Graduation and... Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

After a few minutes, Lois opened her eyes and looked at the young man, who saw the tears welling up in her lovely eyes and was frightened that he'd done something wrong. "Did...did I hurt you, Mrs. Tillman?" he asked.

Lois pulled him against her. "Oh, no, darling! Oh, no! That was marvelous!" she whispered. "You wonderful, wonderful man! You made me come! It...it was lovely!"

Their faces came together and they kissed. Once again, their tongues lashed, the fires of passion were stoked once more, and Lois felt Dennis's erection begin to press against her belly. "Would you like to make love to me again, Dennis?" she asked.

"Oh, God, yesss!!!!" Dennis hissed. His hands gliding over her enticing body once more.

Lois rolled on her back and pulled him atop her. "Take me Dennis!" she purred. "I need you!"

Dennis slid on top of Mrs. Tillman and felt his erection slide between her legs. Her hot,wet opening caressed his swollen shaft and he shuddered. The only problem was, since he'd never done this before, he wasn't exactly sure how to get his erection into her. He raised his hips and the pulsing, swollen tip slid between her labia. When he lowered his hips, he was delighted to feel his shaft sliding into her tight, wet opening. He'd done it!

"Yessss!!! Oh, lover, yessss!!!!" Lois groaned when the young man's thick scepter slid into her, filling her. "Oh, darling, yesss!!!"

Dennis was exultant! He was making love to Mrs. Tillman again! That realization, coupled with the incredible sensations her tight sleeve caused him as it caressed his embedded organ, sent delight sweeping through the young man. Acting purely on instinct, he began moving his hips.

"Oh, Dennis, yesssss!!!!" Lois moaned. Euphoria filled her as the insistent plunging of the young man's invading member stirred her to an erotic frenzy. "Take me!!! Oh, God, Dennis!!! Take meeee!!!!"

Dennis was incapable of doing anything but what he was doing, which was plunging his erection into her. His hips became a blur of motion and he continued to ram his turgid penis deep into the gorgeous older woman's lush body.

"That's it!! Oh, God!! Yes!! That's it!!!" Lois cried. "Oh, darling!! Yesss!!!"

Dennis felt his fluids began to bubble up inside him. He was experiencing pleasure so exquisite it was nearly pain; then his penis began pulsating and his hot cream blasted into his partner's writhing body.

"I'm commmmmminnnnnggggggg!!!!!" he cried, "Oh, God, Mrs. Tillman!! Oh, God!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!!!"

Lois felt the young man's hot fluids splashing against her cervix and went spinning into a vortex of bliss. "Me, too!!! Oh, lover!!! Oh, lover!!! I'm commingg, too!!!!" she groaned. "I...I'm commminnnggg toooooo!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Yes, lover!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!"

Rocking and shaking, their hips grinding together, the lovers once again shared ultimate joy. Then, slowly, their passion began to wane and, eventually, they calmed. Locked in each other's arms, they gazed lovingly at each other.

"God, Dennis, that was incredible!" Lois told her young lover, too spent to move. "You are magnificent!"

Dennis felt himself blushing. "Ah, you're pretty awesome, too." He kissed her.

"You know," Lois said, her look growing serious, "We shouldn't have done this. I loved it. I really did. But...but we could get in real trouble if your mother found out."

Dennis kissed her again. "Nobody will find out," he protested, fearful he'd never have another opportunity to enjoy the wonders he'd just experienced. "I'm not going to tell! No way!"

"I know you won't, my darling," Lois said softly, caressing her young lover's face, "And I know I'll probably regret it, but we have to stop, right here, right now. We can't do this again. We really can't."

Tears welled up in Dennis's eyes. This wasn't fair! "But..." he started to protest.

Lois silenced him with a soft kiss. "Please, Dennis, don't make this any harder for me than it already is," she said. "What we did this afternoon was wonderful! It will be a memory we can always cherish. But it has to stop. You better go to your room."

Dennis didn't know what to do or say. He got out of bed, picked up his clothes and stood there, looking at the gorgeous woman, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Go on, Dennis," Lois told him. "Go on, now."

Dejected, the young man did as he was told. In the quiet of his room he dropped his clothes on the floor and flopped on the bed. It wasn't fair! It just wasn't fair! Exhausted, he fell asleep.

Lois was equally frustrated, but was afraid to let her young visitor to know it. Dennis, in their two wild sessions of love-making, had given her incredible pleasure. He was so shy, so inexperienced...

"I could teach him all kinds of..." she thought, then she forced the thought, pleasurable though it might be, from her mind. "No! By ending this right now, I'm doing the right thing," she told herself without a lot of conviction, "If we stop now, there's no harm done. Nobody will get hurt." Convinced she'd made the right decision, she drifted off to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12