Guilty Tales - Briona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vulp1ne
vulp1ne
2 Followers

I stood in the doorway and examined her at length. She looked magnificent. Her body trembled slightly as I stood and silently drank in the view before me. Her head tilted to one side and, encumbered by those sightless eyes, desperately sought out any sounds or motion from me. I kept quiet again as I made her wait longer still. The string of saliva hanging from her chin had increased in size and length so that it had begun to deposit itself in her lap just at the point where her stocking tops ended and the bright white flesh of her thighs began. A small wet globule of glistening liquid pooled in the valley where her inner thighs met.

Eventually I turned and slowly closed the door behind me.

"You have done well!" I said in an authoritative voice. I walked behind the chair at which she was sat. Bea nodded weakly in reply as her body continued its mild trembling. The room certainly wasn't cold so I assumed that she was either scared or excited or both.

I reached up and took hold of her long black hair and pulled back sharply. A muffled exclamation of surprise emanated from her mouth. Her breathing intensified as I leaned down so that my mouth was close to her left ear and whispered:

"You will do exactly as I say with no questions asked and no disobedience," I hissed, teeth clenched together. "Do you understand?"

Again she nodded despite the fact that her head was pulled back almost at ninety degrees. I held her like that for a short while admiring the amount of saliva she had produced around the ballgag which had also coated her chin in a glossy film.

"Good!" I said as I released her hair allowing her to raise her head back into its normal position.

"My first command is that you stand. NOW!" I barked.

Bea took a second to absorb the request.

"NOW! I said!" My tone raised a little.

She jumped slightly and began to adjust herself to accommodate a standing position. This is no easy feet. With her wrists tied behind her and a blindfold wrapped securely round her eyes thus rendering her blind she would have had a tough enough job but with both her ankles and knees tightly bound together anyone would struggle.

It took her a few attempts to get the balance right but eventually she managed to raise herself up to stand facing away from the chair and towards my three-seater sofa which was just a few short feet away from her.

Once or twice she wobbled as she tried desperately to shuffle her feet, restricted by the ropes at her ankles, into a more stable stance. Each time she managed to catch herself before toppling. As before her breathing came hard and fast through her nostrils. The effort of having to stand in such restrictions and maintain her balance was quite an effort and as she finally steadied herself. I, again, noticed her breasts heaving rapidly as a result of her exertions.

I drew the chair away from behind her so that she became isolated on the carpet, a quivering island adrift in a void of darkness.

"Very good," I said in a neutral tone. "Next time you'll need to be quicker".

I moved to the back of the room and reached behind the curtain where earlier I had hidden the cane. I felt behind the hanging drapes and eventually my fingers reached their target. The smooth rounded piece of Rattan was cool to the touch as I removed it from its hiding place. I was approximately 4 feet in length and curled round in an archetypal handle reminiscent of those Victorian types of yesteryear. In width it was very thin, approximately a quarter of an inch in diameter. It was quite a wicked instrument. Extremely flexible to allow a satisfying swishing sound when each stroke was delivered and the fineness of the width could leave a cruel mark if delivered sharply enough.

As if to prove my point I began to sharply wave the cane about in front of me with short jerky movements. Each slash elicited a delicious hiss as it cleaved its way through the air. Bea was again trembling as I stopped and looked over at her bound form standing perilously alone a few feet from me.

"I want you to bend forward, holding your balance so that your backside is presented for me". I stood and waited again in silent contemplation as I watched her take a moment or two to use her spatial awareness to adjust herself accordingly. Eventually she had managed to bend herself forward from the waist upwards at an angle of about 45 degrees. This had the effect of her bound wrists riding slightly higher up her back and her backside to jut out exposing her soft, creamy white buttocks perfectly framed against the shiny black of her basque and the sheer black of her stockings.

I moved forward a few steps so that I was stood facing her left side a few feet away.

"I'm going to introduce you to the kind of punishment you will come to expect should you choose to disobey me or I find anything you do of a dissatisfactory nature".

I paused allowing this to sink in.

"Do you understand?" I asked.

She nodded rapidly, her breathing fast in anticipation of what was about to befall her.

"Then we shall start with a modest half dozen," I said and raised the cane up so that the cool wood rested on her rounded cheeks. A slight jerk almost toppled her over but she righted herself ably, my left hand a constant vigil near her shoulder ready to grab in the event she lost balance.

I paused again.. leaving her to wonder when the first stroke would land. All the time the sound of her strained breathing filling the air.

Eventually I began. In one quick motion I withdrew the cane back barely two feet and snapped it back sharply against her rear. Instantly a muffled squeal forced its way from her gagged mouth as she jerked upright quickly clenching her fists tightly in a ball. Her breathing rose to a rapid panting which I allowed to ease off as the shock had finished washing through her body.

Using my spare hand I gently guided her back into position again.

"One!" I barked.

A second motion and the cane again cracked strictly across her quivering cheeks.

Another squeal, this time more urgent, emanated from her stuffed mouth as her body rocked from the sting of the cane a second time. The trembling increased noticeably as I once more guided her back into position.

"Two!"

Strokes thee and four were delivered in quick succession. She flinched both times and I had to steady her to prevent her from falling. She made a whimpering sound as her whole body shook with each harsh blow.

"Three! Four!" I continued.

I took a moment to stop and examine her behind. I stepped around and looked at her exposed cheeks which were a nice rosy colour and exhibited two or three red welts per cheek. I wasn't going too hard on her but this would have been the first time she'd been caned and the shock was certainly telling. The marks weren't deep but they would be enough of a reminder to her in the next day to two.

I ran my left hand gently over the reddened cheeks causing her to flinch slightly as I did so. The warmth I felt on my hand was palpable and I could just feel the slight abrasions where the cane had made its mark as the flesh was starting to bruise and swell up.

I stepped back and looked down at her bent over form still shaking gently. Once more a large drool of saliva had formed and was hanging down from her mouth which was hidden behind a curtain of her hair which hung down covering her face. A noticeable stain had formed on the carpet where the spittle was accumulating.

Thwack!

Stroke five caught her off guard and a loud squeal followed by a sharp upturn of the head indicated that she was on fire. A slight sob caught in her throat and again her wrists writhed against her bonds, the velvet gloves wrinkling up against the bright metallic cuffs as she twisted and turned her clenched fists.

"Five!"

The final stroke was delivered with a little more venom then the preceding five. I withdrew the cane to about three feet and added a little more leverage to my flicked wrist as I brought the instrument down again.

This time Bea jerked upright smartly with a cry of pain and a sob. Her breathing was heavy now. Her exhalations were coming from her mouth as air forced it way from her lungs to distend her cheeks and allow it let it escape from around the gag. She stood quivering at attention with face raised skyward.

"Six!" I finished loudly.

"Head down girl!" I barked and immediately her head snapped downwards, her chin almost resting on her chest. "Shoulders back as well!" I continued. "I want to see those tits of yours!".

She pushed her shoulders back, her elbows straightening so that her arms were formed into a perfect 'V' shape down do her handcuffed wrists. Her breasts jutted out bulging against the confines of the Basque as they rose and fell sharply, marking time with her heavy breathing.

I stood beside her and grabbed a good handful of hair again, pulling it down hard so that she was facing the ceiling.

"Let's just see what effect that's had on you shall we?" I whispered hoarsely into her ear. This was the moment of truth. The time when all the posturing, pontificating and promises are fulfilled or frustrated. The prelude to the evening had been a number of deep conversations about exploring Bea's limits and her darkest desires. From that first moment I had her in bondage the clock had been ticking to this very moment.

I looked back at that pivotal event just a couple of short weeks before. We had begun a relationship not long after the Christmas party. We had enjoyed a very hot and intensive sex life which, after a while I began to shepherd toward the place I wanted her to go. In subtle and understated ways I began to see if I could open up her posh, public school upbringing into a world of submission and BDSM. I had seen the signs early on. An unconscious deference to my word and my decisions, a willingness to please both in and out of the bedroom. Eventually my gentle ushering came to a head one weekend afternoon. We had retired to her bedroom, a large spacious affair in a very old and creaky cottage that she shared with two friends as mentioned before. The furniture was very rustic, with a dresser made of ancient oak, a bed made of the same and a large ornate oak framed standing mirror in the corner of the room. We were naked and in bed kissing and fondling in the build up to a session of passionate sex.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked. She pulled away from me and transfixed me with her bright blue eyes.

"Of course!" I replied. "Go ahead."

"When we've made love before," she began nervously. "There were times you took control."

"Yes that's right, " I confirmed. "I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable about it". I searched her face looking for some kind of clues as to her feelings but before I could interpret anything she came straight back.

"Like last week you held my wrists behind my back when we were having sex doggy style".

I paused for a moment remembering the event she referred to. "Yes?" I replied slowly.

"And," she continued. "You like to pull my hair a lot and also make me put my hands behind my back when I'm sucking you off on my knees".

By now I was getting a little nervous. Maybe my shepherding was going too fast for her? I had a horrible sinking feeling that my attempts at drawing her out were about to come crashing in on me in a not so pleasant way.

"Yes?" I again said in a drawn out reply. "I was hoping you'd like it?" I added.

She smiled..."Yes I love it!" she beamed.

I relaxed. Thank God for that I thought.

"Do you do bondage then?" she asked hesitantly?

"Yes I do," I replied. "I quite like being in charge".

I looked at her again trying to fathom out what she was thinking.

"Do you think we could try it?" She spoke slowly and quietly, my heart, by now, was hammering away in my chest.

And there it was, as simple as that. I exploded inside. This was more than I'd hoped for in such a short space of time.

"Of course!" I beamed back at her. I looked about the room. "Unfortunately I don't have anything to hand I'm afraid."

"Leave that to me, "she replied cryptically. With that she jumped off the bed and approached her old wooden dresser and opened a couple of drawers looking for something. The third drawer reaped dividends. She reached in and withdrew several long pieces of what looked like cotton ribbons. Each one a different colour but was at least two inches wide and what looked to be two-three feet in length.

She returned and sat next me on the bed and handed them to me.

"Do you think these will do?" She asked.

I took them from her outstretched hand and tested them by pulling them and wrapping them round my fingers a few times. They seemed sturdy enough.

"Yes I believe they will," I replied. "What are they?"

"I used to use them on horse dressage tournaments for tying up the braiding in the horses manes and tails and the like", she explained. "I always kept some back spare and I'm rather glad I did now!" she giggled nervously.

There was a pregnant pause as the conversation hung there between us, silent and awkward almost.

I was still trying to take it all in. "What do we do now?" she asked.

I snapped out of my stupor and turned to face her.

"Right!" I said firmly. "Lie face down on the bed here". I patted the bed beside me.

She did as she was told and duly laid face down beside me with her hands at her sides. I reached over and brought her wrists behind her back and crossed them over. Holding one of the ribbons I secured her wrists with a double crossover and knotted them with a basic reef knot. I checked that here was room for her circulation to flow but that there was no chance she could escape.

She started to tremble slightly as I tested her bonds and her breathing increased somewhat. I could tell she was becoming turned on. I next focused my attention to her ankles. This time I fixed them with one hand so that her ankles and feet were side by side. I quickly looped a second ribbon tightly around them and ensured that there was enough slack for circulation but that they were firmly in place.

Finally I moved across and over her so that I was astride her upper thighs with my balls resting at the base of her behind as my rock hard cock was pulsing away in tune to my heartbeat.

I reached down and began wrapping the remaining ribbon around her head as a blindfold. Within minutes I had bound and blindfolded Bea and she lay helpless on the bed writhing and moaning softly as she found herself in restrictive bondage for the first time.

I reached down and began gently rubbing her bare bum cheeks. She responded with a slight moan and raised her backside up almost involuntarily allowing the pink lips of her lower labia to become exposed to me. I slid a finger down and began to slowly rub her pussy, parting her lips and stroking softly in between. To my amazement she was dripping with moisture. Such was her state of heightened arousal my fingers were immediately coated in her love juices. I had never come across any girl so wet before. The moment my fingers touched her pussy lips she gasped and arched her head and back in response. I continued with my caressing, each time gradually working my way downwards to her clit but taking my time. I wanted her to enjoy the moment for while. By now she had eased herself back down and her face was buried in her pillow soft moans of pleasure eliciting from her mouth as I kept up my assault on her slit. Eventually my fingers found their ultimate goal. I sensed the firm bud of her clitoris as I skilfully manoeuvred the hood away from it and struck gold. Instantly she bucked and her head raised, again, from the pillow with a load moan

"Oh God!" she uttered as I gently circled her button with the tip of my longest finger, not applying too much pressure on but just enough to invoke a reaction. I could see her wrists strain against the ribbon as her fists clenched and looking behind me I could see her ankles also writhing against her bonds as I kept up the incessant motion of my fingers.

I decided it was time for me to have some satisfaction. I dismounted the bed and stood to one side. I pushed my arms under Beas bound body and pulled her toward me so that she was lay on her side and also right at the edge of the bed. I positioned myself near her head and bent my knees slightly so that my raging cock was now level with her face. Taking her head in my left hand and my red hot dick in my right I guided her mouth upwards to meet the throbbing glans of the head of my penis. The moment the swollen tip met her lips she instantly parted them allowing me to slowly penetrate her mouth. Her lips clamped round my shaft as I took the lead and began to slowly push back and forth into her warm mouth. I could feel her tongue sliding against me, the slight rub of her teeth against my hardened cock the feelings were so intense every sensation seemed magnified ten-fold, fireworks of emotion were exploding in my mind and throughout my body. After a few strokes I let go of her head so that she took over. She adjusted her shoulder slightly to accommodate the shift in tension to her neck and then began swallowing my shaft, her head bobbing back and forth as deep as she could go. Satisfied that she could manage without assistance and fighting the increasing urge to shoot my load into her mouth I slid my right hand down her body, pausing slightly to play with the nipples of her left, uppermost due to the way she lay, breast. A small moan reverberated in her throat transferring the vibration through my phallus as she sucked. Again a wave of pleasure spread into my loins at the feeling and I fought to restrain my urge to cum.

I moved my hand down further, tracing a wandering path slowly across her strained stomach to the top of her pubic mound. She had a very neatly trimmed bush in the traditional triangle shape into which my fingers explored, the coarse mat of hair flattening and spreading beneath my touch.

"Next time, " I ordered. "I want this gone. Shaved completely. Understood?!"

I looked down at her as I spoke. Her mouth wrapped around my stiff manhood, her jaws distended to accommodate its modest girth. She paused slightly then nodded in silence and then continued to pour attention on my shaft.

This time there was no hesitation. I immediately sought out and plundered her clitoris. As she hungrily sucked my cock my fingers uncovered her neat but solid button. The instant I connected she jerked as if touched by a spark of electricity and again a throaty moan resonated around my cock. I began stroking and rubbing, gently at first allowing the pleasure sensors to light up gradually. Her entire pussy was soaking, coating my fingers once again in her sticky juices as I began to intensify my attention. No sooner had I begun than she began convulsing in an orgasm. As if out of nowhere her body stiffened, her legs involuntarily straightened out and her arms, pinned behind her back locked themselves as her fists again bunched tightly. She moaned, deep and throaty but all the time she didn't once lose her grip on my dick with her mouth. Long moments passed as I watched her writhe on the bed beneath me, spasms of pleasure washed the length and breadth of her body whilst all the time she held onto my cock, although she had paused in her sucking as she was caught in the throes of a crashing orgasm moaning onto the head of cock. The vibrations caused by the moaning conducted their way from the surface of my shaft back through my loins and spread throughout my body. A familiar reaction was starting to build deep within. I was getting too close to the point of no return. I wanted to cum but I needed it in my preferred manner.

I allowed Bea's torrent to subside. She lay there panting through her nose as her lips were still locked around my cock, the majority of which was buried deep in her mouth. I slowly withdrew and allowed her head to sink back down the bed. Great gasps of air bellowed from her lungs as she parted her lips to suck in more draughts.

vulp1ne
vulp1ne
2 Followers