Guardian Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As James helped his beloved mate into the passenger seat of their Excursion he asked her to lower her jeans. Momentarily confused and totally aware that they were very much in public, Rachel hesitantly acquiesced to her mate's request. With her lower half exposed, her pussy naked and in view to anyone that cared to notice, James removed a small bag from his right front pocket and released the drawstring. He removed a medium size steel chain with two jewelry clamps on each end. Rachel knew immediately what it was for. James was going to connect her belly ring to her clitoral ring. He was going to force her to endure constant stimulation to her pussy. The thought alone made her pussy weep with desire, wetting the leather seating beneath.

"This is just a taste of the punishment that comes later tonight, sweetheart," James promised. Rachel shivered at the possibilities. What exactly did her mate have in store for her?

James gave Rachel a devilish grin as he closed the passenger door. He quickly walked around the large SUV and climbed into the driver's seat. He was going to have SO much fun punishing his naughty little mate, ravishing her body until she could take no more. He left his thoughts open to Rachel, making her guess as to exactly what was in store for her tonight.

James turned the key to start the massive engine; it turned over immediately, roaring to life. Rachel reached for the mp3 player looking through the various playlists until her eye landed on one labeled Gothic metal. That sounded like it was right up her alley. She selected the playlist and was immediately rewarded with Sentenced "Killing Me, Killing You". Ville Lahaila's clear vocals sang out the first lyrics:

Baby, have you seen, there is a snake in our paradise
A serpent that's wriggling between us
and freezing our feelings to ice

And with each drop of blood we bleed because of this
something so precious dies and it feels it really is...

Killing Me Killing You
Killing all we have
As our loves wither away

"James, where do you keep finding all this awesome music?" Rachel asked as she let the gothic lyrics wash over her.

"Most of what I listen to comes from Sweden, Norway, Russia, and Finland...like these guys. They aren't around anymore, but there music still kicks ass," James said as he started to mimic singing along.

"Where are we headed to now?" Rachel asked.

"Off to the butcher's shop. I don't really care for the meat you get from those big-box stores. Sure, the meats cheaper, but you give up a lot on freshness and taste. Our family has been using this one butcher's shop for years; my brother supplies most of the meat he uses direct from Texas. When we don't have enough supplies at home for something, we always make the drive down here," James said.

They soon pulled into a small mom and pop store named Schneider's Meat's. James went around to the passenger door to open it for Rachel. She was always pleased at how gentlemanly her mate was; her mother indeed raised him right. They walked into through the double doors of the establishment and right up to the owner.

"James, always good to see you! Is it your turn already up at the cabin?" the man asked behind the long butcher's counter.

"Yep! Rachel this is Richard Schneider, best butcher in town. Richard this is my mate Rachael Merchant...now Rachel Wolfe. We were just mated two days ago," James said proudly.

"Wow! That's great kids. I'm proud of you. I know how important the whole Rites of Ascension and finding your mate are. When my Kim mated with Forest we couldn't be prouder. He is a great man, a great husband, and a great father. We absolutely adore the grandkids they have given us," Richard said.

"His daughter Kim is mated with Michael Walcott's youngest son Forest. The Schneider's are a family with a long tradition of being guild. I heard you just got in a fresh shipment from Brett this morning. Is that right, Richard?" James asked.

"Yes indeed! We actually got it in anticipation of you kids coming by this afternoon. I suppose it will be the standard month of supplies? Now do you just want the sides of beef as they are or do you prefer they are actually cut?" Richard joked.

"Cut. Thank you. It's a little hard to barbeque or cook a whole side of beef at any one time," James explained.

"I don't know. Your father seems to handle it just fine every other month or so," Richard said.

"My Dad is nuts! He built that monstrosity of a smoker in preparation for just such an occasion," James laughed.

"Do you have coolers or do you need us to pack these up for you?" Richard asked as he began making a long list for James and Rachel's month long stay at the cabin.

"I have the coolers here with me. Just give me a second to go fetch them. Babe, would you mind coming to help me carry them in?" James asked Rachel.

"Sure thing!" Rachel said.

The pair walked out to their Excursion and they opened up the barn doors to the rear storage compartment. James climbed up into the back and, with some difficulty because of his height, began to pass back six large coolers to Rachel. Together they were able to haul all the coolers into the store and gave them to Richard to fill.

"I should have everything assembled and packed within the next couple of hours. Swing by about six o'clock and they will be waiting. The total cost comes to just under $5,000. Do you want to take care of this or do you want me to bill your dad as usual?" Richard asked.

Rachel's eyes got extremely large at the cost. Holy SHIT! That must be a fuck load of meat they are taking up with them. How in the Gods' names were they going to get that much protein up to the cabin? Would there be enough room in their SUV? What James did next surprised her more, even though she had come to expect the surprises.

"I'll take care of it," James said as he reached into his wallet to retrieve his debit card, "have to start paying my own way sometime."

That's a shitload of meat James! Are you sure you can afford all that?

James could not help but chuckle at his mate's reaction. Rachel had yet to comprehend just how vast his personal fortune really entailed. The amount would most likely knock her on her ass. Not many eighteen year olds have made their first million by the time they were fifteen. James was well onto his way to acquiring his third.

Trust me babe! I can completely afford all of this and much more. I'll explain it all in time. But for now let is suffice that we are most comfortable financially.

If you say so

"Okay! That should just about do it. Sign here. Remember be back about six o'clock. Where's the next stop?" Richard asked as he handed James a receipt and a pen to sign.

"Off to the local sprawl-mart for everything else. I can stomach everything else they offer at those big-box stores. But my meat will only and always come from you. You're the man Richard. Thanks so much for your help!" James said as he shook Richard's hand.

"You kids make an adorable couple. You will have good looking kids together," Richard said as he waved goodbye.

************

"Good god that is a lot of meat," Rachel said as they pulled out of the butcher's parking lot.

James laughed out loud. "I guess for two people you can consider it a lot of meat. But remember when I said that the change plays hell with your body. You will need a ton of calories and especially lots of protein. The sex I think I can handle, but I am not about to go hunting for food when I can get my meat pre-killed, dressed, and seasoned. If you want to see a lot of meat sweetie, you should see the semi-truck full of meat my dad receives every other week. That! That is a shitload of meat!" James said with another laugh.

"So what do we need to get at the store?" Rachel asked.

"Well. The cabin is pretty well stocked with canned goods. But I want some fresh fruits and vegetables, along with our breads, cereals, and other things. Plus I think there will be some other things we will need like snacks; you know, junk food pretty much," James said.

"Are you trying to fatten me up so you can eat me?" Rachel asked with a wry grin.

James barked with laughter. "Not hardly! I don't want to even imagine the amount of food I would have to cram down your throat to make you fat. As to eating you baby. I don't need to make you fat to eat you," James said as he grinned wickedly, reaching over and pulling lightly on the chain that connected her navel ring with her clitoral ring. Rachel gasped and shivered as a minute orgasm rippled through her.

"Oh! You evil bastard!" Rachel said huskily as her body reacted to James.

"Yes. Yes I am" James said as he pulled the Excursion into parking lot of the local big-box store.

James turned off the engine and stopped Rachel from taking off her seatbelt. He retrieved the large manila envelope from the center console; the same manila envelope that Robert had given them the night before. James opened the envelope with little ceremony and dumped the contents onto the console. There were several ID's, a passport, and a large white envelope that was quite thick.

"Okay. My dad and I took the liberty of getting all your identification setup for the mating and subsequent name change, Mrs. Wolfe," James said with a grin. Mrs. Wolfe! Rachel loved the sound of that.

"Okay. Here is your new driver's license and a new passport for flying out of the country, which we will be doing often when we start training to be Alphas. Here is a bank credit/debit card. This is a joint account that we will use for everyday purchases: groceries, gasoline, etc. Most of our bills including all utilities are automatically taken care of through the pack banks as part of the monthly compound expenditures. I have an account in our bank that is automatically deducted each month to cover our portion of the bills and to help out in general. The only things that we take care of ourselves are cable television and high speed Internet.

The other card is your personal debit/credit card that you may use to purchase clothes, make up, and other things that you may wish to buy. It has a $5000 balance that will be refreshed every month. That is all the money you get as your personal allowance. This is for your own personal use; use it as you wish. But remember that once that $5000 is gone, there will be nothing more until the next month," James warned.

"How in the hell could I blow through $5000 dollars on myself in one month? I have never even seen that much money in my life!" Rachel said, slightly insulted at James's insinuation.

"I'm not insulting you sweetheart. I know you are very frugally minded and know how to manage money well. This is just a standard warning that all mates give when they are mated. A couple of newly turned mates have gone a little hog wild in the past and run up some substantial debt before; this is meant to nip that in the butt before it can become a problem," James explained.

"Okay," Rachel said, glad to hear that James trusted her with their money.

"Finally there is this," James said as he handed the thick envelope to his mate.

Rachel opened the envelope and was extremely surprised to see a thousand dollars fall out.

"What in Mother Luna's name is all this for?" Rachel asked, exacerbated by the sheer amount of money she just been informed she had control over.

"This is emergency money. This money is to be used in cases of dire emergency. Like if we are ever on the run and have no access to our main funds at the banks. I have a similar amount of money I keep with an emergency pack with everything I will need for a couple of days. When we get home, I want you to make a similar pack. You never know when disaster will strike us. It is better to be prepared and not need it than the alternative," James warned. Rachel was momentarily sobered by the thought of actually needing such a thing.

"Finally, there is this," James said as he reached underneath the seat of the driver's seat to retrieve a pistol.

"What the hell is THAT for?" Rachel asked, surprised to see a gun in their vehicle.

"This is for our protection. There will be times when it will not be possible to shift to defend ourselves; this gives us a secondary line of defense in highly populated situations or extreme cases. I have a conceal and carry permit that allows me to carry this anywhere I go. We will get you certified to carry one when we get back home. Rachel, listen, I take security extremely serious. If anything were to happen to you, I would die. I cannot live without you sweetheart. My wolf and my own soul could not bear the grief. It's always better to be overprotected than under protected," James said in all seriousness.

"I understand. Just put it away before it attracts attention," Rachel said as she momentarily looked around the crowded parking lot.

"Ready to go shopping?" James asked. His mood had shifted like nothing had happened.

"Yes, please. I need to get away from my gun toting, nut ball husband!" Rachel said laughing.

"I'll show you nut ball," James said as he again tugged at Rachel's chain.

"Oh! Gods!" Rachel said on the verge of an orgasm, "you are such a mother fucker! I hate you, you know that?"

"I love you too baby!" James said with an evil grin as he walked around the cab to open her door.

"Come on sweetheart! Let's get this over with so I can go home and punish you for the rest of the evening!" James said as he tugged on Rachel's hand.

"I can't wait!" Rachel said as she worked to fall in step with her long-legged mate.

***********

  • COMMENTS
42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
????

Any news on when the next chapters will be posted? Really love the story! I will keep checking for more :)

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 11 years ago
Please post more

I'm sorry I didn't post a comment on every chapter but I was enjoying the story too much. Needless to say I loved this story and very much hope to see more real soon. Good luck and I hope you manage to get the end up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

when are you going to write some more

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
Good story,,BUT

It has been a year since the last posting,so i guess this will be it...it was good,but seems like another NO ENDING story,,,

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
good luck with your studies

i hope you get through your studies good so you can post the next chapter i really love this series and want to see what role jessica plays as well see if her family is killed by camille

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Wolf's Kiss Ch. 01 The seduction of Shayna.in NonHuman
Wolf's Pet A single woman wanted by two wolves.in NonHuman
Finding Love A need to claim what's his.in NonHuman
South Mountain Pack Ch. 01 Alpha-heir finds his mate with best friend's sister.in NonHuman
More Stories