Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move your feet farther apart." She instructs, as she stretches one ankle cuff towards the eyebolt in the floor. Chad does what she says and she clips his feet in place. "There!" She says, staring at her cousin's nude body immobilized in front of her. This is perfect, she thinks, imagining the teasing possibilities! Fuck! I can do anything I want to him! Her pussy is wet with anticipation.

"This is weird." Chad says. With his legs spread, his hard cock is pointing right at his cousin's pussy. Chelsea steps forward, stroking Chad's cheek and running her hand lightly down his chest. She never realized how muscular he is, as her fingers linger over his nipples. She runs her fingers in a circle over the tips of his small nubs and they harden from her touch.

Chad is watching Chelsea, as she teases his nipples. He never realized how sensitive they were, but they are hardening along with his cock. He involuntarily rocks his hips forward, poking his cock against her shorts, when she lowers her mouth to his left nipple.

"You taste salty." She says quietly, as she licks his hard nipple and sucks it between her lips. She gets a noticeable reaction when she lightly bites it with her teeth. She does the same with his other nipple, licking the sweat from his muscular chest.

"Mmmmm." Chad moans softly, embarrassed because guys aren't supposed to enjoy having their tits sucked. Chelsea steps back, looking at her cousin curiously. God, he looks good. His cock is fully erect, sticking straight out from his body. He has solid six-pack abs under rippling chest muscles, with fully erect nipples. She smiles and then walks around behind him sliding her hand over his ass cheeks. Firm, muscular ass, she thinks, as she lets her hand stray between his outstretched legs.

"Oh fuck!" Chad groans when her fingers touch his balls. She cups them, hefting them in her hand and gently rolling them between her fingers. He rocks back and forth, relishing the feeling of his cousin touching his balls, but frustrated that his cock is pumping into the air. Chelsea is almost giddy about teasing her naked cousin. He is helpless and can't do a thing to resist her. For a prick-tease, like Chelsea, this is a dream come true!

"Do you want me to get naked, too?" Chelsea whispers in Chad's ear from behind, as she pulls her hand back from his balls and squeezes his ass cheek.

"Yes!" Chad almost shouts. "That would be awesome." He says, a little more controlled. He hears the rustling of clothing, but Chelsea is behind him and he can't see her.

"There, I'm naked." She whispers into his ear, letting her bare tits brush against his back, for emphasis.

"But I can't see you." Chad says.

"I know." Chelsea answers. "I only asked if you wanted me to get naked, not if you wanted to see me naked." She teases, as she wraps her arms around his chest and presses her naked body firmly against his back. Chelsea humps her hairless pussy mound against Chad's ass, while her hands explore his abdomen and his chest. Chad can feel her clit ring rubbing between his ass cheeks.

"Chelsea, my cock is aching." Chad says. "Please touch it." He pleads. She ignores him and pinches his hard nipples instead, while continuing to rub her naked body up and down his back.

"Time for more fun." Chelsea says, walking over to the cabinet and picking up two vibrating nipple clamps. "Do you want me to touch your cock with my hand or my pussy?" She asks, seductively.

"Your pussy!" Chad answers predictably, as Chelsea approaches him with the nipple clamps. Chad's cock swells even more at the sight of his naked cousin. His eyes feast on her nipples, fully erect and popping out of her chest. She's as turned on as I am, he thinks, as his eyes drop to her bald pussy. She's going to let me fuck her.

"I thought so." She says, stepping right in front of him and pushing his swollen cock down towards the floor. Chelsea lifts her leg and straddles his hard cock, nestling its length between her wet pussy lips. She puts her leg down and presses her thighs together, trapping his cock between them. Chad tries to hump her pussy, but she has him tightly secured between her legs.

"Chelsea!" Chad begs. His aching cock is swelling against her warm pussy lips, but he's unable to move it.

"You said you wanted me to touch your cock with my pussy. I am." She says, as she adjusts a nipple clamp around his right nipple. Even fully erect, the clamp is almost too big for his nipple.

"What are you doing?" He asks, shocked. He'd been too busy studying his naked cousin to notice the nipple clamps. "Those are for girls!" He asserts.

"Why?" She asks with wide-eyed innocence. "Your nipples are almost as sensitive as mine." She says, as she attaches another clamp to his left nipple. "I bet you'll like this." She smiles, as she slowly slides her hot pussy lips down the length of his cock, while pressing the remote button.

