All Comments on 'Growing Josh Ch. 07'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yes! I want the boys to have their own kids!

(Personally, not into all the American Indian stuff, but okay . . . still enjoying the series.)

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 11 years ago
GREAT!!

Can't hardly wait to see what happens next......

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
"One Hell of a Party"

Great to see a new chapter posted! It was quite diverse. I enjoyed the entire Alaska visit. From meeting Trent's great uncle Thomas, the Potlach with Chilkat blanket presents, to finally the Haida marriage ceremony for Trent & Josh complete with your usual sense of humor. Trent speaking at his father's grave was painfully beautiful. The raw truthful words flowing from him were so revealing about his life. My keyboard was covered in tears. Loved how Mitch calmed Darrin down about the guy's Alaskan marriage. The imagery of their bodies and their sex in the living room was super steamy. I at first found the pending visit from Zach odd, but then quickly saw where you were setting up for a future storyline. YES! Let Josh and Trent have kids, and not the goat kind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

OMG! Update soon. I want to see little Trent's and Josh's. Darrin and Mitch Grandpa's... That is almost too much cuteness.... Please Please Please Update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the story. You must have spent a long time researching the Tribe that Trent was from. The story was well written and worth the wait.

scarlett1939scarlett1939over 10 years ago
great!

great chapter! kids, eh? should be interesting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous