Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday afternoon, after parading around in ultra low-rise jeans and a braless, scoop-necked tank top all morning, Chelsea decides to ramp it up a notch. They're in the barn, cleaning out the stalls, when the idea hits her. It's disgusting, but it's exactly what she needs to 'innocently' get naked for her grandpa. While he's a few stalls away, she uses the a small shovel to smear manure all over her blouse and her jeans, trying to make it look like she fell in it.

"Eeeeuuuuuu! Grandpa!" Chelsea yells. "Get if off me! Get it off!" She's dancing around, shaking her arms. It really does smell disgusting! "Get my clothes off of me!" She screams.

"Chelsea!" Her grandpa calls, coming out of the other stall. "What happened?" He asks, just before he sees her and starts laughing. The entire front of her is covered in manure.

"It's not funny!" She screams. "It's gross! Get it off!" Chelsea cries.

"Hold still." He says, grabbing her blouse and pulling it up, to take it over her head."

"Noooo!" Chelsea cries. "Don't get it near my face or I'll vomit! And don't get it in my hair!" She's acting pretty hysterical.

"Okay." Her grandpa sighs. "Hold real still." He says, taking out his knife and cutting away the material, starting at the bottom of her blouse. "Don't move, or it'll cut you." He says, her pussy tingling, as she feels the cold steel blade between her tits. When the blouse is completely cut open, grandpa cuts the straps from her shoulders and leans up to ease it down her back.

Seeing this as her chance, Chelsea leans forward and pushes her tits against her grandpa's cheek. Startled by the contact with her soft flesh, he jerks his face around and his lips accidentally brush across her nipple. His face gets beet red and his cock stiffens, but before he can say anything Chelsea is screaming again.

"Get my jeans off, too!" She yells. "Get them off, grandpa! It smells so bad!" He puts his hand inside the top of her jeans, pulling them away from her body, so he can unfasten them. Her jeans are so low, that the back of his hand presses against her panty-clad mound. He's trying to avert his eyes from her naked tits, but his cock is responding anyway.

He gets her jeans down around her ankles, but he can't get them over her shoes and he can't take her shoes off while she's standing up. Looking around for somewhere she can sit, he decides on the stack of hay bales against the wall. Gripping her just under her arms, he lifts her up and her firm, young tits are in his face again, as he sits her on the top bale.

This is working better than she thought it would! Chelsea smiles to herself, as she stares at the bulge in her grandpa's jeans. Now that he's lifted her up on these bales of hay, her wet pussy is almost at his eye level.

Earl's cock continues to responds to his nearly naked granddaughter, inches from his face, but he tries to ignore it. Untying her tennis shoes, he pulls them off, followed by her jeans. Chelsea immediately spreads her legs giving him a bird's eye view of her panty-covered crotch.

"There's something in there." He points at her crotch. "You've got something in your panties, Chelsea." He says, his embarrassment showing on his face.

"It's my piercing." She smiles, spreading her thighs wider and pretending to look at the front of her panties.

"Your what!" He yells, reaching into the leg opening of her panties and ripping them to the side, all embarrassment forgotten in his rage. "What the fuck are you doing mutilating yourself?" He asks, angrily.

"I didn't mutilate myself, grandpa." Chelsea says, making no effort to cover her exposed pussy. "I had it done professionally. Lots of girls have them." She says, matter-of-factly.

"You let some stranger touch you and poke holes in your... in your.." He stammers, his face is red with fury.

"My clit hood." She says, surprised at how angry he is, but excited that her grandpa is staring into her naked pussy. My god, she thinks, as her arousal builds with the teasing. I'm so fucking wet!

Calming his anger, grandpa looks at her face, trying to register what she's saying. Locking eyes with her, he slowly moves his hand from her thigh and lifts the bead ring, sliding his finger through it. Dropping his eyes back to her pussy, he examines the ring, absently running his thumb over her pussy lips. She's soaking wet! Godamnit! She's enjoying this! He fumes!

"Why are you so excited?" He asks, as he roughly pushes his thumb into her wet pussy. "So you like teasing, do you? Are you trying to tease me like you did your teachers?" Without giving her a chance to answer, he picks her up and throws her naked body over his shoulder, carrying her into the house. I'll teach her what happens to prick teases!

"What are you doing?" Chelsea asks, panic in her voice. "Where are you taking me? Put me down!" She demands.

"I'll show you teasing." He says, slowing his pace, as he carries her up the stairs. "Two can play at this game. I like teasing, too!" His breath is coming in short gasps now, as they enter the guest bedroom and he shifts her weight, gripping her bare ass with one hand, while he unlocks the door to the attic.

Chelsea panics when she realizes where her grandpa is taking her. She racks her brain trying to figure how to take back control of the teasing. Her grandpa is strong and she can't break his grip, as he unlocks the familiar cabinet and takes out the handcuffs.

"Don't you dare!" She yells. "I'm not my mother!" That stops him short, and she smiles triumphantly at getting some control back. Her success is short lived, when he grabs her wrists, yanking them over her head, as he stands her on the floor. Buckling a handcuff around one wrist, he loops it over the rafter, like she'd seen him do to her mother and like she did to Chad. She tries to struggle but he's too strong. He's smart enough to be standing behind her, so she can't kick him. When the second wrist is secure, he steps back.

"You saw me with your mother?" He asks quietly, as he retrieves the ankle restraints from the cabinet.

"Saw you? I video taped you!" She says smugly. "You better let me go right now, if you don't want that video all over the fucking Internet!" She threatens. "What would your influential friends think of you fucking your own daughter?" She asks rhetorically.

"Don't threaten me, Chelsea." He says calmly, as he pulls her legs apart and fastens her ankles to the floor. "I don't respond well to threats." He says, standing in front of her and appraising her youthful body.

Her panties are torn and barely hanging on one leg. He cuts them away and she's completely naked. He runs his hand over her hairless pussy mound and his cock roars to life in his pants. Chelsea is pleased to see the huge bulge in her grandpa's pants.

"How old was my mom when you started fucking her?" Chelsea asks, trying desperately to get back some control, while her grandpa looks carefully at her bead ring.

"About your age." Grandpa says, wandering over to the cabinet. When he returns he has a nipple clamp in his hands.

"Am I as pretty as my mama was at this age?" She asks, trying to distract him.

"Your mother was beautiful and loving, Chelsea." He answers. "She was nothing at all like you." He says.

"She was fucking her own father!" She yells and before she realizes what's happen, her face is whipped to the side and her grandfather's handprint is on it.

"Don't you dare say anything crude about your mother!" He says, holding one finger up for emphasis. "You don't know anything about anything and it's not like you think." He says, more quietly, but just as emphatic. Chelsea looks back at her grandpa, but doesn't say a word.

"Let's see how this ring works." He smiles at her, as he secures the nipple clamp to the bead on the ring sticking through her clit hood. "Perfect!" He says, returning to the cabinet for two more nipple clamps.

Earl's brain is racing. He knows he shouldn't be doing this with his granddaughter, but she really pissed him off with her teasing. She needs to learn a lesson, but is this the right way to teach it? Does two wrongs make a right? With Rachel, this was always consensual, never forced... well, not after the first time. What would his daughter think of this? Regaining his confidence, he knows he's doing the right thing. It might take a few days, but this will work.

"You have very nice breasts, Chelsea." He says, as he pinches her nipples, twisting them and feeling them harden between his fingers. God! She is so fucking sexy. He's going to have to work hard to control himself.

"I'm glad you like them." She says sarcastically, as he adjusts the clamps and secures them to her erect nipples. Fuck! That feels awesome, she thinks, as the weight on her nipples sends shivers through her body.

"Okay, let's see how you like this." Earl says, pushing the three remotes simultaneously, sending concurrent vibrations to her tits and her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Chelsea moans, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. She's never felt anything like this. Her pussy is burning up, vibrating and spasming, all at once. Fuck!

Earl smiles. This will keep her busy, while he finds the incriminating tape. He exits the attic and heads straight for Chelsea's room. She wasn't expecting anyone to search her room, so it wasn't hard to find. There are two used DAT tapes in the camera bag. Neither one is labeled. He pops the first one in the camera and watches it on the small LCD screen. It's the one he wants, showing him and Rachel last Sunday. He watches long enough to figure out that Chelsea was in the crawl space, behind the vent when she shot it.

Ejecting that tape, he puts it in his pocket and inserts the other one into the camera. This one shocks him! It's Chelsea and Chad in the attic and he watches her tease him while he is handcuffed to the rafters. He presses the fast-forward button and scans through the tape, his anger building as he watches her tease her cousin mercilessly. This girl is something else. He returns it to normal speed as he watches her tease him about fucking his mother. What the hell! Okay, all bets are off; she has to be taught a lesson.

