Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,926 Followers

"Mmmmmmmppppphhhhh!" His mother's muffled moan drives Chad to break the kiss and pick up the pace of their incestuous coupling. She's not as tight as Chelsea, he thinks, but what she's doing with her pussy muscles is off the charts! Plus the thrill of actually fucking his mother is increasing the intensity of his arousal, propelling him to the brink of orgasm before he can stop it.

"Oh mom!" He moans into her ear, as her nails dig into his shoulders. "I'm going to cum!" He breathes. "I can't hold back!" He says, pounding into her with a feverish rhythm, as his orgasm builds to its peak. He can feel her tits rippling against his chest, as he ploughs into her again and again.

"Don't... hold... back!" Ruth pants, as her own orgasm approaches its crest. "I'm... right... there... with... you!" She utters each word on the downward stroke of his cock, her overheated pussy gushing lubricant around his pistoning shaft. Chad slams into her, as his cock erupts like a geyser, spraying the inside of her pussy with his hot jism.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuucccck!" Ruth clamps her pussy muscles around his cock, as she shakes and shivers through her own explosive pleasure. Locking her arms and legs around her son, their sweat-soaked bodies rock together, as they ride out the last exhaustive ripple of their intense orgasms. Ruth relaxes her legs back onto the bed, as Chad's mouth finds hers and their tongues entwine in an even more passionate kiss.

"Did you get me out of your system, mom?" Chad asks with a smirk, finally breaking the kiss. Ruth stares at her son, trying to focus on something other than her quivering pussy, as she carefully considers her response.

"Oh Chad." She sighs. "The only reason your father goes fishing just twice a year is because I fuss at him if he goes more frequently." She says, brushing her son's lips with hers. "Maybe I should be more considerate and let him go every month." She says, smiling.

"I think he'd like that." Chad says, grinning from ear to ear.

"What about you?" She asks, nibbling on his lower lip. "Would you like it?"

"I'd love it mom." He says, his cock stirring inside his mother's saturated pussy.

"Again?" She asks, incredulously, squeezing her pussy muscles around his recovering cock. "Really?" She smiles excitedly, rocking her hips in a slow rhythm, as she wonders if she'll be able to keep up with his teenage endurance, but sure as hell anxious to try.

*****

Chelsea wakes up in her grandpa's bed, stretches and looks around. He must have gotten up early. How could he, after such an exhausting night? She shivers when she recalls how he played her body like a fine violin, crescendo after crescendo, in perfect harmony. She wonders if Chad did as well with his mom. Stretching again, she slips out of bed and goes into the bathroom to pee. After brushing her hair, she pulls her nightshirt over her head and goes downstairs.

"Good morning." Grandpa says, when Chelsea finds him in his study. "Sleep well?" He smiles.

"Like a log." She smiles, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I spoke to your mother and convinced her that you should stay here all summer." He smiles. "That is, if you want to." He adds.

"I do! I do!" She says, jumping onto his lap and kissing him on the lips. "You're the best!" She smiles, raising her eyebrows to ensure he gets the double entendre. Through his bathrobe, she can feel his cock stirring under her bare ass.

"There's more." He says, pushing her off his lap and wheeling his chair up to his desk. "You're graduating." He says, picking up a manila folder. "Your teacher has completely retracted his story." He says. And, of course, when the school board weighed the risks of exposure regarding your other teachers, they eagerly backed off, too."

"But..." Chelsea stares open-mouthed. "How did you get him to retract his story and what about my grade?" She asks, amazed at her grandpa's connections.

"Weren't you a little surprised that your Mr. Linden could so easily resist that nubile body of yours?" Grandpa asks, caressing her bare ass cheek under her nightshirt. Chelsea nods, smiling.

"Yeah, so was I. Especially after I experienced your teasing first hand." He smiles, as Chelsea looks at the floor.

"Sorry." She says, surprised by her own sincerity, but he ignores her and continues.

"Well it seems that you're the wrong gender to be teasing Mr. Linden." He says, smiling at the shocked look on her face." And since he's still in the closet about all that, it didn't take much persuasion to get him to not only retract, but agree to give you a passing grade."

"Oh grandpa!" Chelsea jumps up and down excitedly. "You really are the best!" She says, kissing him again. "Thank you! Thank you!" She says, between kisses.

"Oh come on, Chelsea." Grandpa says, pushing back his chair. "You can thank me better than that, can't you?"

She steps back; her smiling eyes locked on his, as she slowly pulls the nightshirt over her head. Letting it drop to the floor, she steps between his parted legs and kisses him on the forehead.

"Thank you, grandpa." She breathes, as she kneels in front of his chair and parts his robe.

The End

samslam
samslam
12,926 Followers