Guilty Tales - Briona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vulp1ne
vulp1ne
2 Followers

"Are you okay?" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh god yes!" Although I couldn't see her face because she had buried her head under my arm and rested her face on my breast, I could tell she was smiling.

"Good." I responded eventually. "So, now that you've tried this how do you feel about it?"

She paused a moment, still breathing heavily, as if trying to formulate a response to which she had no answer.

"It's as if, " She began. "As if I've come home in a way. Does that make any sense to you? I feel as though this is something I was meant to do, born to be...". She trailed off, lost for words almost.

"I understand perfectly, " I assured her.

We both spent the next few hours talking about the evening and each others feelings. Before too long we noticed the first signs of dawn creeping through the cracks in the curtain and so we decided to turn in. We moved to the stairs which came down into the lounge and I allowed her to lead first. As we ascended I had her perfect view of the scars of her caning clearly visible on her curvaceous, swaying bottom in the gloom of the stairwell. I smiled inwardly as we reached the top and made our way into the bedroom. I was looking forward to a number of nights like the one we'd just had.

The End

vulp1ne
vulp1ne
2 Followers