All Comments on 'Grappling with a Challenge'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
MickZimMickZimabout 10 years ago
What???

I did not understand this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grappling with a Challenge:

lame...he could have at least tied her up a made her blow him and filled her mouth, but that might have been too obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Are you okay? I'm asking because your stories appear to be breaking down on a disturbingly deeper level that doesnt seem intentional. Your stories have fascinated me in acompletely nonerotic way even if i find the narrating characters annoying.

I'm asking because your stories have generally included an element of slightly over the top revenge against guys who deserve it. But they've been getting progressively nastier, the women sicker and more brutal and the guys more innocent and somewhat ridiculous ly forgiving. Its gotten to the point where you say his otherwise inoffensive actions are just an excuse.

It's almost like you're deliberately trying in the greater context of the meta-story to make things as horrific as possible and make the regular readers accept that extreme as normal so you c an justify it to yourself. Its not normal and its senselessly gross to the point where I'm no longer fascinated but repulsed.

If you're just trying to do writing for shock effect go join a gore site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You guys are stupid and judg mental

This story is clearly about a woman forcing a man to eat his cream pie, idiots. It has a touché of S&M and she discovers her dominant side.

For you idiots being on a porn site you sure are closed minded and ignorant.

Have you even heard of Tourette syndrome ?

Probably not, you're too busy reading the incest section of this site to know about anything beyond missionary fucking with your barely 18 niece in the dark. Truly lame you are.

You are also rude and dumb, and that's sad because there is so much information at your fingertips, on this site and others that you obviously need to read. Or maybe you are still at a 5th grade level. That would explain your closed-mindedness.

Love is a coin, there are two sides.

Hint: one of the sides is not indifference.

Ps.

Cool story.

Pss.

Your comments are stupid, at least up to this one.

Happy v day assholes. Go fuck yourself like you obviously always because you are too ugly for others to want to fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF

The reason for the guy being punished is BS. He asked permission and she gave it. If she really didn't want him to go she should have said something. And trying to shift the blame on to her friends is a bad call as well. They weren't the ones forcing him to do something he didn't want to. Also, the tag should be rape, not dominance. Dominance implies someone pressuring another through personality, not physical force, and also includes some acceptance from a submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No logic here

The early part of your story has him wanting a blow job from her. Either he is a worthless prick or he should have been willing to do what she asked without complaint.

Having done that, all he had to say was "It's your turn now, get your lips round this."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another stupid man

This never happens. She doesn't control him. All he had to do was hit her in her solar plexus and he is free. Can't raise his arm to punch? How about he simply head butts her and breaks her nose? I guarantee she lets go. That not work for you? When she squeezes his head between her legs bite what ever part of her is in front of his lips? I absolutely guarantee you she lets go when he bits her clit. This whole thing is so unbelievable that I'm STILL laughing at how stupid it is. Any guy knows, from an early age, if you're in a fight, you do whatever it takes to win. She lost. And even if it did happen, just for the sake of the fictional non-story, there's no way in hell he gets into the car with her to go anywhere. God Ed, just how dumb do you think ALL your male characters are? Another crappy, implausible story by the Master of Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful work

You made a wonderful work on anger demonstrating us that a dominant doesn't have to feel any hatred toward their submissive. Since anger and fear are intricately linked and are the most powerful emotions (meaning memories last), it was enthralling to witness the effect she has on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Double WTF

This wasn't D/s. It was rape pure and supple. And the dump fuck male character is in love with the bitch... sick. He should get her tied down then invite 20 buys to gang rape her for a couple days in all her holes. Stupidest ending ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well

A lot of woman love their men, even if the rape them, sometimes often : (

Its part of the damage from the abuse.

This girl is evil, she doesnt love him, who knows what she will do to him next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHAT A WORTHLESS FAGGOTD

This is one of the worst sissy faggot stories on this sewer site. You should just killed yourself and save the oxygen for us humans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a piece of crap

Your stories are of wimps that don't know if their arseholes ore punched or bored. would I take a cane to this cunt. No I would break a 4 by 2 over her fucking back then over her head.

you make me sick! You wimp arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They don't get it....

I don't get it....

Life is like that ? ?

I liked it...

bill.....

5

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

nicely done, but was surprised when she was going to tell his whole family what she did. Maybe that was the straw that broke the camels back. I've heard of this, but have never seen it. I think it was because he refused to come full tern to his own feelings, at least till she showed up at his house. for those that don't get it, remember that he never, not once hit her with the cane, even when she took him on the road trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Totally unbelievable

He NEVER would have let her take him outside to the car. Let her tell everyone what she did and then leave. No way, no how he goes anywhere with her. That's simply not the character you gave him. Besides, one of the guys would have gotten up the courage to go to the cops and she'd still be in prison now. Total garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love that this complete asshole pussy author can get such venomous responses from people.

Ok, he writes sick pathetic stories about pussy men and maybe they are based on himself, but there is no need to hate the guy.

I pity him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why Didn't He Just Tell Her

When she was forcing Sonny to do her bidding against his consent (Definition of Rape), why didn't he say, "Sally, you are right. You have the power to do this to me. But it proves to me you care more about what your two friends think about you than what it will do to us. Once I do what you are asking, all the love I once had for you dies; and I will leave town immediately. I will tell no one where I am going. I will sever all ties with friends and family. But before leaving I will tell them you are the reason for my leaving. Is my degradation and humiliation THAT important to you? If so, leaving you will not be a hardship whatsoever."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic and insane author!!! MINUS 5*!!

Seldom i read an uglier story like that!! That author has to be real brain sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kill The Bitch

What a fu**ing wimp. Should of gotten a gun and shot the bitch..

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
2nd read

beautiful story. he loved her, plain and simple, as she did him. He couldn't hit her, because he loved her. he could never get his life together because he still loved her. she only did what she did, because of her friends prompting. I am delighted that she pursued her love, as he would never have been complete without her.

I loved the story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Just once

I wish you would write about a man that wasn't a total wimpy bitch.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

this is my 3rd read I believe. It is a good story, in that, it shows what a guy, or a woman would go through, for the love of their lives. He had to get away and he did. Although he never realized he loved her, it took that reuniting, to get the ball rolling. I really liked this story, although a bit drastic in its inception, worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok, he couldn't hit her...

But could he tie her to a tree and leave her there? So it's a long walk back to civilization & his dignity. It's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Run!

Leave the area, fast! Don't tell anyone where you're going. Just pack and run. No forwarding address, not a thing. Don't tell mom, friends, enemies, no one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only that idiotic author thinks he did a good story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You are still a brain sick people who has the idea that man always put up with mind-boggling wives!!! Or may be that i am wrong and you are only an ugly old bag which hide behind another identity!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They are called teeth.

Bite her, rip out a chunk of her and leave her bleeding badly, forcing the ambulance to be called. End of story. This was ridiculous. Given the evidence she goes to prison for years and he gets a divorce.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

4th read. I liked it that much. They had been together since they could talk. He thought he loved her back in high school. Even though it was never stated. When someone makes you so mad that you start to stutter, that should say something, and it did to me. Who cares what non consequential people say about anything, or do, no one. When that night occurred, it was like a betrayal of a friend, or in this case a lover. A good reason he couldn't hit her was because he loved her, not consciously. The event was too far over the top for him to comprehend. She didn't realize what had happened either till later on, probably around the time he was cursing and swinging the cane, and she smiled. I would tell some of the commenters to keep reading it till they got it.

Nicely done. 5+ to counter the ignorant.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
mmm....

So much more to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ive read a lot of ed's stories,

And what i dont understand is why his ratings are generally low. For the most part the grammar is ok, well edited perhaps. And it is almost amazing to me how he can involve me emotionally. Its not every writer who can do that the only reason i can figure is his subect matter.. not the most popular topics.

Apparently a lot of anonymous readers dont care for his subjects . I still dont understand why they dont read something else. If you dont like it, read something else. For gods sake dont punish yourself.

One of my favorite stories was written by ed and it has a really crappy rating. Every time i read it i get all worked up feeling for the guy. It is just amazing to me.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
second time

Nope. You are one sick bitch for this disgusting story. She had no repercussions for assault, unlawful restraint and sexual assault on him and I don't know how many others. She drives him away and starts fucking slime balls?

Demented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic !!!

...."Don't you think that's sick?" Your own words! Yes, its sick like you!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
re to Anonymous: "ive read a lot of ed's stories"

Maybe you like his stories because you also need mental help!!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

This is my 3rd or 4th read, and I still like it. The story drew you into one of the characters, which it is supposed to do, so what is the good part?

The good part, is that after their episode, he couldn't hit her back, which although justified, and expected, didn't happen. It was at that time, he realized he loved her, and he couldn't do it. At the same time she realized her feelings for him where much deeper than she thought. Because he refused to repay her. He had refused to hurt her.

How many times has a girl friend or wife did something that infuriated their mate? I really don't think that needs answering, but how many times have their husbands wanted to wring their neck, but never did. Who could make you stutter out of anger better than you wife or girl friend?

Is there a moral to this story, I don't know, but I did think it was a good read, and nicely done.

49greg49gregabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

It's not truly erotic, but I'm sure it wasn't intended to be. It makes me wonder what my reaction would be if the Love of My Life ever did something horrendous to me.

Don't think I'll ever forget this story, and I imagine, that like the other stories this author has posted, I'll be coming back for a re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF!

Where's the rest of the story! -1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loveless

He will always be a little wimp because she now has total control over him as she knows for certain he won't respond.

How can anybody so totally humiliate and destroy someone who they say they love. Love is based on trust & she has broken just about everything there is to trust in a partner.

Nauseating and disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So a woman can rape a man

This guy has PTSD! He needs professional help, and so does Sally. She traumatized him, just for her own entertainment. He said "No" more than once. "No" means NO! What we readers witnessed was the death of love. Love was murdered that day. The author seems to believe that there was a glimmer of residual love for Sally in this man. Cannot be. His love was killed and turned into fear and revulsion. He could never trust her, ever again. The better ending of the story is that he takes the cane and smashes it. Then, removing a tire valve cap, he uses a splinter from the cane to jam a tire valve open. After that, without a word, he starts walking, back the way they had driven. J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting!

What a sick , disgusting story.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
Yup, I came back for a re-read.

Still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uggh

Good bye.

SoCal NED

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
finally

At last EDR got his theme exactly right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing how everyone either loves this story, or hates it with passion. There seems to be no middle ground.

I'm in the former camp, the story speaks to me on a deep emotional level. It reminds me a bit of the novel Purity by Jonathan Franzen, and also my relationship with my wife. Not that our relationship involves any forms of physical torture or sexual coercion before anyone gets too worried, it's just that when emotionally broken people love each other, they tend to hurt their partner, or provoke their partner into hurting them, just so that they can avoid having to admit their vulnerability to each other. The only critique I have against this story is that it isn't erotica, it's an emotional drama - and thus belongs to a different site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story with a caveat. He made both very flawed with only physical attractiveness as positives.

Edrider73 is very consistent in his stories. The male MC rarely can express his feelings or make good decisions or communicate in typical ways. And in most stories the female has the power in the relationship. Author made Sonny broken by the torture although there are much worse.

Psychology 101 it is not what happens to you it is how you react to what happens to you.

Edrider wrote she professed her great love for him but after his melt down why. When she perp walked him out to the car she proved she will always resort to physical force to get her way.

I suspect if they get together the next chapter will also be in Reluctance Non-Consent or maybe BDSM.

I think author should have added two more paragraphs one where Sonny admits how deeply he loved her and second where he says discovering her abusive side killed that love. Then he calls an Uber.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

Ignoring the sexual deviance and humiliation themes of edrider73, the core psychological element of his characters, mostly the women, is lack of character, meaning moral integrity. These situations would not exist this characters of I ate honor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is how abusive relationships start.

I think I see where you wanted to take it, but you can't seem to let the dominant female show any weakness or vulnerability.

Maybe look at the story similar to

Dreamclouds to see how to transition to forgiveness through love.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 1 year ago

There is a difference between playful/consensual helplessness and rape. No matter how you look at it, this was rape and the fact that the rapist loves the "rapee" doesn't change that, it's still rape.

It was arousing up to a point, but the physical violence makes it difficult to stomach, in the context of a romantic relation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, truly. You can tell by the thoughtful debate in the comments section that this writer has an ability to express complex things that most in Literotica do not.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

I would never be with her. when she tried to force me down I would start punching and bite her dirty cunt

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x12 months ago

I saw the author's name, so I should have known better ...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All through his torture I kept thinking he should have started slipping a couple of fingers into her pussy, one at a time, until he had four fingers in. Then he should have tucked his thumb in tightly with the other fingers and quickly jammed his whole fist into her. At that point she probably would have tightened her hold on his neck and gone for his hand. As soon as she did that all he had to do was grab the inside of her pussy and hold tight. Game over.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise8 months ago

This one needs to be finished

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I thought it was a good story until the ending. It’s not that I dislike the way it ended, I dislike that you didn’t actually end it, you left that up to the reader. The theme of this story didn’t exactly float my boat, but that doesn’t really affect the story mechanics. I didn’t give the story a low rating because I didn’t like the theme, I gave it a low rating because I felt you crapped out at the end. If you want a top score you have to stick the landing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

sad but true. There are sick people like this in the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous