Guilty Tales - Briona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vulp1ne
vulp1ne
2 Followers

I untied her ankles swiftly as she recovered. I looked around the room and decided where to go next. I had decided to indulge myself seeing as I had Bea bound and willing to please me.

"Stand." I ordered.

She shuffled on the bed into a sitting position and then stood upright.

"Shoulders back and head down!" I commanded.

Instantly she snapped her shoulders back. Her firm breasts stuck out accentuated by her stiff nipples rouged and engorged by her arousal. She lowered her head in deference as I used the ribbon that has tied her ankles together to wrap around her neck, almost like a choker allowing a longer, loose end to dangle down from her neck to rest between her jutting out breasts.

I grabbed the loose end and pulled it toward me as I made my way around the bottom of the bed into to the main space of the room. She hesitated for an instant not knowing what was going on but then as I pulled harder she seemed to grasp the intent and followed meekly as I led her into the main part of the bedroom.

I positioned her on the rug in the floor so that she was side-on to her standing oak mirror.

"Kneel!" I barked.

Carefully she went down on one knee first, adjusting her balance as she went before taking her second knee down. She then lowered herself onto her haunches and waited silently, still breathing heavily from her experience of the bed.

I positioned the mirror as I wanted it, to allow me to see her sideways on whilst she worked on my dick. After some scraping on the wooden floor I settled for a spot three feet away to my left and just off the rug.

I then stood in front of her, checking I had the angles right. As I said, I was in control and I was going to indulge myself as best I could. There's something about watching oneself in the mirror receiving a blow job. It has a kind of voyeuristic angle to it despite this being about oneself.

I lowered my erect cock so that it was level with her mouth and pressed forward. Her lips parted as they came into contact and the smooth sides of my cock slipped inside and were engulfed by the warmth of her soft lips and mouth. I held the back of her head and pushed further in until I felt enough resistance to know I had reached the limit of her capability. I held it there for a moment, feeling the uncontrollable throbs that my cock made against her lips and mouth.

"You will suck my cock until I come do you understand?".

She nodded quickly.

"With each stroke you will aim to hit the same spot you are at now," I ordered." I don't want you messing around near the end, I want this as far in as you can take. Understood?"

Again she nodded quickly.

"Right. Begin!"

And so she began. Swiftly and methodically she started to work her head backwards and forwards her neck taking the strain of the rhythm as she sucked heartily. She did as she was told, each stroke went from tip to a mouthful, tip to mouthful. Soon a glistening film of her saliva was coating the majority of my cock save for a two or three inch dry spot at the base of my shaft where she couldn't reach.

The feeling was exquisite made all the more enhanced as I glanced over to the mirror to see her in all her glory bobbing back and forth on my now wet shaft. Her upper body now started to move in time with her strokes and her breasts swayed gently with the rhythm all the time still bound at the wrists behind her back and blindfold as well. The cotton choker I used as a makeshift slave collar was round her neck and the loose end bounced off her chest gently as she rocked.

The feeling arose once more in my loins. The warm tingling sensation was growing fast deep within only this time I wasn't going to fight it. I relaxed and let the emotion take over me as the sensation began to focus behind the base of my cock and rise inexorably upwards and into the shaft itself. I held my breath, feeling my already stiff cock harden even more as my seed raced its way to escape the confines of my body. I was so turned on I knew that there would be more than the usual amount. The sheer volume seemed to fill my cock as it sped forward swelling the tubes inside.

The first jets shot into the back of Bea's mouth with some force causing her to gag in response. Her cheeks puffed out quickly as she fought to accommodate the first waves of semen pounding her tonsils. I cried out load "Fuuucck!" as I held the back of her head to steady myself against the violent spasms wracking my body with each ejaculation. Struggling to hold on and maintain her grip on my jerking cock Bea withdrew almost to the end of my shaft so that she clamped her lips around the engorged head. More jets of cum followed filling her mouth with my hot, sticky seed as she skilfully flicked the sensitive area beneath the helmet with her tongue causing shockwaves of pleasure to pulse the length of my cock.

I looked across to the mirror to see Bea semi raised from her haunched position bracing herself against the onslaught. Her chest was rising rapidly as she struggled with the combination of my cock and cum. The last spasms of my juice emptied into her mouth and slowly the ecstatic feelings and heady emotions subsided within. She resumed a slow and deliberate sucking as my cock began the first signs of softening, all the time her mouth still full of my cum. The shiny film of saliva on my slowly shrinking cock became intermingled with my semen as her lips slid gently back and forth.

Eventually I withdrew from her mouth as she closed her lips, held her head back slightly and swallowed everything I had given her in one motion. She gasped and swallowed again as the sticky residue still clung to the inner linings of her mouth, tongue and teeth. A few more attempts and she was clear. She sat back down on her haunches and meekly waited whilst I moved to the bed and sat down and watched her.

I made her wait. In that time I sat and gazed at her naked, bound and submissive form knelt in the centre of her room, awaiting her next command, accepting her fate as a submissive.

"Stand." I commanded.

Gingerly she moved into a standing position allowing time for the feeling to reach her legs.

"Turn around."

She turned and stood facing me. Her naked form illuminated by the sunlight from the double windows to her left..

"Stay there until I return." I barked.

"O..O..Okay," she stammered.

"'Yes Sir'!" I commanded fiercely.

"Yes, Sir!" she replied submissively.

I rose and took a towel out of the top drawer and made my way to the bathroom next door to shower. I knew one of her friends was in the house downstairs but they never interrupted when each had a man back in the room: it was the unwritten rule to make themselves scarce.

I locked the door and showered myself quickly after which I towelled myself down and made my way back to the bedroom. As it happened the friend who was in the house, Charlie, was waiting by the door to use the toilet.

Luckily I had wrapped the towel round my waist!

She gave me a knowing smile from beneath her long curly red hair as we passed each other silently in the corridor. If only she knew I thought! I waited until she was inside the bathroom before opening the door to Bea's room. She stood where I had left her naked and bound and she jumped slightly at the sound of the door opening.

"Only me." I assured as I walked over behind her.

I swiftly removed the cotton restraint and then took off the blindfold. I led her to the bed where we both lay in each others arms. She was cool to the touch as we held each other in silence wrapped in the veil of our post coital afterglow.

After a few moments of silence I felt something strange on my chest. I moved my fingers to see what it was to reveal a pool of moisture. I looked down at Bea to find her eyes brimming with tears that had streaked down her face and onto my breast.

"Are you okay?" Immediately I feared the worst and panic started to grip me momentarily. Had I overstepped the mark, had I pushed her too far?

She smiled nervously and bashfully through her tears as she looked up at me noticing my concerned look.

"Yes silly!" she sniffed still smiling through the tears.

"But why are you crying then?" I admit this situation was new to me so I wasn't at my empathetic best.

"Because I'm so happy I guess." She wept openly now but was still smiling. Tears ran freely down her cheeks some mingling with hair that was sticking to her face, others pooling in the smooth crevices around her nose and mouth whilst others made their escape onto my naked flesh.

"I can't describe the emotions I'm feeling," she went on. "That's probably one of the most intense emotional experiences I've ever felt. I guess I'm a little overcome by it."

She began wiping the tears from her eyes with her fingers and laughed gently again looking at the moistened tips of her digits.

"God! Look at me!" she giggled. "I'm a blathering mess!"

Feeling assured that I hadn't damaged her emotionally, I relaxed and we fell back into each others arms and talked the rest of the afternoon away about her feelings and how she had always know she was this way inclined but had never allowed herself to explore them. She also went on to admit that she wanted to further explore these feelings. My heart was thumping in my chest as she spoke. I couldn't believe the situation I was in. Already in my mind I had begun to formulate some ideas as to where to go next and to see just how far she was prepared to go to explore her submissiveness...

And here she was, just a fortnight or so later. A quivering pillar of tear streaked submission, stood to attention before me. Bright pinkish-red welts forming tramlines of testimony to a virgin caning across her soft bottom cheeks, the slightly damaged flesh already showing signs of bruising as battered blood vessels contused in the upper dermis causing it to swell and distend.

Her gentle sobs had subsided and her breathing had resumed to its normal rhythm. I stepped forward and ran the fingers of my left had into the folds of her newly shaved pussy. To my relief and satisfaction I found her to be extremely wet. She jerked at my touch as I ran my fingers slowly round her inner most depths, drawing back and forth slowly, listening to the faint moans and wimpers she produced. I continued in that vein for a short while, slowly bringing her close to orgasm before stopping abruptly, leaving her cut adrift in her sea of ecstasy. I knelt down to her bound legs, rigid in their confines to the ankles and knees. I unpicked the knots in the ankle rope and unwound them. Discarding them to one side I repeated the same procedure to her knees but this time kept hold of the rope. I stood and guiding her forward I instructed her to take a few paces in front of her then to kneel. This placed her directly in front of the sofa, her thighs just brushing the fabric of the material. I forced her ankles together and began rebinding them tightly. In a few seconds she had become immobile again and further subject to my assiduity.

Forcefully I pushed her shoulders forward and then down so that she was bent over the seated part of the sofa. Her reddened cheeks displayed openly to myself. She grunted into the gag as her face buried itself in some cushions her breathing again becoming more pronounced. Her soaked pussy lips proudly protruding slightly from the fleshy tops of her thighs, eagerly awaiting their due attention.

I stood back and began to slowly remove my clothing. My shoes, socks and shirt were first to come off. I placed them neatly and deliberately on the floor nearby all the time admiring Bea's magnificent arse presented to the room as she knelt awaiting her next instalment. My jeans followed shortly and then, finally, off came my boxers. My cock sprang out, finally released from the confines of its darkened prison, a caged monster unleashed after suffering a seemingly agonising wait to be free. From the moment I left my house earlier that evening after depositing Bea's written instructions on the chair for her to read when she came into my house, my cock had been on almost a constant state of alert ever since. Following on from her first Bondage experience I wanted her to wait a while before making the next step. Over several emails and conversations when we were together I arranged to go for a drink with an old friend locally. I gave Bea a key to my house with orders to be at my place at 8pm, to let herself in and follow the instructions she was to find to the letter. I also told her to dress in the basque, stockings, suspenders and suitable shoes.

Meekly she accepted and I purposely avoided her at work and at home for the few days leading up to that evening.

By 7pm I was out the door and by 7:30pm I was in the pub with my friend enjoying a casual social evening catching up on events since we last met and whiled away the evening joking and laughing at the world. Occasionally I would eye my wristwatch to track the time. By 8pm I envisioned Bea arriving and being presented with the wooden chair and list of instructions the detailed exactly what she was to do, when to start it and how I wanted her when I arrived home.

I admit it was quite a step up from her first experience and there were occasions during that day and certainly into the evening where doubt crept into my mind as to whether she would go through with it. I half expected to return home to find the notes screwed up into a ball and the place empty. Luckily it was not to be the case!

I closed my right hand around the hardened shaft of my rigid cock. Slowly I began stroking back and forth as I walked across to Bea and knelt down directly behind her trussed form. It was a sight to behold. Bea's magnificent backside was displayed right under me, the suspender straps stretched to their fullest framed her splayed cheeks perfectly as they gently dug into her soft flesh. Her bruises were bright red now, the angry marks criss-crossed her most sensitive areas in two inch lengths: scarlet trophies attesting to the cruel endurance and sting of pain.

Bea's cuffed hands, wrapped in the beauty of her black velvet gloves, lay just in the small of her back, her elbows bent slightly outward. Her back was straight, the fastenings of the basque providing a lace causeway to the clutch of jet back hair which reached down between her shoulders, pinned back at the head by the bindings of both her gag and blindfold.

I reached forward and grabbed the clutch of hair and pulled back, raising her head up sharply.

"Now you slut!" I hissed. "You're going to get fucked hard. Do you understand?!"

She nodded as best she could against the strain of her head being pulled back by her hair.

I let go and her head fell back into the cushions. Steadying my cock in my right hand I slowly guided myself into her awaiting pussy. I glided in with ease such was the wetness of her opening. The familiar warm sensation engulfed the length of my shaft as I slowly, inexorably penetrated her deeper and deeper. A muffled groan of satisfaction came from the cushions as I plunged deeper inside. I bottomed out just brushing the tip of my knob against her cervix. The pulsing sensation of my dick inside her was accentuated as her pussy walls clamped tightly around the entirety of my rod.

I paused slightly allowing the sensations to permeate through us both. The warm union between us combined heighten our senses elevating our emotions up to a higher level of awareness.

I began pounding quickly and furiously. Instantly Bea's fists balled and writhed and her head rose involuntarily from the cushions. A rough staccato moaning arose from her throat in time with the furious pace in which I was applying. With each thrust I rammed her whole body forward, each motion causing her to rock violently back and forth into the sofa. My balls were bouncing on the tops of her thighs and my pelvis slapped noisily against her arse cheeks causing them to ripple slightly with each drive.

I continued the assault for what seemed like an eternity, my breath becoming hoarse against the exertions of the thrusting. Bea's moaning had risen an octave and I could tell she was beginning her ascent into emotional ecstasy. I again reached for her hair and pulled using it as leverage for my thrusting. Her magical cries of ecstasy changed to a guttural grunting interspersed with nasal inhalations as she fought to catch her breath. My left hand was idle so I raised it up and sharply let rip with a few stinging swipes to her backside. She flinched with each stroke, her arse afire with reddened hand marks liberally scattered about her left buttock.

I released her hair and then began spanking her with both hands, the loud smacks echoing round the room fighting tooth and nail, compression and rarefaction, soundwave and oscillation with the slapping my of my pelvis against her cheeks and the ever rising whimperings from Bea. In fact her cries had begun to rapidly form into a crescendo. She was close. I kept up my relentless pounding, great gulps of air flowed into and out of my lungs as my heart felt as though it would come through my chest with its express-train beating.

Eventually Bea started to tail off with her moaning, her back began to arch slowly and her head slowly raised from the sofa as if in muted concentration, deliberately holding, awaiting something momentous. Within a few moments the first tsunami of orgasm crashed through her body. Jerking up even more her head first jolted back, almost to breaking point, before a loud groan forced its way from the gag, filling the room with the joyous sounds of Bea's orgasm. She jerked again and again, each time eliciting a cry of deep intense emotion, founded in the heart and mind of a woman who had finally realised her true sexuality as if years of pent up, repressed emotions had all at once found their voice in unified, unadulterated rapture.

I eased up slowly, Bea was breathing laboriously into the cushions trying to recover from the wave upon wave of orgasm that had crashed against her entire being and had shaken her to her very core. I was close myself, in fact the decrease in the ferocity that I had laid upon her had now served to heighten the pleasure sensors in my own manhood. I tried in vain to hold back but I knew it was too late. I exploded within her with a load cry of "GOOOOOD!". My cock pulsed huge sticky jets of cum deep into her pussy, my mind imploding with a neuro-chemical overload of ecstasy making my head go light. Again, I felt myself pump Bea with vast amounts of stored cum I'd never known before. She lay there, still breathing heavily as I discharged my full load into her pussy listening to my primeval cries of joy assault her ears.

I was spent. I had burned myself out in seemingly no time at all and yet when I looked at my watch I took a moment to focus and realise that it was past Midnight. Where had the time gone?

I withdrew from Bea and stood very shakily, the aftershocks of my own orgasm still made their presence felt as collected myself.

I reached down to the side of the sofa where Bea, I had noticed earlier, left her instructions from me. Her last command was to apply the Handcuffs last ensuring that everything else was secured and in place. One hand to be cuffed first. The second to throw the key down with the instructions before reaching behind her and securing the remaining free hand, thus immobilising her.

I found the key to the cuffs just off the sheet where it had landed. I went back and unlocked them from her gloved wrists and proceeded to untie her ankles then blindfold and finally I removed the gag by unbuckling it from the back.

"Oh my god!" were her first words as she looked up at me, blinking in the bright light. Her eyes stinging as they tried to adjust quickly to the brightness. Quickly ran across and switched off the main light, leaving the standard lamp on in the far corner next to the TV. The room instantly darkened allowing her to adjust more easily. I helped her onto the sofa and we collapsed in a heap together wrapped in each others arms again.

vulp1ne
vulp1ne
2 Followers