Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea can hardly breathe! Her well-fucked pussy is trembling around her uncle's spent cock. God! That was indescribable! First Chad and then Uncle Warren; she's never felt so totally and completely fucked before. Other than Mr. Gordon, all of her orgasms for the last few months have been self-induced. She realizes, with all her teasing and masturbation, she's really been cheating herself.

Her uncle never says a word, as he disengages his cock and gets off the bed. After a brief rustling of clothing the bedroom is silent again. Totally drained, her lips form a blissful smile, as she dozes off, wondering when grandpa will be home for his turn.

*****

"It looks like you've been entertaining." Chelsea comes awake when she hears her grandpa's voice. He removes her blindfold and asks her what happened.

"Chad came over and had his way with me." She says quietly, as her grandpa cringes at her phrasing. "And then someone else came in and fucked me. I'm pretty sure it was Uncle Warren."

"Warren? My God, Chelsea!" Grandpa gasps. "I've seen him in the shower at the club, that man is hung like a horse!"

"Yes he is." She smiles. "Ready for your turn, grandpa?" Chelsea teases, as she eyes the tent at the front of his pants.

Earl doesn't answer right away. She sure seems relaxed about all of this, he thinks.

"Thank you." Chelsea says excitedly, as grandpa unclips her ankle restraints from the foot of the bed. She bends her knees and squeezes her legs together, jumping when her thighs hit the cold wet spot between her legs.

"Don't thank me yet." Grandpa says, lifting her leg into the air. Holding her ankle, he bends it up over her head and brings it down close to where her wrists are secured.

"What are you doing?" Chelsea asks, as he clips her left ankle restraint to the handcuff on her left hand.

"Repositioning you." He says, as he walks around the bed and attaches her right ankle in the same manner. Chelsea is now bent in half, with her widespread legs secured over her head and her sexy young ass sticking up in the air.

"Oh no!" Chelsea's panic has returned. "Grandpa, what... what are doing?" She stammers.

"Getting some lubricant." He answers calmly, as leaves the room for a minute.

"No, grandpa!" She cries. "I've never done that!" Chelsea tries to squirm around on the bed, but is unable to move much.

"That's okay." Grandpa says, as he squirts KY Jelly onto his finger and twists it into her ass. "The vibrating plug, in your ass yesterday, should have helped loosen you up." Pulling his finger out, he adds more lubricant and works two fingers into her ass, smearing it all around.

"Please don't do this, grandpa." Chelsea begs. "I'll do whatever you want, but please don't fuck my ass." Grandpa wipes his fingers on a damp washcloth and sits down on the bed.

"Chelsea." He says, reaching over her pussy and brushing damp hair from her forehead. "You're starting to understand a little bit about teasing from the victim's perspective, and that's good." He says, stroking her cheek, before moving his hand down and stirring the creamy sauce collecting in her pussy. "But we're just getting started. This is all part of your education." He says, quietly, as he stands up and pulls his shirt over his head.

Chelsea involuntarily clenches her ass, while her grandpa gets undressed. With her legs bent up over her head, she can't see over her thighs and his cock is hidden from her view. She didn't see his cock the other day when he fucked her mother either, so she's still wondering how big he is, as he crawls up on the bed.

"You need to relax, Chelsea." Grandpa says, as he positions his cockhead against her puckered opening. "It's going in either way, but it'll be a lot better for you if you can relax your sphincter."

"Fuck you!" Chelsea yells. "You're raping my ass and you're telling me how to improve the experience? Fuck you, grandpa!" She clenches her ass tightly as grandpa starts pushing forward.

"I'm trying not to hurt you, little one." Grandpa says, using his thumbs to pry her krinkled asshole open, as he pushes his cockhead inside.

"Oh fuck! It burns!" Chelsea yells. "Pull it out! Please pull it out!" She starts sobbing

"Just relax." Grandpa commands, pushing his thumb into her pussy and positioning his palm against her clit. Leaving his cockhead, barely inside her asshole, he starts working his thumb in and out of her pussy, while rubbing his palm back and forth across her clit. Waiting for her to respond to his hand, he pinches her nipples and plays with her tits. Finally, Chelsea gives in and tries to rock against his hand, but she can barely move.

"Relax." He whispers and is rewarded with her asshole expanding considerably around his cock. Pushing gently, he inches it into her, as he continues pumping his thumb into her pussy and rocking his palm across her clit.

"There." Grandpa says, as his balls touch her ass cheeks. "It's all the way in." He pauses to give her chance to get use to its size.

"Why can't you just fuck my pussy like everyone else?" Chelsea asks, unwilling to admit how arousing it is to have his cock in her ass. His hand is setting her pussy on fire, while she adjusts to the sensations in her asshole. Pulling against her restraints, she thrusts her pussy against his hand, which also drives his cock deeper into her ass.

"I don't like sloppy... what is it, thirds?" Grandpa answers, slowly stroking his hard cock in and out of her asshole. The lubricant helps, but she's still extremely tight and there's a lot of friction. He doesn't know how long he'll be able to last. He picks up the rhythm in both her ass and her pussy, trying to get her there at the same time.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck!" Chelsea cries, responding to the dual assault on her ass and pussy. Earl is pumping rapidly in and out of her ass now, while roughly thumb fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit.

"Grandpa! Grandpa!" Chelsea moans. "I'm almost there! Keep going! Keeeeep... going!" She pants, trying in vain to thrust against his hand and his cock. She's writhing as much as her constraints will allow, shaking her head from side to side, as her orgasm explodes through her body. Clenching her ass muscles around his cock, she sparks Earl's release and he shoots his load deep inside her convulsing asshole. He continues thumb fucking her through the after shocks of her orgasm.

As soon as Chelsea relaxes, Earl pulls his cock from her asshole and unclips her ankle restraints. He falls on top of her sweat-soaked body, as she straightens her cramped legs and tries to catch her breath.

"You came pretty hard." Grandpa says, as he kisses her cheeks and enjoys the feeling of her young tits against his chest.

"Mmmmmm." Is all she says, as Earl pushes himself off of his granddaughter and refastens her ankles at the foot of the bed. Chelsea doesn't even seem to notice.

For the rest of the day, grandpa mostly leaves her alone. He feeds her and helps her shower, but in between Chelsea sleeps.

"Tell me about you and mom." Chelsea says, later that evening, as her grandpa climbs into bed next to her. "How did it start?" She asks.

"Well, it was just before your grandma died." He says, turning on his side and facing her. "We didn't even know she was sick. She was just irritable all the time." He traces a path from her tits to her bead ring with his hands, caressing her porcelain smooth mound. "Your mom heard us fighting and thought I was going to sleep in my study, so she brought me some blankets." He's parting her pussy lips and running his finger up and down her moist slit, as he describes in detail that first night and the next morning with his daughter.

"Wow!" She sighs, when he finishes. "You're right, I'm nothing like that." She says softly, enjoying the gentle touch of his fingers.

"One thing you should know." Grandpa says, pulling his fingers from her pussy and putting them to his lips. "We stopped cold turkey, as soon as your mom and dad got married, and it didn't start up again until a few months ago. Your mom never cheated on your dad!" He says emphatically.

"Thanks for telling me that, grandpa." Chelsea says.

"Go to sleep, now. You have another busy day tomorrow." He says, leaning up and kissing her on the cheek.

"Are you going to fuck me tomorrow?" Chelsea asks, wondering what he means by another busy day.

"I fucked you today." He says, fluffing his pillow and turning over.

"I mean... oh forget it." Chelsea closes her eyes and wonders about the love between her mom and her grandpa. Her mom just wanted to help her dad, not tease him. She drifts off to sleep dreaming about what that would be like.

*****

"Oh fuck!" Chad says to himself, as he looks at the clock. There goes his plan of waking up early and crawling into bed with mom. He hears her shower running, as he gets out of bed. Stripping off his boxer shorts, he hurries down the hall to her bedroom. I'll just surprise her in the shower, he thinks, and we can go back to bed.

She's turning off the shower when he steps into her bathroom, his hard cock displayed proudly in front of him. Her eyes are closed, as she reaches for the towel and he hands it to her, smiling from ear to ear.

"Chad!" Her eyes pop open. "What are you doing in here?" She screams, holding the towel to her chest and bending forward, trying to hide her pussy.

"Continuing what we started yesterday." He says, laughing. "I'm sorry I scared you, mom. "He says stepping forward and reaching his arms out to her.

"No! We're not continuing anything!" She says, her words hitting him like a slap. "That was a mistake! You need to forget about it!" Her face is red, as she's yelling at him.

"What about what you said?" He asks, stepping back, wondering how it all went wrong.

"I didn't know you were talking about us!" She counters, her words almost catching in her throat, as she gets her first look at her son's fully erect cock. Her whole body shivers, as she remembers grinding against it when he kissed her yesterday.

"Well, who the hell did you think I was talking about?" He yells, turning on his heels and running from the bathroom. So much for letting him down easy, Ruth thinks, as she dries off, her hands still shaking. She's hurriedly dresses and goes downstairs to talk to him.

Chad dresses and is out of the house before his mom finishes drying off. Calming down, he turns his phone on, as he heads for his grandpa's farm to tell Chelsea what happened with is mom. He's got a text message from her, the same two words from yesterday: help me. His grandpa's car is gone and he calls her name as he enters the house.

"I haven't moved." She yells from upstairs. Chad takes the stairs two at a time. Holy shit! She's still cuffed to the bed.

"What, no clamps today." He asks, pulling his shirt off as he walks into the room, his cock still hard.

"Yeah. I wondered about that, too." Chelsea says. "But now that you're here, I don't need them." She smiles.

"How long is he going to keep you like this?" Chad asks, as he kicks off his shoes and unsnaps his cutoffs.

"I don't know." She says. "He says it's for my own good. He's trying to make me see what it's like when I tease guys." She explains to Chad.

"Where's your phone?" Chad asks. "How did you text me?" He asks curiously, as he crawls up between her legs, licking her inner thighs.

"I didn't text you." She answers, as his tongue sends shivers through her body.

"I got the same message from you, yesterday and today." He says. "Just two words, help me."

"Grandpa. "Chelsea smiles. "He's got everything planned out." She says, as Chad's tongue reaches her pussy lips. "Mmmmmm. That's nice." She says, as he sucks her labia into his mouth. "Grandpa sent those messages."

"Really?" Chad asks, lifting his mouth from her pussy. "Why would he do that?"

"Hey, don't stop!" She says, playfully and Chad resumes eating her delectable pussy. "He found the video and saw what I did to you. He probably wants to give you a chance to pay me back." She says, pushing her pussy against his mouth.

Rejected by his mom, Chad can't seem to get enough of Chelsea's succulent pussy. He laps up her tasty juices and sucks her clit through two orgasms before giving into her pleas for him to fuck her.

"It's about time." Chelsea smiles, as Chad's cock eases into her steamy pussy and his juicy tongue finds her mouth. "I thought you were going to tease me all day."

"You're a fine one to talk about teasing!" He counters, as he rhythmically pounds his hard cock into his cousin's anxious pussy.

"You're right." She says softly, as she rocks her hips to match his rhythm. They stop talking as their respective orgasms start to build. Chad leans up on his hands and positions his hips to thrust deeper into Chelsea's pussy as her orgasm peaks.

"Oh fuck!" Chelsea shudders, as the pleasure rumbles through her body, almost in slow motion. Rather then the explosive orgasm she had yesterday, this one seems to be a steady series of waves, never quite reaching their peak. She's holding her breath, waiting for it to crest. Chad picks up the pace, aggressively using his cousin to take out his frustration with his mom, slamming into her pussy with all his strength.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Aarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!" Chelsea moans, as the intense pleasure bursts through and floods her quivering pussy. Chad climaxes at the same time, collapsing on her chest. He lies on her soft tits, while they both catch their breath.

"It didn't go so well with mom." He says, when he can speak again. He pulls out and lies beside her, as he describes the morning's events.

"You don't have to fuck your mom, Chad." Chelsea says. "The blackmail is over. It was wrong... I was wrong. And I'm sorry about teasing you like I did." She smiles.

"I figure we're even." He says, wondering what's made her so docile. "But I really do want to fuck my mom, any advice?"

"Lots!" She says enthusiastically. "Just because my teasing days are over, doesn't mean I can't teach you how to manipulate someone." Chelsea spends the next twenty minutes talking Chad through several scenarios that will help him win over his mom. Chad listens intently to Chelsea's ideas.

"Wow! Thanks, Chelsea." He says, when she's done. "Do you want me to unhook you?" He asks, feeling guilty about her being up here for three days.

"No." She says, quietly. "I think I'm going to let grandpa work through his little plan." She says.

"Okay." Chad shrugs, as he gets dressed. "I'll see you later then."

"Sure." She says. "Let me know how it goes with your mom." She adds, closing her eyes, as Chad leaves the room.

Chad spends the rest of the day at the pond; swimming, thinking and rehearsing.

*****

"How was your day?" Grandpa asks, as he enters the bedroom later that afternoon, and begins removing his clothes.

"Just Chad today, but it was nice." She smiles. "But you knew that, didn't you?"

"Yes, after yesterday I decided to keep an eye on the house." Grandpa says.

"What now?" Chelsea asks.

"Depends on you, little one." Grandpa says. "What have you learned from all of this?" He asks, lying down beside her.

"I learned that being fucked is a lot better than masturbating." She smiles, as grandpa begins massaging her tits, gently tweaking her nipples. "And that the type of teasing I was doing is very cruel." She says.

"Good." He says, still caressing her perfect tits. "There's nothing wrong with teasing, Chelsea." He says. "But it must be a consensual means of arousal; something you do in anticipation of mutual fulfillment." He says, moving his hand across her stomach towards her pussy.

"With someone you love?" Chelsea asks, as she enjoys the light touch of his fingers on her smooth pussy mound.

"It's wonderful with someone you love, but it can also be just for fun, like with you and Chad." Grandpa says, as his fingers lightly caress her inner thigh.

"I really didn't treat Chad very well." She says quietly.

"You've been using sex as a means of control, wielding it like a weapon, instead of as something to be shared and reciprocated for mutual gratification." "Grandpa says, scooting down to the foot of the bed and releasing her ankle restraints. "It's a give-and-take when it's done right." He adds, as he releases her wrists. Chelsea flexes her arms and bends her legs, while rubbing her wrists where the strap was secured.

"How did you know this would work?" She asks sitting up and rubbing her ankles.

"I didn't, but in my experience, a little dose of your own medicine goes a long way." He smiles. "I was hoping it was the right thing to do." He says.

"Yeah, it was." She says, leaning over to give him a kiss. "I didn't think so at the time, though." She smiles.

"No, I could tell you didn't." Grandpa smiles, as he gets off the bed and helps Chelsea to her feet. "I put fresh sheets on your bed." He says, kissing her forehead, as he tries to avoid poking her with his aroused cock. "It'll be nice sleeping unrestrained, in your own room, won't it?" He asks.

"M-my own room?" Chelsea stammers. "But I thought..." She looks at him and glances at his hard-on. "I thought I'd sleep with you." She says. "That you'd finally fuck me."

"No, Chelsea." Grandpa says firmly, as he takes a deep breath. It's taking all of his willpower to resist her enticing teenage body. "This was never about seduction, it was about teaching you a lesson." He says, moving her towards the door, before he changes his mind. "You learned your lesson, sweetheart, now off you go." He says, smacking her young ass, playfully as he pushes her naked body out into the hall.

"But..." She starts to protest, as his door closes behind her. Chelsea walks dejectedly towards the guest bedroom, her pussy aching for her grandpa's cock. What happened to mutual gratification, she wonders?

*****

When Chad gets home, he and his mom have dinner together, neither one mentioning that morning's argument. After dinner, as Chad does the dishes, his mom flips the channels on the TV. Okay, he thinks, it's now or never, as he walks into the living room.

"I'm sorry about this morning, mom." Chad says, sitting close to her on the couch.

"No, I'm sorry, honey." Ruth says, putting her arm around him. "I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"It was just... you know, what you said yesterday and then when we kissed..." His voice trails off, as he leans his head on her shoulder.

"I know. It was wrong of me to lead you on like that, Chad." His mother says, kissing his forehead. "You need to forget it ever happened."

"No!" Chad sits up and looks at her. "I won't forget it. It's the only way I know I'm not a freak!" He yells.

"What?" His mom says, staring at him. "What are you talking about? You're not a freak."

"I know that, now." He says, shaking his head, just like he rehearsed it. "Do you have any idea what it's like to want someone so badly, but not be able to tell them, or anyone else, because they'll think you're a pervert?" His mom doesn't know what to say.

"Mom." Chad smiles. "In case you hadn't noticed, I'm obsessed with you. I walk around here with a perpetual..." He pauses not wanting to say hard-on in front of his mom. "Erection."

"Oh honey!" His mom gasps. "I thought it was just because you're a teenage boy."

"No mom, it's you." He says. "I'm not hard like this at school all day. It's just when I'm around you. I fantasize about touching you and tasting you... and... um... you know... making love to you." His voice has trails off again. Ruth is shocked! She never knew! Her pussy awakens at the news.

"When I... um... masturbate, I think about you!" He's excited now, staring right in her face. "I couldn't talk to anyone about it, you know." He hangs his head. "But yesterday, you said when people feel like this, it doesn't matter how they're related."