"How are you doing, Chelsea?" Grandpa asks, as he climbs the attic stairs. She's thrusting her hips forward, pumping at the air, as the vibrators stimulate her pleasure points. Earl heads right for the cabinet and brings out the vibrating butt plug.

"Ready for round two?" He asks, as he inserts his lubricant-coated finger into her virgin asshole.

"No!" She pleads, her voice trembling. "Please don't put anything in my ass, grandpa!" She cries.

"I'll give you the same consideration you gave Chad when he said those very words." He says, as he twists the butt plug into her tight back hole, and pushes it in securely.

"We were only playing." Chelsea says, realizing her grandpa found the tapes.

"So are we." He says, pressing the remote and sending vibrations into her asshole.

"Ohmygod!" Chelsea screams, as the butt plug vibrations add to the other stimulus to create a gushing orgasm. "Aaaaggggghhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccck!" She moans, as the vibrations continue and she can't clamp her thighs together.

"What... do... you... want?" She pants. "I'll... do... anything!" She cries.

"I know you will." Grandpa says, calmly, as he pulls up a chair. She is so young and so fucking irresistible! His cock is throbbing in his pants. He inserts a finger into her teenage pussy and scoops out some of her juices, bringing them to his lips. Christ! She tastes so sweet and so delicate. He scoops out some more.

"Yes! Put your fingers in me grandpa!" Chelsea begs. "Push them all the way in." She pleads. Earl complies, pushing his fingers into her soggy pussy and swooshing her juices around. Pulling them back out, he puts them to her lips. She tries to turn her head put he holds it with his other hand and smears her juices all over her lips, careful not to let her bite him.

"Be careful." He warns. "You are not in any position to make me angry." He says, as he forces her mouth open and wipes his fingers on her tongue. Chelsea, has tasted her own cream on many occasions, she just doesn't like to be forced. Earl stops the vibrators and lets her catch her breath.

"I know I'm repeating myself, but you really have lovely tits, Chelsea." He says, removing the nipple clamps so he can enjoy her nipples unobstructed. "You've been showing them to me all week. Aren't you glad I can finally touch them?" He asks, as he squeezes her tits and sucks on her nipples. She doesn't answer him.

"You like to tease." Grandpa says, as he nibbles on her teen-sized tits and reaches around her to squeeze her firm young ass cheeks. "But you don't seem to mind being teased either, if your dripping pussy is any indication." He says, wishing he could just fuck her and get it over with. His cock is aching inside his pants, but he knows he has to go slowly if he's going to reach his objective. Again, he realizes that this is not going to happen in one day.

It's dark when they finally emerge from the attic. Chelsea can barely stand, as he leans her against the tile wall in the shower and adjusts the water temperature. Stripping off his clothes, naked in front of her for the first time, he holds her against him in the shower, lathering soap all over her body. He enjoys the slippery feel of her small tits against his chest, as he reaches behind her and washes her back. His hard cock is pressed against her stomach, as he gently massages her ass cheeks, slowly rocking their bodies together.

"Chelsea." He says. "Stand up, so you can rinse off." He says, releasing her body, but keeping his arms near her in case she falls.

"You didn't fuck me." She says, surprise evident in her vacant sounding voice. She turns around under the spray, rinsing the soap off her body.

"No, I didn't fuck you." He says. "Did you want me to?" He asks, his cock clearly ready for her.

"I'm just surprised." She says, dreamily. "That's all." She says, clinging to him as she steps from the shower. She lost count of the orgasms. Her pussy is sore and her body feels like a wet dishrag. She just wants to lie down and go to sleep. Grandpa dries her off and leads her into his bedroom.

"What?" She looks around. "My bedroom's down the hall." She says.

"I know." Grandpa says. "You're sleeping with me, tonight." He says, leading her to the bed.

"My pajamas are in my bedroom." She protests.

"You won't need them." He says, calmly, as he lowers her naked body onto the bed. Chelsea doesn't resist. The bed feels so good; she curls up on her side and closes her eyes. She's asleep in seconds and barely stirs when her grandpa turns her onto her back and secures her wrists and ankles to the restraints connected to the head and foot of the bed.

His cock is rock solid, as he stares at her naked body. He wants her so fucking badly! There she is, spread-eagled on the bed. He crawls in next to her and traces the outline of her breasts with his fingers. He sighs as he turns away from her and tries to sleep. As he drifts off, he tells himself he's doing this for her own good. He just hopes his plan will work.

"What the fuck!" Chelsea cries, pulling at the restraints on her wrists and ankles as she awakens. "Grandpa!" She yells. Sunlight is pouring in the window and she doesn't even know if he's home. "Someone! Help me!" She cries.

"Good morning, Chelsea." Grandpa says, coming into the room, with a bagel and orange juice on a tray. "How did you sleep?" He asks, sitting the tray down and turning to lock the door. Chelsea notices he uses a key and puts it in his pocket.

"I have to pee, you pervert!" She cries, struggling against the leather bonds.

"Of course." He says, sitting on the bed next to her. "I will release you to go to the bathroom if you promise to come back and let me secure you when you're done." He says.

"Why should I?" She asks sharply.

"Because if you don't promise, I'll leave you here to pee on the bed." He says, nonchalantly.

"How do you know I'll keep my promise?" She asks.

"You'll keep it." He says, staring into her eyes. "Do you promise?" He asks. She just glares at him.

"Fine!" She says. "I really have to pee!" Grandpa unfastens her ankles first and then her wrists. She jumps off the bed and heads for the adjacent bathroom.

"Leave the door open!" He commands.

"What?" She looks at him incredulously. "You really are a pervert."

"I don't want to watch you, I just want to make sure you're not doing anything else." He says. She tries to close the bathroom door, but he shoves his foot in the way, and swings it back open. Grandpa takes up a position, just out of view of the toilet.

"Why are you doing this?" Chelsea asks, as she sits down on the cold toilet seat.

"Because you need to understand teasing from the victim's perspective." He explains.

"Okay, I understand." She says. "Can we quit now."

"You don't understand, Chelsea." He says quietly. "But you will." The toilet flushes and she comes out of the bathroom, still glaring at him.

"Can I eat my breakfast before you manacle me to the bed again?" She asks sarcastically, making no attempt to cover her nakedness.

"Of course, help yourself." He says, sitting in a chair next to the bed. Grandpa is fully dressed and looks like he might be going somewhere.

"What are we going to do today?" Chelsea asks, as she bites into her bagel. She's racking her brain for a way to regain control.

"Same as yesterday, only on the bed." He answers calmly, as if she should have known.

"Are you going to fuck me?" She asks before taking a large drink of orange juice.

"Not yet." He answers. "You're not ready yet." He says.

"Whatever." She shrugs. She's sitting cross-legged on the bed, facing him, knowing that her pussy is fully exposed to his lustful eyes. She watches his crotch for his reaction and isn't disappointed. She pushes the tray aside and lies back on the bed, extending her legs and arms towards the restraints. Grandpa gets up and silently secures her to the bed.

"I have to go into town today." He tells her, as he fastens the nipple clamps to her tits and her bead ring exactly like yesterday. Chelsea is trying to be disinterested, but the clamps feel good even without any vibration.

"There's one change from yesterday." Grandpa says, as he holds up the remote. "This remote controls all three clamps." He explains, as he puts it in her right hand. "Use it however you wish." He says, as he brushes hair from her eyes. "Just be careful that you don't lose it while the clamps are turned on." He warns her. "I may be gone a while."

"What makes you think I want to use it at all?" She asks, gripping the remote in her hand.

"Just this." He says, slipping a finger into her moist pussy. "If the clamps are making you this wet, you'll want more stimulation soon." He says, licking her juice off his finger, as he smiles at her. "I'm sorry it has to be like this Chelsea." He says, caressing her soft tits and leaning down to kiss her forehead. "But it's for your own good." He puts the blindfold on her and walks out of the room, leaving the door open.

"Grandpa!" Chelsea calls. "Don't leave me like this!" She pleads, as she struggles against the restraints.

Before leaving the house, Earl gets Chelsea's cell phone from her room and sends Chad a text message.

*****

"Mom." Chad says, pushing his plate away, as his mom cleans up after making pancakes. "Do you think incest is a sin?" He asks, looking down at the table, instead of at his mother's shocked face.

Poor baby, Ruth thinks, he's worried about his relationship with Chelsea. Anxious to reassure him that it's okay to be with his cousin, she's careful not to let on that she knows why he's asking.

"Well... when people feel a certain way about each other." She pauses, wiping her hands on her apron, as she turns from the counter. "And they want to express those feelings physically, sometimes it's okay if they're related." She says, looking at the confusion on her son's face.

1...678910...12