"Fuck!" Chad moans, as his nipples start vibrating and Chelsea steps back, releasing his cock into the air. "Don't leave me swinging in the air like this, Chelsea." Chad pleads, as the vibration through his chest sends electric pulses to his cock. Chelsea ignores him, as she walks back over to the cabinet and examines the remaining items.

"Here this might help." She says, kneeling in front of him. "It says on the box that it can be attached to the scrotum." She smiles, as she ignores his hard cock and reaches for his balls.

"What!" Chad yells, as Chelsea attaches a clamp to his ball sack. "What the fuck are... oh fuck!" Chad moans as his nuts start vibrating and he involuntarily starts humping his cock into the air. "Chelsea!" He begs, as Chelsea retrieves another item from the cabinet and walks behind him.

"What... what... are you doing, now?" Chad pants, as his body vibrates and he feels Chelsea's finger against his asshole.

"I'm lubing you up." She whispers in his ear, as her finger glides into his asshole, twisting and turning to smear the lubricant all around.

"Chelsea! Are you out of your mind? Not my ass!" He pleads, even as her probing finger sends pleasure signals to his cock. Swollen beyond normal arousal, his throbbing cock is almost purple.

"I think this is just what you need." She teases, as she removes her finger and inserts a short plug into his ass. "It's called a vibrating butt plug." She says, as she presses firmly on the end to seat it securely in her cousin's ass.

"Chelsea! Don't! That's not funny..." His words are cut off when Chelsea presses the remote button and the vibrator jumps to life in Chad's ass. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuck!" Chad moans, thrusting his hips forward and pumping his cock futilely into empty space. He feels Chelsea's body against his back, rocking with him.

"I think it's time for the blindfold." She says, walking around the side of him and picking it up where she left it.

"No!" Chad yells. "Enough is enough." He sighs, as she struggles to get the blindfold in place.

"It was your idea to try out the toys." She reminds him. "You want me to make you cum, don't you?" She asks, knowing the effect this will have.

"Yes! Please!" Chad begs. The vibrations, pulsating through his cock, are keeping it swollen, but not getting him off.

"Then hold still." She instructs, as she tightens the blindfold around his eyes. Perfect! She thinks. Leaning against his side, she straddles his outstretched thigh and presses her tits against his shoulder, as she rubs her wet pussy up and down his hip.

"My chest really hurts, Chelsea." Chad says quietly.

"Oops! Sorry!" She says, pressing the remote and loosening the clamps, letting them fall to the floor. Chad's nipples are bright red and rock solid. Chelsea licks them gently. They do look sore, she thinks, while continuing to rub her pussy against Chad's hip.

Chelsea's pussy is on fire, as she euphorically slides her body all around her cousin. She rubs her tits against his back, before humping her pussy against his other leg. Her hands are in constant motion, massaging his chest, squeezing his ass and combing her fingers through his pubic hair, but never touching his cock.

When her pussy can't take it any longer, she stretches out on the floor, between his legs. Working her fingers in and out of her burning snatch, she stares up at Chad's beautifully erect cock, so swollen and purple. It almost looks like he could cum without her ever touching it.

Cumming is all Chad can think about. His body is vibrating and his cock is aching for release. The blindfold seems to make his skin hypersensitive to Chelsea's touch. Every place she touches him is torturously electrifying. It's driving him crazy, but it's even worse when she isn't, like right now. He can hear her breathing... or more like panting. What's she doing? Fuck! She's masturbating... the fucking bitch! He can smell her juices...

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Chelsea moans, as her orgasm floods her fingers and she settles her ass back down on the floor. Wow! That was explosive! She kisses the tip of Chad's engorged cock before standing up and putting her fingers in his mouth. Chad thrusts his hips forward when he feels her lips.

Fuck! She touched my cock! I can taste her! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum, just from her taste, he thinks, as he sucks on her fingers. But he doesn't. He doesn't say anything, just humps the air as his balls and ass vibrate. He stopped begging for release hours ago, at least it seems like hours.

"Do you want to cum?" She whispers. God! She loves watching him pierce the air with his cock, as he sucks on her fingers. Pulling her fingers from his mouth, Chelsea touches the precum, oozing from the slit on the front of his swollen cockhead, as she straddles his right leg and presses her dripping cunt against his hip.

"Fuck yes!" Chad answers enthusiastically, pushing his cock against his cousin's fingers.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" She asks, as she smears the precum around his cock head and slides her hand down over his swollen shaft. "Or in my pussy?" She adds, pressing her wet pussy firmly against his hip for emphasis, as she rhythmically strokes her hand up and down his steel rod.

"Oops!" She coos, before Chad can answer. "Too late." His cock explodes, shooting a huge load of cum into the air, hitting a stack of boxes several feet away. Chelsea continues jacking his cock, as Chad thrusts feverishly through her small fist, emptying his balls across the attic floor.

"Wow!" Chelsea says, pressing the remote switches to turn off the vibrators. "Have you ever cum so hard?" Chelsea asks, as she bends down to remove the clamp from between his legs.

"Never!" Chad breathes, as his body slumps and the handcuffs are all that's supporting his weight. "Please take that thing out of my ass." He says, gasping for breath. Chelsea complies, removing the butt plug and taking off the blindfold.

"Are you mad at me?" Chelsea asks, brushing her tits against his chest and pushing her tongue in his mouth before he can answer. She kisses him passionately, grinding her body against his until he starts to respond, sucking her tongue and rocking against her.

"I'm not mad, Chelsea." Chad admits, when she breaks the kiss and kneels down in front of him.

"I was just thinking." Chelsea says, as she lifts his spent cock and licks all around the shaft, cleaning him up with her tongue. "You came before I got a chance to suck on you." She smiles coyly, slipping her lips around his very sensitive cockhead.

"Mmmmmm." Chad moans. "Suck gently, Chelsea." Chad smiles. "It's kinda tender, right now." He says, as Chelsea cups his balls and lightly flicks her tongue up and down his recovering cock. "Can you unhook me, before we do this?" He asks, hopefully.

"I don't think so." Chelsea smiles, as she stands up to look him in the eyes. "I can either unhook you or give you a blowjob, but not both." She says, matter-of-factly. "Do you want some time to think about it?" She asks, reaching between their bodies, to adjust his hardening cock against her pussy mound.

"No, you know what my answer will be." He says, resignedly. "I don't know why you always do this." He says.

"Do what? Suck your cock?" Chelsea asks innocently.

"No, why does it always have to be an ultimatum with you?" He asks. Chelsea shrugs and kisses his lips, before kneeling back down and sliding his fully erect cock into her warm mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Chad groans, as Chelsea uses her very talented tongue to tease his cock hard again. Fuck! He thought she'd already drained every bit of energy from his cock a few minutes ago. He's surprised at how hard he is and how good his cousin's mouth feels wrapped around his cock. The tenderness is forgotten, as he pumps in and out of her wonderful mouth, feeling the tension building anew.

"Chad?" Chelsea says, pulling her mouth off his cock, but leaving her hand wrapped around it. "You know you want to fuck your mom, right?" She says, gently stroking his cock, but looking at his face.

"What!" Chad pants. "Why are you bringing that up now?" He asks, staring down at her.

"I just want you to admit it." She says. "You know it's true. You fantasize about it. You watch your dad fuck her and wish it was you sliding in and out of her hot pussy." She says, emphatically.

"What if it is true?" He asks. "Why are you so intent on having me admit it?" He asks. "And why do you always pick the worst time for these discussions?" He asks, trying to push his cock back into her mouth.

"Because I know I have your attention, right now." Chelsea smiles. "So, will you admit you want to fuck your mom, so I can finish your blowjob?" She teases, tugging on his stiff cock with her hand. Chad just glares at her without answering. Chelsea waits.

"Fine!" He sighs. "I want to fuck my mother. I dream about it all the fucking time!" He yells. "Are you satisfied?" He asks.

"Almost." She smiles.

"What?" He asks, hesitantly.

"Pretend your mom is blowing you right now." Chelsea says. "I'll give you the best blowjob I've ever given, if you pretend I'm your mom and beg me to suck your cock. Oh... And tell me how much you want to fuck me." She says, smiling as she thinks about the video camera she set up in the corner while he was blindfolded. Chelsea starts to move her lips towards Chad's throbbing cock. "Well?" She asks, stopping half an inch from his cockhead.

"Please mom." Chad says. "Please suck my cock." He says unenthusiastically.

"I'm not going to do this, unless you make it sound real." She says. "Come on Chad, it shouldn't be that difficult. Close your eyes and imagine it really is her." She instructs. "Try again." Chad sighs and then closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Oh God, Mom!" Chad says, breathlessly. "Please suck my cock. I've wanted you to do it for so long." He says, as Chelsea smiles and feeds his hard cock into her mouth. "Oh yes! Mom! You're the best! Suck my cock, Mom!" Chad is really getting into it now, as Chelsea deep throats him and her tongue plays against the base of his cock. She glides her lips back along his shaft, flicking her tongue against the length of it.

"I've fantasized about you, mom!" Chad moans. "I want to taste your pussy and have you ride my cock!" He says, bucking his hips and pumping his cock into Chelsea's mouth. "I want to fuck you so much, it's all I think about!" He screams, as his cock erupts into Chelsea's mouth. She swallows his cum, thankful that her lips weren't wrapped around his cock when he came last time.

"Very good!" She compliments him, after sucking him clean. Chelsea unfastens Chad's ankle restraints and leans up to undo his handcuffs. "You'll be ready for your mom when the opportunity presents itself." She smiles, kissing him on the lips.

"Your turn?" Chad looks at Chelsea naked body anxiously, as he rubs his wrists.

"Not today." Chelsea says. "I don't think we have time." She smiles, as she starts picking the toys up off the floor. "Let's get dressed and clean this stuff up." She says, as Chad stares at her and wonders if she'll ever let him fuck her. She seems more intent on having him fuck his mother! He wonders about that as he puts the screws back in the cabinet.

*****

Chelsea has dinner ready when her grandpa gets home. He's pleased about the chores and asks her about the rest of her day.

"Chad and I just hung out." She says, stifling a smile about Chad hanging out. After cleaning up from dinner, Chelsea texts Chad that she has a surprise for him. He messages back for her to come over.

Chelsea had taken advantage of the two hours between when Chad left and her grandpa got home, to edit the video of the two of them in the attic. She imported the two-minute blowjob where Chad's begging his mother to fuck him, into ITunes and added it to her IPOD. Grabbing it now, she heads over to her aunt's house.

"Hey Chelsea." Aunt Ruth greets her with a hug. "I haven't seen much of you since the other day." She says. I've seen a lot of you, Chelsea thinks.

"Yeah, Chad and I have been hanging out at grandpa's house." She answers, teasing her aunt by holding the embrace longer than necessary and lightly grinding their pussy mounds together.

"Chad's not the only one in this family who enjoys your company." Her aunt says, breaking the embrace, but staring at her niece to determine if she understands her meaning. Chelsea nods and smiles but she's not convinced she wants to take this any farther. She enjoyed the afternoon she spent teasing her aunt, but the idea of actually having sex with a woman doesn't excite her.

"Come on up, Chelsea!" Chad calls from the top of the stairs. Chelsea leaves her aunt in the kitchen and walks through the living room to the stairs.

"Hi Chelsea." Uncle Warren says, from his favorite chair in front of the TV.

"Hi Uncle Warren." Chelsea says, her eyes going immediately to his crotch, as she remembers the size of his tool. The way he's sitting she can't see much, but she can feel his eyes on her, as she climbs the stairs.

"What's up?" Chad says, as Chelsea follows him into his bedroom and closes his door.

"Blackmail." Chelsea says. "I don't think you'll like it, but you'll thank me later." She says cryptically.

"What are you talking about?" Chad laughs, but it's a nervous laughter because he's beginning to realize what his cousin is capable of doing.

"I took video in the attic today." Chelsea explains calmly. "I'm going to show it to you on my IPOD, so you know it's real." She says, as he stares at her with his mouth open. "You have until the end of the week to fuck your mom or I'm going to show it to her."

"What!" Chad yells, and then quickly lowers his voice. "Are you nuts?" He asks.

"Watch this and tell me if I am." She says, pushing the ear buds into his hears and pressing the cued up video on her IPOD. Chad watches the video, his face turning read and his fists clenching, as he realizes what she's done.

"You'll text me when you do it, so I can sneak over and make sure you're not lying." Chelsea says, when the video ends.

"You are a sick fucking bitch!" Chad whispers. "What makes you think I can get my mom to fuck me?" He's storming around the bedroom, trying to calm himself down. "You're a freak, Chelsea."

"What are you?" She asks, calmly. "Watching your parents fuck and jacking off thinking about your mom?" She asks. Chad just hangs his head, still pacing around the room.

"I'm helping you. You just don't realize it yet." She says, quietly, as she tucks her IPOD back into her jacket pocket.

"End of the week, Chad. That's the deadline." She gets up and walks past him to the bedroom door. "Don't think I won't show her the video." She says, as she's leaving.

*****

Chelsea leaves Chad alone for a couple of days, not wanting to distract him from his task. She spends her days working with her grandpa around the farm. Wearing the tightest and skimpiest outfits she can find, she flashes him some flesh every chance she gets. After the way he teased and fucked her mother, she figures turnabout is fair play. He doesn't say anything, but she can tell he' trying very hard to ignore her body. She even leaves the bathroom door open when she showers, hoping to catch him peeking, but nothing happens.

1...56789...12