Gym Ratz, Round 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

I collapsed on her, and we lay together quite a while, just gasping, our slippery, sweaty bodies pressed against each other. And I began to wonder what was next, whether that was it or if she'd stay a while. I knew that would be good with me, after what we'd just done, who wouldn't want more. But finally she said quietly, "Jake, we need to go pick up my car from the gym; I can't leave it there."

Obviously there was just an assumption there that she was going to stay with me for a while, maybe overnight. Not a problem for me so we did, bringing back her Caddy and parking it in my garage; she said she didn't want it seen from the road. And from then on she always drove to my house from the gym, sometimes not showing up until an hour or so later. And on days off when she hadn't stayed over she'd just appear, usually in the afternoon. Of course it wasn't long before she had her own key and a button for the garage.

But that night was far from over. When we got back she went right to the kitchen and made herself at home, cooking up some pasta and sausage, and serving it up at the kitchen table. I didn't say a word, but of course I kind of wondered what the hell was going on. And afterwards she took the time to do the dishes and clean the kitchen a little, better than when she started.

Of course I kind of hung around while she was doing all that, not wanting her to get out of the mood. But she wasn't, and when the last dish was put away she came over with a smile and put her arms around my waist, smiling up at me. I took the hint and kissed her, loving how that mouth welcomed my tongue again, and we were grinding and moaning in no time. But soon she pushed back and said, "Babe, can we go upstairs again?"

"For sure, Carla," I said with a laugh. "But you're gonna have to get yourself up there or I'll be too worn out to make it worthwhile!"

She giggled and grabbed my hand, leading me to the stairs, but I did help, putting my hand on her ass as we climbed up. We just stripped down, and she squealed when I slapped her ass as she got onto the bed, and we just lay there for a minute, laughing and fooling with each other.

And this time it was even more fun, we'd both loosened up and we just sort of played for a while, all tangled up in arms and legs, sort of making out, and doing anything we wanted. In fact that's what she told me. When we lay still for a minute after a long kiss she whispered to me, "You know Jake, you can do anything you want, any time, any way. Don't you dare hold back!"

But she knew what I wanted better than I did, and I felt her hand reach down and grab my cock, easy to find because it was already swollen and rock hard! And she stroked me slowly while we kissed long and deep. Of course I knew what she liked too and moved a hand to one of those nipples, stroking it first, then pinching, pulling and twisting, gently, then harder and harder as she seemed to like it more and more.

She was squirming on the bed, pressing against me and moaning into my mouth, and her hand was pulling hard, yanking at me now. When I slid my other hand down between her legs she gasped, and then her breathing stopped for a moment. But When I began stroking her wet, swollen lips she actually seemed to calm down a little, just rolling her hips slowly, like she was waiting for what was next. When my fingers slipped inside her she just began to whimper with those high pitched little cries, and when I rubbed my thumb against her clit as I finger fucked her she just came!

Not really hard like before, just a squeal and a sigh, and her body bucked a few times, and then she sort of fell back, breathing, "Oh god!" And after I kissed her gently she whispered, "Remember, anything!"

After a few moments of petting I asked her, "Carla, do you like to ride?"

Her face lit up and she giggled, "One of my favorite "anythings"!" And when I put a pillow against the headboard and lay back against it she quickly mounted up, grabbing my cock and wiggling as she slid slowly down on it. She was still ohmygod tight, but not quite as bad, and after she went up and down a few times she was sitting her beautiful ass on my hips! Of course it helped a lot that she was always dripping wet.

Once she'd impaled herself she leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and began to pump that sweet ass up and down. It was obvious then that she was no rookie, tight cunt or not! She bobbed up and down with long strokes, then pulled up and just took the tip in and out. Then without warning she dropped, slamming down on me and then keeping it up, panting with exertion as she pounded against me, slapping hard and loud.

But then she eased up, long slow strokes the length of my cock, making me shudder as she teased the tip before engulfing me again. And once in a while she would just sit, rolling her hips around my buried cock, doing Kegel squeezes and letting me feel every square inch of her cunt. I was hardly doing anything and I was panting and gasping just from the sensations!

But I wanted to play too, and I pulled her down to my chest, at the same time pulling my knees up behind her. And I began to lift my hips, fucking her with long slow strokes at first, then harder and faster, until I was slapping against her ass with a popping sound! Her face was in the hair on my chest, and her groans and squeals were half muffled against my skin. But suddenly she lifted her head and her eyes opened wide looking at me. And she yelled, "Oh FUCK!"

She sat straight up and began pounding her ass down on me, harder than before, gasping and moaning every time she did. When I reached out and put my hands on her hips she grabbed my wrists tight and bounced even harder! But the last time she slammed down her eyes opened wide again, and she growled, loud and hard, like a lion. And I felt her clamp on me again as she began to shake and squeal, and I had to hold her up! This was a big one, and she bucked and rocked, and I could feel her hot cream running down over my balls. And finally she gave another roar as she collapsed on my chest and lay with her whole body heaving for breath.

We lay together like that for a while and I just slowly stroked my hands over her. She leaned forward and kissed me with a big smile. But my hard cock was still buried in her, and very gently she began to rock on it again. Then she lifted her head and looked at me and whispered, with a little giggle, "Your turn!"

And I knew what she meant when she slid off me and assumed the position, doggie style, her face on the pillow next to me. Still hard and totally aroused I almost jumped up behind her, and gave her a slap on her beautiful ass. "OH!" she exclaimed in surprise, and I did it again, to the other cheek. "OH!" And again. "OH!" And again "OH!" and then I grabbed my cock and almost rammed it into her! "OH! Shit!"

And I started banging her hard and fast, growling with the effort as I pounded against her. And when I slapped her ass again she looked up at me. "Oh yes! Fuck! Don't stop!"

I wasn't sure if she meant my hand or my cock so I gave her both, and very quickly she began to buck and moan. She was thrashing so hard I had to hold her up, but I wanted mine now and I continued to pound, moving even harder and faster! She stopped talking and just braced herself against the headboard as she started to squeal and scream, totally out of control.

I snarled as I dug my fingers into her hips and yanked her off the bed as I pulled her back on my cock, grinding my hips against her ass as I pumped spurt after spurt of my cream into her cunt. And when I finally let go and she dropped to her knees she suddenly came to life and spun around, grabbed my softening cock and swallowed it! And I could feel her tongue lapping up our combined cum off my shaft!

Eventually we collapsed on the bed together, pulled up the covers and snuggled till sleep overtook us both. And it was a few hours later before I woke up. She was still breathing deeply, almost snoring, so I finally had a chance to think.

What the hell had happened? Out of nowhere this woman, decent looking, fit, younger than me, had become my bedmate! We met because I was being impolite, staring at her more than I should have, and she called me out on it. Perhaps that was really nothing, perhaps she had a right to be pissed. But she wasn't. In fact she seemed surprised I'd bother looking at her. And I finally concluded she'd used that as a way to break the ice between us. She wanted an excuse to meet me, hell, perhaps anyone that met some kind of standard she'd set and showed an interest in her. And then it just went from there.

But I was sure now that she'd intended to end up in my bed when we left the club! That business with the leg was just a way to get me interested. And it worked! Well so far so good, I couldn't see any down side of it for me so far, but what the hell was going on with her? She couldn't be so hard up or needy that she had to go after the first guy that looked at her. Or could she? Hell, she's a woman any man might be interested in!

Most important, what's going to happen next? Does she get up and shake my hand and say goodbye? Does she want me as a boy toy? Sure as hell we aren't in love or anything, we barely know each other. In fact I know nothing about her! But on the other hand, she fucks as well as any woman I've known, except maybe you, Sheba. And talk about enthusiasm! It's like she has to squeeze every bit of pleasure out of it! Just thinking about it made me shudder a little.

I was mulling over all that when she gave a long sigh and squirmed a little under the covers. I lay dead still, not wanting to wake her, but in a minute or so I heard, "Jake?" And the way she said it sounded like she was afraid I wouldn't be there.

"I'm here, Carla," I whispered as I reached a hand out to find her. And she sighed, a mixture of relief and pleasure I think, as my palm slid over her warm body. She pushed herself over till she found me, then threw an arm over me and put her cheek against my chest. It felt good and I wrapped her up in my arms, which was what she really wanted. And before long she pulled herself up for a kiss.

And almost immediately I felt her hand wrap around my cock. It hadn't been hard but it didn't take long, and she sighed with satisfaction as her hand very slowly and lightly stroked me. I could feel her nipples against my chest, already incredibly hard, and my fingertips found one of them. By now I knew they were super-sensitive to touch, and yet, not over-sensitive to pain. But I just stroked the tip and she moaned with pleasure into my mouth.

Before long I felt her body press against me, and her hips rolled slowly as she humped herself against my leg. I could feel wetness and in a minute or two, she whispered, "Jake, please fuck me." Not a command this time, a request.

When I moved she rolled over onto her back, raised her knees and spread them. And when I moved between them she rolled back until they were almost over her head. Obviously we were not going to play, so I guided myself into her, surprised to find she was already dripping wet! But she was still very tight, and it took a lot of rocking and moaning before I was finally able to slip deep inside her. But god she felt so good!

She seemed to love it when I was buried in her, and held on to me for a minute so I'd be still. That was a good thing because it gave me a chance to adjust to the incredible tightness. But when she loosened her grip on me and rolled her hips just a bit I started thrusting, slow and gently at first, lengthening the thrusts until I was sliding my length in and out of her. She groaned put her feet back on the sheet, spreading them as wide as she could, and began meeting me by lifting her ass almost off the bed.

I moved steadily for a minute, just enjoying the feeling, but every time I gave her a little extra she gasped, "Ahhhh, yes!" I figured that meant she was ready for more, so I moved a little faster and harder, and she shut up and just started panting. But her hips were still right with me, and she was trying to give as good as she got.

And I began to realize what a great fuck she was! Her cunt was still tight but she was so wet we moved easily, and it felt great! So good I had to slow down once in a while to keep from going too far, but when I picked up the pace she was always more than ready, sometimes reaching to my hips and pulling, urging me on. I could have gone on a long time like that, but she whispered, "Baby, let me ride you!"

I'd have done anything right about then, so I eased out of her and rolled on my back. And I got my reward because the first thing she did was crawl over and grab my cock and start sucking. God, somehow, there in the dark in the middle of the night that felt really super good! She wrapped one hand around me and moved slowly at first, tasting herself I think, then began to bob harder, taking all she could, and her spit was just flowing over me!

She mixed it up a little, hard and fast for a minute, then long slow sucking, squeegeeing my cock with her lips. It was my turn to squirm on the bed, and about the time I thought I'd have to stop her she slipped me out of her mouth, gave the tip a little kiss and quickly straddled me. Her hand found my cock and she slid right down, wide open now. And we moaned together as she bottomed out on my hips.

She stayed upright this time, lifting almost my length, then sliding slowly down, then grinding on me, over and over again. She picked up the pace but then lifted till she had just my tip and bounced up and down really fast, just an inch or two, making me gasp and moan. Then plop! In my lap again! But she leaned forward, put her hands on my chest and started bobbing her ass up and down fast and hard, till I couldn't take it any longer!

I grabbed her arms and pulled her down as I raised my knees and started pumping, ramming my cock into her and making her grunt. But she continued to rock, slapping her ass back on me. After a couple of minutes she pushed up away from me and straightened up, then rammed herself down on my cock And when she suddenly swiveled around on my cock without ever letting it loose I could only gasp, "Oh shit!"

She immediately leaned forward and grabbed my ankles, and started pumping up and down on me hard. It must have been a different angle because she began moaning and whimpering immediately, but she kept it up, and I began to have the feeling she was testing me, wanting to see how much I could take.

But I wanted to play too, and I sat up behind her, grabbed her arms and and pulled her up to me. As I wrapped my arms around her she pressed back against my chest, and my fingers found those pointy nipples with no trouble at all. And as I pulled and twisted them, all the while kissing her neck and throat and ear, she whimpered, arched her back to my hands and squirmed on my cock. But after a minute of that she moaned out, "Oh god, fuck me Jake!"

I rolled her off of me to my side, and then rolled up behind so I was sort of spooning her, and she immediately lifted her leg and draped it over my hip, leaving herself wide open. When I pushed myself up against her ass my cock slid right up over her pussy. She didn't have to be told and reached down and guided it into herself as I rolled my hips, and with one big thrust I was buried in her again, and we both gave a sigh of relief and pleasure.

I bent one knee and put my foot on the bed for leverage, then started to roll my hips and I could really fuck her hard in that position. Her body was bouncing so I put out an arm and grabbed her and when I did she turned her head to me for a kiss. And she was moaning and whimpering into my mouth as I rammed myself into her.

But then she pulled away and sat up a little and started watching my cock plunging into her. She moaned with almost painful pleasure and gasped, "Oh god Jake, that looks so fucking good! Give me more cock!"

The only way I could do that was to fuck her harder, so I rolled up against her a little more, holding on as I began pounding her as hard and fast as I could. She was so wet my cock was making squishing sounds in her cunt, and I knew I couldn't last long at that pace. But it didn't matter because after just a moment or two she squealed and her back arched as she ground herself against me. She clamped on me again and I popped right then and there, pumping into her as my hips bucked against her ass. By the time both of us could breath again my cock was soft, and when we laid back and relaxed it slipped out and a flood of cum oozed out of her. And I'll be damned if that crazy bitch didn't put down a finger, scrape some out of her cunt and taste it!

I don't even remember anything after that, I woke up the next morning and had to go to work, but I couldn't just kick her out after that night so I said fuck it and just gave her a kiss and told her to make herself at home.

When I got home that afternoon she was gone though, but I found a note in the kitchen that just said, "I'll be at the gym this afternoon. See you there?" I don't normally go there two days in a row, but there was no way I wasn't going to take her up on that, so I got ready and headed out.

When I got there, she wasn't even in the gym, she was in the parking lot, waiting for me. She pointed to the passenger's side so I climbed in and she greeted me with a kiss that soon had both of us squirming as our lips and tongues said hello. And I could see we were likely to pick up where we left off.

But she said with a smile, "I just got here, so I figured I'd wait a while and see if you showed. And I'm really glad you did! But I really do want to work out, something other than legs today. Could you show me how to use some of the other machines?"

So I spent a couple of hours in the gym with her, mostly just showing her how to do some of the arm and shoulder machines. Turns out she had kept herself in shape just by doing exercises at home, so this was all new to her. When she'd had enough she looked at me with a funny little smile which I knew was my cue. "How about going some place for dinner?" I offered.

"I'm not really into eating out much," she said, to my surprise, "but I love to cook if you want to take me to your house again. I'm sure we can find something there to eat!" She said with a giggle, and I got the double meaning. And I realized I was relieved to know that we hadn't had just a one night stand.

But she added, "Why don't you go along and I'll be there in a little while. I can't be seen leaving with you all the time." Somehow I wasn't surprised, and I gave her the control to the garage door.

About half an hour after I got there I heard the bell and she was standing there smiling. But I said to her, "I trusted you this morning, don't you think I trust you now? If you know I'm home just come on in. I don't think you'll walk into anything you don't want to see."

She gave me a big smile but she said, "That's very nice Jake, I'm not used to people trusting others like that. But I accept the invitation!"

Once I got her inside things were a little different from the day before. We certainly weren't nervous with each other anymore and hadn't been all worked up before we got there. And it was even nicer!

She came right to me and got wrapped up in my arms and we just stared at each other for a minute, smiles growing, until we both just laughed. "Isn't this crazy?" She said.

"Yeah, but it's very nice. Feels good Carla," I said with a grin. And when she pushed up on her toes I knew that meant a kiss. But it was a long slow one. Started out real gentle, lips just touching, and we could feel each other's breath. And she snuggled closer, close as she could get.

In a minute I felt her tongue, but she was just wetting our lips, and then hers moved on mine, just a little. Pretty soon she started to nibble, and when she pulled her head back just a little and gently ran her tongue back and forth over my lips, I groaned it felt so good. I answered with my tongue and they dueled in mid-air, just touching and sliding over each other. And when her lips came back to me her tongue came with them, right into my mouth, for another round. We played with each other; little by little the kiss got deeper, lips grinding harder and tongues battling. And sloppy, both of us were drooling a little but that just made it more fun. And her slippery lips felt even better!

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers