Grandma's Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd hugged her and said, "You won't regret it, Mom! You can leave at any time, of course, but I don't think you're going to want to!"

"So how does it start?" Elaine asked.

"Get on your knees, Mom, and put your hands on your head!" Todd ordered her, and as Elaine obeyed, Todd left the room, telling her to stay on her knees and wait for him in that position.

She was not sure how long her son was gone, but it felt like a long time. The floor had carpeting so it was not all that hard on her knees, and she was actually used to long periods kneeling from her 'games' with the club and her friends, but doing this for her own son, waiting nude and kneeling for the child she'd given birth to, raised, disciplined, and loved, was something else entirely! The same baby she had once nursed was now going to be dominating her!

That's one way to get a dom, she thought in a mixture of amazement and amusement as she knelt there, fingers laced in her thick hair, waiting for Todd to come back, make one yourself in your own womb!

After a bit she heard the sound of her son's bare feet on the floor, and he entered, holding some interesting items she recognized from her own games.

"Lower your arms, Mom," Todd said firmly but lovingly, "and buckle this on!"

He handed her a studded slave collar, with hooks for the attachment of leashes or chains, and even a name tag with her name on it! There was also a little box of electronics on it.

"Just in case I said yes?" she asked as she looked at the tag.

"We figured we might as well be ready in case you did," Todd nodded. "Put in on, Mom!"

Elaine put the collar around her neck, drew it snug enough to be secure but not tight enough to be uncomfortable or constrictive, and secured the buckle. As she did, she saw that Todd was putting a similar collar on his own neck.

"It's our standard around-the-house uniform," Todd explained, "everybody but Mark has his or her own collar and name tag.

"What's with the fancy bits?" Elaine asked, still kneeing in front of her son.

"Mark asked a friend of his who's an engineering student to make these collars," Todd explained, sounding at once rueful and proud of his son. "They broadcast our location, and if we go out we have to trade in the collar for a little ankle band that does the same thing, so he always knows where his slaves are! Also, the collar can give us little shocks, too."

"Really?" Elaine said, nervous and intrigued. "When does that happen?"

"Mark has a control unit," Todd said, "and he can set them to shock us if we try to go to certain rooms, or leave them, or go outside or inside. You know, kind of like a doggie invisible fence? It doesn't hurt much, unless you keep repeating it, but it's effective!"

"Wow," Elaine said. "High tech sex slavery!"

"Yep," Todd laughed. "But for now, it's time to get dinner ready! Follow me to the kitchen, Mom!"

She started to get up, but Todd held up a hand. "No, no, slave! Crawl after me to the kitchen!"

Elaine blushed and obeyed, getting up on her hands and knees, and as Todd walked down the hallway to the kitchen, his 56 year old mother crawled after him, eyes on her son's muscular butt as she did.

No doubt about it, Elaine thought as she crawled, this is gonna be one wild vacation!

TO BE CONTINUED...(if anybody wants it)

12