Gym Ratz, Round 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

I don't even remember how but we ended up on the couch again, with her sitting on my lap, straddling me, her knees next to my hips. But we didn't rush into anything, it felt way too good, and we continued just kissing and playing. But now my hands were roaming up and down her back and everywhere else I could reach, just petting her. And she kept stroking the side of my face and neck lightly with her fingers.

But of course my cock was hard as a poker, and right under her. And very slowly and carefully she began to rock, stroking against it. By now we were moaning into each other's mouths, and our bodies were heaving as we gasped with passion and excitement. And then she pulled her mouth from mine and just fell against me, her chin on my shoulder, and I squeezed her tight. It just felt so good we didn't want to spoil it.

When she finally pushed herself up again she grinned as she pulled my t-shirt over my head, and then I reciprocated as I unbuttoned her blouse. But I just pushed it aside and ran my hands over her small breasts, teasing those amazing hard nipples by not touching them, but coming ever so close. She had her eyes closed and whimpered, but she didn't try to rush me, and I leaned to her for another kiss, her bare chest now touching mine. And I held her that way for a while, running my hands up and down her back and sides, and rubbing her ass through her shorts.

But she was wiggling slowly, and I know it was to make those nips scratch across my chest. It felt great to me but I'm sure, even better to her! With a sigh that was almost a cry she pulled away from me again and pushed up on her knees until she could lean forward and drag one of those hard points right across my lips! Instinctively I opened them, and she pushed her chest hard against my face, driving her swollen bud deep into my mouth. And When I closed my lips around it and my wet tongue gently licked she gave a sigh that was both pleasure and relief, and gasped, "Oh fuck Jake! Godddddd, I needed that!"

I knew she did and she got her reward, as my warm mouth got her sloppy wet and my tongue played, circling, grinding, then gently touching. And of course, my lips kneaded and I sucked, taking in every millimeter. She was so excited she arched her back, grinding against my face, and her fingers were tangled in my hair, pulling me to her. I loved the way she whimpered, it was almost musical, and I heard a lot of it then.

But when my fingertips found the other tip she jumped and then gasped, "Oh god!" in a high-pitched, quavery voice. Now I had her going both ways at once, my mouth devouring one nipple while my fingers tortured the other. But I evened it out for a moment when I my teeth locked around the base and my fingertips squeezed hard and I leaned back, stretching both of them at once! I was afraid to hurt her, but she actually leaned back, wiggling one way, then the other, and stretched herself out even more!

Finally she just couldn't take any more and she collapsed against me, so hard that I was able to suck a little of her breast into my mouth. And she just lay against me, sobbing, "Oh god Jake, oh god, oh god, oh god!" And when I finally let her go she pulled back and just stared down at me, like she was amazed I could do that to her.

But the next thing I knew she put her hands on my shoulders and gave a heave, pushing herself back off of me and off the couch. In about one second she was on her knees and frantically pulling at the fastenings of my shorts, and I lifted my ass so she could rip them off of me, along with my underwear. And my cock didn't even know what had happened when she grabbed it and squeezed!

She leaned forward, but instead of sucking she spit on it, and then her hand went to work, up and down the whole length as fast as she could! It was such a shock my hips left the couch and I shouted, "Jeezus Christ, Carla!"

She just looked at me, leaned and spit again and jacked me even harder! The sudden onslaught really got to me, and with a growl I got to my feet, grabbed a handful of her hair and tipped her head back and rammed my cock against her lips. Her mouth was already open, and I proceeded to fuck it, ramming myself in as deep and hard as I could! In about one second she was gagging and drooling, covering my cock with a coating of thick spit and making gurgling noises. But she never gave an inch, and even grabbed my thigh with her free hand and started pulling, making me stuff her mouth even harder as she put her other hand between her legs and started frantically rubbing herself!

But then she grabbed my legs tight with both hands, pulling as she rammed down on my cock, shaking her head and trying to take even more. That didn't work but she finally squeezed her lips tight around my cock and slowly pulled back. When I finally slid out of her lips, bobbing in mid-air, she looked up at me and snarled, "God damn it Jake, fuck me now!"

I still had a handful of hair and pulled straight up, forcing her to stand. And the second she did I put my hand between her legs on the inside of one thigh. And I jerked the leg off the ground at the same time I put my other hand under her armpit and she fell against me, dangling in the air. I lugged her like that to the end of the couch and almost through her over the arm of it. Then I grabbed her hips and yanked and pulled until she was positioned, ass up, right on top of it, her feet just touching the floor! And it's a good thing she had been frigging herself because I wasn't taking any prisoners and I rammed myself deep into her with one hard thrust! I forgot how tight she was, and she screamed, "Ohhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuckkkk!"

And I did, showing no mercy. I bottomed out in about three strokes and began banging against her ass so hard and fast that the damn couch was rocking and creaking. But the next thing I knew, she'd gotten a grip on the cushion, and she began pushing back!

And the two of us were snarling, yelling and screaming at each other. She liked it as much as I did and was determined to get it all. she yelled, "Come on you bastard, fuck me. Is that all you got? I want more, do it harder!"

And she got what she asked for. Every time she yelled I stepped it up a notch, and soon her round ass was rippling and her whole body was shaking back and forth. My cock was on fire, but it was so rough and hard I really wasn't ready to cum, and after a couple of minutes I suddenly stopped and reached down and grabbed a handful of her long black hair again. And I yanked her head back, forcing her to stand again, but then I spun her around and put my hands on her shoulders, pushing her down to her knees. "Suck it. Suck it, dammit!"

She grabbed the base of my cock and slammed her mouth down over me. But then she locked her teeth around me and I gasped, "AHHHhhhhh, Jeezus!" in surprise. And I didn't dare move until she let go and began fucking me with her mouth as hard and fast as she could, gobs of spit dripping on the floor. After a minute of that I grabbed her head again and rammed myself in, holding her there, knowing she couldn't breathe. But she was determined and never twitched until I let go, and then she locked her lips around me and pulled back so fast and hard there was a loud pop as my cock left her mouth.

Before she had a chance to stop gasping I picked her up again, this time my arm under her legs, and I threw her on the couch facing me and leaning against the back. Then I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around until her feet were touching the couch on both sides of her head and her cunt was pointing straight up. And I held on to her ankles as I filled it to the hilt with one thrust!

The thought went through my head that this might be the last time I fucked her I was being so rough, but I was going to make it a good one! And I grabbed a firm grip on the tender flesh of her thighs and began ramming straight down into her!

But when I stared at her she stared back at me, no smile now, a look of grim determination. And she began snarling, so low it was hard to hear over the loud slapping of our bodies and the wet squishing of my cock ramming into her juicy cunt. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Now my cock was telling me it wasn't going to wait much longer, but I had no intention of stopping, instead, kicking it up one more level. And when it was time I pulled out of her and grabbed myself, leaned forward, and gave it to her, right in the face! But she never even shut her eyes and opened her mouth, catching all that she could, then scraped up the extras and made a production of swallowing it all!

I ended up standing there, my cock still in my hand, but she leaned forward and sucked it in. And sucked and sucked and sucked till I was dry and limp. "Now THAT!" she pronounced, suddenly, "Was a good fuck!"

I looked at her in shock. "Jeezus Christ, woman, you want it like that every time? That was a great fuck, but I thought last night was pretty good too!"

She stared back at me, but then her hard expression broke and she laughed with a big smile. "Last night was great, after all I'm here now! But I've been thinking about it all day, and I got so horny I really needed to be pounded. And I see you're just the guy to fill the bill! Now, let's go in the kitchen and see if you have anything I can make us for supper!"

She found hot dogs and beans so that's what we had. And afterwards she made a list and said that in the morning I better go shopping and not come home till I had everything on it! Tomorrow was Saturday, so I'd have all day, but that wasn't what I was thinking about! There was enough stuff on that list for us to eat for weeks! And she knew it better than I did. What the fuck did that mean? Well the way things were going I wasn't in any hurry for her to leave. Hell, I wanted her to stay! But I had no idea what she was thinking.

I didn't spend much time worrying about it. She'd only put on her panties and her shirt, and she left that unbuttoned. And she told me to just put on the shorts; I wouldn't need the rest for anything. After she made the list she started puttering again, picking up the dishes and getting ready to wash them. But I decided on a little test.

As she stood at the sink I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pinning both her arms to her body. But when I began kissing the back of her neck she moaned for a second but then said, "Oh dammit Jake, go away and let me finish cleaning up! And she struggled a little to get loose. But I just clamped down tighter on her and began kissing, licking and blowing on her ear. "Damn you!"

But I growled, "If you're going to send me out shopping half the day then you can do the fucking dishes later!" And I playfully bit her earlobe.

She shuddered so hard I felt it in my arms and she gasped, "Oh fuck! Yes sir!" She went limp and when I spun her around and pushed the shirt off he shoulders she just let it fall off her arms. when I took her face in my hands and kissed her she whimpered as she opened her mouth to let my tongue in. I knew two things then, she liked the idea of being around tomorrow whether she'd planned on it or not, and she was as hot and ready to go as ever!

I slid my palms down her body and under those big round cheeks, and when I lifted her suddenly she threw her arms around my neck and gave a little shriek! I just turned around and set her on the kitchen table she'd just cleared, and whispered in her ear, "It's time for dessert!" And I kissed her again as I reached down and grabbed her panties and yanked them off over her ass!

I bent down and pulled them down her legs and off her feet. Then I grabbed one of her legs and lifted until I could set her heel on the table, making her lean to the side a little but spreading her wide open. She knew what was coming and giggled at me, "Oh Jake, you're such a nasty boy!"

I looked back at her and smiled. "Yes and that's just what you want, isn't it!" and I began kissing and nipping at the inside of her thighs, listening to her moan and gasp every time I touched her.

I was playing with her, teasing, but after a minute she put both hands on my head and yanked my face into her pussy, giggling, "If it's dessert you want, come get it while it's hot!

I buried my face between her thighs and started licking, and I realized right away, she was already wet! And she'd tried to make me think she was pissed because I'd interrupted her housework! Damn it, she was testing me! Well then, I must have passed!

It only took a minute before she was moaning and her hips were rocking, and when I buried my tongue in her cunt she lifted the other leg and put it over my shoulder. Then she lay back across the table and rocked her hips, thrusting into my face. I slurped up the cream running out of her, then teased her lips, sucking on them, nipping, kissing, and running my tongue up and down deep in between them.

I already knew what she wanted, so I delayed it, continuing to lick and suck and kiss, sometimes running my tongue inside her thighs, then nipping the tender flesh as she held her breath. She was moaning, gasping, and I finally kissed my way up between her thighs again, but when I did I mischievously swirled my tongue around her little puckered asshole for a moment. She jumped and gasped, but as I moved to tease her pussy with my tongue once again she moaned, "Oh fuck! Jake, do that again!"

I wasn't even sure what she meant, but when I tongued her ass once more I felt her shudder and I swirled my tongue round and round, rimming her. She started making little high-pitched squeaks and finally gasped, "Oh god that feels good! Jake, you are so fucking nasty! I love it!" I laughed as I pushed my tongue into her cunt, but I didn't forget how she reacted.

I ravaged her pussy with my lips and tongue again, always moving higher. And suddenly I lifted my head a bit, then slid my open lips over her swollen clit. She hadn't seen it coming and yelled, "Oh fuck!" as I closed my lips and sucked. And when I began swirling my tongue against it her hips bucked and pumped as she whimpered.

Knowing what would happen I sucked harder and ground my tongue down hard, but at the same time I slid a hand down from her thigh and began rubbing a finger up and down her lips. Again she bucked and howled, "Oh fucking god!" But when I slipped the finger inside her and began fucking her as my lips squeezed even harder she exploded! And suddenly my face and hand were wet with her creamy juices. She was writhing on the table, moaning, crying and gasping for breath all at the same time!

I continued to kiss, lick and pet her gently until she caught her breath, then stood and reached for her hands and pulled her up till she was sitting again. And when I leaned over and pulled her to me for a kiss her lips were eager and waiting, and she moaned with a hungry sound as my tongue slipped into her mouth.

After a minute or so of a deep long kiss she began to slip off the table, and I knew what she had in mind. But I said, "Wait, stay there, and lay down again!" She gave me a questioning look but did as told while I lost the shorts and walked to the other side. I grabbed under her arms and pulled her till her shoulders were on the edge and her head was hanging over the side. She looked at me upside down and giggled. She knew what I wanted.

My cock was still firm and swollen but not rock hard, and as I dragged the tip over her lips her tongue lashed out and licked. I gasped and felt an immediate reaction but she didn't waste any time. Her hand found me and pulled me to her lips and when they opened I eagerly thrust my hips and she sucked me in, sighing with satisfaction. She rolled the tip around in her mouth for a moment, and I shuddered, suddenly feeling weak-kneed, but I pumped my hips again and pressed forward and ended up buried in her hot and sloppy-wet mouth.

But I was still not really hard, and in the position she was in I had a direct line to her throat and I took full advantage, fucking her mouth until my balls were pressed against her nose! She was gagging and shuddering but she couldn't make a sound as I began to fuck her throat! I held her head steady and began fucking her mouth with short strokes, knowing that if I left her throat I'd never get back, since my cock was now throbbing hot and her throat felt even tighter than her pussy.

She was game and took it as long as she could, but when she reached out and pushed against me I slowly and reluctantly pulled my cock out of her mouth. The moment I did she was gagging, coughing, and had to turn her head to spit up a mouthful. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for breath, but she managed to croak out, "More! Give it to me!"

I began fucking her mouth again and she made sure I enjoyed it, sucking hard and lashing my cock with her tongue. Her hard little points were jutting up at me and I reached for them with both hands. And when my fingertips closed around them she stopped sucking for a moment and opened her mouth to moan around my cock. I ran my fingers around them first, stroking then, then caught them and began twisting and pulling gently. And I watched as she slapped a hand over her pussy and began rubbing hard with her fingers.

It only took a few seconds and her lips locked around me, and she bucked, then whimpered and moaned, her body heaving on the table. But she reached up and grabbed my cock around the base with her other hand, making sure I didn't pull out. Finally, gasping for breath, she lifted her head, still holding my cock, and said, "Oh God! That's the first time I've ever cum with a cock in my mouth!

I leaned down and gave her a kiss, then quickly moved around the table again. And I discovered she was literally dripping, on the table and the floor. And I smiled at her as I slid my cock, still covered with her spit, over her pussy. For a moment she had a look of shock on her face, but then she practically growled, "Oh Jeezus, give it to me!"

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled till her ass was over the edge of the table, then guided myself in and pushed hard. She was so wet I was almost all the way into her tightness in one thrust, and she moaned, "Oh shit!" Holding her hips, I rocked slowly, and in a matter of seconds I filled her up. She put her hands on the table and pushed up so she could watch as I fucked her with long strokes, and she licked her lips as I disappeared into her cunt.

I was already so hot from the job her mouth did on me, plus watching her cum, that it wasn't long before I was slapping hard against her, and the table was rocking and creaking. And she was so sweaty that she was sliding back and forth on it. I knew this wasn't going to last and slid my hands under her cheeks, then lifted and set her standing, on the floor.

I didn't even have to tell her to turn around, and in moment she was bent over the table, waiting. Not for long though as I stabbed back into her, grabbed her hips and picked up where we'd left off, fucking her with a hard, steady pace. She was breathing hard, panting, and she began to rock harder and harder, ramming herself back onto my cock, until I stopped and just let her fuck herself. But she turned her head to look at me and growled, "Fuck me, dammit!"

Ok, if that's what she wanted she got it! I dug my fingers into her hips and started pounding. She quickly went from grunts to squeals to whimpers and then gasped out a low-pitched growl as another orgasm hit her and she came on my cock. But I didn't even slow down, slapping hard against her ass and watching my sweat splatter on her back. My cock was beginning to burn and I reached a hand out and grabbed her hair, yanking her head back as I renewed my efforts, and it only took a few more strokes before I slammed into her and bucked as I pumped shot after shot of cum into her.

My legs were shaking, and when I finished I fell forward against her and she collapsed on the table, whimpering. I slowly let go of her hair and her hip and ran my hands over her back, then leaned over to kiss her neck. She sighed and stood up, then turned, and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her body against mine. She rested her head against my chest for a minute, then looked up and whispered, "God Jake, I needed that! And I didn't even know it!"

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers