a sly grin plastered onto his face.

"Hey sexy," he called to me. "I don't even know your name," he commented as I walked up to him.

"Grace." I put out my hand.

"Jacob," he said as he shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you. Now fuck me." He raised an eyebrow.

"You sure don't waste time."

"Life's short," I replied and pulled him down for a kiss.

He tasted like espresso, and I moaned into his mouth. He rested his hands on my waist and nibbled on my bottom lip. "I wanted to kiss you the moment you walked into the shop. You have such amazing lips, all pink and plump. And that ass... fucking amazing."

"So you admit to checking me out?" I teased.

"I'd have to be dead not to notice you. You look so sweet and innocent. I have a feeling that was a misleading impression," he commented as I ran my hands up his firm chest, underneath his shirt.

"Oh, I've done some very naughty things. And I'm about to do another one," I said as I pulled off his t-shirt to reveal a nice set of biceps and abs. I'd been right about his toned physique and mostly hairless chest. I nipped at his neck and then started slowly kissing down his smooth chest until I got to the waist of his jeans. At this point I was on my knees in front of him as he leaned back against the hood of the Camaro.

"I just can't help myself sometimes. I need cock," I looked up at him and licked my lips lasciviously. His knuckles were white as he grabbed the edge of the hood and I could tell he was holding his breath. I unzipped his jeans, reached into his boxers and wrapped my hand around his very hard cock. I studied it for a few moments, noting its thickness and slight leftward bend.

"Do I pass inspection?" He smirked.

"I'm gonna have to test it first, I'm afraid," I replied as I licked the underside of his cock from balls to crown. He gasped.

"Well, feel free to take it for a test drive," he managed to get out.

I put my mouth around it and started sucking and licking. He threw his head back and moaned. I hoped no one would suddenly pop out one of the back entrances, either for a shift change or to toss their garbage in the dumpsters out back. I don't think Jacob was too worried about our somewhat exposed rendezvous point and I was too horny to care about the consequences of being seen. I slurped some more at his hard rod until I tasted pre-cum and then licked his balls a few times, before standing up again.

"Yep, you definitely pass muster. And now, it's my turn." I grabbed his biceps and turned him around so that I was now the one leaning on the hood of the car.

"Only fair after that performance." He grabbed my waist and lifted me up to sit on the hood. "And man am I glad you're wearing a skirt. Easy access." I lifted my hips and he pushed my knee length skirt up my thighs. He trailed his fingers up my inner thighs and then pushed my knees open wide. He grabbed the crotch of my thong and pulled it to the side while he inspected my bare pussy. I could feel the cool October air on my wet lower lips and shivered.

He leaned forward against the car with his arms on each side of me and licked and nibbled up my thigh where his fingers had been earlier. He stopped at the top of my thigh and moved to the other side. He pulled the skimpy string at the crotch of my thong to the side and inserted his tongue in between my pussy lips, licking at the slickness which had been gathering since I'd started fantasizing about him. He sucked one lip into his mouth, swirled his tongue around it for a few seconds, then sucked the other one. He swirled his tongue around the hood at the top of my slit and then sucked at my clit hidden inside. It was my turn to gasp. He suddenly threw my legs over his shoulders so that I was open even wider and started lapping at my juicy slit. I was breathing heavily, and trying not to moan too loudly, but I couldn't help but let out a loud "ooooooh." My labia had parted and my dribbling pussy was wide open to the elements and to anyone who may have passed by at that moment.

He alternated licking my slit, tonguing my clit, and then sucking on it.

Suddenly he thrust his tongue into my hole and swirled it around. I let out a strangled, "oh god!" and moaned again, slightly louder this time. He sucked at my hole and thrust his tongue back in, again and again. He was an excellent pussy eater. One of the best I've experienced so far, though the excitement may have been enhanced by the risk we were taking in the parking lot. Nothing like an outdoor fuck to get the blood pumping.

After a minute or two, he extracted his tongue and replaced it with his middle finger. He pumped me slowly and returned his attention to my clit. He started by softly licking around it, then on top of it, and then took it into his mouth and applied gentle suction. Copious amounts of juice were dripping down his finger from my arousal and I realized that I was playing with my nipples. My sweater was rolled up above my tits, which were pushed up out of my lacy demi-cup bra. I tweaked them and rubbed them between my fingers while Jacob finger fucked me and sucked my clit.

"Oh, oh, oh! Jacob I'm gonna cum! Oh god, I'm coming!" I shrieked and then my body let out a great shudder and cum started leaking out of my hot hole, down his finger and onto the hood of his Camaro. He pulled his finger out of me when my pussy had finally stopped convulsing and licked it. I leaned back with my hands under my head and sighed, "Jesus, that was fucking amazing. I think you win the pussy eating award of the year. Maybe even of the decade." I lifted my head up and gave him a saucy grin.

"Look at you, poor boy, still so hard. We'll just have to move on to stage 2 so you can get some relief." My legs felt steady enough to hold me now so I slid to my feet, turned around, pulled my skirt over my ass, and looked over my shoulder. "Here's your chance big boy. And I do mean 'big boy.' You have a lovely cock. And I think you know what to do with it." With that, I leaned over and rested my forearms on the car, wiggling my ass just a bit.

I felt his hands on my waist, and then I felt them move down to my ass cheeks and squeeze.

"God, your ass is sexy. Like a ripe peach." He gave me a nip on my right cheek, then a light slap, and a few seconds later I heard the telltale sounds of clothing rubbing skin and ripping foil. When I glanced back again, he had his condom covered cock in his hands, his pants and boxers resting low on his hips.

"Give it to me Jacob," I encouraged and wiggled my ass again. "I need a good fuck."

My ass cheeks parted and his solid rod pushed at my entrance. It slid in slowly but easily from the lubrication and he moaned when it was finally all the way up my cunt.

"God, you're so hot and wet, Grace. You feel so good on my dick." With that he started pumping, slowly at first but faster with my encouragement.

"Harder, fuck me harder! I want you to ram my hot, wet pussy!" He did as I asked, and his incredible pounding was rocking the Camaro. My pussy was making sloshing sounds and cum from my previous orgasm, along with my normal pussy juices were dripping down the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs even wider and started rubbing my clit.

After about five minutes of this, I could feel waves starting to form in my belly.

"I'm going to cum again Jacob! Cum with me! Oh fuck!" I screamed and a few moments later the orgasm hit and my pussy started furiously clenching his cock, setting him off too. He grunted and stood sill, emptying a load into the condom.

"Oh fuck," he repeated and then gave me a smug grin, like the cat that got the cream. We disengaged, and I turned around to smile at him. I pulled a napkin out of my bag, which had been tossed on the ground next to car a while ago, and started wiping the juices off my legs.

"Talk about customer service," I joked as I pulled my skirt down my legs. "You should win employee of the month for sure."

"Well, I don't generally take such good care of the customers." He grinned cheekily and kissed me on the lips. "Besides, I'm not technically on the clock at the moment."

He handed me my bag then reached down to put on his shirt. Once we were both fully decent, I linked his arm in mine, smiled, and asked, "Walk me to my car?"

Greta123
Greta123
22 Followers