A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 10

Story Info
Always Lock the Door.
2.5k words
4.5
10.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10. Always lock the door

Even though the hot tub was on and the bubbles concealed everything below the surface, I instinctively covered my cock with my right hand as best I could.

"Erin, I told you we couldn't do this. It's too risky," I told her. "Your father is asleep down the hall, and your mom could return to the house any minute!"

"But the way you talked to me this morning, your reassuring words about what's ahead for me, I just needed to spend more time with you," she said seductively, dipping her toe over the edge of the tub and splashing me in the face.

"I need to warn you. I thought I'd be alone out here, so I'm not wearing a bathing suit."

"Then I won't either," she responded, rubbing her rack and snatch through the material.

She turned around and bent over, pulling her bikini bottom to one side and rubbing her pussy lips, which were already damp. Then she turned around again, pulled the tiny bikini top aside and started stroking her swollen nipples.

"Do you like what you see, Daddy? You sure seemed to enjoy my tight little body last week.

My head was saying I should order her to leave, but my heart, and my cock, had other thoughts.

"OK, you can join me. But we'll just talk, right?"

"You're not paying me this time," she replied as she expertly removed her bikini, just as she'd done at Exotica, and stepped into the tub. Then she snuggled up close to me. "I think I should get a say on what we do."

With that, she leaned over straddled me, trapping my cock between my stomach and her bare pussy. She kissed me deeply and encouraged my hands to explore her breasts.

"Oh Daddy, you're already hard. And you're so big. I've been craving this cock for over a week. I really wanted you to fuck me at the club. What are the odds that we could do it so soon after? And you know what's even better? This time, I don't need to worry about getting fired."

She continued to grind away, and I was rapidly losing all resistance. This perfect specimen was fixated on my pleasure, and I was beginning to think that the only way out was to give her what she came for. But I thought I'd throw a Hail Mary first.

"I just want you to know that I'm not in the same economic bracket as your sugar daddies. I run a small accounting firm and can't afford to pay your rent and expenses the way those other guys do. If that's what you're after, then I'm sorry to disappoint."

Erin stopped her underwater lap dance for a moment and gave me a hurt look. "I'm not worried about finding another sugar daddy. There are plenty of older rich guys out there who'll kill to look after me. What I want you to be is my fuck buddy. I could tell from our session at the club that you're really into me, and you have a great cock too."

Nothing was going to stop this wanton young woman from getting her way.

"We have some unfinished business. I promised to blow you next time you came to the club. Why don't you sit up on the edge of the tub so I can show you my oral skills?"

I groaned and complied with her demand. It was a new experience being bossed around by a 24-year-old beauty, but since it might not ever happen again, how could I decline?

Erin, or Chloe, or whatever her name was, got on her knees as I lifted myself up. She spit in her hand and rubbed it all over my cock. She did it again, and covered my balls. She started down low, teasing my asshole before enveloping my balls, one at a time, in her mouth. Then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock.

Her kisses felt amazing, and by the time she finally rammed my rod in her mouth, I was almost ready to nut. I fought every urge to cum in her mouth, because by this time, I wanted her fill her cunt, and I knew she wanted that too.

"I think Daddy is getting close," she said as she took a break from sucking me off. "Call me a traditional girl, but I prefer fucking in a bed than a hot tub. Why don't we dry off and move inside?"

"I don't think anyone would ever call you a traditional girl," I joked.

We shared the towel I'd brought out, and Erin led me to the bed.

"I want to feel your tongue in my pussy again, Daddy. I want you to make me spray you with my pussy juices again, and then fuck me like I've never been fucked before."

My brain momentarily took over. "I want you to lie on the edge of the bed, spread your legs and start playing with yourself. Show me exactly where to touch you down there to get you off. While you're getting ready, I'm going to lock the door, just to make sure we're not interrupted."

I hadn't taken two steps towards the door when it suddenly opened. My heart stopped, because I thought that Stephanie had returned from her walk. Instead it was Lisa.

"What the fuck are you doing to my daughter, Michael?" Lisa demanded.

"Shhh....come in and close the door. It's not what you think."

"I think I know what's going on when a naked 50-year-old man with a hard cock is standing next to my 24-year-old daughter, who's also naked, for fuck's sake!

"Michael's right," Erin interjected. "He didn't seduce me, I seduced him. And if it weren't for you, he'd be eating me out and getting me off right about now."

"This is so wrong." Lisa was having trouble comprehending what she was seeing. "You just broke up with your boyfriend. This is either a rebound fuck for you, Erin, or a pity fuck for you, Michael."

"Mom, I'm sorry, but you don't understand. I'm not 16 any more. I can choose who I want to fuck. Michael's a very nice guy and he's been incredibly supportive since I got here last night. He made me feel so much better with his wise words this morning, and I wanted to show my appreciation. Why don't you just leave and go try to screw my father again?"

"Leave him out of this. The only thing you said just now that made sense to me is that Michael's a good guy. He helped me out in a similar way yesterday morning."

Lisa's tone had softened, and for the first time, I noticed her hard nipples under the tight black bodycon top she was wearing. She wore a short white skirt over it, and a pair of black heels.

"Your father is still sleeping off his hangover. Cassandra is packing up the dozens of outfits she brought and didn't wear this weekend so they can get away right after lunch. Peter and Stephanie are still out walking, so I have nobody to hang out with.

Stephanie. Shit. I was going to have to get the two of them out of my room fast. This wasn't going to be easy.

Lisa licked her lips. "Maybe I could go over to the couch and watch you two in action. I know my daughter knows what she's doing in bed, but you never know, I might be able to share some motherly advice. After all, I've fucked Michael a couple of times too."

It didn't appear that either of us had a say in the matter. Lisa laid down in the corner of the couch, spread her legs and released the snap of her bodycon top. She started rubbing her pussy and looked at us as if to say "C'mon. Let's get on with the show."

It was crazy, but Erin still wanted me, and I definitely wanted her. I got down on my knees and started licking her pussy, starting at her tiny asshole and working my way up over her nub, which was almost identical to her mother's. It was a bit challenging at first, trying to ignore the fact that this beautiful young woman's mother was watching me plunder her.

"Ignore that woman," Erin commanded. "It's true that I learned everything I ever needed to know about being a slut from her, but I want you to give me your full attention at this moment."

I returned to the task at hand, slurping up Erin's juices with my tongue and playing with her pussy lips with my hands. Occasionally I'd slip a couple of fingers in her cunt, evoking squeals of pleasure from the young nymph. When I pulled out, I wiped my fingers on her nipples, which were so hard at that moment that she could have used them to cut glass.

There were groans and whimpers coming from across the room, as Lisa was getting herself more worked up. She hadn't brought her trusty vibrator with her, but her pussy and thighs were wet, and she was coming dangerously close to staining the white fabric couch she was lying on. I stopped licking Erin for a moment and tossed our towel over. "Here. Use that. Wouldn't want to leave a mark on the furniture."

"Michael, I told you to stop paying attention to her," Erin complained. "And now I'm telling you to finally put that gorgeous dick of yours inside my pussy."

I moved Erin towards the middle of the large bed, and rammed my throbbing cock inside her for the first time. It was heaven. She might have been fucking guys for almost 10 years, but it was the tightest pussy I'd ever experienced. I started gently, to make sure I wasn't going to tear her apart.

"If you're going to be my fuck buddy, you're going to have to do better than that! Pound my pussy. Give me the fucking I want!"

"As you wish," I replied, and started banging her as hard as I could. She cried out in pleasure and I had to put my hand over her mouth, in case she woke up her father. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lisa move towards the bed and crawl on.

"Darling, if you get to monopolize Michael's cock, then I think you need to do something for me."

With that, Lisa straddled her daughter's face. Amazingly, Erin started licking her cunt. Lisa moaned, and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around my neck. I needed both arms to support myself while I was fucking Erin, but my mouth was free, so I started sucking Lisa's nipples.

The debauchery continued. I pounded Erin's young cunt incessantly, and finally she asked to take a break.

"My slut mother is right. I have been monopolizing that cock. Maybe we should switch things up and give her a turn. But you have to promise that you'll cum in me."

It was a promise I knew I had no business making, but the notion of having Lisa again was too tempting. Erin moved from her position on the bed and Lisa replaced her. It was like fucking identical twins. The only real difference was that the younger woman's tits were bigger, but Lisa still had a killer body.

I resumed my pussy assault. Instead of sitting on her mother's face, Erin laid on her back behind me and started licking my asshole and balls from below.

"I've had so much cock this weekend," Lisa moaned. I'll always love my husband's dick, but yours is special too, Michael. A little bit longer than his, so you hit my G-spot more often, like you did just then."

Lisa squeezed my cock and Erin found a magic spot between my balls and my ass. I groaned and mumbled that I had to cum. Erin quickly laid on her back and I had just enough time to jam my cock back into her pussy before I filled it with my seed.

I collapsed on the bed, and all three of laid there for a minute to regain our senses.

"That was the sexiest thing ever," Lisa said. "Not that I really had any doubt, but my daughter doesn't need any advice from me about making a man feel good. In fact, I could probably learn a few tricks from her."

"Then why don't you get over here and lick up the cum that Michael left in my pussy? Is that something you've ever done before, Mom?"

"Your dad has shown me some porn videos where two women do that. I'm not sure I've ever seen a mother and daughter do it, though."

"You better get over here and eat me out right now. Michael gave me so much cum that it's starting to leak out. We don't want that to happen, in case we leave a giant wet spot that his wife will see if she ever gets back."

The sheets were the least of my worries. The room smelled like a brothel. Erin's bathing suit was still out on the deck where she'd stripped. And the three of us were buck naked.

After licking up every last drop of my cum from her daughter's pussy, Lisa sprang to her feet and ordered us up. She ripped the sheets off the bed and got some fresh ones from the linen closet in the bathroom. We helped her re-make the bed, and it was done in minutes. Lisa sprayed some air freshener and threw the towel she'd been lying on into the laundry with the sheets.

"Darling, we better go back to our rooms and get cleaned up for lunch. Let's leave Michael alone to think about what his wife has been up to all this time. At least he won't have to worry about her coming in and seeing him fucking us both at the same time."

Lisa pulled on her clothes but Erin simply picked up the bikini on the deck and sprinted to her room next door.

As she was leaving, Lisa turned and said, "I was only kidding about Stephanie. She'll be fine. Whether she's back or not, come down in about 20 minutes for lunch. I have some salads and I'm putting a charcuterie board together. I know they won't be long, because Cassandra and Peter wanted to leave by 1 p.m., and it's almost noon.

I put on some fresh clothes and went out on the deck with my phone. No messages from Stephanie. It wasn't like her not to get in touch, but then I realized that cell coverage might not be great deep in the woods.

I was almost ready to go down for lunch when the door to our suite swung open. It was Stephanie, and once again she was a bucket of tears.