All Comments on 'Grandma's Surprise Ch. 01'

by BossySon21a

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A good start

I wonder if they take turns at who's in charge everyday? Is mother and son away on a sex trip for two days? Will grandma fuck all of them before she leaves in two weeks? Lots of questions to be answered. Thanks for the good story......Rich

BumboyBumboyabout 15 years ago
GOOD START

Good start even if the grandmother's reluctance was a bit contrived and went on for a tad too long. The sisters' mother and brother should definitely return from their trip and join in, making it a real family affair. Lots of potential for a second chapter, I hope you will think about it and continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Good Start !! For part # 1

Loved Grandma fighting the feeling then giving in. can hardly wait to see what happens when the MOM and son return !!! Made me wish that I had a son myself. Katie in New Jersey

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Start!!!

That was a nice start to the series. Question is who is really in charge of the house? Is the wife in charge or are twins in charge? What happens when his wife comes back with their son? I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hope todd is sub to stud/jock son too...

hope we find out in chapter #2... that todd is also submissive to his stud/jock son..and is also into worshipping his son's big muscled jock barefeet when told too..along with elaine..women/moms like myself find bi stud dad/son action the biggest turn-on...and a son's/grandson's big muscled jock barefeet sooooo hotttttt....definetly hope mom/grandma get into really hottt family fun with the bi studs in the family...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Worst story of the month

Congratulations. This is the dumbest story I've read this month and that's saying a lot with some of the garbage on Literotica lately. I gave up after the second paragraph when her grandchildren stripped her clothes off. What a sick story.

the Ct. Yankee

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 15 years ago
We were warned

Like he preminded us at the top, "real life doesn't work this way" That helped make what would have been a silly story a lot of fun. I'm in for the duration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOW OLD

The sex was hot

Foot worship cool

But Granny is 55, of 56, The twins are 20.

She was a Grand Ma at 35 and has a son that is successful and submissive to his daughters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay till you brought the kids in on it

The mom thing was hot, but you coulda left the kids out of teh story. It was fine with just the adults.... consentual incest between adults is okay in my book but never, never with underage children. Never... Don't know how old the kids were supposed to be in this story but it was just "tasteless" to bring that into the story.

Give it a rest next time.

falcon29falcon29over 5 years ago
Some Good

I liked the setup, but it devolved. Specifically, putting the daughters in charge turned it all off.

That's why I could only give you a 2 star vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous