Guardians of The Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tasha felt him tear through she tensed again, breaking the kiss and quietly gasping in pain. The pain was not nearly as bad as she expected though. She knew enough about men to know that Miguel was not a small man, she had expected it to hurt much more than it did. It didn't last long either, not with him hovering over her. His very presence was arousing and nothing at this point could deter her from the course she'd chosen.

Her hands moved over his back and her legs moved up again as she pushed herself further on to him. She pulled herself up to press herself against him. When he didn't move after a few moments she looked at him questioningly. "What? What's wrong? Why did you stop?"

"Nothing is wrong I just wanted to make sure that you were okay." He said as he thrust his hard cock back into her. He used long smooth strokes, drawing his cock out until only the head remained inside then thrusting it back inside of her. While he did this, Miguel also leaned down to her head and began to nibble on Tasha's ear. He closed his eyes as just let himself enjoy her body and concentrated on giving her all he could.

Tasha just nodded and moaned as he moved over her and nibbled on her ear. She was relieved he hadn't changed his mind. She had hoped that at her age it wouldn't be so obvious she had never been with a man. Well not this far anyway. And when Miguel had found the barrier of her virginity she feared he would stop.

She held him close as he leaned over her, turning her head to the side to give him better access to her ear and neck. She moaned at the unimaginable pleasure he gave her. She looked at him and saw that he had closed his eyes, she knew by the look on his face that it felt just as good to him. She wanted to see more of him though; from here she couldn't see enough.

She pulled his face down to kiss him again, and moved to roll him onto his back.

Miguel happily turned over so he could see more of her as well. Tasha began to ride him like one of her prized stallions. Miguel placed his hands on her breasts and kneed them as well as pinched and twisted her nipples. From time to time Miguel would sit himself up enough that he could place his mouth on Tasha's breasts and flick his tongue across her nipples.

After a few moments Miguel was starting to feel antsy and his hands made their way to Tasha's ass where he was able to get a firm hold on her and began to assist her in her slamming down on him.

She put her hands on his shoulders and let him set the pace once again growing antsy herself. He bucked under her bringing them both to a shattering climax.

Exhausted she lay over him listening to his heart slow, and his breathing return to normal.