Graduation Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
A surprisingly kinky weekend.
1.6k words
4.05
28.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at my eighteen year old baby sister's graduation when I looked over and saw my fiancé. He was supposed to be back home on the other side of the country. It turns out he had flown in to surprise me!

I was so excited to see him, it had been six weeks since we had seen each other! We had been together since we was eighteen, that was four years ago, and we had never been apart for more than a week before. As we were sitting at the graduation every time I looked over and saw him I would get a little wetter and a little more distracted I almost missed my sister walking to accept her diploma.

At the graduation party we would touch each other every time we passed, mostly in a friendly wrestling manner or flicking, there was the occasional nipple pinch. I think he knew that every time he touched me he made me want him even more. The party seemed to drag on forever, family coming and going, it really only lasted a few hours, but it seemed far longer than that!

After everyone had left and only mom, dad, Dustin, and I were left, mom and dad went to bed because dad wasn't feeling well, but since it was only 8:30 Dustin wanted to go out but he had been drinking so I was his designated driver. We got to the bar and he ordered me a drink knowing what I like to drink he had me set! I chose to only have one since I was driving!

We sat there talking about everything under the sun. He told me that while I was a way he had been doing some research and decided he wanted to be more dominant. I mean I know most men are into being somewhat dominant, but he wanted me to give in and do whatever he wanted. While he is telling me all these things he wants to try all I can do is imagine him doing them to me; tying my wrists to my ankles so my tits press out into his hands, choking me while he forces his cock down my throat, tying me up choking me and fucking my ass; now I'm not majorly into anal, as he knows, but I was so turned on at the images go on and on in my head.

After a few hours Dustin decides he is done and ready to go back to my parents' house. So we get in the truck and head home. We are on a fairly strait dirt road when he reaches over and puts his hand around my throat, now with no warning or anything while I am driving this worried me a little bit. But this is my Fiancé I have no need to fear him so I come to a stop and he lets go. I start going again and we get to the front gate of my parents' home. He looks at me and says he should just force me down on his dick and MAKE me suck him off, I laughed at him and said yeah sure! He cocked his eye brow at me but got out to get the gate.

We get to the front door and the damn thing is locked! We don't live here so thankfully we had taken my mother's truck so we had her house key, now I don't know if I wasn't going fast enough or if he wanted to prove he had me in the palm of his hand, but he grabbed me around the throat and told me to open the door. It took me a second to be able to figure it out and having his hand around my throat did nothing to speed me up.

We walk inside and everyone was asleep, no surprise as it was 1 am. I walk into our room to take off my shoes, when I come out for a glass of water he is standing there I don't know if he was waiting for me or if he was trying to go down the stairs, but as I go to slide past him he grabs my hair wraps it around his hand, grabs my throat, and just stands there with me like that nuzzling my neck and hair. I can feel him getting a hard on because he has me pulled so close to him. I was beyond floored that he could have this kind of effect on me while being so aggressive. He pulls my face up at an angle and kisses me. Full on kisses me nothing hesitant to it just takes my mouth and has me so intoxicated. As he is kissing me he slides his hands down my shirt and squeezes my tit. He starts nibbling my ear and pinching my nipple. At this point I am a shuttering mess, had he not had hold of my hair and nipple I'd have fallen to the ground in a puddle of nerves.

I turned around to look at him. He put my hands on his shoulders and said something in my ear but the blood beating in my veins made it impossible to hear him, I hardly noticed that he was unzipping his pants and pulling out his semi hard cock. I didn't look down to see how hard he was but he put my hand down and wrapped it around his semi-hard shaft.

Dustin grabbed my throat and spun me around forcing me to let go of him. The loss of his warm dick in my hand was almost painful, until he bit my earlobe hard enough to be just under painful. Causing a bolt of lightning to shoot right to my clit. At this point my pussy was begging to be filled and convulsing around nothing giving me no relief.

He let go of my hair, for the first time since he first grabbed me, and slid it around to my tits. He slapped one but it wasn't hard at all. I was surprised that it wasn't at all painful. It was so light I almost didn't feel it. Then he slid his hand down to my clit and rubbed it in small circles very slowly. Not enough to get me off but enough to distract me.

As he had me distracted he maneuvered me to the stairs and laid me down. By this time I was so wet it was soaking threw my pants. He crawled on top of my putting one knee right up against my pussy. And the other stretched down to the floor. Dustin grabbed my throat again and started kissing me. Pushing his tongue into my mouth like he was fucking it. I started to grind my clit on his leg, when he noticed he pulled back and placed his thumb right on my clit and pushed it like a button.

Dustin pulled my tits out of my bra and pulled one of my nipples into his mouth. Driving me so nuts that I started moving my hips up and down making his thumb rub on my clit. Again he noticed he pulled his hand away from my clit and his mouth away from my nipple. Grabbed my head and pulled me into a sitting position pressing his now hard cock into my face.

I gladly opened my mouth and took him straight to the back of my mouth, right as his cock reached the back of my throat he pulled my head forward that little extra bit to fuck my throat. I pulled away to breath and he slapped my face, harder than he had my tit earlier, and pulled my face right back to his dick and thrust balls deep in my throat. He started choking me again, I was fairly certain that he could feel his dick deep in my throat with his hand.

He never choked me enough that I couldn't breathe. But having his cock in my throat and his hand choking me I felt like he had total control over me and I would do anything he wanted. Dustin pushed me back down on the stairs never taking his pulsing member out of my spasming throat. He continued to choke me as he fucked my mouth and throat harder and harder.

I felt his cock swell and his body stiffen as he prepared to cum in my throat. He gripped my throat a little tighter and pinched my nipple hard enough to make me moan. That sent him over the edge. He pumped a few more times and exploded his burning load down my throat. The saltiness didn't hit me until he had started pulling out.

After Dustin had cum in my mouth he bit my nipple and rubbed my clit. He brought me right to the edge of orgasm then he stopped pulled me up to my feet kissed me good night and sent me to bed.

He didn't have to tell me not to go masturbate. I knew that from that moment that my orgasms were up to him and that he hadn't wanted me to cum. So I went to bed with the taste of him on my lips and thescent of him on my body. I couldn't cover myself up because my body was so over sensitive.

It took me a while to fall asleep but after my body calmed down enough I was able to sleep for a few hours, until I was woken up by a dream that had me right back to that same peak he had had me at mere hours before.