Grocery Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DgnSlayer
DgnSlayer
4 Followers

As He gets near and nearer to letting go He leans forward and kisses her all the time His cock keeps pounding into her pussy, then moving to the side of her head, biting down on her neck as He is about to explode He gives her the words she’s be so craving to hear this evening…”Cum with Me baby, Cum with Me NOWWWW”. Bearing down on her, pumping His cock into He starts to erupt deep insider her pussy, feeling His cock expand and fill her with His cum it is all she needed as she to starts to cum in one mind shattering orgasm after another until she is too exhausted to move. Resting on His arms above her He looks into her eyes and kisses her before removing His cock from her. Sitting in the seat He lets her lie there to recover as He strokes her thigh and T/they both regain their breath.

Closing His pants He helps her into the front seat and kisses her once more before closing the door. Driving home both are quiet reveling in T/their own thoughts. Walking her to the door He kisses her good night and tells her how much He loves her. Then grinning tells her that she has helped live out one of His longest fantasies and perhaps one of hers will be next.

DgnSlayer
DgnSlayer
4 Followers
12